• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ARAB TICKLE TORTURE (Nylons, Itching liquid) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
This story is a sequel to "Sleepy, Sleepy, Giggly, Giggly" and introduces Aneesa (whose feet were very ticklish and always clad in hose) and Bibi (whose feet were tender and always clad in hose).

In this story, two delectable Arab girls, Aneesa and Bibi, capture foolishly ticklish Anita and Lison, tickle them and drench their soles in a powerful itching liquid, but fall prey to their own devices and suffer.

As always, enjoy (comments are welcomed).

ARAB TICKLE TORTURE​

Anita was reading when Lison burst into the apartment. She did seem somewhat upset, but Lison was always upset about something, so Anita didn't really worry. They had had lots of fun since what Anita referred to as the "lipstick incident". As Lison entered the living room, Anita, whose huge dark taupe stockinged feet were resting on the coffee table, started to wiggle her toes. It was how Anita or Lison signaled the presence of a pair of pretty ticklish feet, theirs, very willing to be attacked. But Lison didn't notice and just slumped herself into the couch, right next to Anita.

"OK, now what's wrong Lison," said Anita, digging slightly her nails into Lison's thin and sheer blouse, over her touchy belly.

"Eeeeeeh, nooooo, I got enough tickling for today," answered Lison, while pushing Anita's hands away.

"You did? What, just a few tickles here and there? Big deal."

"Not just a few tickles. I got tickled tortured by these two girls at work."

"Yeah, right," answered Anita, as she starts to tease Lison's ears.

"Stop that, I'm telling, it's true," screamed back Lison.

"Calm down, now. Just tell me what happened."

"Well, you know we're working in cubicles or phone booths all laid out in rows of seven. I was speaking with these two Arab girls, who are fairly new, one on my left the other on my right when suddenly the conversation turn to my tank top and the fact that my lower back and belly were bare. So, they 'took upon them' to show me the punishment inflicted to those bad girls who dared expose themselves in such a fashion. And before I could say anything, their hands were softly caressing my lower back, scratching my delicate skin. I immediately slumped forward on my desk under the tickles, and begged them through my giggles to stop, but they wouldn't. They were tickling just enough for me to feel it, but not enough for me to explode into laughter. It was awful, my back was itching, and I could feel it twitching. Both their hands were running so gently, going under my tank top, and teasing my spine. Then, I felt a hand grab one my ankles, and pull my leg backward. One of them had stopped tickling my back, and had lifted my leg unto her lap. As she ever so slowly slipped my shoes onto the floor, she said that after such a delicious warm up, they needed something meatier to play with. I looked just as my shoe fell to the floor and I felt a breath of fresh air caress my exposed sole. I told them not to tickle my feet, that they were so horribly ticklish that a feather could easily tickle me through my pantyhose, and a single touch was going to make me scream, but they said they had experience with very ticklish soles like mine. Aneesa, that's the name of one of the girls, picked up some her long and silky black hair, and very delicately applied it on my gray hosed foot, just above the arch. I gasped audibly and tried to escape her sister's grip, her name is Bibi, but there's nothing I could do, and I slumped back onto my desk, giggling audibly, squealing silently as the hair tickled my nylon-covered skin. Finally, when Bibi got a call, she had to let go of my foot and I was able to put it back into my protective shoe. I made sure that they couldn't tickle me like that for the rest of the day, even if they made mocked gestures of tickling me."

Anita had to admire Lison's way of telling stories. She put just the right touch of excitement in it. Anita almost felt like she was there looking at Lison's wrinkled sole being teased by that girl's hair.

"Come on now Lison. You know now how you love being tickled," said Anita jabbing a lonely fingernail into one of her soft underarm. Lison squealed deliciously, and moved away from the tantalizing touch.

"By you, yes, not just by anybody who happens to have an itchy set of long fingernails and other tickling implements. I really want to get back at these girls."

"Well, let's think of a way to do that then," answered a mischievous Anita.

***​

Anita had been driving for a while now. Next to her was Lison and in the back seats were the two Arab sisters, Aneesa and Bibi.

Aneesa was a petite girl with long silky black hair, a cute figure, and short but slender legs clad in pair of dark nude hose whereas her sister, Bibi, was a tall girl with beautiful long legs, delicately enclosed into a pair of sexy teal-colored stockings, and small but pointy breasts. Anita had trouble concentrating with Bibi crossing her legs and dangling her shoe off her tealed sole. She could almost distinguish the huge toe reinforcement.

Anita and Lison had cooked up a plan in which they would drive the sisters to a pre-arranged location, and punish and tickle them, by teasing their pantyhosed peds in the car. At least, that's what they had in mind. But, it wasn't to be.

When they arrived to the location, a dark abandoned parking lot at the outskirts of the city close to where they lived, Anita stopped the car and turn around to face the two sisters who were sitting in the back seats.

"Well, girls, so I hear that you enjoyed tickling Lison the other day?"

"Yes, very much so, answered Aneesa. She was disrespectful in her choice of clothes, and we showed her what happens to misbehaving girls like her."

"Her feet were deliciously ticklish," added Bibi.

"Well, maybe your feet are deliciously ticklish as well, Bibi," said an angry Lison.

"Did you bring us out here to tickle us?," asked an incredulous Aneesa.

"Yes, we will tie you up, and tease you, looking for every bit of ticklish skin you have, until you say you're sorry. Now if you would like to make this easy on you and take off your shoes, and let us tie you. And don't try to resist. We're stronger than you are," said Anita

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, you're really funny, Anita. Do you really think we will willingly take off our shoes and place our feet on your lap so you can make us laugh like little girls?"

"Yes, or we will make you," threatened Anita

Oh well, then, I guess we have no choice. Bibi, take off your shoes, and be as kind as to show your feet to our guest."

Before Anita could react, a beautiful foot, clad in very thin teal-colored nylon was dangling in front of her face, toes slowly wiggling, and grazing her nose. For an instant, she was paralyzed. From the corner of her eyes, she could see that Lison was surprised as well. But, Anita was starting to regain her senses. This foot was gonna get tickled, not matter what.

But, poor Anita didn't know what hit her when she felt something being sprayed on her neck. Some liquid. Instantly, Anita was driven nuts with extremely uncomfortable itches. She started to scratch herself profusely, and also saw Lison doing the same thing. She felt someone pull her blouse out of her skirt, and felt the cool sensation liquids make on contact with skin on the small of her back. Instantly, itches appeared, and she just went nuts.

Lison was jumping up and down as furious itches were running rampant on her lower back, and her neck. She didn't know where to scratch herself. She couldn't reach out to the violent sensations. Her minds were filled with painful and persistent itching sensations, as she thought her entire body was on fire.

"Well, look at those cuties who were supposed to tickle us, Bibi. Aren't they cuter like this, made totally powerless by that wonderful little product of ours?"

"I agree, now let's prepare them for their long-awaited punishment."

Anita was carried to the passenger seat, and dropped next to Lison, who was still jumping up and down in agony. How easily were their feet tied to the steering wheel of the car, the exact same place Anita and Lison had planned to tie Aneesa's and Bibi' delicate soles. How humiliating.

When Aneesa and Bibi finished tying their hands up over their heads to the rear door handle, Anita and Lison were powerlessly restrained, their most delicate ticklish spots eventually exposed. The itching was also subsiding slowly.

"So now, what were you saying about tickling us poor things?," asked Aneesa innocently.

"What do you think you're doing, let us go," screamed Anita.

"Shut up, you're in our power and we're going to show you what happens to ticklish girls when they misbehave," said Bibi.

"You know, Bibi, I think they need a bit of a lesson, especially that Anita girl. She talks too much. Shut her up."

Bibi, again slipped her foot off her shoe, and placed her nyloned sole over Anita's mouth, effectively shutting her up. But, Anita then swirled her tongue over the delicate sole, tickling the soft brownish skin underneath.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, it tickles," said Bibi.

"So, you wanna play, Anita. Well, let's start your punishment then," said Aneesa.

Aneesa sat down where Anita's and Lison's feet were tied. Their protective shoes, a pair of blue high heels for Anita and a pair of black flat shoes for Lison, were still covering their sensitive foot bottoms. She slowly took off one of Lison's shoes, then the other. Lison was convinced that she was going to deposit her longs nails across her sensitive soles, forcing her to laugh outright. But instead, Aneesa pulled out that dreadful spray and waved it in front of the luscious soles.

"Oh no, oh no, please don't, tickle me, tickle me, torture me instead, please no, not this on my soles again. You said you wouldn't. Nooooo."

Aneesa slowly sprayed the smooth nyloned surface gleefully, instantly making Lison squeal and bounce up and down in itching agony. She then put back Lison's shoes on her itching feet, securing them with a small bit of rope, so that Lison wouldn't be able to scratch her itching soles with her own feet.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nooooooooooooo, haaaaaaaaaa, heeeeeeeeeeeeeee, somebody scratch meeeeeeeeeee, pleeeeeeeeeeeese," squealed Lison, as she bounced up and down her feet, hitting her head against the top of the car, in delicious agony.

"Isn't it wonderful, Anita, to look at your friend suffer like that. Soon it will be your turn," said Aneesa, slowly taking off the blue high heels to reveal two huge taupe nyloned soles, with reinforced toes, wriggling in despair.

"You, you, you wouldn't dare, no, not this, not on my feet, please anything. I'll tell you my most ticklish spots, all my weaknesses, anything but that concoction on my delicate soles," begged Anita, but to no avail, as Aneesa began to spray the devilish liquid over her huge sole surfaces.

"We already know all your tickling weaknesses Anita, courtesy of Lison. You see she didn't tell you we brought her to our place to tickle torture her so we could find out more about you. When we saw the two of you together tickling each other in your car one day, we knew we had to tickle you. It's our specialty. Tickle girls who went astray, and who misbehave, just like you did. It's so much fun."

In itching agony already, Anita pulled on her bonds to try to escape and scratch her huge sole surface. She now understood why Lison said 'not again' when she saw the bottle. Looking at her soles from afar, and feeling the gradual effect of the liquid as Aneesa sprayed it from the tip of her toes to her heels, Anita was sure that Aneesa applied more of this dreadful mixture on her delicate feet than she had on Lison's. She gave up, instantly, well before Aneesa put her shoes back on her feet, securing them with rope.

"Noooo, noooo, nooo, mercy, mercy, nooooooooo. I'll be a good girl, I'll do anything, pleeeese scratch my soles, noooooo, heeeeeeeeee," squealed Anita.

"See Bibi, how it is easy to reduce two proud Western girls to pudding simply by teasing them a little bit. See how quickly they give up under pressure. They have absolutely no pride, no resistance."

"That's true Aneesa. Mmmm, I wonder how resistant this spot here," said Bibi, sliding her very sharp nails into Anita's underarms.

Anita nerve endings exploded in joy at Bibi's accurate touches, and Anita was totally powerless to prevent herself from exploding into laughter

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, sthaahaahaap, pleeheeheeheese, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah."

"Kootchy-kootchy, bad Occidental girl, feel the wrath of my sharp nails, and laugh," declared Bibi, as she gently dug her fingers through the nylon blouse, fluttering her fingers quickly into the soft hollow.

"Nhahahahahah, pleeeheeheehaahaahaase, no mohohohohohre, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," laughed a totally powerless Anita as the tickling and the itching intertwined to cause her to lose total control. Anita had always thought she had good control, but that Bibi had the way to tickle skin that just drove her nuts, or was it the mixture sprayed on her soles that was weakening her, distracting her.

Lison was looking, still in itching agony, to Anita having her armpit so perfectly tickled by a cruel and efficient Bibi. Her own left underarm was right next to Anita's right armpit. It was only a matter of minutes, no seconds, until Bibi…

Wild sensations appeared on the delicate armpit, as Lison watched in ticklish horror Bibi move her long fingernails into her outstretched underarms right through her thin silk blouse. Lison screamed, her mind confused by the itching and by the tickling. Her resistance to tickling had always been low, but now it was non-existent. It was like when they brought her to their place. They used that awful thing on her feet. Three times. She thought she was going to go nuts. How quickly did she give in. Just like now, as her usual raucous, powerful laughter came instantly out of her mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," laughed Lison. She had never felt so helpless to resist tickling, even from Anita who was a great tickler.

"Kootchy-kootchy, Lison, kootchy-kootchy-koo, don't you like feeling my fingernails dance in your armpits? Don't you remember how I made them dance in there before?," teased Bibi, a mischievous and cruel smile etched on her face. She obviously found it extremely pleasurable to tickle both girls and make them weak and giggly. She dug her fingernails deep into the quivering flesh, as Lison tried to distract her mind from the tickling and the itching.

Fortunately, or was it, really, the itching was subsiding, and was now simply disturbing in Lison's opinion. But the tickling was unbearable. Bibi knew just how to tickle effectively and cruelly. Then Lison happened to look at Aneesa who was at her feet, slipping her shoes off, drawing her sharp nails over her ultra-sensitive soles.

Lison tried to prepare herself, but she knew that nothing could prepare her for the explosion of tickling sensations that twirled over her soles at the exact points where Aneesa had deposited her nails. Like last time, not only had that concoction given her incredible itches, but it had also, sensitized her soles like they had never been before.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," screamed Lison, pulling so hard on her bonds that she thought she would pull the steering wheel off the dashboard. Aneesa and Bibi were concentrating solely on her, Bibi attacking both her underarms with her mischievous fingernails, and Aneesa inserting her fingers right through the thin gray hose, to reach the ticklish skin underneath. Soon her screams and squeals turned into pure laughter.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," laughed poor Lison who, without any let-up, turned beet red in a few minutes. What an incredible torture. Her underarms attacked, her feet assaulted for long minutes. Nowhere to go.
Soon she tired and was an easy prey for Aneesa and Bibi nails. Even her feet went limp, ankles tired from twitching, toes tired from wiggling.

Aneesa thought there were nothing like the beautiful narrow arches of Lison. Her ticklishness was delicious and her nylons were incredibly soft, and of an attractive color, but come to think of it not as attractive as Anita's incredible taupe hose.

Slipping her shoes off, she saw her soles, for now immobile and slightly wrinkled, waiting for the excitement they knew they deserved. The toes, quite big, looked like fleshy Popsicles, just waiting to be eaten. The skin looked soft and uncallused. At that moment, Bibi decided to pay more attention to Anita's armpits, lying there, unprotected. Oh, what a beautiful laughter came out of Anita newly tortured soul. She didn't even resist, or beg. Aneesa was glad to see that both girls were now completely helpless. They would learn their lesson. And if they didn't, well…

"Now, Anita," said Aneesa looking straight at the huge tickling surface, "it's your turn to have your feet tickled. Laugh, now, dear. I know how much you like it. You can thank me later."

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, noooo, naaaaa, naaaaa, I can't, naaaaa, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," she laughed at the tickling influence the sisters were having on her. She could almost feel each and every nail penetrate her blouse or her smooth pantyhose, she could almost feel every point of contact with her very ticklish skin. Her feet, especially, seemed, felt more ticklish than usual. Had that concoction truly sensitized her soles to the point where a single fingernail could be deliciously felt or was it just a tactile illusion. It didn't matter. Never had Anita been so perfectly tortured. These girls were true tickle experts. A simple look at Lison made her see how she could spill the beans so easily about everything. She looked exhausted, dazed, but still somehow happy? Perhaps tickled Anita was just imagining things.

"Come on, Anita. We know you love every minute of it. Oh, your soles are so smooth. You must tell me the make of nylons you wear. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, Anita. Let me see how ticklish you truly are."

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," answered Anita joyfully.

"Come on Bibi, come join me here. I think you'll agree that the view is beautiful," quipped Aneesa, as she paid more attention to Anita's ticklish toes.

Immediately, Bibi moved down Lison's legs and attacked the soles of her stockinged with renewed optimism, digging her sharp nails in between each of her toes in no particular order, simply to make her suffer and laugh.

"Don't you like to hear those two Western girls laugh like that. Don't you like the echo of their uninterrupted laughter in the car. Just listen to it. Listen!"

"Aah-ha, aah-ha, aah-ha, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, aah, ha, aah, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, ha, aah-ha, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah-ha, aah-ha, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, aah, ha, aah, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, ha, aah-ha, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah-ha, aah-ha, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, aah, ha, aah, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, ha, aah-ha, ha-aah, ha-aah," laughed both girls for the next ten minutes, until Anita feel down between the seats from laughing too much.

Anita was so exhausted from laughing that she fell down into the narrow space between the seats, and it seemed to her than the more Aneesa was tickling her, the more she was ticklish. She had almost totally lost control of all her functions. She only thought of laughing when she suddenly felt her hands coming lose.

The bonds holding her hands to the rear door handle had indeed come loose, and Aneesa or Bibi hadn't noticed. But tickled like that, and with her feet still tied, there was nothing that Anita could do and she knew it very well. Only when she felt something under her butt, did she realize that her precarious situation, as well as Lison's, may not be so precarious after all.

That object that she felt was the spray that Aneesa had used on their soles, and it didn't take long for Aneesa to figure out what she had to do. If Bibi hadn't been asked to tickle Lison's soles, what she was now doing with glee, Anita quickly-thought plan would have failed.

All it took was a simple spaying of Aneesa and Bibi's lower backs. Through their thin blouses, the liquid had indeed the desired effect. Both girls suddenly had that urge to scratch themselves, as they squealed in itching pleasure.

The tickling stopped at last. In itching discomfort, Bibi and Aneesa had other things to do. Pushing them aside, Anita succeeded in getting onto the seat. Ropes undone, ropes redone. When everything was finished, Bibi, who was taller than her sister, was sitting on the seat, and Aneesa was actually on top of her, but falling slowly towards the gap in between the seats. Their feet were now tied to the steering wheel, and their hands were tied far behind their heads, much tighter than hers or Lison's had been. Lison was slowly recuperating on the back seat.

"So, I guess the shoe is on the other foot now," said a triumphant Anita.

"How do you dare Western girl to put us in that position. You will untie us immediately and resume your position so we can discipline you some more," screamed Aneesa, pulling hard against her bonds.

"No use, Aneesa. I made sure that your bonds were very tight, girl. Now let me see how sensitive you are to that wonderful lotion of yours," said Anita while slowly slipping off Aneesa and Bibi's shoes.

"Nooo, noo, don't you dare," screamed Bibi as she felt the fresh air caress her warm soles, and toes. "Mercy, mercy. I'll do anything you want. Please nooo."

Aneesa feigned to be nonchalant about all this as Anita picked up the bottle and threateningly approached her stockinged soles, but Anita could see in her eyes some fear, some apprehension. She took a moment to admire Aneesa's feet. Her dark nude hose were extremely smooth with no reinforcements visible. The color of her hose combined with her dark skin gave her feet and legs that delicious fuzzy color dark skinned women have when they wear hose.

"You have beautiful feet Aneesa. But enough said," pronounced Anita as she sprayed the dangerous liquid all over the powerless delicate soles surface, and also on top of the now madly wiggling feet. The first contact with the skin was welcomed by screams of itching pleasure by Aneesa who feet and legs started to twitch and pull and wriggle as soon as the liquid entered in contact with the skin. For good measure and out of pure cruelty, Anita sprayed the foot bottoms for a good thirty seconds, putting lots of liquid on Aneesa's feet.

Aneesa was going nuts, as Anita carefully put her shoes back on, and tied them with that same bit of rope Aneesa had used for her shoes, as the liquid was doing its delicious work.

Lison looking at this had now enough recuperated to join the show. She placed herself just above the extremely exposed underarms of Aneesa and Bibi, and started to slide her nails ever so gently across the hopefully, no, extremely ticklish surface. Bibi exploded into laughter instantly, unable to control herself, to resist. Through her itching-induced screams, Aneesa seemed affected as well, as she swayed from left to right, but to no avail, to try to avoid the wiggling fingers dancing upon her. Lison was going swiftly from Aneesa's underarms to Bibi's underarms making sure they both got well tickled.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle Aneesa, tickle, tickle, tickle, Bibi. That's for tickling my underarms to death that I now insert my own nails into your flesh at those certain spots with will make you laugh like the little girls you are. Do you feel them? Does it itch on your feet Aneesa? Poor thing. Well, let me scratch you real hard here that might do you some good. Then again, maybe, not. Suffer now girls."

How Anita loved the way Lison could tease someone verbally. She could have listened to her all day, but Bibi's soles begged for some attention. Without warning, Anita emptied the rest of the bottle on her long and slender teal hosed soles, paying special attention to the reinforced toes.

"Haaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, nooooooo, mercyyyyyyyyyyy, stoooooooop," screamed Bibi as she registered the new sensations violating her feet. Once Bibi's shoes were slipped back and tied into place, Anita and Lison pulled back looking at the wonderful spectacle before them. Aneesa was constantly jerking up and down on her buns, totally out of control, he mind probably filled with those incredible itches Anita and Lison had been submitted to. Bibi was pulling hard on her bonds, but soon gave up, a perfect example of twitching powerlessness, her body convulsing uncontrollably. Unable to resist, both girls dug their hands gently into both girl navels, and bellies. New twitches appeared. Bellies heaved gently under the insisting touches. Was it a bit of laughter that they could hear over their screams of itching agony? How soft those bellies were.

"Oooooooh nooooooo, it iiiitcheeeees, pleeeeeeeese I wannnaaaaaaaaa scratch, oooooooh, aaahhh," started to beg Aneesa.

"Oh we'll scratch you alright. In a few minutes I suspect you'll beg us to stop scratching," answered Lison.

"Oooooooh nooooooooo, nooooooo, I'm soooo, aaaaaah, ticklish, nooooooo, mercyyyyyy, pleeease, noooooooo, tiickle my sister," begged a taken over Aneesa. All that cold interior had vanished under the efficient itching torture that was applying itself on her arches and toes.

"You are weak, Aneesa, spat Anita. You're are so weak So is your sister. You should look at yourselves now. Two weak Arab girls twitching and bouncing, all tied up. Powerless. You both look delicious. You will be tortured and punished. It's too bad that bottle is empty. I would spray your soles forever with this until you faint."

Tired, Aneesa and Bibi gave up to the itching sensations running through their feet. As it finally seemed that the itching was subsiding, they were both surprised to feel renewed sensations, tickling sensations running up and down their rib cages. With their blouse pulled up all over their heads, nothing could stop the onslaught of fingery attacks on their dark skin. Laughter erupted as soon as it started never to stop again.

"Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa," exploded Aneesa followed not far behind by the clear laughter of her ticklish sister. Both sisters were jumping up and down on their buns, excited by the agile finger touches Anita and Lison were placing on their naked bellies.

"Where are you the most ticklish girls? Tell us? Tell us, or we will tickle you all night," teased Lison who was approaching the delicate skin covering both girls armpits. Picking Aneesa right armpit and Bibi left armpit, she attacked them with extreme glee, happy to hear the laughter of both girls as they were intensely subjected.

"Hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stooooooop, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, noooo moo-oo-oo-oo-oore, I'm too-oo-oo teecklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Bibi, as Lison pinched her armpit skin.

"So am I Bibi, so am I, but that didn't stop you from caressing my delicate pits as you desired. Now it's my turn to have fun. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, Bibi. Be ticklish, be very ticklish."

As Bibi and Aneesa's underarms were thoroughly teased, Anita had made short work of their shoes. Their exposed feet were now ready for the taking.

"Tickle, tickle, Aneesa, tickle, tickle, Bibi," said Anita as she started to knead the delicate stockinged soles with her long nails. Even though they were already tickled on their underarms, their unique laughter went up a notch at the new stimulation.

"Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, mercyy-yy-yy-yy-yy-yy, mercyy-yy-yy-yy-yyaah, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa," was the only answer Aneesa could give to that sweet term. The term announcing the tactile stimulation of one's body part by some loving fingers. Already tired by the itching, Aneesa toes and body were almost immobile as the tickling made short work of whatever little resistance she had left.

And when Anita tickled the incredible teal reinforced toe hose that were covering Bibi's dark skin, her beautiful laughter increased slightly, especially when Anita inserted her sharp nails in between her toes, tickling the extremely thin and weak skin covering the sides of the toes. And she accurately aimed for that region, almost sure that it would send Bibi nuts. And she came back to Aneesa limp soles and did the same thing, inserting her ten fingers into ten ticklish toes begging for some torture. And back to ticklish Bibi.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no-no-no-no-no-no, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-ha-ll be-hee-hee a good girl, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed a tortured Bibi.

"Mmmm, your toes, Bibi, they are delicious. And so ticklish too. Just here on the sides," said Anita who, cruelly, tickled Bibi's long and high arches, just to keep her off guard. The technique worked. Renewed laughter burst out of Bibi's throat. Then she cruelly dug her nails into that thin skin surrounding the toes.

At the same time, Lison was having fun looking for ticklish spots on the girls naked torso. She tickled them through their nylon bra, testing their breasts sensitivity which seemed average for both girls. Their ribs were extremely ticklish, as both girls just heaved at the slightest touch in that area. A simple look at their twitching tickled belly was enough to make Lison dizzy with excitement. She could have tickled them there for hours if she had not been attracted by the thin and smooth material covering their very ticklish feet.

Lison joined Anita in her efforts to turn both girls into jello. She started scratching their delicate sole surfaces, paying special attention to the arches and the toes. She gleefully attacked Bibi's soles, torturing her smooth arches.

"Kootchy-kootchy-koo, Bibi. I want you to laugh, now, honey. Yeah, that's it just laugh for me. You know how much you love to laugh, Bibi. You laughed at me while you were torturing me. You were having fun, weren't you. Now, suffer," teased Lison as she tickled the feet non-stop.

"No, no, no, no, mercyyyy Lison, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop, stop, stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'll do, ha, ha, ha anything, anything, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, haaaaaa, not my toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," begged a totally submitted Bibi.

"Good girl, but it seems that your sister is not ready to submit yet, said Anita. Is there a spot I should tickle intensely?"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, her little toe, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, her tiny toe, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," answered laughingly tickled-controlled Bibi.

As soon as the words went out of her mouth, Anita started scratching Aneesa little toes with interest and was greatly rewarded with her submission.

"Naaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaah, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, ha-ha-ha give up, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, anything, anything but this, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa," begged ticklish Aneesa.

"We have them, we have them both, Lison. Come on now stop tickling that 'poor' Bibi. She's gonna faint."

"Mmmmm, but I don't feel like it. I feel like tickling and tickling and tickling and tickling their feet forever."

Another day, Lison, another day. Let's release them.

***​

When both girls had been released and placed on the back seats where all that adventure had started, they were, after several minutes of rest, able to talk somewhat.

"You were lucky girls, just lucky. Just wait until we can't our hands on your ticklish bodies again, and we'll double-punish you," said Aneesa. She however had lost her sharp tone, and seemed in a much better mood now.

"You can talk and talk all you want Aneesa, but you submitted to us, that you did," answered Lison.

"It was just a ruse to get you to stop," said Bibi, while putting her shoes back on.

"And it worked," laughed her sister.

"Well, we'll see about that another time, interrupted Anita. But there is something I have to know. What is that incredibly wonderful itching potion you applied on our feet?"

"You liked it?"

"Oh yes."

"You're nuts. It's torture."

"Well, I'm not nuts, and I think you liked it as well. In fact I think you LOVED it."

"Oh you have to be kidding."

"I certainly did," interrupted Lison. "I never felt so much like a puppet in my life. It was deliciously painful. And it just wouldn't stop."

"You're nuts too," said Aneesa. "There's no way I enjoyed that torture."

"Then why do you look so excited?," asked Anita.

"Uuh, uuh, well, oh, damn, yes I loved every itching minute of it. I loved the sensations across my soles and in between my small toes. There I said it. Happy?"

"What about you, Bibi?," asked a curious Lison.

"Do you have to ask? Every sensations I felt were just going up and up my legs. I felt so weak. The tickling just finished me off."

"Well, I know that if you had some more now," said Anita looking at the empty bottle on the car floor, "I'd love to play some more with it."

"Do you think I would come here with just one little bottle," said Aneesa, pulling out four more bottles from her purse.

"Now we can apply it on Anita's huge soles and watch her squirm," laughed Bibi.

"Why my soles?, answered Anita. What about yours? With those incredible hose covering your ticklish feet."

"No, no, no, said Lison. I got a much better idea."

All three girls looked at her, puzzled.

***​

"I don't think that's ever been tried before you know," said Aneesa, with a note a fear in her voice.

"Well, then it'll be a first," answered Lison.

Each girls had their feet very tightly secured to the legs of the chair they were sitting on. Those stockinged feet were resting in a big recipient of some sort that was empty right now. The recipient was itself secured through an intricate systems of ropes to the chairs where they were sitting in and wasn't going anywhere. Neither were Lison's, Anita's, Bibi's and Aneesa's ticklish feet. And to make sure that even the chairs wouldn't move they had been tied to each other.

Aneesa's, Bibi's and Lison's hands were tied behind their backs. Anita's left hand was restrained by a pair of handcuffs attached to the chair. Another pair of handcuffs were holding Anita's right hand. And to make it worse, these handcuffs were also tied to each other. It was a lot of stuff tied to each other, indeed. But one thing was important. Aneesa's, Bibi's, Lison's and Anita's perfect stockinged soles were going nowhere. Neither were they.

"I have a question," said Aneesa.

"Which is?," answered Lison.

"How are we going to free ourselves?"

"I have absolutely no idea whatsoever."

"OK, that's what I thought, thanks for the answer."

A candle was burning slowly and it finally chewed through that little piece of rope. Everything happened as it was supposed to. The big bottle toppled over, and some liquid poured into the recipient.

Lison gasped and screamed as a wave of powerful itches invaded her sensitive feet. She squirmed, she pulled, but there was no way she could subtract her feet from the delicious chosen torture. Bibi screamed from the top of her lungs and actually started to giggle as the liquid accomplished its devious deed. Aneesa had tried to resist, but her efforts lasted not even a second. She squealed beautifully as the bottom of her soles were resting perfectly into the dreaded potion. Anita had also quickly gave in to the stimulation. The liquid was covering their now itching feet almost entirely. It made its way through the delicate nylon yarns, not to be stopped, and found every nook and cranny of delicate skin to stimulate and torture: it gently pushed in between the madly wiggling toes, that soon stopped wiggling from tiredness; it gently caressed the arches and the heels and the balls of the feet, and also, again, the undersides of the toes, prodding, torturing, itching.

Half an hour later, Lison fainted. It became apparent that it was the fate awaiting the three other scratchy girls who no longer had the will to resist. Even worst as their nylons were drenched in the liquid, it slowly made its way up their legs. Each after another they fainted in squeals.

When they wake up, the torture will resume. How is it going to end?

The End​

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back