• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF TICKLISH TICKLERS TICKLED (Nylons, Itching Liquid) f/f (Part 1)

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello again,

This story (my longest - so long I had to split it in two to post it) describes the continuing adventure of ticklish Lison, Anita, Aneesa and Bibi, and introduces Kristine (whose soles I have tickled briefly through her smooth off-white hose) and Natalie (whose pure white hose I tantalized). Both Kristine and Natalie are very ticklish, especially Natalie under her arms.

In this story, nurses Natalie and Kristine capture Lison, Anita, Aneesa and Bibi and tickle them severely in Aneesa and Bibi's shoe store, but fall prey to the itching liquid and end up laughing while tickled through their pure white nylons.

Enjoy (as usual comments are welcomed).

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF TICKLISH TICKLERS TICKLED​

When Lison came in, she noticed that Anita, sometimes stewardess, and most of the times tickle nut and occasional victim, had placed her shoed feet on the coffee table. Lison did not appreciate the fact that Aneesa, Bibi and Anita had taken the bad habit of placing their feet, still clad in their shoes, on HER new coffee table. She didn’t care when they did it with the old one, but she was really trying to protect that one from getting scratched. At least, if they were placing their nyloned feet there, she could use a feather to attack their delicate soles gently until they slowly dissolve into soft laughing patterns. She suspected strongly that they were doing it on purpose, just to make her mad.

As Lison dropped silently her purse on the floor, she looked over and noticed that Anita was sleeping on the couch in what seemed to be her usual dark taupe nylons. There seemed to be something different about the color though, but she couldn’t say what. She was also wearing a pair of very loose old flat shoes, and a pair of jeans. Her blouse was as white as the clouds in the sky and her smooth purple bra was visible through it.

‘These shoes aren’t going to stay on for long,’ thought Lison, as she approached the sleeping form of her friend.

When Anita and Lison first initiated each other into ticklishness, it was Anita who had been unable to resist Lison’s nyloned soles, and had deposited soft kisses and intrusive tickles onto her foot bottoms while she was sleeping. Lison had been controlled thoroughly and easily, and she had absolutely enjoyed it. She got mad at the time though, and armpit-attacked Anita, making her laugh for punishment. She remembered how it was pleasurable to feel Anita slowly lose composure, as her underarms got fingered and sensitized, and to feel the smoothness of her thin blouse. Since then, she had always wished that she could find Anita sleeping in her taupe pantyhose.

Finally…

Lison sat down on her knees right in front of Anita’s shoed soles. She extended one hand slowly towards Anita’s feet, and gently grabbed one of her shoes by the heel and pulled it off very gently, revealing the extreme beauty of one of Anita’s soles, clad in…a pair of reinforced heel and toes taupe nylons???

Now that was something Lison hadn’t expected. An incredibly sheer, except of course in a limited way for those delicious reinforcements, and certainly very smooth pair of stockings were adorning Anita’s huge foot bottoms, making them so much more tempting to torture endlessly. Lison wondered if they would make Anita more ticklish, more sensitive, more powerless. She also wondered where she could buy them, because she wouldn’t mind placing her own very ticklish feet in such delicate nylons. Lison slowly removed Anita’s other shoe in order to render her totally helpless. And so she was. Anita’s huge, delicate, scrumptious, perfectly-formed and irresistibly-toed foot bottoms were exposed to the air, and, soon, were going to be exposed to Lison’s nails and fingers, and maybe something else.

Lison could now give in to that incredible urge that she had had for weeks, so she approached Anita’s foot bottoms and planted a soft kiss on each of her soles, flicking the tip of her tongue across the smooth material. Anita didn’t react. Lison smelled the odor of new nylons. She liked it.

Unable to resist much longer, she applied one single nail onto one of Anita’s big toes, pushing the hard object into the delicate stewardess flesh, and glided it from her round big toe, over the fleshy balls of her foot, and through her firm arch to reach her uncallused heel, noticing that Anita moved slightly, and smiled softly. Lison didn’t want Anita to wake up right away, so she changed tactics. She applied lighter pressure onto Anita’s nylons, barely grazing them, noticing how incredibly smooth they were, especially on the reinforcements. She spent some time over Anita’s nylon-wrinkled toes, touching the smooth material, making sleepy Anita wiggle her toes slowly in the process.

“Tickle-toe, tickle-toe, tickle-toe, sleepy and ticklish Anita. I hope you’re having a very ticklish dream, right now, like I had when you did this to me. Tickle-toe, tickle-toe, tickle-toe, beautiful ticklish Anita. Laugh for me, now, just giggle a little,” teased Lison.

As if on cue, a soft giggle emerged from Anita’s throat. Her toes and soles were jerking slightly now, driven to this delicious reaction by the nails Lison was lightly applying on her helpless sleepy soles. She was twitching on the sofa, moving about, smiling.

“Ooh, aah, aah, you’re tickling me, Aneesa,” softly said Anita in her sleep.

Lison felt a surge of excitement as she realized that Anita was indeed having a tickling dream. She hoped it was torturous and painful. She kept on attacking Anita’s nyloned toes through the reinforcements of her new stockings.

“I see you’re having Aneesa-tickling-me dreams. Well, you should know that you’re actually the victim of a Lison-tickling-me-on-the-sofa-as-I-sleep attack, Anita. Tickle-toes, tickle-toes, tickle-toes, Anita dear,” kept teasing Lison, as she simply fluttered her nails in between Anita’s long toes. It seemed that no matter how much she tickled Anita, she didn’t want to wake up. It seemed she was too happy to dream. Lison started to run her fingernails quickly up and down Anita’s huge foot bottoms, appreciating the smoothness and thinness of Anita’s new stockings, and her jerky and somewhat uncontrollable reactions. It’s like she was tied and couldn’t move. Her feet would gladly move about, the ankles twisting, the toes wiggling.

“Ooh, aah, aah, you’re tickling, no, tickling, aah, aah, it tickles, not my toes, aah, aah, aah, Aneesa dear, don’t, aah, aah,” babbled Anita in her sleep.

Lison suddenly had a wonderful idea that would most probably wake up Anita in shame. First, she stopped tickling Anita’s foot bottoms, although this gesture did not stop Anita from begging for mercy in her tickle dreams. She then unbuttoned her blouse…and gently attacked Anita breasts right through her thin silk bra, a gesture that will at any time turn Anita from a towering stewardess to a squealing and willing little girl.

Spasms appeared in Anita’s soft breast flesh, as Lison grazed the silky material covering Anita’s helpless boobs with her fingernails. No doubt Anita was feeling immense pleasure and helplessness now.

Anita suddenly saw Aneesa turned her attention to her weak breasts. She grew weak instantly. She had so often begged Aneesa not to tickle her there because it made her so dizzy and weak, but Aneesa never listened, which is what Anita actually wanted. Most of the times, Aneesa attacked Anita there first, so that she could restrain her in some way, and tickle her to death. But now, as she looked at Aneesa grazing her breasts until she completely submitted to her, Aneesa’s face began to fade away…to be replaced by that of Lison.

That’s when Anita exploded into laughter.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, noooo, naaaaa, naaaaa, what are you doing, naaaaa, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, oh my breasts, aah, aah, aah, aah,” she complained generally in a totally confused state. What was Lison doing there? Why was she tickling her breasts?

That’s when Anita finally woke up and realized what was happening. She had been dreaming all along. It seemed so real.

“Tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, beautiful and powerless Anita. Now, I’ve had my revenge. I tickled your beautiful stockinged feet in your sleep. How gorgeous you were. Your toes were softly wiggling and you were producing the sexiest giggles. You were totally mine to play with. And your new stockings are so smoooooooth. They’re incredible. I hope you’ll tell me where you bought them”, said Lison.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, I will, I will, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, I swear I will, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, ooooooh, I really will, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” answered Anita. Although untied, she just couldn’t do anything to stop Lison from tickling one of her most private ticklish spots. The delicious spasmodic movements of her breasts flesh and the bizarre sensations that accompanied this torture were just so good, even though they were, at the same time, strangely unbearable. This was why it was so easy to turn Anita into a slave by tickling her boobs. Lison could now ask her anything she wanted, and Anita would agree. She did not want Lison to stop. How humiliating it was for Anita to have this weakening ticklish spot, while Aneesa, Bibi and Lison were simply ticklish. How often had two girls grabbed her arms, holding them way up in the air, while the other easily unbuttoned her blouse, and unclipped her bra, making her breasts pop in the air. All three girls then started to torture her boobs with their fingertips, causing a rainfall of shivers on her delicate skin. Demands would fly and would be quickly agreed to.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, Lison, I will tell you anything, and do anything, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, yaaaaa, yaaaaa, as long as you don’t stop, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” added Anita as she broke down totally.

“Of course, you will, ticklish Anita. And I guess that like most of the times, you will conveniently forget that you made the promise or tickle a promise-denial out of me. Tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, Anita. Be humiliated ticklish Anita.”

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, I won’t have to forget, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, oh, I bought you nylons Lison, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” managed to say Anita.

“Really, you bought me those incredible nylons?” asked Lison, who instantly stopped tickling and torturing Anita. “Where are they?” she inquired.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, they’re right here, aah, aah,” stated Anita as she quickly surprised naive Lison and inserted her nails in her sensitive armpits, making her explode into laughter.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, tr-ah, ah, ah, t-ah, ah, ar, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” laughed Lison, as she felt her friend’s nails hook themselves into the deepest realms of her unbearably ticklish underarms. She could feel them rake her skin through her blouse, through the silky material, she could feel them move in a very limited fashion, and she could feel them cause torrents of sensations. As well, she could feel such an urge to laugh, as Anita taunted her.

“Koooootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, tickly, tickly, tickly, kootchy, kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, naive Lison, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, tickle, tickle, tickle, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kitchi, kitchi, kitchi, kitchi, stupid Lison, tickle, tickle, ticklish, ticklish girl, tickle, tickle, ticklish, ticklish girl, don’t you like the feel of my nails against your very tender pits? Yes, fall on your knees tender Lison, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, you’re so easy to tickle, Lison. I want you to listen to your laughter for the next few minutes, and think about the sensations that are invading the hollow of your tender underarms. Concentrate on each and every one of them. You remember how you told me it really would drive you nuts if someone would tickle you like that? Well, your pleas didn’t fall on deaf ears. Tee-kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, koooootchy, kootchy, kooootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Lison. I may have sensitive breasts, but you are just so ticklish all over Lison. Now, let me tell you what’s gonna happen as you laugh happily. I’ve bought, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, 7 pairs of those beautiful nylons for each of us, each in 2 different colors. If I remember correctly, kootchy, kootchy-koo, sensitive Lison, tickle, tickle, tickle, slave Lison, I bought you four pairs of your usual boring gray nylons, and three pairs of my lovely taupe hose. Today, I want you to wear my beautiful taupe nylons. That’ll make Bibi so jealous, she’ll want to tickle you all night, which you truly deserve, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, tickle, tickle, tickle, kootchy, kootchy, laugh some more for me Lison, kitchi, kitchi, kitchi. I guess, you’d probably want to wear your usual, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, boring-gray nylons, but today you won’t. You must be very happy, ticklish and stupid Lison. Show me that you’re happy,” stated Anita as she simply kneaded Lison’s pit flesh with the tips of her long nails, her hands buried into Lison’s tightly closed armpits.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” answered simply Lison.

“I’m glad that you agree. Now, with those last few kilis, let me remind you that I’ve won again, and that I will always win even though you can turn me into a mindless automaton by a simple scratch on my breasts,” finished Anita as she let go of Lison’s laughter-shaken body.

Her laughter slowly dying down, Lison twisted in place, on her knees, still reeling under the effect of the short torture Anita had inflicted on her. She was mad. She wanted to duct tape Anita on the floor, and tickle the soles of her exposed feet until she submitted to her. But she had a better idea.

Anita’s superb nyloned feet were standing on their soles, a few inches away from her. Her red toes were shining through the taupe hose, hypnotizing Lison.

“You know Anita, I should simply get up and attack your boobs until you go nuts with pleasure. But I’ll give you this choice instead,” said Lison as she applied her nails lightly across the top of Anita’s huge feet.

Anita felt her skin jump out of her nylons, as she ran away from Lison’s nails.

“We don’t have time for petty revenge, sensitive Lison. Go put on your new taupe nylons. From now on, you’ll be wearing only the smoothest stockings. And hurry, we have to pick up Bibi and Aneesa from the store. You know how Aneesa hates it when we’re late. And we also have to pick up a very special package before we get there.”

“You mean, it’s arrived?” almost screamed Lison.

“Yes, it has, just go put on your new nylons so we can be on our way,” ordered Anita.

“Well, I don’t know,” said Lison hesitantly.

“What now?” asked an exasperated Anita.

“These thin nylons will never be tickled through again. I like these pantyhose,” answered Lison as she looked down at her nyloned feet, wiggling her toes slowly in the material. She wasn’t prepared for the shove she got from Anita, who grabbed her ticklish feet and attacked them feverishly.

“Laugh to death, ticklish Lison, laugh to death, stupid Lison.”

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, h, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” obeyed Lison.

***​

“It’s almost closing time,” said Bibi, looking at the clock.

“Yes, it is. We have to prepare to lock up, but there’s no hurry though. Lison and Anita won’t be here for some time,” mentioned Aneesa. “Now help me put these boxes in the back so we can…oh new customers,” said Aneesa, as she looked at the new arrivals. Two beautiful nurses had walked in, both of them dressed in an elegant nurse uniform: white blouse, a knee-high white skirt, a pair of soft white shoes and a pair of delicate nurse white nylons. Aneesa gulped. Her first memories of stockinged feet were nurses’ feet. She remembered the hospital. She remembered the slightly wrinkled white-nyloned soles of one of the nurses who took care of her. She liked looking at her feet, and wanted to tickle them. She was so young then. Bibi and her had been hospitalized, and they became the tickle terror of the floors. It was fun. Aneesa had never revealed to her sister, or to Anita or Lison, how much she would like them to wear white nylons and nurse uniforms. One of her most cherished fantasy was to tie up Anita in a nurse uniform and tickle her gigantic white nyloned soles. But she didn’t want to be turned into Anita, who, by the mere touch of a nail on her boobs, became soft and obedient. As she looked at the nyloned ankles of those two nurses, she knew she probably could not resist their soles. Their nylons seemed to shine brightly on their legs as they walked through the store, looking at shoes. No wonder Aneesa and Bibi had left their jobs, and started working at this upscale shoe store. It was a great opportunity to see ticklish women in their most beautiful attire: nylons. Already, in the last few weeks, Aneesa and Bibi had “accidentally” tickled a few delicate female lawyers, teachers, and business executives. Now, at last, Aneesa and Bibi were going to have the chance to tickle two gorgeous nurses in white pantyhose. The first one was about 5’ 4”, with beautiful shoulder-long reddish auburn curly hair, a gorgeous innocent-looking face adorned with blue eyes, a small upturned nose and thin sensual lips, perfect breasts, a seemingly soft flat belly, firm short legs and most probably, perfect soles. The other was a tad shorter with short dark auburn curly hair, laughing brown eyes, tempting lips, delicate-looking breasts, a smooth flat belly, nice strong-looking legs, and, hopefully, a pair of ticklish white-nyloned foot bottoms. They were still wearing their name tags. The taller girl was named Natalie, whereas the shorter one was named Kristine.

“Hello, is there something I can help you with?” asked Aneesa as she approached the two nurses, trying to conceal her excitement.

“Yes, we would like to buy a pair of very revealing sandals”, said matter-of-factly Natalie, as she slightly exposed one nyloned heel, revealing her smooth pink skin through the white nylons. That Aneesa could resist, but her friend, who seemed to be looking at the prices, slipped her left foot out of her shoe once, exposing her sole.

This simple gesture paralyzed Aneesa. She was able to get a good look at this nurse plunging arch, and wondered for a moment how smooth and ticklish it was. “Yes, huh, I think, I know what you need. Huh, I’ll be right back,” babbled Aneesa, as she slipped towards the back of the store, leaving Bibi with the two nurses, thinking how she would love to put her fingers on their foot bottoms, and make them laugh.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” asked Natalie.

“Huh, no, what? I’m sorry,” answered a confused Aneesa.

“You haven’t measured our feet,” said Natalie, as both girls sat down and obviously waited for the girls to actually take off their shoes and measure their feet. Usually, customers would take off their shoes themselves, and place their feet on the measuring device. But these girls expected Bibi and Aneesa to actually undo the laces holding their nurse shoes, and slip them off their feet, revealing their nyloned soles.

Aneesa kneeled in front of Kristine, and Bibi took a similar position in front of Natalie. Soon, both girls were undoing the short laces whose function was to hold the shoes of these two nurses in place. First, Bibi unlaced one of Natalie’s shoes, and slipped it off her white nyloned foot, revealing its intrinsic beauty. Natalie had about size 5 or 6 feet, with perfectly round toes that she was constantly wiggling and spreading now. When she flexed her foot back revealing her stockinged sole, Bibi, who had so far resisted any urge to look too much at the feet of these nurses, unlike her sister, was totally enthralled at its apparent pinkness, smoothness and firmness. She fell in love with it. So much in love in fact that she had to touch it, feel it, smell it. A strange dizziness enveloped her.

At the same time, Aneesa had removed one of Kristine’s loose working shoes, revealing her short red painted toes, shining through the nylon material, as well as a nylon-wrinkled sole that Kristine seemed eager to show to Aneesa. Her nylons were totally sheer, just as Natalie’s were, and Aneesa was instantly enthralled by Kristine’s sole.

Slowly, Kristine placed her sole over Aneesa’s mouth and nose. Aneesa resisted at first, but she started to feel dizzy, and could no longer resist. There was a strange smell emanating from Kristine’s foot bottom. It felt strangely relaxing. Then, all went black.

***​

When Aneesa finally came to, she found herself unable to move. She was lying on the floor, between the two rows of chairs where customers could try on shoes and which were facing each other. Her arms, and those of her sister, had been tied to the chairs now above their heads with white pantyhose. Her feet, still shoed, as well as Bibi’s, also shoed, had also been restrained with white pantyhose to the arms of the chairs across from those where their arms had been tied. Aneesa’s right ankle had been tied to the left arm of the chair Kristine was now sitting on, while her left ankle and Bibi’s right ankle had been restrained together to the right arm of the chair Kristine was on, and to the left arm of the chair Natalie was on. Finally, Bibi’s left ankle had been pantyhosed to the right arm of the chair Natalie was on.

“What, what, what is the meaning of this?” yelled Aneesa, as she pulled and pulled uselessly against her bonds. A futile gesture. Their bonds seemed excellent, and the chairs were bolted to the floor.

“Untie us this instant,” ordered fruitlessly Bibi, also testing the strength of her pantyhose bonds that were holding her ankles firmly. Aneesa knew that they were totally helpless now. A few pairs of old pantyhose made for a perfect bond. “We’re tied up,” added Bibi, who felt very nervous at the fact that the only thing that separated her ticklish nyloned soles from the nails of their guests was a simple pair of high heels, which could be so easily slipped off. But this couldn’t be their intention. They were probably thieves.

“Natalie, go lock the door so that we’re not disturbed while we play and make our guests talk like little girls,” ordered Kristine.

“Talk?” spat Aneesa. “We don’t have anything to say to you.”

“Yes, I don’t see what we could talk about with you,” added Bibi. “The cash register is over there, just take the money and leave. It’s quite easy to open.”

“Oh no, we’re not thieves. We simply want to get some information from you by tickling you. And I’m sure that by the way you two girls react when you get tickled by these two other girls, that it’ll be extremely easy to make you talk,” said Natalie.

“What? What do you mean?” asked a nervous but intrigued Bibi. “How can you say something like that when we’ve never met you before in our lives?”

“No, we’ve ‘met’ you quite a few weeks ago. See, we were driving along one day, minding our own business, when we noticed what seemed to be a vicious tickling war going on in this car in the slow lane. Thing is, you were barely discreet about it. You and another girl with sizable soles were tickling each other on the back seat, while you,” she said, pointing at Bibi, “were tickling the driver at red lights, where she sometimes tickled you back. Now, as tickling nuts ourselves, we decided that you all were too good to pass up and that we had to test the ticklishness of your helpless bodies. As you know, ticklish women willing to be tickled by cruel women like us are rather rare. So we followed you all the way back here. We then decided to wait in the adjacent parking lot all day, and you were picked up again by these two women. Again, you could barely refrain yourselves from torturing each other, but what a delightful technique: the two in the back tickled the two in the front. It actually took you 15 minutes before you finally left. Unfortunately, we lost you in traffic. But for several days, we were able to come here and spy on you tickling each other.

“More like torturing each other,” cut in Natalie.

“Yes, that’s right,” agreed Kristine. “Finally, we decided that we were going to interrogate you by tickling the bottoms of your feet, our favorite spot, to learn about you and your ticklish friends. Of course, here, we’re talking weak spots, most ticklish spots, other weaknesses, etc. You were deemed the easiest to attack, since we knew where you worked. Then, when your friends come in to pick you up, we’ll tickle them to get more information or, if you have talked by then, which is very likely, we’ll just torture you and them slowly,” explained Kristine.

Aneesa could not believe what she was hearing. They should really be more careful in public. But what were the odds that they would meet more tickle-nuts, just like them?

“Well, I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed. We are all very resistant to tickling,” bluffed Aneesa with a faked smile. “Very. You won’t make us talk or whatever, so it’d be better if you untied us, and left.”

“Resistant to tickling, mmmmm? Sure, the way you were trashing about in the car when your feet got tickled, I’m sure you’re extremely resistant. Don’t worry, you’ll be squealing and laughing soon in your stockinged feet. All you have to do is take off your shoes so we can get started,” said Kristine.

“What?” said Bibi.

“Well, you’re not deaf, are you? Take off your shoes so we can tickle you,” said Natalie.

“If you want to tickle our feet, you’ll have to take our shoes off yourself. There’s no way in hell that we will ever take our shoes off for you,” stated Bibi.

“My sentiments exactly,” added Aneesa.

“They act so tough, don’t they?” said Natalie to Kristine.

“Yes, they do,” she answered. “They just don’t know that we’re ‘involuntary shoe removal’ experts. See, Natalie and I tickle each other a lot too. We hate it, but we have no choice. Just like you and your friends, I think. At least, with four girls, you must get variety. But we like to make it a little more interesting. So we always try to force each other to take off each other shoes. It’s a game we’ve been playing for years now. In your case, it’s going to be so easy, especially with those high heels you’re wearing. See, your arches are slightly exposed. All we have to do is pick up a small object, like those very practical unfolded paper clips that we always carry around, and slide it right here, where the sole actually begins, just like that. Right there. Do you feel it?”

Kristine delicately glided the end of a sharp paper clip along the barely exposed arch of Aneesa’s right foot. Aneesa was totally unable to prevent her ticklish foot from jerking. She was simply too sole ticklish. As Kristine started to slide the sharp object along this delicate area of Aneesa’s ticklish body, Natalie applied the end of another paper clip in staccato moves at the exact same spot, along the arch of one of Bibi’s nyloned feet. Bibi clenched her toes, trying to resist the itching sensations that strangely preceded and followed the tip of the clip, but she soon started to shake her entire foot, her eyes rolling up in despair.

“See how ticklish these two really are on their feet. And to say that they stated so forcefully that they were resistant. Delicate little girls with helpless nyloned soles. And think, they’re still wearing their protective shoes. I truly wonder what will happen when we apply our long nails across their foot bottoms. By the way, my ticklish little girl is named Aneesa, according to her name tag. What’s the name of yours?” inquired Kristine.

“Mine is named Bibi. I love that name,” answered Natalie, as she kept up torturing Bibi’s arch. “Oh, but look at yours grinding her teeth. And her foot can’t stop jerking. This simple paper clip seems to have quite an effect on this resistant girl, don’t you think?”

“I totally agree. And yours just can’t stop rolling her eyes and shake her foot uncontrollably. See, they don’t understand that they shouldn’t be wearing shoes like that if they don’t want to get tickled,” stated Kristine. “Then, maybe, they would be protected. But then again, maybe not. Tickle, tickle, Aneesa. Feel the little paper clip ravage your delicate dark skin.”

“Stop, stop, stop it, haa, haa, haa, no, no, no, haa, haa, haa, no I’ll keep my shoes, haa, haa, haa,” started to beg and giggle Aneesa.

“Sure you will, weak Aneesa. Oh, Natalie, Bibi’s left heel is out of her shoe. And she can’t put it back on. Poor thing. You got her now, attack her. Have you seen those reinforced heels? Gorgeous.”

“No, no, no, no, mercy, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, please stop, I don’t want to take my shoes off,” pleaded Bibi.

Her toes wiggling, and her ankle shaking spasmodically, Bibi had felt her left heel leave the warm confines of her shoe. She instantly felt Natalie insert the dangerous paper clip in her shoe, on her smooth sole. Unfolded, the paper clip was more than long enough to reach any region of her foot. Her eyes lit up with ticklish delights, and she squealed softly, unable to refrain from shaking her foot, a usual gesture for her when she gets tickled. Soon, her shoe flew out of her foot, leaving her nyloned sole exposed and in danger.

Looking at the situation, Natalie noted that Aneesa was on the verge of collapsing, her right heel slowly slipping out of her shoe, and decided to promote this collapse. Natalie quickly slid the paper clip end along the barely exposed arch of Aneesa’s left foot, right where she had successfully tickled Bibi earlier.

So concentrated was Aneesa on her right foot that the surprise was total.

Aneesa jumped, and unclenched the toes of her left foot, while at the same time jerking her ankle. Her shoe literally flew out, leaving her reinforced nude-colored nyloned foot exposed. Immediately, Natalie applied the clip right on the fleshy balls of that foot, making Aneesa feel like laughing, and causing her to shake her foot madly. Her goal: to make Aneesa remove Bibi’s other shoe. Soon, that’s just what happened. Bibi’s shoe was removed unintentionally by Aneesa’s wildly wiggling foot.

“We got three out of four, Kristine, let me go help you unshoe Aneesa once and for all,” stated Natalie, as she made her way through a maze of helpless legs, and joined her friend to attack Aneesa’s right foot.

For a few moments, it seemed like Aneesa would resist the paper clip attacks of her tormentors, and maybe keep her protective shoe on. Aneesa had clenched her toes, and access to her arch was limited. Both Natalie and Kristine were poking and generally scratching that area with their torture instruments. As she laughed and begged, Aneesa swore to herself that she would not lose her second shoe.

But this wasn’t a Hollywood movie, and Aneesa was ticklish.

Natalie suddenly attacked the top of Aneesa’s ticklish foot, right where the cleavage of her toes started, inserting the metal end gently in between the toes.

Squealing, Aneesa wiggled her toes upward, popping her heel out of her shoe. It then began a strange dance, until it finally ended up on Aneesa’s toes.

Natalie went back to her chair, leaving Kristine to finish off Aneesa, which she did with a simple contact of the paper clip just under the smooth balls of her right foot, causing Aneesa’s shoe to drop empty on the floor. For a moment, Natalie admired what she had in front of her: she had the beautiful view of Bibi’s left foot on her far right, the impossible to resist sight of Bibi’s right foot and Aneesa’s left sole, tied together, on her left, as well as Aneesa newly unshoed right foot on her far left. Kristine, for her part, felt closer to Aneesa’s touchy right foot on her left, admired the beauty of Aneesa’s left foot and Bibi’s right foot on her right, and noticed, in the distance, Bibi nyloned left foot.

Aneesa and Bibi were in their stockinged feet.

What a humiliation.

They had themselves removed their own shoes, by being simplistically tickled, thus exposing their ticklish foot bottoms to the attentions of those cruel nurses who would, without a doubt, make them laugh uninterruptedly.

“What beautiful nylons you are wearing, girls. I especially like those teal nylons you are wearing Bibi. They’re so gorgeous,” said Natalie. “I suspect these reinforcements are very smooth to the touch, aren’t they?”

“I can’t believe this. How dare you attack us like this. We don’t go around attacking every woman we want to tickle, you know,” snapped an angry Aneesa.

“Oh, really? Tell me, these two girls you are with, did you just put out an ad to meet them, or did you attack them sneakily the first chance you got?”

The question surprised Aneesa. She couldn’t answer.

“Just as I thought.”

Aneesa shot an angered look at Kristine.

“Oh, Aneesa, don’t be angry, we can’t even help keeping our shoes on once we start attacking each other’s feet. Even when we wear sandals, we just drive each other crazy until we ask, no beg, to have our shoes taken off. Every shoe has its weakness. You just don’t have much resistance, that’s all. You even unshoed Bibi, poor thing. There’s no need to make such a face. There, smile a little bit, ticklish Aneesa. Kili, kili, kili, kili…,” said Kristine, as she fluttered her fingers lightly across Aneesa’s tender toes.

Kristine had applied her short but sharp nails on Aneesa’s thin and smooth nude nylons provoking an explosion of exciting, yet painful, tickling sensations. Aneesa could not help but wiggle her toes, a forced smile of mixed displeasure and torturous pleasure appearing on her face. Mere instants after Kristine had applied for the first time her fingers upon her stockinged soles, laughter crept up her throat and rang out in the store.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, mercyy-yy-yy-yy-yyaah, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” laughed Aneesa, as she started to bounce on her ass. What a humiliation, again, to be tickled like a little girl by two devious strangers, and not to be able to do anything about it. After it had happened with Lison and Anita, Aneesa had sworn it wouldn’t happen again. But Kristine was now digging her fingers in and out of her toes, concentrating solely there, playing with her twitchy toes.

“Kili, kili, kili, kili, beautiful Aneesa. That’s a nice laughter, you’ve got, and I want you to laugh it all night long. Your stockings are perfect for torture, and you know it. I’m sure that you bought them for that purpose. Admit it, Aneesa and I may be lenient. Kili, kili, kili, kili, ticklish Aneesa, kili, kili, kili, kili, laugh for me foreva….”

“Naaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaah, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” replied Aneesa.

“You feel poetic, Kristine.”

“Yes, I do, Natalie.”

“Let’s see what I can do,” said Natalie. “Kili, kili, kili, kili, ticklish Bibi, kili, kili, kili, kili, laugh for me.”

“No, don’t ticklha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop, stop, stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” reacted Bibi, as Natalie applied her nails on her ticklish soles for the first time. It was like fire on her skin. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stooooop, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, noooo moo-oo-oo-oo-oore, I’m too-oo-oo teecklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” she laughingly added.

“Copy cat,” said Kristine.

“You’re just jealous mine rhymes better,” shot back Natalie.

“Perhaps, but there’s certainly no reason to be jealous of our ticklish victims. Aneesa has such firm yet slightly fleshy soles you love to dig your nails into, and her nylons are by far the smoothest I have ever tickled a girl through. She is also incredibly ticklish about the toes. And that uninterrupted laughter is like music to my ears,” described Kristine, as she continued to run her fingers quickly over Aneesa’s overly sensitive toes, in the very simple goal of making her laugh, of hearing her laugh, of feeling her laugh.

“Let me feel,” said Natalie as she cruelly inserted her nails in between Aneesa’s nyloned toes as well, and fluttered them quickly in the round regions, provoking increased ticklish sensations, and laughter. “Yes, I feel what you mean. There’s that slightly fleshy feeling. It’s beautiful. And her laughter isn’t like music, it’s like a symphony of torture. Have you seen how red her face is now after just a few minutes of tickling?”

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, ha-ha-ha ghaave up, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” said ticklish Aneesa sufferingly.

“Yes, and she’s funny too. There’s nothing to give up on, ticklish Aneesa. At least not quite yet. Maybe later, when you’re truly all tickled up. See, we were getting slightly bored with tickling each other soles, and your foot bottoms are just too delicious, and your nylons too smooth, especially at the toes, to stop now. We’re going to torture you. We don’t want your souls, but your soles. We have to make sure that every yarn of your nylons and every cell of your sole skin has been thoroughly and satisfactorily tickled. Later, we’ll ask you the questions we want answers to about your two friends. Then, we’ll torture them as well. But make sure you answer or you know what might happen. Just laugh for me now, touchy and feeble Arab girl.”

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, nhaa-haa-haa, nhaa-haa-haa, nhaa-haa-haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” stated laughingly Aneesa.

“By the way, how are Bibi’s soles?” asked Kristine.

“They are very firm and nervous. They tremble constantly. Her nylons are just as smooth as Aneesa’s, especially over the toes and the heels, over those great reinforcements. Tickle her toes a little bit,” said Natalie.

“Tikili, tikili, tikili, Bibi, tikili, tikili, tikili, Bibi,” taunted Kristine, as she simply made her nails glide efficiently over the nervous balls of Bibi’s right foot to reach the smooth and wiggly realm of her nyloned toes.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh no-no-no-no-no-no, haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” kept painfully laughing Bibi.

“More you say Bibi? Very well, I shall oblige, but I didn’t know you liked to suffer that much. Kiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, under you toes Bibi, kiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, tikili, tikili, tikili, tikili, through your nylons Bibi. Laugh, Bibi, laugh. Squeal, Bibi, squeal. Guffaw, Bibi, guffaw. Tiiiikootchy, kootchy-koo, delicate Bibi. Don’t you feel my nails on the skin surrounding your delicate toes? And now, don’t you feel my nails dig deep into your firm arch flesh, making your feet tremble? Kootchy, kootchy-koo, Bibi, kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchyyyyyy. You’re soooo ticklish, Bibi, you just can’t stand my fingernails dancing upon your nyloned flesh. You’re ready to tell me anything I want to know, and do anything I want you to do. You’re a slave, now, ticklish Bibi, just laugh harder and harder for me. Kootchy, kootchy-koo, Bibi, kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchyyyyyy. Kootchy, kootchy-koo, Bibi, kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchyyyyyy. Kootchy, kootchy-koo, Bibi, kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchyyyyyy,” taunted cruelly and uninterruptedly Natalie, as her fingernails danced upon the delicate soles, refusing to give Bibi any letup, taking full advantage of Bibi’s soles sensitivity to turn her into a mindless laughing zombie.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed a tortured Bibi, unable to resist the maddening sensations caused by Natalie’s agile nails. Never had she been tickled so effectively, and so cruelly. She, Aneesa, Lison and Anita were amateurs compared to these cruel ticklers, whose only goal was to provoke laughter. And their taunts were unbearable. Weren’t they going to shut up?

“Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Aneesa, kiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Aneesa. I’m so sure that you want me to stop kiliing you, but I just can’t. Your soles are too ticklish and too delicate for me to stop. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Aneesa, kiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Aneesa, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Aneesa, kiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Aneesa. I hope you’re getting more and more ticklish with each and every touch,” taunted Kristine as she ran her nails swiftly up and down Aneesa’s helpless soles.

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, sthaa-haa-haap, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” laughed Aneesa outloud.

Aneesa’s nude-stockinged foot bottoms and Bibi’s teal-nyloned soles were overloading with painful tickling sensations. To make matters worse, the delicate nylons they had bought recently were enhancing those sensations. The smooth reinforcements of their nylons were especially tickling-conducive, and Natalie and Kristine seemed to be strangely attracted to it.

“Kootchy, kootchy-koo, ticklish Bibi girl. Kiiiili, kili, kili, kili, tikili, tikili, tikili, under the very firm soles of your ticklish feet. Ooooh, and I’m not forgetting you Aneesa. I wouldn’t forgive myself if I left one of your soles untickled. Kiiiiiiili, kili, kili, tikili, kootchy-koo, beautiful Aneesa,” taunted Kristine as she inserted her nails in and out of Aneesa’s and Bibi’s tired and immobile nyloned toes, making full use of the very smooth material covering Bibi’s and Aneesa’s delicate digits. She first inserted all her nails between their big toes and second toes, going for the very delicate skin in between, before paying more attention to the even more delicate skin between the second and third toes, then the third and fourth toes, and finally the fourth and fifth toes, the baby toes, which seemed to attract more laughter from Aneesa. Kristine decided to strike this baby toe area with most of her nails since it definitely drove Aneesa’s nuts. She however glided her nails back to Bibi’s firm and nervous arch, noticing how this gesture seemed to cause her tickling pain.

Aneesa and Bibi’s humiliation was total. Not only had they been forced into taking off their own shoes so as to expose their delicate soles to the air, but with their legs up on the chairs, their dresses were running up their legs, exposing their entire stockinged legs, as well as their garter belts and their naked thighs, and their smooth and delicate colored panties. As they laughed, being humiliated as it was by their very own ticklishness, they felt even more humiliation.

Suddenly, the sensations that had been traveling though their nylons, to their skin, their flesh, their nerve endings and their brains disappeared. After a few minutes of general giggliness produced by the remaining tickling sensations still running on Bibi’s and Aneesa’s soles, both girls calmed down. Natalie and Kristine had both dropped on their knees, in between their legs, and were unbuttoning their blouses.

“There’s no way you can escape. You’re helpless and you know it,” said Natalie.

“You can go to hell,” spat Aneesa. “We’ll never tell you anything about our ticklish friends. You won’t make us talk by tickling us,” she stated forcefully.

“Oh, and what where those begs for mercy that I heard just a few moments ago?” asked Natalie, her fingers fluttering in the air.

“These were just reflexes,” explained Bibi.

“You mean like those,” stated Kristine, as she forcefully dug a few nails in the taut bellies of Aneesa and Bibi, making them guffaw solidly, making their bellies jerk violently.

Kristine totally surprised both girls, so busy they were looking at Natalie. Strong muscle spasms were caused by Kristine’s fingers. After their guffaws, laughter emerged from their throats almost instantly. Helplessness seized them.

“Or like those,” added Natalie as she jabbed a lonely finger in one of Bibi’s tender armpits and in one of Aneesa’s soft underarms, making them interrupt their laughter with a squeal of surprise.

“Ooooh, ooooh, ooha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” reacted Bibi, as torturous sensations invaded more very delicate body parts.

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” added Aneesa ticklishly, as she twisted to try and avoid the devilish fingernails of Kristine and Natalie.

“Kiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, sweet Bibi and Aneesa, koooooooli, kooli, kooli, kootchy. kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, tender Bibi and Aneesa, koooooooooooli, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, ticklish Bibi and Aneesa,” teased endlessly Natalie, as she made her fingers dance across Bibi’s and Aneesa’s very delicate underarms, looking for weaknesses and tenderness in Bibi’s and Aneesa’s underarm skin. “We’re going to tickle you until WE want you to reveal all your wonderful ticklish secrets to us, not when YOU want to. We’re going to nail your soles, scratch your bellies, attack your underarms and make you laugh endlessly, and THEN make you speak. Koooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, girls, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, laugh for me, laugh even harder,” she said adding slight pressure on the taut skin.

In the meantime, Kristine was drumming both girls’ bellies with her fingernails, loving the way the delicate bellies jerked slightly about. The skin of both girls was soft but firm.

“I think those tender dark-skinned bellies are quite delicate,” said Kristine.

“Are they?” asked Natalie.

“Oh, yes, quite. If you’d feel the tender flesh jerk around as I drum my nails upon that ticklish area…it is like tickling two delicate angels.”

“I think you should scratch those bellies more, you’re drumming them too much,” suggested Natalie.

“You think so?”

“Yes,” answered Natalie.

“I think you’re right. Kiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, on the tender bellies, kiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-kooooooooo…,” said Kristine as she delicately ran her nails on the tender bellies. “Soon, it will be time to tell us everything ticklish about you. Your ticklish friends, your ticklish preferences, your ticklish spots, your ticklish reactions, your ticklish laughters, your ticklish endurance, your ticklish places, your ticklish guffaws, I love to make girls guffaw, your ticklish weaknesses, your ticklish torturers, your ticklish torturees, absolutely everything ticklish about all of you. Then we will tickle you and your betrayed friends all night like you deserve. Mostly on the soles of your nyloned feet. Your favorite spot, I’m sure. Just laugh for now, then, talk,” taunted Kristine.

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, nhaa, nhaa, nhaa, nhaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, nhaa, nhaa, nhaa, nhaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” answered Aneesa, as she looked with round eyes to her tender belly.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” added Bibi, as she laid there totally immobilized, her legs still pulling somewhat spasmodically on the chair where her sensitive-looking feet were tied.

Suddenly, Natalie thought of something. What if…?

“Kristine, stop tickling them, I have an idea,” stated Natalie, as she looked over at her friend.

“An idea?” repeated Kristine, as she withdrew her nails from Aneesa’s and Bibi’s bellies.

“Yes, do you remember seeing something peculiar after you came into the store?”

Kristine seemed pensive for a moment. “Oh yeah. They have a sale on high heels, 30% off,” replied Kristine.

There was a long, embarrassing pause as Natalie wondered if she should laugh, scream in anger or just tickle her friend for saying something THAT stupid.

“A sale?” she was finally able to say, dismayed.

“Yes, a sale. It’s right…over…, huh, Natalie?”

“Yes, Kristine?”

“What’s wrong? You have a strange look in your eyes.”

I do? Well, why would I? I just mistakenly thought that we were supposed to look for anything that might help us tickle those two, such as their responses, the way they looked at us, you know stuff like that. NOT LOOK AT STICKER PRICES,” finally screamed Natalie, unable to contain her anger any longer.

Kristine didn’t like to be screamed at, and to be very frank, she felt like touching her friend at just the right places to make her laugh like she deserved.

“AND WE WERE ALSO SUPPOSED TO LOOK INNOCUOUS AS I REMEMBER. IT’S DIFFICULT TO DO THAT IF YOU LOOK AT THEIR FEET LIKE I SAW YOU DO,” screamed back Kristine.

“I ONLY LOOKED AT THEM FOR A MOMENT, AND AT LEAST I WAS ABLE TO NOTICE SOMETHING THAT WE MIGHT USE. UNLIKE YOU WHO WERE LOOKING AT SALES.”

“I HAD TO LOOK AT SALES TO LOOK INNOCUOUS.”

Natalie was about to answer back at Kristine, but decided that this fight had to stop.

“We’ll settle that later. Like I said I did notice something,” said Natalie.

Kristine looked angrily at her friend. “Mmmm, yes, you’re right we WILL settle that later,” threatened Kristine. Natalie knew what that meant. When Kristine was angry, nothing would do but a tearful apology brought about by Natalie having her underarms tickled endlessly. Natalie gulped hard once, and tried to dismiss this mental image of her with her arms over her head, as Kristine dug her nails into her underarms through her blouse. Usually, both friends tickled each other lightly, except when they were angry. Then, the tickling turned seriously painful.

Aneesa and Bibi looked at this scene, for lack of a better word, between the two friends, and each wondered if they could use this to their advantage. Tied as they were though, they both reached the same conclusion.

“Well, huh, anyway, I did notice something of interest.”

“Oh yeah? What?”

Bending over, Natalie whispered something in Kristine’s ear. Her eyes lit up as she listened to what Natalie had to say.

“Oh, really?” began Kristine. “You mean that if I was to take off my shoes and extend my stockinged feet inches from Aneesa’s face, just like that,” she said, sitting on the floor and extending her freshly exposed stockinged soles inches from Aneesa’s nose, wiggling her toes very slowly, “it would really get to her?”

Aneesa had always liked nurse’s foot bottoms, clad in their tender white nylons, but it so happened that Kristine’s soles were also very beautiful…and looked just like that of the nurse who mostly took care of her so many years ago. All those wrinkles covered by a thin layer of nylon material were driving Aneesa crazy. Oh and those toes, those wiggling toes. The pink skin. The white nylons covering it. When Kristine flexed her ankles down and put her feet on Aneesa’s mouth, Aneesa snapped instantly. She was in heaven.

“And don’t worry. The nylons we used to put you to sleep are restraining your hands to the chairs. So you can enjoy the view,” stated Kristine, as she started to rub her feet against Aneesa’s face.

Aneesa was trembling by now. When Kristine had placed her soles on her lips, she had instantly reacted by darting her tongue onto the nyloned object that made contact with her lips. At the same time, Aneesa was looking at this irresistible close-up of Kristine’s soles.

“I think Aneesa really likes your soles, Kristine. As a matter of fact, I think that she can not resist them. There is nothing she can do. Oh if she knew how ticklish they really are,” stated Natalie.

“Oh yes, I’m quite ticklish,” admitted Kristine. “A few tickles and I would be helpless, like the little ticklish nurse that I am,” she taunted.

“To prove it, allow me to demonstrate,” stated Natalie, as she pulled some tape out of her purse, and began loosely tying up her friend’s soles to Aneesa’s torso.

“Natalie, what are you doing?” asked Kristine. Natalie didn’t answer. She just made sure that Kristine’s soles weren’t going anywhere. “You’re NOT going to actually tickle my feet are you?” asked again Kristine, a note of panic in her voice. Natalie had taped her feet about two inches from Aneesa’s face, who was constantly craning her neck to look at her foot bottoms. When Natalie began touching her friend’s soles, Kristine made two decisions. First, she instantly decided to laugh like Natalie “ordered” her to. Second, she swore Natalie would pay for yelling at her, and tickling her like this.

“Aaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, oh that tickles Natalie, stop, aaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” reacted Kristine, her toes wiggling spasmodically. Under the influence of her friend, Kristine could feel laughter-inducing sensations twirling into her nurse soles. For about a minute, Natalie played Kristine’s soles like a violin, and suddenly stopped.

The sight of Natalie tickling Kristine nurse soles was too much for Aneesa.

“Oh, please tickle her again. It’s so beautiful when you tickle her,” she begged gently, her excitement too much for her to bear.

“If I tickle her again, will you tell us what we want to know?” asked Natalie, her fingers poised to strike Kristine’s soles again.

“Yes, anything,” whispered Aneesa.

“Aneesa, are you mad?” began Bibi, before she was interrupted by a pair of pure white stockinged hose being put on her face. It wasn’t Kristine’s or Natalie’s though. It was the hose that were used to put her to sleep. “It’s time for you to go to bed, while we exploit your weak sister,” said Natalie. A strange sensation of utter helplessness swept over Bibi, as she felt whatever was still on those nylons begin to take effect. A very strange sensation. Bibi felt her resistance wane. She slowly fell asleep.

After making sure that Bibi was asleep, Natalie returned to her friend’s soles, and began tickling them again, as she said: “Now, where were we?”

***​

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, h, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” exploded Lison at the wheel of the car, as Anita drove again her hands along her delicate sides.

“Don’t you love red lights, ticklish Lison, don’t you? I love to tickle you when you drive Lison. It’s so much fun, and you know how much you deserve to be tortured,” stated Anita, as she delicately ran her nails up and down Lison silky sides.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, h, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” answered a helpless Lison as she twisted on her seat.

“Oh, I think the light is about to turn green, Lison…until the next light,” she finished, removing her nails from Lison’s ticklish sides.

“Ooooh, ah, ah, ah, Anita, I can’t believe you. You barely gave me the time to put the car on park before you attacked me. I always give you the time to….,” started to say Lison.

“You, what?” interrupted Anita angrily. You never give me any time. You tickle me when I drive, you tickle me when I turn. I still remember that little feather that you inserted into my silk blouse once, tickling the small of my back. Pretty much like that,” demonstrated Anita as she attacked the small of Lison’s back.

“Oh no, Anita, not when I’m driving, please, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, it’s dangerous,” squealed and begged Lison as she was forced to twist about in her seat. It was close to impossible to drive when so many shivery sensations were running down her back. Fortunately, Anita stopped almost immediately.

“So, you don’t want me to tickle you when you drive, don’t you?”

“No, please, no, please.”

“At one condition…”

“Which is?”

“You will tell Bibi, oh another red light. Kitchy, kitchy, kitchy-koo, beautiful Lison, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, cutie Lison. Come on, just laugh for me, like you love to.”

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” responded Lison, as she felt a curious hand slip under her blouse to attack the naked ticklish skin covering her sides and rib cage.

Again, when the light turned green, Anita stopped torturing Lison, but this time, she placed a single finger on the small of her back.

“Anita, no, ah, ah, I told you, oooh, aaaah, I can’t , I can’t,” said a squirming Lison.

“If you want me to stop, you will tell Bibi that you much prefer my taupe nylons over her teal hose,” ordered Anita.

“You’re crazy, ooh, ooh, she’ll torture me to death,” answered Lison. “You know how sensitive she is about her clothes.”

“All I want to hear is a yes, Lison,” shot back Anita, as she added a second finger on the smooth back.

Lison knew she was going to lose control soon, and by the same token lose control of the car. She couldn’t last very long. Anita was crazy.

“Yes, yes, yes, I’ll do it, I’ll do it!!!,” screamed Lison. Relief appeared on her lower back.

“You’re so weak, Lison, so easy to coerce.”

“Look who’s talking,” shot back Lison. “Miss Booby-Trap.”

“I may be Miss Booby-Trap, but I’m also the girl who’s tickling you at red lights,” said Anita, as she, again, slid her hands under Lison silk blouse to tickle her delicate sides.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” laughed Lison.

***​

When she came to, Anita slowly realized that she had been tied on the floor with Lison, Bibi, and Aneesa, her feet and arms tied to chairs. She noticed that Lison’s left foot and Bibi’s left foot were tied together, lonely on the arms of two chairs. After that began a complete row of ticklish feet composed of Lison’s right foot, Bibi’s right foot, Aneesa’s left foot and her left foot. Finally, Aneesa’s right foot and her right foot had been restrained together lovingly. She was squeezed against Aneesa on the floor on the far right, with Aneesa on her immediate left, followed by Bibi and Lison. They were in a delicate position, but their feet were all shoed. And two beautiful nurses were sitting on the chairs beaming with confidence and pride. Still somewhat drugged, Anita tried to remember what happened. When they saw that Aneesa and Bibi weren’t outside, they went inside. Slowly Anita remembered that the store was covered in darkness. She felt a movement on her left, and something humid applied to her nose and mouth. A numbing sensation soon invaded her thoughts. She felt her legs weaken, and she quickly went to sleep. Anita could only deduce that the same had happened to Lison. As Anita finally shook off the last remnants of the product used to put her to sleep, she spoke.

“Who are you?” asked Anita.

“My name is Kristine, and hers is Natalie, and we’ve been dreaming of tickling you for some time now. Tonight, you will laugh,” answered Kristine.

Lison chose this moment to wake up, quickly noticing the precariousness of her situation. She saw her tied feet, and looked quickly around like a trapped animal. She tested her bonds, but quickly realized there was no escape.

“What are you doing here?” screamed a now furious Lison. We’re gonna call the cops if you don’t let us go now.”

“I can’t wait to make these girls take their shoes off, and torture their nyloned soles,” said Kristine, ignoring Lison’s threats. And I certainly can’t wait to see if what we’ve learned about Anita is true,” declared Kristine, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

“What, what, what is, oooooh, what are you doing?” asked a confused Anita, as she saw her blouse being quickly unbuttoned by the agile nurses.

Fingers started to dance on Anita’s purple bra. Looking on at the intricate dance that was being performed on her smooth bra, Anita smiled, squealed and laughed in absolute pleasure, her weakness exploited. Anita couldn’t quite get used to their nails and their particular ways of touching her most tender spot. Her weak spot. ‘How humiliating that is,’ she thought as she squealed, ‘to be so easily controlled this way.’ She snapped like a twig.

“We heard that these were especially sensitive. That they are your weak spot. That they talk a lot. Is that true?” asked Kristine as she very softly grazed the bra material.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, no, no, yes, no, yes, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, don’t, do, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” answered an utterly confused Anita.

“Ooooh. Aneesa told us it was your weak spot, but we didn’t know it was that much of a weak spot,” taunted Natalie. Natalie had never done anything more amusing in her life. Anita seemed to be overwhelmed by the sensations that were roaming through her delicate breasts. What a delicious weak spot that was.

“Your friends must be torturing you there a lot,” said Kristine, her fingers paying attention to Anita’s tits.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, never long enough, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” complained Anita.

“Really? They’re mean. We’re not mean like them,” added Kristine. “But first, we must torture you on the bottoms of your feet. After we’ve punished you on the bottoms of your feet, we will take care of your breasts and torture them endlessly.”

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, will you, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, will you, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, will you, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” asked a zombied Anita, who was still looking on with pleasure as her breasts were being stimulated through her bra. It’s like these two nurses had had regular practice doing this. She didn’t want to disagree with them, fearing they might stop.

“But you know that we must tickle the bottoms of your ticklish feet first. The four of you deserve to be punished on the bottoms of your feet, right?” asked Kristine.

“Yes, we do, yes, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” replied Anita.

“Because that’s where you’re all the most ticklish, aren’t you,” asked tit-playing Natalie.

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, yes it is, of course it is, please don’t stop, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah.”

“She’s so weak,” said Natalie, as she removed her nails from Anita’s tits, Kristine also doing the same. Both women sat back down on the chairs.

Anita “woke up” slowly from her “ordeal”. She had never felt that excited in her life. But her excitement quickly changed to anger as she regained control of her thoughts.

“What is this all about? Who are these girls?” asked angrily Anita, humiliated. “What is that shoe torture thing?”, she added fearfully. “And I’d really like to know who told them about my breasts?” she asked, louder this time, turning her head towards Aneesa and Bibi.

Aneesa blushed. She was truly ashamed of her behavior, but she had been unable to resist.

“Let me explain,” interrupted Bibi, who had woken up just before Anita. “These two here came in a few hours ago, and put us to sleep with their feet…”

“What?”, said Lison and Anita almost in unison.

“If you interrupt me, I’ll never finish.”

“They put you to sleep with their feet?”, asked Lison.

“There was something, like, I don’t know, chloroform on their pantyhose.”

“Oh, that explains it. You should be more accurate.”

Bibi looked at Lison, none too pleased, but decided to continue instead of telling Lison what she thought.

“Anyway, after we were put to sleep, we were tied and woke up pretty much in this position. Then, we were forced to take our own shoes off. After we were tickled, she,” she said pointing with her head at Kristine, “showed her soles to Aneesa who became, well, let’s say, very enamored with said soles, especially when that one,” she said, this time pointing with her head at Natalie, “started tickling them. They then put me to sleep again, and only Aneesa knows what happened next.

“Bibi, I’m totally confused by your story,” stated Lison.

“I thought I was clear,” shot back Bibi.

“Not quite, but that doesn’t matter. There is one thing that I do understand. Aneesa betrayed us for a pair of foot bottoms.”

“She’s a nurse. You don’t understand,” whispered ashamedly Aneesa, unable to look in anyone’s eyes.

“I understand just perfectly”, said Lison angrily. “You’re just as weak as Anita and her boobs.”

“Hey, don’t compare me with her. My weakness is physical. There’s nothing I can do about it.

“We hate to interrupt this touching family reunion,” began Natalie, “but we would like some attention. Now, for those of you who weren’t with us when we had the pleasure of making these two ticklish girls take off their own shoes and allow us to tickle their beautifully nyloned soles, let me explain. We will use the sharp ends of these very practical unfolded paper clips, insert them into your useless shoes and torture your feet until you remove said shoes through intense teasing and tortures. Just like that,” she said as she and Kristine attacked Bibi’s feet.

“Oh no, ha, ha, ha, no, please, not there, ha, ha, ha, ha, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, heeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, no, no, no, don’t go into my shoe, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” begged Bibi, as Natalie actually inserted the tip of the paper clip well into her left shoe, surprising Bibi before she could clench her toes to protect her very delicate arch. Still, she was finally able to clench her toes hard enough to prevent Natalie from turning or twisting the paper clip too much into her shoe. However, at the same time, Kristine was distracting her by doing a very slow and painfully itchy toe cleavage attack on her right foot.

That’s when Natalie totally surprised Bibi, by using a second paper clip on the top of her very ticklish left foot. This made Bibi unclench her toes, her foot shaking in disbelief. At that moment, Bibi knew she was done like dinner. Natalie was able to move the other paper clip between her shoe and her nyloned sole, causing extremely unbearable itching and tickling sensations. Then, as if on cue, Kristine attacked the arch of her right foot, gliding the paper clip cruelly against the nyloned flesh and actually penetrating her shoe defenses all the way to the middle of her sole.

“Oh no, no, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no more, it’s too much, ha, ha, ha, oh my poor arches are getting paper-clipped, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” reacted Bibi, as she started to flex her ankles, and wiggle her toes, causing her feet to move slightly into her shoes. Yet, she resisted the urge to jerk too suddenly, which would have caused her to lose her shoes.

But when she felt the paper clip Kristine was holding penetrate deeper into her shoe, and slowly scratch her nyloned skin closer to the balls of her foot, attacking her firm sole flesh, Bibi squealed loudly, and began flexing her soles repeatedly, jerking her ankles about, driven mad by the increasing tickling and teasing. Bibi’s right shoe was the first to slide away with a delicious nylon-scrapping-against-leather sound, beyond the point where Bibi could put it back on. As soon as part of her right heel started to show up, Kristine attacked it cruelly, making sure to distract Bibi from her tickled left foot. Unfortunately for Bibi, it worked beautifully. And even worse, Kristine had full and easy access to her right arch, and also attacked it often.

“She’s gonna lose her shoe. She’s gonna lose her shoe. Try to loosen her shoe off that right foot.”

“Right away,” answered Kristine, who jabbed repeatedly the sharp end of her paper clip into Bibi’s heel flesh, forcing her shoe off her heel. Kristine then inserted her paper clip right into the fleshy balls of Bibi’s right foot, in the wide-open space left between her shoe and her sensitive sole, making Bibi wiggle her toes one last time. Her shoe flew lightly off her foot to end up on a chair.

To make matters worse, during her right foot torture, Bibi’s left shoe flew off her foot and landed on top of it, the edge of the shoe caught in between Bibi’s big toe and second toe. A simple and long scratch along Bibi’s sole, from her heel to her delicate toes, made Bibi lose that shoe as well.

She was in her stockinged feet.

“I can’t believe how little time you were able to resist, Bibi,” teased Kristine. You are truly ticklish. Probably as ticklish as Aneesa,” she taunted. “Now, let’s see. If I remember correctly, we got you by tickling your delicate toe cleavage, little Aneesa...”

“What, no, not there, you know how delicaaaaaahaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, oh no, not that again. haa, haaaaaaaaa, no, it really tickles there, it really does, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, no, no, no, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” begged and laughed Aneesa. Already, both her feet were trembling and shaking, her shoes suddenly coming off her heels one after the other, separated only by a few seconds, as Kristine and Natalie applied their paper clips right on her toe cleavage. Aneesa couldn’t help but lose control of both of her shoes, leaving her nerve-ending rich soles almost totally exposed.

In unison, Kristine and Natalie dug their paper clips in the fleshy balls of Aneesa’s nyloned soles. Aneesa squealed loudly and reflexively wiggled her toes several times. Both shoes disappeared from Aneesa’s feet, making her weak and torturable.

“That was so easy. You’re so weak, Aneesa,” mocked Kristine. You barely lasted a few seconds. “You’re so pushy and bossy, but all you are is a little ticklish wuss.”

“Shut up,” answered angrily Aneesa.

“Of course, Aneesa, of course. Now which one do we attack next, Natalie?”

“Definitely Anita. I want to see those huge stockinged feet, ANEESA promised us,” answered Natalie.

Anita looked over angrily at a sheepish stockinged-footed Aneesa.

“I can’t believe that you fell over for the soles of her feet, and started babbling about our ticklish spots to these two girls,” said Anita.

“She has such beautiful ticklish soles…”

“That I do. But I’m afraid that you’ll never see how ticklish they truly are. But just to tease you, my soles are very, very, very, very, very ticklish and Natalie’s underarms are her worst ticklish spot, followed closely by her excruciatingly sensitive soles. Well Anita, you’re next. Do you have anything to say before you let go of your shoes and expose your, we were told, huge ticklish nyloned soles?” asked Kristine.

“You’ll never, never ever get me to take off my shoes. You’ll be very disappointed,” she answered defiantly.

“I don’t think I will be disappointed. First, because I suspect you have one of the most beautiful pair of ticklish foot bottoms I probably have ever seen, and, second, because, unfortunately for you, you’re wearing a pair of very loose comfortable shoes, like your ultra-ticklish friend, Lison. They’ve been worn a lot too. That’s probably why the leather is so thin on the tip of your big toes,” noted Kristine, as she jabbed gently her paper clip on the tip of Anita’s right big toe, while Natalie attacked her left big toe.

Indeed the leather covering the tip of Anita’s big toes was very thin, not to mention almost non-existent. Anita immediately felt the deleterious effect of the paper clips, easily piercing the leather. She tried to avoid the paper clips but Natalie and Kristine were holding the top of her feet with their free hands, allowing her very little movement.

“Let us explain what we’re doing, ticklish Anita girl. When the girls we attack wear high heels, the obvious target is the arch, always so deliciously exposed. It forces the ticklish owner of said shoes to flex her soles, allowing us to penetrate even deeper into their ticklish territory. Eventually the ankle, sole and arch movements loosen the shoes off and our victims find themselves in stockinged feet. Now, when two bad girls like you wear loose and comfortable old shoes, it is often rewarding to tickle the tip of these to get your toes wiggling. Often, the shoes are so old and soft, it is easy to make our sharp paper clips penetrate the leather and touch the nyloned skin, promoting toe wiggling. And once you’ll start to wiggle your toes, you’ll be ours,” explained Natalie.

“Stop that, stop that now. It itches,” begged Anita.

“Of course it itches. Our target is the little patch of skin just under your nail. You’ll go crazy when this little patch of skin tickles and itches,” added Kristine, as she continued to attack the tip of Anita’s right big toe with glee.

As the itching slowly increased, Anita was forced to try to control it by wiggling her toes. This in turn exposed very slightly the sides of both her feet. Natalie decided to tickle her there, to do a little bit of research on Anita’s sensitivity. Anita’s foot jerked suddenly at the touch. Natalie kept sliding her paper clip along the sides of Anita’s foot, actually pushing the leather of her shoe down to get as close as possible to her, she suspected, very sensitive arch.

“Stop it please, aah, aah, ooh, ooh, aah, aah. It’s a terrible Chinese-like torture. I can’t stand those jab in my toes anymore, please, stop them,” stated a maddened Anita.

“You’re ours, Anita ticklish dear,” stated Kristine, as she kept jabbing and jabbing through the very thin leather. I know how much this would drive me nuts, so I can just imagine how confused you must be. This is the second part of our tactic. Divide and tickle conquer. Natalie is attacking another part of your feet. This way, you can’t get used to the tickling.”

Then Anita resolve fell down like a house of cards.

Just because of one tickle.

She wasn’t expecting Natalie to tickle her there.

Natalie had inserted her paper clip into her shoe.

It was too much for Anita, who started to giggle continuously like a little girl, to wiggle her toes furiously in both her shoes and to flex her feet continuously, unable to resist the itches that Kristine was causing and the tickles that Natalie was producing.

After many spasmodic foot movements, Anita’s left heel came out, its reinforcements exposed to the tickling world. Natalie attacked it, and, seconds later, the shoe tumbled to the floor.

“It was more than worth it. Have you seen these incredibly huge reinforced heel and toes nyloned soles, Kristine?”

“Give me a minute,” she answered as she gave a tickle on the balls of Anita’s right foot, after her shoe left her delicate ped to end up, like so many ticklish girls shoes do, on the tip of her toes. Anita resisted only a few seconds. The shoe bounced, empty, on the floor.

“Let’s not keep poor Lison waiting. I’m sure that she’s jealous to be the only one wearing shoes right now,” said Natalie, as she simply scratched the inside of Lison’s foot.

Natalie didn’t expect the jolts that accompanied her caresses.

A mere few seconds after starting, Lison’s left shoe literally flew off her foot, quickly followed by her right shoe.

“Oh, is that Lison ticklish or what?” asked Natalie.

“Yes, she is deliciously super-ticklish. Look at that incredible row of ticklish feet in between us. First, between the two of us, Anita’s huge left sole, Aneesa’s small left sole, Bibi’s touchy right sole and Lison’s ultra-ticklish right sole. And of course, on my left, Anita’s huge ticklish right sole and Aneesa’s delicate-looking right foot bottom. And on your right, Bibi’s delicate left sole and Lison’s super-sensitive left sole. Who could resist.”

“I know I can’t,” said Natalie, as she started to run very quickly her fingernails upon the ticklish row composed of Anita’s big sole, Aneesa’s foot bottom, Bibi’s foot, and Lison’s ped.

Different explosions of laughter and squeals welcomed Natalie’s attack. All four feet started to toe-wiggle and to ankle-jerk spasmodically, trying to avoid Natalie’s nails. Lison was already laughing outloud, her face distorted by a painful grin. Bibi’s eyes were wide opened, total surprise etched into her face, her lips forming a light smile, a smile that quickly became permanent, with laughter pouring out of her mouth. Aneesa’s face showed the fear of having her foot bottoms tortured, her nylons making her so much more ticklish than she was. Anita had smiling eyes, face, cheeks and nose, and was laughing beautifully.

Kristine had now joined Natalie on the ticklish row. Their technique was simple and torturous. While Natalie left hand was beginning with Anita, going to Aneesa, tickling Bibi and making Lison laugh, and her right hand was starting with Lison, exciting Bibi, teasing Aneesa and torturing Anita, Kristine’s right hand was commencing with Lison, moving to Bibi, sensitizing Aneesa and punishing Anita, and her left hand was beginning with Anita, pinching Aneesa, nerve-stimulating Bibi and exciting Lison. They were both going as fast as they could, making sure that the girls soles were thoroughly tickled. And they were. Lison was still laughing spasmodically, barely moving her upper body, but pulling as much as she could on her pantyhose bonds. Bibi’s eyes were still so much open from the tickling, the surprise of the permanent tickle-torture she had to endure etched permanently on her beautiful face. Aneesa was wiggling her toes now, especially since Natalie and Kristine made sure to attack them intensely. Fear could still be seen on her tortured face, and that pleased the tickling girls immensely. Anita was still smiling and laughing at the same time, her immense toes wiggling slowly, but already tired from the few minutes of tickling that they had to endure.

“Aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha,” laughed Anita, Lison, Aneesa and Bibi. They couldn’t believe how thin their nylons were, and how they couldn’t stand the ticklish feelings that were being placed on their soles. Unfortunately, it seemed that Kristine and Natalie had no intention to stop. For the next fifteen minutes, they kept tickling this row of soles, making the girls laugh as hard and as much as they could.

Lison was so tired. Her toes itched, her arch itched, her heel itched and she thought even her nylons itched. She was feeling such an urge to laugh, her mouth wide open, powerful laughter coming out of it, ringing into the store. She could feel her nerve endings come alive as Kristine’s and Natalie’s nails ran above her ticklish sole. It got worse when the girls started to pay more attention to her nyloned toes through that incredibly smooth reinforcement they were adorned with.

Bibi couldn’t believe the incredible torture she was being subjected to. This explained her perpetual surprised face, her delicious uninterrupted laughter, the unbearable tickling pain her foot was forced to endure. A simple look at her tickled foot made her feel like laughing even more. She could see the rapid movement of Natalie’s and Kristine’s hands flowing above the soles of their reinforced heel and toes stockinged feet. It drove her nuts. Every time their nails kissed her sole, she jumped somewhat, forced to laugh against her will, helpless.

Aneesa was even more helpless than her sister. Since Bibi, Lison, and especially Anita had started tickling her more often, she had discovered an abominable truth: she feared having her feet tickled. Right now, she couldn’t take the helplessness, the forceful invasion of her ticklish privacy, the fact that her sole, so far from her in a way, was being simply touched and caressed, and that this simple touch and caress would provoke in her throat a laughter that may never end.

Anita was smiling broadly at the torture that was applied onto her skin. She had no choice but to laugh. Her wiggling toes had now slowed to a spasmodic crawl, easy target for the sharp nails of Kristine and Natalie. Several times already, they had lost themselves in the reinforcement covering her huge toes. It was absolutely unbearable.

“Kooooooootchy, kootchy-koo, Lison, kooooooootchy, kootchy-koo, Anita, kooooooootchy, kootchy-koo, Aneesa, kooooooootchy, kootchy-koo, Bibi. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili under your toes, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, above your arches. Don’t refrain yourselves from laughing ticklish girls. You know how we want to make you laugh all night. Kiiiiiili, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, pootchy, pootchy in between your toes, girls, tickle, tickle, tickle, through your incredibly smooth stockings. Laugh, Lison, laugh. Squeal, Bibi, squeal. Explode Aneesa, explode. Suffer, Anita, suffer,” teased originally Kristine, as she kept running her nails swiftly over the soles of her ticklish victims, digging them deeper into the flesh, causing the soles tickling pain.

“Aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha,” laughed the girls effortlessly.

Kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, girls, do you feel my sharp fingernails piercing your delicate nylons, girls. I can’t believe how ticklish you four are, and how smooth your nylons are. I’m sure you’re already regretting putting them on. What incredible texture, especially on your toe and heel reinforcements. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Lison, let me hear your sardonic laughter, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, Bibi, let me hear your sweet laughter, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, Aneesa, let me hear your tortured laughter, keetchi, keetchi, keetchi, keetchi, keetchi, keetchi, keetchi, keetchi, Anita, let me hear your submissive laughter,” teased Natalie, as she dug her nails deeper in the girls sole flesh.

“Aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha, aah-ah-haa-ha,” replied the girls.

“Now is the time to pick our first ticklish victim. Now, this one will be terribly tortured compared to the others, since she won’t have any let up. And by the way, you’d better not say one word while we’re tickling one of your friends, or you will be punished terribly. We don’t want to hear you babble. Now, there’s one girl I’ve been dying to torture more than the others,” said Kristine.

“I’m sure than it’s the same than me,” said Natalie.

“Anita,” they said in unison, as Kristine attacked ferociously Anita’s right sole with both her hands, and Natalie dug her ten nails through the delicate nylons covering Anita’s left sole.

Anita bucked wildly as her brain recorded the new sensations invading her untickled right sole, so delicate and huge, so ticklish and sensitive. Her laughter increased slightly, and so did her helpless smile, her white teeth totally exposed to the air through her luscious laughing lips. Her toes were wiggling much more now, though it didn’t last long. They soon were immobilized by tiredness, allowing full access to the delicate skin located at their base and their sides. Kristine was especially fond of Anita’s huge toes, caressing them through the very special nylon material that made up Anita’s reinforcements. She loved their perfect shape, their roundness, the softness of their flesh. A slight beet red tone had started to appear on Anita’s still happy smiling face. She felt like all the nerve endings of her soles were on fire, excited and stimulated by the very accurate torture of Natalie and Kristine. Laughter kept swelling up from her throat, making its way into the store. She could feel Natalie simply scratching her huge left arch, using, as she should, the smoothness of her thin nylons to make her laugh. Nylons made feet so much more attractive and so incredibly more ticklish. It was incredible to think that by simply wrapping your feet in a thin sheet of this almost non existent material, she was actually making her delicate skin more susceptible to the tickling sensations she hated. She could feel them begin at the exact spots where Kristine and Natalie were placing their sharp nails, and then run wild upon her skin.

“Anita, you have the most beautiful nyloned toes, I have ever tickled. Aneesa told us that you are a ticklish flying attendant. How I’d love to be on your flying attendant team. We would go to hotels all over the world, I would tie you up on your bed, and play with your toes until the next flight. You would never sleep with me. You would only laugh. During the flight, I would attack your toes. Wouldn’t you like that?

“Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, maah, aah, rcyaah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, maah, aah, rcy aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah,” laughed and begged Anita.

“Mercy? There’s no way your beautiful soles will get mercy ticklish Anita dear. Don’t you know there’s no way we can stop ourselves from tickling your lovely hose. Your taupe nyloned soles will be tortured forever. Yes, forever, fingers dancing, you laughing. You will get just enough let-up so that we can continue,” added Natalie as she now ran feverishly and quickly her nails up and down the entire ticklish length of Anita’s big left sole, producing tentacles of sensations in her nerve endings.

Anita kept laughing and laughing. Her ticklish feet, touched, were forcing her to react that way, as every inch of her nyloned soles got touched, prodded, and nailed. Kristine and Natalie ran their nails everywhere, one kootchie after another, driving her totally crazy with tiring laughter.

Then, they attacked her toes again.

Furiously.

Immobile, her toes took the full brunt of the attack and Anita snapped. She could not take that incessant torture anymore, and she knew it. For the next five minutes of intense toe torture, Anita was ready to do anything. She hadn’t had a let-up for a long time and felt totally exhausted. Her laughter had started to fluctuate, tiredness hitting her lungs.

Suddenly they stopped tickling.

And Lison exploded into raucous laughter.

With a simple look, Kristine and Natalie had decided that Lison’s delicate and very ticklish foot bottoms were due for some severe torture. Kristine dug her nails into the taupe nylons that were covering Lison’s right foot, whereas Natalie dug hers into Lison’s sensitive left foot. At first, Lison’s ankles were jerking spasmodically, hitting the others girls feet. Her laughter was heavenly. Natalie seemed to love wasting some precious time in Lison’s wiggling toes, making the delicate flesh suffer, tasting with her fingertips the smoothness of her nylons. Lison’s torso was moving about, up and down, and her face was distorted by her raucous laughter. Soon, though, Lison’s tired body crumpled onto the ground, her laughter ringing in the store.

“Are you like me, Lison? Do you have that incredible urge to laugh when someone tickles your toes, Lison? My toes are so ticklish on their sides. I could tickle your toes through these reinforcements all week, you know, delicately-soled Lison. How does it happen with you? Do you feel a slow but irresistible urge to laugh or an instantaneous urge to laugh your heart out? Oh, and what about these arches. You have almost perfect feet, you know Lison. Anita’s got the most perfect feet of your group, but I’m sure you’re not jealous, are you, Lison? Laugh from your nylons, Lison, laugh from your nylons,” teased Natalie verbally as she mostly dug her nails in and out of Lison’s toes, which were slowing down because of tiredness.

“Oh poor Lison is getting tired. She can’t wiggle her toes anymore. Maybe we should give a little bit of a rest to ticklish Lison, just to let her recuperate for a little while,” proposed Kristine, as she scratched Lison’s arch, finding it firm and nervous.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah”.

Kristine and Natalie looked at each other and said at the exact same time: “Nooooooooooot.”

Kristine and Natalie laughed at Lison.

And Lison laughed at being tickled.

“You see, Lison, Aneesa told us how much you LOVE getting tickled tortured, so there’s no way we will deprive you of your main source of pleasure. And Aneesa was most co-operative once my soles were being tickled by Natalie. She talked like a parrot. For example, she revealed how tickling Anita’s breasts would turn her into a babbling zombie. But I have the distinct impression that Aneesa hasn’t told us everything. So, after we’ve tickled you all, Natalie and I will attack Anita’s breasts and make her reveal ALL your secrets.

When she heard this, Aneesa felt a wave of shame sweep over her, followed almost immediately by a wave of anger. Since she was partly, well mostly, responsible for getting everyone into this mess, it should be up to her to get them out of it.

Unfortunately, she knew her bonds were quite secure. Still, she had small wrists and she started to twist them about, in an effort to free her arms, while trying not to attract too much attention.

Anita was looking forward and not looking forward to having her boobs explored while being interrogated. She wondered how many seconds, or rather how many tenths of a second it would take before she started talking and revealing all of their secrets.

“What do we have here, tickle, tickle, kooli, kooli, kooliiiiiiiiiii? It’s a ticklish Lison who really loves being tickled all over her ticklish body. Aneesa told us how delicate your underarms were. Kootchy, kootchy-koo, Lison, kootchy, kootchy-koo through your nylons. I just had a great torture idea. Once we have made Anita talk, we may expose your underarms and use one of your friend’s hair to tickle them. Yes, I can see it now. We could use Bibi’s hair to tickle your right underarm. What do you say, kooooooooooooootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, under your toes, ticklish Lison? No fair? Why? Kitchy, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy, kili, kili, kootchy-kootchy, kili, kili, kiliiiiii. Oh because only one of your underarms will be tortured. Oh, don’t worry. Tickle, tickle, kooli, kooli. Tickle, tickle, kooli, kooli. Tickle, tickle, kooli, kooli, do you feel my fingernails through your nylons, Lison? Natalie has long tickling hair and she’ll be more than happy to apply them on your left underarm. As a matter of fact, I think that she will be very happy to apply it on one of Anita’s naked ticklish breast while I tickle the nyloned one. Yes, this should get Anita talking, don’t you think? Koooooooooooooooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, tickle, tickle, under your delicate toes, Lison.”

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” laughed solidly Lison, with tears rolling down her cheeks. These girls had wicked ideas, thought Lison, her brain tortured with laughing intents. She wondered how Natalie’s hair would feel in her underarm. She felt herself strangely looking forward to that torture.

After making Lison laugh her head off for a few more torturous minutes, Kristine and Natalie removed their nails from her reddened and sensitized taupe soles…to place them squarely on Bibi’s very ticklish teal soles.

Bibi felt an incredible urge to guffaw as soon as Natalie’s and Kristine’s nails started to dance upon her delicate skin. She flexed her feet back and forth, trying to alleviate the awful sensations that were occupying her foot bottoms, to no avail. Her laughter, punctuated by pleas of tickling mercies, rang out in the store, like the laughter of her ticklish friends had before.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, mercy, please stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh you’re controlling, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, me from my soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop, stop, stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha”, stated Bibi.

“Indeed, we are controlling you from your soles, ticklish Bibi. And from now on, you’ll be our slaves. We’ll come to that store every night to tickle you. Yes, you, and your sister and, Lison and Anita. We’ll play games with you. Ooh, I see by your look that you’ve never played tickle games. You’ll see, it’s quite exciting. You’ll like it ticklish Bibi, kili, kili, tell me you’ll like it,” said Natalie.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I don’t know, I’m so ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, this would be cruel, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no more,” answered, laughed and begged Bibi, as she allowed her ticklers to make her laugh.

When Aneesa saw and heard Bibi guffaw and squeal as her tender nerve endings registered the sensations that Natalie and Kristine had produced through her tender Arab skin, she knew she would be next.

“Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Bibi, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, I just love your ticklish submissive answers delicate Bibi. Feel my nails in between your toes while my friend scratches your delicate arch. Are we driving you crazy, ticklish Bibi?” asked Natalie.

“Yes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh yes, you are, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, you’re great ticklers, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” answered Bibi, her mind filled with laughing intentions.

“Oh, you’re so sweet, ticklish Bibi. You’re not like you brat sister, Aneesa,” said Kristine.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” answered Bibi.

“Yes, your very ticklish sister Aneesa. She’s so pushy and bossy, but so delicate in between her nyloned Arab toes,” added Kristine.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yes she is, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, feeble toes, touchy toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” she added laughingly.

“I’m sure you would much prefer that we play with your sister’s toes. They look so delicate and ticklish. I mean I’m sure you’d prefer that to having your sweet arches scratched like that,” said Natalie, as she and Kristine started to scratch Bibi’s delicate-looking arches forcefully with their nails, penetrating the thin nylon cover, and stimulating Bibi’s skin, awakening her nerves, causing more laughter in her throat.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, mercy, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” Bibi exploded as the laughter finally prevented her from talking again after that last cry for mercy. All she could think of was the painful sensations running through her foot bottoms, causing this peculiar impulse that forced her to laugh outloud.

“It would also be much preferable to having your nyloned toes, somewhat smoothened by this thin layer of reinforced nylon, scratched like that, wouldn’t it?” stated Kristine, as she and Natalie inserted their nails through the delicate nylons and attacked her toes, making sure that their sides were thoroughly tickled.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” could only answer Bibi.

“Then of course, we could simply tease your sister’s toes gently until she begs to be tickled,” said Kristine as she gently placed a set of sharp nails on the top of Aneesa’s toes and another one on their bottoms. Natalie used the same deleterious technique to provoke tickling sensations in Aneesa’s toe skin, while still allowing her to make pleas of mercy.

“What? Oooh, aaaah, what, haaaaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, what are yhaa, haa, haa, doing? Let go of my haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, toes, stop, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, you’re driving me insane, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” said Aneesa with laughter.

“Kiiiiili-toe, kili-toe, kili-toe, kootchy, kootchy-toe, Aneesa,” said Natalie.

“Kiiiiitchy, kitchy-toe, kiiiiiitchy, kitchy-toe, tickle, tickle toe, Aneesa,” added Kristine.

Haa, haa, haa, haa, don’t put your nails there, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, ooh, haa, ooh, haa, ooh, haa, my tooh-ooh-ooh-es, aah, aah, aah,” laughed Aneesa as she felt and saw Kristine and Natalie attack simultaneously the top and the bottom of her wiggling nyloned toes right through her very smooth nylons. She could feel their fingers jabbing here, jabbing there, jabbing everywhere, touching the sides and the undersides of her toes, tasting the flesh of her big toes, digging curious nails in the balls of her feet, and teasing her toe cleavage.

“Kili, kili, tee-kili, tee-kili, how long can you take this exquisite toe-torture Aneesa? Soon, you won’t even be able to wiggle your poor toes. You must be wondering why we’re so intent on torturing your toes. That’s because you’re weak and unable to resist the sight of Kristine’s foot bottoms. So, we’re going to torture your toes, sliding our sharp nails along the outside of your delicate wiggling toes, inserting them in between every nook and cranny, making sure that every square inch of toe skin is fully tortured. When we’re finished punishing you, you’ll be sorry you talked. Can you take it, ticklish Aneesa? Kili-toe, kili-toe, kili-toe, Aneesa,” taunted Kristine.

“Please no, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I’m sorry. Please, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I can’t stand your tortures, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I can’t haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” said Aneesa.

“You can’t? Good. See, you’re being punished for babbling. Your friends can’t do it right now, so we have volunteered. Don’t you think that it’s nice of us to torture you like that? I do think so. You so deserve to be tortured Aneesa. Why don’t you just admit it. You were born to be tickled. Like a little slave girl who can’t resist the sight of a nurse’s foot bottoms. Tee-kili, tee-kili, beautiful Aneesa,” stated Kristine, as her nails fluttered at warp speed over Aneesa’s helpless toes, right through this delicious reinforcement that was so smooth to tickle. As she laughed, Aneesa regretted putting on these nylons that Anita had found. Either they transmitted tickling to her skin more efficiently than her old nylons, or Kristine and Natalie were experts at tickling feet. Suddenly, they both started to attack her arches and her heels, which had been severely undertickled until now. With this new explosion of painful tickling sensations, Aneesa gave up. She abandoned herself to the punishment she was receiving. She just could not resist the perfect touch of these 20 fingers on her soles. Her laughter flowed freely through her lips.

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, nhaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, m-haar-c-haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa”, begged Aneesa.

“Traitors don’t deserve mercy,” stated simply Natalie, as she dug her nails deeper into the nyloned flesh, forcing it to feel more of those painful sensations that made Aneesa laugh.

“I agree,” added Kristine, intent on making Aneesa suffer for her weakness. “I’m sure Anita agrees too.”

“Oooooh, speaking of Anita and her boobs, let’s go tease her to learn about all their little secrets,” suggested Natalie. “We can get her feet again later, as punishment for being weak herself.”

“What a great idea,” replied Kristine, her fingers disappearing from Aneesa’s soles. “And that gives me another one. Follow my lead.”

“Sure,” answered Natalie.

Kristine got up from her chair, and walked between Anita and Aneesa. Pushing Aneesa over towards Lison and Bibi, she kneeled in between Anita and Aneesa, facing Anita, resting her feet on Aneesa’s torso, so as to greatly expose her foot bottoms.

“Ooooh, I think Aneesa likes the view, Kristine,” suggested Natalie, who quickly followed suite, and kneeled next to her, also exposing her white soles on Aneesa’s torso.

Aneesa craned her neck so that she could look at the four soles that lay on her torso. Four beautiful wrinkled soles, ticklish soles too. She felt a definite attraction for Kristine’s foot bottoms. They were so wrinkled, and so tender-looking. She wanted to dig her nails in between those nurse toes, and make Kristine laugh. Of course, Natalie’s soles were a bonus. She would torture them also. But Aneesa wasn’t the only one who was attracted by the two women. Bibi looked with great interest at the four white nyloned soles that were exposed so close to her, and yet so far. Bibi had to admit that she adored smooth-skinned Natalie. But she didn’t want to show it too much. Looking over at Lison, she observed her reaction: one of detached interest. She tried to copy that as much as possible. She didn’t want to give these two girls the pleasure of turning her into pudding like Anita or Aneesa.

Anita’s breasts had now the undivided attention of Kristine and Natalie. A sound ripped through the quiet store: that of Aneesa’s bra being clipped off. Aneesa felt a slow sense of dread, as well as another of extreme excitement, wash over her. What where they going to do to her? Well, she had a pretty good idea. Still, she wondered if they were going to surprise her somehow.

She wasn’t disappointed.

Natalie took care of her right breast, while Kristine concentrated her attacks on her left. And what an attack it was.

Both women began jabbing their hair into her naked breasts.

Anita uttered a long and soft scream of surprise and absolute pleasure. Strangely, never had Lison, Bibi or Aneesa thought of doing that. Natalie and Kristine seemed to thoroughly enjoy titillating Anita’s boobs. They seemed to enjoy turning her into a mindless automaton. They definitely enjoyed controlling her, just as they had enjoyed controlling Aneesa, and were probably looking for a way to control Lison and Bibi as well. They seemed to relish control. As a torrent of vividly debilitating sensations invaded Anita’s boobs, Natalie and Kristine took great pleasure in teasing Anita about her reaction, about how much she seemed to enjoy it, about the fact that they might stop if she didn’t reveal all their little secrets. Anita had been done like dinner as soon as the first hair touched her naked boobs. She was already saying how much Lison was ticklish, and how much she truly adored being tickled-tortured for long periods of time.

Lison felt like it was the moment to do something. But her bonds were quite secured. And even if she could free herself, what could she do?

That’s when it hit her.

After she and Anita had picked up the itching liquid, she had poured some into a spray bottle. She wanted to surprise Aneesa and Bibi by taking it from her purse, and spraying their feet. Anita could spill the beans regarding the itching liquid. Oh no. They would be tortured. Cruelly.

Although a part of Lison wanted to be so tortured, most of her desperately wanted to free one of her hands. She had to. She had tried a bit of the liquid on the top of her foot, and it itched for several minutes, and appeared much stronger than the previous batch. Even her, who adored punishments and tortures, would be quickly willing to talk. She didn’t want that. She started to pull her right hand, trying to squeeze it silently through the pantyhose bond…only to tighten it further. This was not looking good.

Suddenly, she felt a hand against hers. Bibi had seen her efforts, and had decided to help. While casting quick looks towards Kristine and Natalie who were having the fun of their life making Anita reveal the ticklish secrets that unlocked their magical laughters, Bibi was able to loosen the bond sufficiently to allow Lison to free her hand.

“Oh, and tell us Anita, what else should we know about your ticklish games, mmmm?” asked Kristine, as she tickled-tit Anita with her flowing hair.

“Ooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaah, the itching liquid, aaaaaaaaaah, more, more, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” revealed mindlessly Anita, who could only think of the present pleasures and not of the future tortures she might be subjected to.

“The itching liquid?”, asked Kristine. “What’s that tender boobs?”

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back