• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH EXECUTIVES (Nylons) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

This story involves the tender Nadia (whose waist and nyloned feet I tortured for long minutes), Fernande (whose underarms and nyloned feet I tittlated briefly) and a mysterious lady (Odette actually, who will return in later stories and whose beautiful pure white soles I wish I had tortured). Nadia and Fernande were not only beautiful, but horribly sensitive to tickle stimuli. In this story, two ticklish nyloned executives, Nadia and Fernande, get captured for nylon information by a mysterious lady.

Enjoy (comments are welcomed)...

TICKLISH EXECUTIVES

When Nadia arrived at her hotel room, it was around 4 PM. She threw her suitcase on the chair and slumped into the bed. She was so tired. One more meeting for her and then it would be vacation time.

Nadia was a pantyhose company executive who was, with her friend and also company executive, Fernande, having a series of meeting for their next line of ultra-smooth pantyhose that they had been wearing for the last month. They had found the perfect line for it in their ads: So smooth, you'll wish to tickle it everyday.

Why had they chosen such a motto? Well, Fernande and Nadia were two truly ticklish friends. Nadia had especially weak ribs and belly, but of course her always black nylon-clad feet were also a prime target. And she knew, for having tickled her once through the smooth sheer black pantyhose she was always wearing, that Fernande had wildly ticklish toes, especially at the base. Not that her underarms were not a perfect target to turn her into a giggling ball of fun. Both friends loved tickling, and they always made sure that their pantyhose models were ticklishly competent. Just the sight of those young toes wiggling into hose.

Nadia had been resting for the last five minutes when she heard the door open, which surprised her. She didn't expect Fernande back for another hour and a half. Entering was a beautiful tall lady who looked nothing like a cleaning lady although she was wearing the usual uniform. She was wearing a white blouse and a blue skirt, adorned with a pair of taupe hose and green high heel shoes. So green. Something was wrong thought Nadia. She had never seen a cleaning lady wearing high heels, not even green. They usually wore white or black shoes…or running shoes.

But before she had time to say anything, the lady approached her swiftly, and put something on her mouth and nose. Nadia suddenly lost consciousness, truly wondering what was happening.

When she woke up, Nadia realized, as she was shaking off the effect of whatever had put her to sleep, that she was tied on a chair, her hands well tied together over her head, placing her underarms in a very ticklish position, and her feet secured on another chair, on the other side of the seat, in such a way that she could only see her heels. Before her was the 'cleaning lady'.

"Who are you and what you doing? Untie me this instant!" screamed Nadia, hoping to attract attention.

"No use to scream young lady. You know perfectly well that this entire hotel is sound-proof, especially the executive rooms. You know, so that no secret is, huh, how could I say, revealed. Like the secret of your new pantyhose line."

"What? You're nuts, totally nuts. If you think I'm going to tell you anything about it, you're dreaming."

"Perhaps not," said the strange lady, while gently brushing the exposed stockinged soles of Nadia's feet with her long nails.

"Oh no, you, you, you can't do that. You can't tickle the soles of my stockinged feet to make me talk. No, you can't, no please," immediately started to beg a very sensitive Nadia.

"But of course I can honey," answered the stranger, while gently brushing again the exposed arches, eliciting strong tickling sensations into Nadia powerless sole skin. "Mmmmmm, how smooth these are," she teased.

"Hee, ha, ha, noo, no, please no I'm ticklish."

"Of course you are baby. On the pretty soles of your nyloned feet, on your soft and firm ribs, she said attacking the helpless ribs with her fingernails. Oh wow, very ticklish too around the balls of the feet, lots of twitching, lots of squealing, pleasurable," teased the villainess.

"Hee, hee, haa, haa, hoo, hoo, noaaaooaaaooaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee."

"And what about these exposed executive woman armpits. Nothing like a pair of ticklish executive woman armpits. Come on, tickle, tickle, tickle, honey."

"Haaa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho, ho, he, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"You are sensitive girl, all over. Soon, you'll be a ticklish puppet in my hand. I will attack your most sensitive spots forever. Unless you tell me what I want to know."

"Go, ha, ha, ha, hee, to he-he-he-hell, ha, ho, ho."

The tickling lady started playing with the tips of Nadia's round toes, touching some delicate skin, just under her toenails, scratching the smooth nylon material so as to transmit tickling sensations to the skin through it. The toes wiggled quickly, trying to avoid the nails as they tickled, as they produced sweet laughter. Slowly, the nails went down, following the round form of the toes and started penetrating the soft flesh covering the pad of the toes and also inserting themselves in those delicious nook and crannies located in between the toes. The torturing lady made sure her nails went deep into the flesh, deep into those nook and crannies to extricate from Nadia the purest of laughter.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nooooooo, not my toooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-es, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, pity, ha, ha, ha, ha, mercy on my feet, not my feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it tickles so much, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Nadia.

"Of course, it tickles darling. I'm here to make you tickle talk. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, girl, kootchy-kootchy-koo girl. What do you feel when my nails slides along your hosed skin? Lots of tickles? And more tickles. And even more tickles."

Suddenly, she surprised Nadia by digging her nails into her unprepared sides, following each rib, and driving her nails slowly into the quivering flesh. Nadia laughed and bounced. Her ribs were extremely sensitive to the touch. Her soft blouse was no match for the tickling lady nails, who, as she tickled her sides and started pressing her nails hard against her belly, lifted up her blouse to get access to her naked sensitive skin.

"Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," gave up Nadia, as she let the tickling lady play with her ticklish nerve endings, exciting them to provoke laughter.

"Don't you have soft skin, honey," said the long nailed woman. "How long can you resist my tickling advances before you talk, tell me honey, tell me? You're so ticklish you're bound to snap, aren't you?"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'll, ha, ha, never talk, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, neve-hahahahahr, ha, ha, ha."

Nadia couldn't believe that she was being tickled-tortured for information so easily, and how her ticklishness was used against her, and how easily the lady used her long nails to extract sensations from her exposed skin. Where they scratched, billions of sensations wavered, causing Nadia to wail. She felt the urge, the incredible urge to simply laugh louder, laugh longer, laugh forever. It just wouldn't stop. Suddenly the urged grew stronger as the lady extended one hand to resume tickling one of her tied up soles as she tickled the ribs and belly, teasing the toes gently, making them wiggle through the hose.

"Those hose are so smooth. You know that those pantyhose makes you more ticklish on those delicious feet of yours? I guess you didn't know. Let me show you."

Ten nails slid easily over the ticklish surface, as Nadia's ticklish ribs and belly were abandoned for the most wonderful ticklish surface covering the soles of her feet. As laughter rang out in the sound-proof room, Nadia pulled hard against her bond, but soon realized she was caught and well caught. She gave in to the sweet sensations, as she mentally followed the nails touching her on the balls of her feet, moving slowly down to her arches which were very rich in sensitive nerve endings.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, dear. I will never stop until you talk. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Feel my nails through your new hose, feel them wreak havoc on your sensitive nerves, on your touchy arches, your delicate toes. Let me scratch a bit harder so you can laugh a bit harder. There. Yes, you do laugh harder now. You know how much you love the laughter."

Nadia hated the laughter, but there's nothing she could do to stop it. She couldn't talk, she just couldn't talk. But the teasing, the verbal teasing. It drove her nuts.

"No-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo mo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-re, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, pee-ee-ee-tyha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed tortured Nadia, as her ticklish soles slowly filled up with tickling sensations no matter where her tickler deposited her sharp nails. She couldn't take it. But she couldn't talk.

"Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty in between the toes, mmm, those smooth spots in between each toes. You have to be tired honey. You're mine and you know it. It's just a matter of minutes if not seconds until you babble everything I want to know. You're so weak, so ticklish. Your feet have always been a source of much tickling enjoyment. You know the sensations will just increase and increase until you go nuts. Kitty, kitty, kitty."

Inserting her nails in between Nadia's toes, the tickling lady looked again for those extremely sensitive spots located in between the toes and on their base. Using the nylons, she scratched those spots, driving Nadia wild. Then, to make sure she wasn't getting used to this attack, the effective tickler went back to the arches, and over the heels. Nadia was being tortured and soon she would talk. They all did.

"Maybe you need some incentive to talk ticklish girl," announced the woman who had been torturing her so well for the last half hour without interruption. "Let me dig my nails again in your ribs and torture your feet at the same time. Like so. Nice. Nice laughter increase. I didn't think you could laugh louder, girl. Just talk now, just talk, ticklish thing."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, nevha-ha-ha-ha-har ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," was able to say Nadia. It was her last word for the next five minutes as the tickling lady just scratched her feet and belly, cruelly digging her nails hard into quivering flesh. She knew she would talk, she was about to give up when everything stopped. Some rest at last. Continuing to giggle softly, as the tickling sensations decreased, Nadia wondered why the tickling had stopped.

In a maze of tickling-induced tiredness, she thought she heard someone open the door. Hear some noise. Then she saw the tickling lady throw the powerless sleeping form of Fernande onto the bed. She had found a new victim to interrogate. Fernande was quite ticklish. Taking advantage of Nadia's extreme weakness, the tickling lady untied her legs from the other chair and quickly tied up Fernande on it in the same deliciously powerless position than Nadia, her underarms well exposed. She then picked up Nadia's legs and tied her ankles on top of Fernande's thighs, and did the same to Fernande's ankles, placing them on top of Nadia's thighs. That woman knew how to tie up girls and make them powerless.

"Won't that be nice to be able to see your friend's stockinged soles teased in front of you? She will see the same as I tickle you too. I wonder how long she's going to resist. Now, if I remember correctly, she has extremely sensitive underarms, but her true weak zone is in between her very long toes."

"How do you know this?"

"Well, let's say I have access to certain information pertaining to your skin sensitivities that I am using to obtain more information. You're not the first businesswoman I've tickled for information, and I've never met one who wasn't quite ticklish or who didn't speak after a prolonged session. That's how I know that your deliciously twitching rib cage," she said, sliding her nails gently on Nadia's torso, provoking laughter, "is quite sensitive. To say nothing of your nice feet," she added touching the balls of her feet with her fluttering nails.

"Eeh, haaa, nooo, no more tickle, ha, ha, ha, ha."

At this moment, Fernande awoke slowly, and realized her precarious situation. She looked at Nadia's exposed soles which were resting on her thighs, and at her own resting far away from reach on Nadia's nyloned thighs.

"What's happening? What is the meaning of this?" she asked outraged.

"That," answered the tickling lady, depositing her sharp nails on her powerless soles about the arches.

"Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah," laughed instantly Fernande as the torture was applied on the ticklish zone. She wiggled, and twisted trying to get as far away from the torture as she could but to no avail.

"Are you weaker than your friend, ticklish executive?" asked the lady. "My files say so. She's been wondering how I know your most intimate tickling spots. I know, that's all. For example, I know that your underarms are very delicate, she said, her sharp nails entering the deep hollow of Fernande's underarms. Lots of ticklish spots and sensations there. It tickles, doesn't it? It tickles, right?"

"Yhah, hah, hah, yhah, hah, hah, yhah, hah, hah, yhah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah."

Fernande's long armpits afforded lots of tickling surface to the tickling lady who was fluttering her fingers rapidly up and down the sensitive body part, drawing short and long circles onto the shivering skin, making her best efforts to force as much laughter as she could out of Fernande's throat. It was easy. Fernande had absolutely no resistance, it seemed.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle girl, tickle, tickle, tickle, honey. Give me more of that laughter of yours. Come on, kootchy-kootchy-koo. And when you're ready, you can tell me everything I want to know. Then, if you're nice, I may stop. But then again, I may not. Tickle ticklish girl, tickle ticklish pits."

"Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, nhah moooo-hoh-hoh-hoh-re, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah."

"Oh, but we've just started, dear. Just a few tickles here and there. I didn't have to really explore your armpits. What a nice source of laughter those pits."

Nadia could now admire the tickling lady technique first hand. Her long nails were barely scratching the skin, just enough to produce all the desired sensations on the skin. Fernande had no chance.

"You know, you're no sport, honey. I barely had the chance to tickle the spot I really crave, those nice stockinged feet clad in your new line of pantyhose I'm so interested about. Maybe you'd care to talk now. Tell me about those hose before I tickle your feet through them, girl," she threatened, as she stopped tickling Fernande to let her talk.

"Hah, hah, no, no, no more, hah, hah, hah, please, no, not my feet, please no, I'm just too ticklish, I can't take that torture, please, no," begged Fernande.

"Don't talk, Fernande, you can't, they must not know our secrets," interrupted Nadia.

"Don't interrupt ticklish executive," said the tickling lady bringing her nails against Nadia's exposed soles to tickle. "You can laugh though."

"Haaaaa, ha, haa, ha, ha, ha, nooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, pleeeease no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it tickles so, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Nadia.

"It does indeed cutie. See your friend ticklish executive? See how easy it is to tickle her stockinged feet to make her laugh? That's what's going to happen to you if you don't tell me everything."

"Stop tickling her, she's exhausted," screamed Fernande. "Help!!! Help!!! Help us!!!"

"Don't any of you read the damn hotel brochures? Can you spell s-o-u-n-d-p-r-o-o-f-e-d-r-o-o-m-s? It's so funny. Laugh darling".

Placing her sharp nails on the soft nyloned material covering Fernande's arches, the tickling lady fluttered her fingers just enough to make her laugh. Softly she applied pressure against the smooth nylon material driving Fernande nuts instantly. She drove her fingers around the entire sole surface, paying for the moment attention to the arches. Nadia, still being tickled much the same way, couldn't help but laugh at her plight.

Nadia felt the tickling stopped, and saw that Fernande's ticklish soles had the full attention of the tickling lady. She was now attacking her long twitching toes who were begging for some release, who were begging the fingers to stop that frontal assault on their delicate skin.

"Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah," laughed powerlessly Fernande as she pulled against her bonds, and started begging. "Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, pl-hah, hah, hah-se, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hah, hah, st-hah-hah-hah-p. Hah-hah-hah c-hah-hah-hahn't br-heeh-heeh-heeh-th, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, Hah-hah-ll t-hah-hah-hahlk, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah."

"So you will deprive me of my pleasure, mmm girl? Or so you think. Suffer now weak executive," said the lady, digging her nails hard through Fernande fashiony hosed soles, making them take their tickling like good soles. "Laugh now, and don't beg. I will tickle you like this for five minutes. When I finish, you will speak. If you don't, I will do this same torture for 30 minutes non-stop. I hope you understand I want valuable information. See ticklish executive how easy it was to make you friend talk. She's got no resistance. Don't answer or this treatment is waiting for you."

Nadia said nothing. Her exposed soles were too much of a target to resist the lady sharp nails. She could see the lady place her nails into the toe structure of Fernande's feet and dig them hard through the hose.

"You're all so weak, executive girls," said the lady. "Your foot skins are all so delicate. That's why you make such perfect targets for tickling interrogation. I haven't met an executive woman who could resist my tickling attention yet. Now," she said, turning to gasping Fernande, "speak up and don't stop until you're finished. I want your passwords to your notebook, and I'd like to know about your interesting testing techniques."

"OK, OK, OK, password for, hah, hah, my notebook is LEGGIES and to launch the menu you type MENU66."

"Thanks, but that's not all. If I recall, I did ask you about your testing techniques."

"What testing techniques?" asked Nadia, who instantly regretted saying this as a sharp pair of nails furiously and intensely awakened in her ticklish soles those ticklish sensations she dreaded.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nooooooo, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nooooo moooooore, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my soles, my poor ticklish soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I can't stand it, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," exploded Nadia, as she jumped up under the renewed tickling stress.

"See what's happening to your ticklish friend? That's what's gonna happen to you if you don't talk. Pure, uninterrupted tickle torture until you say what I want to hear."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, n-ha-ha-ha-ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Nadia still, as the lady inserted her nails in between each of her deliciously immobile toes.

"See how she's suffering? It will be you in ten seconds if you don't speak."

"No, no, no, no more tickling. I'll die laughing. We tickle girls. We personally tickle the girls who model our pantyhose. We tell them it's necessary to test the smoothness of the nylons. We make all our models laugh so much. It's delicious. Their ankles in stocks, our fingernails raking their ticklish stockinged arches. And their sweet laughter as we tickle those sensitive soles of theirs. And their toes. Those wiggling toes."

"Well now I hope you'll remember what happens when the fingers are on the other foot. Did I say I was recording this by the way? Just in case I need it. Well, I hope you have fun trying to get free," said the lady picking up Fernande notebook. "Nice ticklings."

Then, the lady disappeared through the door as she left both girls tied up in their humiliating position.

"How could you give her the password to your laptop? There is sensitive information in there. This is incredible. I can't believe you…, "started Nadia. "Eh, hold on just a damn minute. You don't gain access to the menu by typing MENU66, but by typing MENU6."

"I know," giggled Fernande.

"What does it mean? She'll find out and then she'll use the right command."

"I don't think so. MENU66 will unleash a virus in the system. It will be unusable."

"You have to be kidding!!! I can't believe it. I would love to see her face when she realizes she has nothing."

"So would I, but don't you think we should try to find a way to get out of that, err ticklish situation."

"Yeah, you're right. Oh, someone's coming in."

Indeed, a real cleaning lady just came in and looked at the beautiful scene of those two ticklish ladies, their nyloned feet exposed to each other, and totally powerless. She was a cute Mexican young girl, no more than 20, with long black hair and eyes. She seemed surprised for a while, but quickly regained her composure, and closed the door behind her.

"But, why are you closing the door, we need help, please call the police," started Fernande before she saw the eyes of the cleaning lady looking at her sensitive and sensitized soles and at Nadia's as well.

In a few steps, the lady had closed in the distance between the door and the soles. In a few seconds, she started fluttering her nails across the nyloned soles, testing the smoothness of the hose, pressing it gently against the delicate skin.

Nadia felt those delicious and unbearable ticklish sensations fill her soles as the young girl started to play silently with her feet. She had a way of going around the toes that just drove Nadia nuts. She didn't have the strength to resist those new impulses that were forcing her to laugh anew. Fernande, for her part, thought she was going to go mad with laughter as the cruel young woman played with her toes, her ultra-sensitive toes.

"Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah , hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah , hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah , hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah , hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah , hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah," laughed both girls endlessly.

The End​

YOU WRITE A GOOD TICKLING STORY!

I like the way that you include the ladies laughter in your story.:veryhappy

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back