• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fetish For Hayden Pannettiere's Feet

silverstar

TMF Regular
Hayden Panettiere was out for an early evening walk as the Southern California sun was setting, wearing a white t-shirt, shorts, and black rubber flip-flops. Towards the end of her walk, she decided to make a stop into Starbucks and grab something to drink. As she entered and stepped up to the counter to order, an attractive young man about 5'10 with brown hair and in his early twenties or so if Hayden had to guess, was there to help her.

"Hi may I help you?" Said the young man in a cool and calm voice, pretending as if he didn't know who she was even though he knew perfectly well.

"Yes I'll just take a Grande Mocha Frappuccino" Hayden replied.

The young man rang her up and Hayden went and sat in one of the plush chairs to wait for her drink. Before the young man turned to go and prepare her drink for her, he idly looked at her for a moment as she sat in the chair, admiring her beauty. He always thought Hayden was very pretty. On top of thinking she was very pretty, he had a major foot fetish and thought that Hayden had such a beautiful pair of feet and because of this, his eyes went from looking at her to noticing her feet inside her flip-flops. The nice tan the tops of her feet had, her clear toenails, her cream-colored foot bottoms. He had just about every candid of Hayden in her flip-flops and every photo shoot picture of her bare foot. Finally he turned and went to go and mix her drink.

"What I wouldn't do to get my hands on those bare feet of hers," he thought to himself as he was mixing her drink.

As he was finishing up, he suddenly got an idea inside of his head. It was cruel and out of his nature as far as something he would do, but he just had to get his hands on her feet. He finished mixing her drink and Hayden came to the counter and got it. He smiled at her and Hayden smiled back and then went and sat back down in the chair to rest and enjoy her drink. As she sipped on her drink, she grabbed a magazine to read. A short while later, her eyes began to feel very heavy and she found herself dozing off in the chair.

Hayden finally woke up, not quite sure where she was or how much time had gone by. When her eyes finally focused and she was aware, she found herself sitting in a chair still, but in a chair inside what seemed to be a back room inside Starbucks. She also noticed that her legs were propped up on a small table in front of the chair with her feet hanging over the edge with her flip-flops still on, but her ankles were tied together! She tried to get up out of the chair, but couldn't get very far with her ankles tied. Just as she realized she wasn't going anywhere, a young man walked into the room and smiled at her. It was the same attractive young man that mixed her drink earlier.

"Hi Hayden," he said as he continued smiling at her.

Hayden looked at him with wide eyes, not sure of what was going on and scared out of her mind to be in the predicament that she was in.

"What are you doing to me, let me go!" She shouted. "Please don't hurt me, why are you doing this?"

"Shhh, shhh," said the attractive young man. "Hayden I promise I'm not going to hurt you at all and I will let you go, just let me explain."

"Explain then," said Hayden. "You're really not going to hurt me?"

"No I'm not going to hurt you at all," replied the young man.

"Then why am I here and why are my ankles tied together?" Asked Hayden.

"Well I've always thought you were very pretty Hayden, and I'm just going to be honest, I have a major foot fetish for your feet," said the young man.

Hayden just looked at him not knowing what to say, having a feeling she knew where this was going.

"So my ankles are tied because you have a foot fetish?" Hayden asked.

The young man nodded.

"I promise I don't want to hurt you at all," the young man said sincerely. "I just want to lick your feet for a little while."

Hayden, even though he had basically kidnapped her and brought her to his house, out of being a trusting and nice person herself, sensed the genuinity in his voice and believed that he would not hurt her.

"So let me get this straight, all you want to do is lick my feet and I can leave?"

The young man nodded again.

Hayden again for some reason believed him. She did think he was attractive after all, but she closed her eyes and her mind went back to when she was at the MTV Video Music Awards and she had a fan offer to rub her feet and she remembered thinking how weird even that sounded. Now here was someone with a major foot fetish, about to lick her feet like lollipops. Before she could answer again, she felt her flip-flops being slid off of her feet. She opened her eyes to see the young man kneeling down in front of the table, just in front of her feet, sliding her rubber flip-flops off. Being as nice as she is, she didn't say anything and decided to just go with it.

"Fine, whatever," Hayden thought to herself.

After sliding her flip-flops off, the young man wasted no time. He pressed his nose right up to the cream-colored bottoms of Hayden's now bare feet and began sniffing. Hayden curled her toes. He could not believe it. After all this time of wanting to get his hands on Hayden's feet and seeing them only in pictures, here they were right in front of him with his nose pressed against her soles. This was actually happening. He was smelling the bottoms of Hayden Panettiere's bare feet. They smelled just the way he imagined they would; they had the scent of the lotion that she used but at the same time had a light stink to them as well. He continued to sniff and smell her soft, slightly wrinkled soles, taking in their scent.

Hayden could not believe that he was actually smelling the bottoms of her feet. It appalled her and disgusted her a tad bit as well that he was getting off to the smell of her feet. She shut her eyes, as she could not watch. She felt him rubbing his nose up and down the bottoms of her bare feet, sniffing them as he did and sniffing the bottoms of her toes also, causing her to slowly wiggle and spread her toes out as he sniffed. She opened her eyes when she felt him no longer rubbing his nose on the bottoms of her feet, and watched as he began to massage them instead. She saw him look at her feet and lick his lips. Hayden, knowing he was about to lick her feet, shut her eyes again.

"Oh my gosh he's going to lick my feet," she thought.

The young man began to slide his tongue up and down Hayden's cream-colored bare soles. They felt like silk against his tongue, just as he had imagined they would feel. He continued licking his tongue up and down her soft foot bottoms, slowly caressing every inch of them with it as Hayden began to softly giggle.

Hayden felt his tongue sliding up and down the bottoms of her feet. She squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to watch, and she couldn't help but softly giggle. She didn't want to because she wasn't exactly thoroughly enjoying having someone with a serious foot fetish indulging in her bare feet, but it really tickled. His wet tongue was sliding up and down her soles and Hayden giggled.

"Hehehe that tickles, stop plehehehease" Hayden giggled out unwillingly.

The young man began to slide his tongue in between Hayden's bare toes with her clear colored toenails and Hayden continued to giggle.

"Hehehe oooooo it tickles, stheheheop," Hayden said as she was spreading out her toes.

After licking her toes for a while, the young man began to suck on both of her big toes at the same time.

Hayden felt him begin to just suck on her toes, and stopped giggling because it didn't really tickle as much as the licking. She did continue to keep her eyes shut though, not wanting to watch. She felt him go down each foot, sucking on each of her bare toes. Finally, he stopped.

The young man stopped sucking on her toes and looked at Hayden and Hayden opened her eyes and looked back at him.

"Are you done?" She asked.

The young man looked somewhat embarrassed by what had just happened.

"Yea." He replied.

"I can't believe I just let you do that," said Hayden. "Don't be embarrassed though, it was kind of fun in a weird way, so can you untie my ankles now?"

The young man untied her ankles and Hayden slipped her feet back into her flip-flops. After doing so, they both exited the back room in Starbucks and Hayden noticed that it was after hours there.

"Before you go, I'll get you a new drink of what you ordered earlier, without anything else in it, I promise."

Hayden laughed. "So that's why I fell asleep huh?"

The young man looked at her and blushed.

"Yea." He replied.

"It's fine," Hayden said. "It was a different experience, a little weird I'll admit, but different."

The young man handed Hayden her drink and she smiled at him.

"Thank you," she said and walked out.

As she walked out of the store, the young man looked at the bottoms of her feet as they popped up from her flip-flops as she walked, and he smiled to himself, knowing that he had just fulfilled his foot fetish fantasy and indulged in Hayden Panettiere's feet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back