• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motown Munch Report

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Hello all,

This your official Motown Munch Report...

First I'd like to thank all attendees for making it to the party, a good time was had by all. And although there was no play there was a lot of laughter as usual.

Notable things:

-There were 5 different events happening downtown last night, so much so that every restaurant we tried to get into was packed to the gills! Alas, an unforeseen occurrence! Usually there's 1 or 2 events reliably happening but in all seriousness in my 7 years living in Greek Town only the Super Bowl, World Series, and Stanley Cup have produced such crowds. Ironically we did get seats at the place directly below me (last choice) so it worked out.

-Unfortunate cancellations were a minor factor. We were missing some friendly faces that had to cancel making our numbers modest, but with this crowd it did not put a damper on the fun.

-Temperatures dropped! My place is fairly large and open and heated by steam which USUALLY comes on about 3 times a day keeping it nice and cozy. I don't know if it was having the street door propped open or having the window cracked for a while (to accommodate smokers & non alike), but it was chilly. In a perfect world I have my own thermostat...

Those things aside it was a good time had by all and I'd like to do this again perhaps in the late Spring/ early Summer. Perhaps we'll call it the Motown Momentum Munch... hmm. Anyway it was good to have the community back in "da house" hopefully we can get together for some Tiger's games and what not.

Once again, thanks to everybody and much love!

Wonderful time!

HI Manon_earth and everyone:

First I'd like to thank Manon_earth for being the gracious great Host of the event opening his Loft to everyone who attended ,and The Loft is Amazing!.
I was honored that I was welcomed and able to attend a munch in the orginal location where many gatherings have been held and It was a big place but had a comfortable homey feeling to it. Thank you Manon for a wonderful time despite no tickling fun happening.

Thank you also to Everyone who attended making this a great time just hanging out ,chatting about anything and everything ,and getting to know you all!. There was laughter quite often and the munchies were good and simple and made sense having most of them finger foods .

I was sorry and saddened that there were quite a few members who couldn't attend the munch due to conflicts ,not feeling well , and I can say you all were missed .

For those members maybe considering attending a munch , gathering in the future , don't be shy , just build up the nerve,courage to attend and you will have a great time!.

It Was Fun!!!

Hey there Manon_earth... Sadira and I had a GREAT time. Fun was had by all. Like both you and Hotels said, those that didn't show, you guys were missed and talk about in a fond manner. For those that were there, I will only speak for myself in saying it was great see all of you. It has been a while since October. It is always fun to see old friends. I hope we get to see you guys again BEFORE this October. By the Manon_earth, let us know when you can go to a Tigers game. Call us buddy!!! Thanks for you wonderful hospitality. :bump:

I am sorry I missed it. I was at the first loft party and had a good time.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back