• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Power(from a ler's perspective)

crydun

Verified
The Power (from a Ler’s perspective)

The heat of my flushed skin
The sweat upon my brow
The writhing of your body
Moves me even now.

There is a certain power
To tickling a man
Knowing that each response
Comes from my own hands.

You struggle to control it
To somehow hold it in
But, with a movement of my fingers
I can make you laugh again.

Laugh for me, my lee
Let go and surrender
Giving us each the power
To release and be free.

Isn't It Totally AWESOME??!!-bring lees to ticklish delight!!

Mmmm nice I really love and dig this poem also!! That is very true, there is nothing like the thrill and rush that comes from playfully and fiercely tickling a man and from tickling whoever are your lees-senseless and without mercy -totally restrainted and helpless and yours for the tickling. It is totally a thrill beyond description and beyond compare and a experience out of this world!!! I agree with you totally on this! I love when I get the chance to playfully tickle a man without mercy; he is restrained and totally at my mercy and can't escape and can't break away!!

I love when he is laughing hysterically and going absolutely, totally and completely insane with laughter and ticklish delight, begging and squirming and wiggling and gasping and writhing trying to break free. That just urges me on and makes me smile. I love being the ler and love tickling a man until he is absolutely senseless and going out of his mind. There is nothing like being a ler, and being a switch, total high and total passion for me.

So bring on the lees cause I love to tickle and love to be the ler, love to be the one in control and responsible for making my lees squirm and beg and wiggle to get free; while deep down they are loving every moment!! Crydun you are like me -you love to make your lees squirm and wiggle and beg while they are being mercilessly tickled while restrained and beyond their limits....isn't it grand??!! ;)

ticklebunny 2 :bunny:

LET THE TICKLES FOREVER LINGER ON and PLAY OUT!!! tickle::tickle::tickle:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----

" Tickle heaven and tickle ecstacy is only a pulsar and a peacock feather away...... bring on the peacock feathers, and any large soft ticklish feathers and bring on the pulsars.... that is my tickle motto!!" ;)<<<<----"that is guaranteed to make me smile big time while I gasp and wiggle and laugh and giggle helplessly and hysterically while I either give a lee the tickling of their life or I am receiving the tickles of my life.... and that is what I have to say
and I am clinging to it";) says ticklebunny blushing and smiling, lightly giggling.

:twohugs::xpeepsofa:xpeepsofa:D:D:couch::couch::couch::dogpile::tickle::tickle:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----

A true passion of mine-driving my lees crazy w ticklish delight until they are beggin

Isn't It Totally AWESOME??!!-bring lees to ticklish delight!! :wub::wub::wub::justlips:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmm nice I really love and dig this poem also!! That is very true, there is nothing like the thrill and rush that comes from playfully and fiercely tickling a man and from tickling whoever are your lees-senseless and without mercy -totally restrainted and helpless and yours for the tickling. It is totally a thrill beyond description and beyond compare and a experience out of this world!!! I agree with you totally on this! I love when I get the chance to playfully tickle a man without mercy; he is restrained and totally at my mercy and can't escape and can't break away!!

I love when he is laughing hysterically and going absolutely, totally and completely insane with laughter and ticklish delight, begging and squirming and wiggling and gasping and writhing trying to break free. That just urges me on and makes me smile. I love being the ler and love tickling a man until he is absolutely senseless and going out of his mind. There is nothing like being a ler, and being a switch, total high and total passion for me.

So bring on the lees cause I love to tickle and love to be the ler, love to be the one in control and responsible for making my lees squirm and beg and wiggle to get free; while deep down they are loving every moment!! Crydun you are like me -you love to make your lees squirm and wiggle and beg while they are being mercilessly tickled while restrained and beyond their limits....isn't it grand??!!

LET THE TICKLES FOREVER LINGER ON and PLAY OUT!!! tickle:

" Tickle heaven and tickle ecstacy is only a pulsar and a peacock feather away...... bring on the peacock feathers, and any large soft ticklish feathers and bring on the pulsars.... that is my tickle motto!!" "that is guaranteed to make me smile big time while I gasp and wiggle and laugh and giggle helplessly and hysterically while I either give a lee the tickling of their life or I am receiving the tickles of my life.... and that is what I have to say
and I am clinging to it" says ticklebunny blushing and smiling, lightly giggling.

:co uch:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back