• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: HYPONOTIC REVENGE (Nylons, Hypnotic Control) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
In this story, Nadia and Fernande hypnotize Odette and Janice, their ticklish model, and tickle punish their hose, and manage to capture Claudia as well and tickle her, but end up hypnotized by Claudia who takes advantage of their ticklish descriptive nylons

As usual, comments are welcomed...

THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: HYPONOTIC REVENGE​

Odette and Janice had just finished eating a light supper and were watching TV when someone knocked at the door.

“Who could this be?” wondered Janice. The redhead beauty, clad in a smooth pure white blouse, a simple black knee-length skirt and her usual light-blue stockings with reinforced heels and toes, looked over at Odette, whom she was now staying with. Odette, who was wearing a black blouse, black pants and a pair of pure white super sheer pantyhose, got up, walked to the door, and opened it.

Before her, a bright red jewel was dangling.

“What…a...beautiful...light,” said Odette as beams of light hit her eyes and began to mollify her brain.

“Light? What light?” asked a curious Janice, who went to the door to see what Odette was talking about. “Oh...what...a…beautiful...light,” babbled Janice as she also looked at the light, her brain immediately softening up.

Seconds later, Fernande came out of hiding and grabbed the jewel. Dangling it in front of Odette's and Janice's eyes, she instructed both women to go in a deep and delicious trance. They did. They were Fernande's puppets now. Fernande put the jewel away.

Turning around, Fernande signaled Nadia to come out of hiding. Then, turning towards her two victims, she said: “Walk to the main bedroom, and lie down for me on the bed.” Very obediently, Janice and Odette walked to the bedroom, lied down on the bed, their legs fully extended. Odette was still wearing her bright green high heels, and Janice, her black high heels. Nadia lined up their feet along the end of the bed, and raised their arms high over their heads, exposing their armpits and torsos.

“Now, no matter what happens, you can't move your legs, your torsos, your arms and your heads. You can only wiggle your feet, talk and laugh. You understand?”

“Yes, I do,” replied zombily Janice and Odette, almost in unison.

Finally, Fernande and Nadia were ready to enjoy their revenge. They had planned it for weeks. This jewel they had used to soften up allergic Janice and domineering Odette had cost a lot of money, but it had been worth it. Tomorrow, when the two women wake up, they will not remember the delectable torture they were about to be subjected to. It was perfect. Then, it would be Claudia's turn.

Looking at Odette's shoed feet, Fernande asked: “Where are you very ticklish Odette?” She wondered where Odette was truly ticklish. She, like Janice, was a ticklish wuss, and never discussed her ticklishness. She would tell now.

“I'm very ticklish on the bottoms of my high-arched feet, and on either side of my breasts, just under the armpits,” admitted hypnotically Odette.

Fernande and Nadia smiled. Kneeling at the end of the bed, Fernande and Nadia each grabbed one of Janice's and one of Odette's high heels. Slowly, they began pulling on the helpless footwear. Janice's and Odette's high heels resisted, but finally began moving away from the two women’s nyloned soles. Seconds later, Janice and Odette were in their stockinged feet.

Two pairs of perfect feet shone at the end of the bed. One, Janice's of course, clad in her usual light blue stockings with reinforced heels and toes, was hanging softly in ticklish expectation, and the other, Odette's, clad in ultra sheer pure white nylons, was waiting for stimulation.

Nadia and Fernande applied their nails on the soles of Janice’s and Odette’s feet.

“Oooh, my feeeet aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, toooo muuuuch paaah, aaaahin, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” stated a helpless Janice, as sharp nails ravaged her allergic soles. Her light-blue nyloned toes curled deliciously in extreme pain. Her face laughed generously. Nadia and Fernande enjoyed causing these reactions in Janice's body. They also enjoyed tremendously the incredible smoothness of her stockings, especially that of her reinforcements. A slight redness was already invading her very fair skin as her tickle allergy kicked in.

At the same time, Odette's ticklish laughter rang out inside Nadia's and Fernande's ears for the first time, as Odette’s soles were exposed, unable to resist the stimulation of their plantar areas. But her body remained very immobile, as per her hypnotic instructions.

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee,” laughed cutely Odette.

“She's got such a sweet little laugh for a dominant woman,” noted Nadia about Odette, as her nails grazed the tender light-blue stockings covering futilely Janice's allergic soles and the super sheer white hose uselessly encasing Odette's perfect high-arched soles.

“Yes, she does. And her nylons are so precious. Poor little Odette has ticklish feet. Kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-kooooo, lovely Odette. Your skin, through your pure white hose, looks so weak and ticklish. Suffer Odette. Oh, and let's not forget allergic Janice and her very fair skin. The one with the smooth stockings. Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, lovely model. We’re gonna get you back Janice. You'll return to us to get tickled as our main model plaything. You know, I could listen to them laugh for long hours,” suggested Fernande.

It was true that tickling Janice and Odette without their knowing it was one of the most exciting things Fernande had ever done. Their nylons were so perfectly smooth and their laughs sounded so perfectly painful. And the best thing of all was that they would never remember this torture they so richly deserved. Janice and Odette were just taking too often advantage of the extreme ticklishness of her hard soles and of Nadia's twitchy waist. She and Nadia had gotten tickled, sometimes with extreme cruelty, in various humiliating settings, including in their offices, in their boardroom, in their beds, in their limousine, and even outside, on a swing.

“They're so ticklish these two, so ticklish on their smooth nylons. Laugh, laugh louder for aunt Nadia,” requested Nadia, as she walked her sharp nails over the nylon-covered plantar skin of Odette and Janice, making their lovely toes wiggle and twitch in obvious pain. As Nadia's sharp red nails poked the pure white and the light-blue material decorating perfectly and respectively the tender skin of Odette, the devilish dominatrix, and of Janice, the sweet model, deep ridges formed inside their plantar areas. Nadia looked at these ridges with excitement. She adored seeing them form under her nails and disappear once she was done torturing the stockinged skin. Fernande, for her part, was definitely attracted by the smoothness of the two women’s hose and by their wiggly toes. She adored touching the ultra-smooth reinforcements covering Janice's toes and the very sheer material uselessly protecting Odette's tickly toes. She began to insert her long and sharp red nails in between the nylony toes of Odette and Janice, noticing, as their toes joyfully wiggled, that Janice had painted her toes light-blue and Odette had painted hers dark red. Fernande kissed the lovely digits several times as she tickle-punished them deservedly.

“Such lovely nyloned toes,” whispered Fernande, as she kept punishing the helpless toes. “Janice's laugh is getting louder. Her allergy is setting in quite nicely. She's tiring. I love that. And I love Odette's laugh. It sounds so painful.”

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee,” laughed tiredly Odette.

“Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah,” laughed sweetly Janice. Her tickle allergy was increasing her ticklishness. Her laugh was slowly getting louder.

“It's so delicious. Let's tickle them both out. They both deserve it. Keep tickling their nyloned toes Fernande, I'm going to excite their arches. Nonstop. Kiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, keetchy, keetchy-kooooo, touchy Odette. Feel my nails along your high stockinged arches. Feel them and laugh. Look at her laugh.”

As she tickled Odette's and Janice's toes, Fernande looked at Odette and Janice laugh. Odette's eyes were closed and her mouth was wide-open, laughter pouring reflexively out of it. A few tears glistened on her cheeks. Comparatively, Janice's eyes opened and closed repetitively. A touch of panic could be detected in them. But her mouth was also wide open, and out of it came the most beautiful laughing elixir. “They both laugh deliciously. I love the look of panic in Janice's eyes. Janice's toes are getting dark red. She must feel thousands of prickly tickling sensations right now. Laugh out Janice. Laugh out Janice. Laugh out ticklish wuss.”

“Aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah..............., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah............., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah.............., aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah,” laughed Janice. Her laugh was getting deliciously interrupted by pauses indicative of her increased tiredness. Janice's cruel allergy caused a deliciously itchy rash and a regular increase in her laughter. The dark redness was spreading to her entire soles now, even the top of her feet. It wouldn't be long now before Janice would faint from laughter.

“It's only been 10 little minutes Janice, but you so deserved to be punished. And it's not over yet. After you faint, we will torture Odette, and after that, we'll stimulate you again. Maybe your underarms. You're not done suffering Janice of the light-blue stockings.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah..............., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaah..............aaaaaaah, aaaaaah.”

“Come on, a few more minutes touchy Janice. I’m sure you can take a few more minutes of this delicious tickle torture you’re so happy to be experiencing. No? Well, then, faint from feeling my fingernails ravage your allergic soles, lovely model. Faint from laughing too much. Laugh out Janice. Laugh out.”

“Aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah........................., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah.............................., aaaaaah, aaaaaah...............aaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah......................., aaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaah....................., oooooooooooooh,” laughed out Janice, as she fainted sweetly.

“How delightful,” said Fernande, “and so well-deserved. From now on, we'll hypnotize you and tickle you out all the time. And Odette too. Right, tickly Odette? Koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, helpless Odette,” she said, torturing Odette’s dominant nyloned toes. “Oooh, poor little Odette is gonna get her sides tickled by Nadia,” noted Fernande, as she saw her friend straddle Odette at the waist, slip her hands under her blouse, and dig her nails inside Odette's ribs, right along her breasts. Odette began laughing louder. She didn't squirm at all, held in place by the hypnotic instruction that had been given to her. Her face was reddened by the effort of laughter.

Nadia looked intently at Odette's face as she laughed. She totally enjoyed the spectacle Odette was making of herself. The tears that were streaking down Odette's tired cheeks caused Nadia intense joy. She began running her sharp fingernails from Odette's waist to her underarms, tickling the touchy dominant woman with extreme cruelty for several minutes. Unaccustomed to being tickled, Odette quickly lost her strength.

“Oooh, poor little Odette is ticklish under her arms too, kiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, kootchy-koo, soft Odette. Suffer Odette for all these times you squeezed my extremely tender waist with your hands. Kili, kili, kili, Odette, laugh lovely dominatrix. Are you breasts sensitive through you microfibre bra? Mmmmm? What about your flat belly? Oooh, twitchy. Delicious. You're so going to laugh from now on Odette. Laugh out now Odette, laugh out.

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee............, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, haaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee.................................., haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaaaa, haaaa.............., heeheeheeheehee...................., haaaa, ha, haaaa………………………, ha......................, heeheeheeheehee...................., heeheeheeheehee, ha, ha........................, uuuuuuuuuuuuhn,” laughed out Odette just as sweetly than Janice.

“This was delicious,” said Fernande. “I never felt so much pleasure tickling someone. They so deserved to be punished that way. And they will be again. That's the beauty of it.”

“Yes, let’s put them both in the floor stocks they always tickle us into, and torture them some more. Then, it’ll be time to extend our revenge to tender Claudia.”

“Oh yes, yes, yes,” agreed Fernande. “It will be delicious to apply on Claudia the torture she so loves, but to deny her the pleasure of remembering it. Let's put these two in the floor stocks, tickle them some more, and then, capture Claudia.”

Claudia had great hopes. Nadia and Fernande had invited her to their home and it could be for only one thing: tickle torture.

Claudia really needed a good tickle. Indeed, all day long, she had been hunting for a place to set up her psychology practice. The costs were discouraging her, but maybe Nadia and Fernande could help her. Then again, maybe not. As she knocked on the door, she noticed a beautiful jewel hanging there.

“What…beautiful…light,” said Claudia, in a soft voice, as her brain was also reduced to mush.

Nadia and Fernande opened the door, and quickly brought the tickle-loving psychologist inside for the purpose of tickle-torture. They sat Claudia in the center of the couch, and grabbed her ankles to place her in the same delicious position she was in when she ticklishly betrayed them: her widely spread legs tied to the arms of the couch. And her arms were restrained high to the ceiling.

“Maybe you’re worried about your clothes being in the way, tender Claudia. No need to worry” stated Fernande. “See those?”

Nadia was holding a pair of scissors.

“That will be fun,” added Fernande. “Start cutting Nadia.”

“With pleasure.”

For the next few minutes, Claudia's clothes were destroyed. Her blouse and her jeans were cut to pieces, small pieces. All that was left were her shoes.

“Look at that. She’s wearing her bumblebee body hose. Her armpits are bright yellow. I so want to take off her shoes.”

“We should destroy her shoes too,” suggested Fernande.

“I agree. I know how,” said Nadia, who ran to the basement and brought back with her a blowtorch. As Fernande slowly slipped Claudia’s shoes, Nadia activated the blowtorch. With it, she reduced Claudia’s shoes and clothes to a rubbery cinder. All she had left now were her body hose and her panties.

Then, they slipped themselves on the couch, each sitting behind one of Claudia’s restrained legs, Nadia, behind Claudia’s left leg, and Fernande, behind her right.

“Wake up sweet Claudia,” said Fernande, as she dangled the precious jewel before Claudia’s eyes.

“What's happening? What's happening?” were the first words Claudia uttered. “Oooooh, I’m…I’m…I’m soooooo exposed,” she gulped as pleasure rushed inside her petite frame, shaking it gently.

Saying nothing, Nadia and Fernande slowly extended their long nails towards Claudia's small nyloned breasts and applied their long nails on them. Wiggling their fingers slowly, they stimulated Claudia's boobs...which they knew were ticklish.

A huge smile broke Claudia's face as she felt the sensations she so enjoyed lick her breasts. ‘The devils. They're gonna start me slow. I hate that,’ thought Claudia. As Nadia and Fernande continued to drag their nails along her sensitive breasts, more sensations twirled in her nyloned breasts and tits. ‘This urge to laugh, this delicious urge to laugh,’ first thought Claudia as she was succumbing to the delicious urge that was rising through her throat.

“Teeeeeeekili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish little psychologist,” suddenly teased Nadia.

“Wooootchy, wootchy, wootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, tickle, tickle, tickle-koo, ticklish little psychologist,” cooed Fernande.

Claudia LOVED being teased as much as she loved being tickled. She could just not resist being teased. Laughter finally rose to her mouth and crossed her lips.

“Haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” finally squealed Claudia, as she began to squirm lightly and deliciously.

“Ooooh, the ticklish little psychologist is laughing now. And she so deserves it. And needs it. And she doesn't know what sort of torture we have in mind for her ticklish little body, does she?” cooed Nadia.

“No she doesn't. First, I'm going to move to her bright yellow descriptive armpits, and attack them, wake them up, cause them to activate, while you will take care of her rib area and sides. Just...like...that.”

Slowly, the devilish executives abandoned Claudia's breasts to walk to the aforementioned areas. Fernande dragged her nails slowly, with extreme pleasure, along Claudia's upper torso, to finally bury them inside Claudia's bright yellow descriptive outstretched armpits. It obviously provoked extreme sensations that drove Claudia to laugh further. Meanwhile, Nadia walked her fingers down Claudia's torso to end up at her belly. From there, she went sideways to her waist and rib areas. Under her fingernails, delicious twitches and ticks. Such a delight.

“Then, Nadia, after tickling your tender little ribs for a while, is going to move down, towards your pretty little foot. She's going to explore your left leg for future tickle tortures, and then, she's going to punish your pretty little foot, right through your smooth nylons.”

“Haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my feet, my feet, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, tickle me, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” begged Claudia positively.

“You want to have your feet tickled, little Claudia, helpless psychologist?” cooed Fernande. You want me to abandon your armpits and move towards your other foot. On my ticklish way, I’ll be sure to stimulate your sides, your belly and your twitchy inner thighs though, before I end up on your descriptive right sole. It tickles. You laugh. Now, we’ll finally finish what we started last time we tickled you, when you put us to sleep: ‘T’, ‘I’, ‘C’, ‘K’,” said Fernande as she began tickling deeply the letters forming the message inscribed in Claudia's sweet descriptive nylons.

“‘L’, ‘I’, ‘S’, ‘H’,” added Nadia, as she also tickled with accuracy the black letters inscribed in the bright yellow areas humiliatingly covering Claudia's small left sole.

“‘P’, ‘S’, ‘Y’, ‘C’, ‘H’, ‘O’,” continued excitingly Fernande.

“‘L’, ‘O’, ‘G’, ‘I’, ‘S’, ‘T’,” finished Nadia.

For the next 30 minutes, all Fernande and Nadia did was to follow those letters, torturing Claudia as they did so. They poked, they prodded, they touched, they scratched and they vellicated the soft psychologist. She laughed. They verbally teased her. She reacted positively with more laughter. Claudia was in heaven. She hadn't been tickled like that in some time. Janice and Odette never tickled her together, only separately and only occasionally, especially since Janice had moved in with Odette. Claudia hated them for that. ‘Ooh, Nadia's paying tickly attention to my small toes,’ thought helpless Claudia. ‘Thank you Nadia.’

Indeed, Nadia had abandoned for now the humiliating letters etched in Claudia's nylons to pay more attention to the petite girl’s small toes.

“Pooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo the tiny wiggly cutie toes. I love tickling those tiny feet of yours Claudia. They're so submissive and obedient. And look at these baby-size toes! They like being tickled, don't they, mmmmm?”

“Haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, yhee, yhee, yhee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, yhee, yhee, yhee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, more, more, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” replied Claudia, lost in the land of tickle torture pleasure.

“She is such a tickle glutton that Claudia, isn't she? Doesn't she love being tickled? Doesn't she have ticklish issues to deal with the ticklish little psychologist? Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, pootchy, pootchy, wootchie-koo, the ticklish little shrink's tootsies. Now I think we should tickle the hell out of these cute little feet of yours for about an hour or so. That’s right, she’s not done laughing that tender girl, isn't she Fernande?”

“No, she is not,” agreed Fernande. We know you want it, right? You’re such a sensitive and touchy little psychologist, aren’t you? Koooooooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli-koo ticklish little shrink.”

“Haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, don’t stop, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” replied Claudia happily. Claudia was so happy to hear that she was going to be tickled for a long time. That's what she wanted. That's what she needed.

For the next couple of hours, Fernande and Nadia tickled Claudia endlessly. Never did they remove their fingernails from her tender stockinged flesh. Claudia felt all her stress disappear from her taut little body. She was in heaven.

Suddenly, Fernande dangled the jewel in front of her eyes. After Claudia slowly fell asleep, Fernande told her to forget what had happened here today. Claudia repeated the message obediently. Nadia then began freeing her hands, and was working on freeing her feet when, she, as well as Fernande, was surprised to hear: “Why don’t I take this, and why don’t you look at it instead.”

In an instant, Fernande’s and Nadia’s worlds went black.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha”, laughed Nadia, as she sat in the boardroom, while Fernande tortured her soles. Fernande had just professed her undying love towards her ticklish soles ands was stimulating them one letter at a time, one yarn at a time, one nerve ending at a time.

“No, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, please, I’m ticklish, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, you know I am, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” squealed Fernande, as she sat helplessly in her limousine, Odette torturing her soles. Odette had squeezed her feet through a window and rolled it up, immobilizing them.

“Ooooooooh, no, no, not there aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaahaate the fee-ee-eet aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” stated a helpless Janice, as, once again, sharp nails ravaged her allergic soles. Fernande was toying with her soles on the set, as they were shooting a cruel commercial to advertise their descriptive nylons. Janice felt her allergy set in and her ticklishness increase and produced more delicious painful laugh. A laugh that Fernande adored.

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee,” laughed cutely Odette. Odette couldn’t believe that Janice had mummified her with tape and was tickling the bottoms of her virgin soles. Her soles that had never been tickled before. Nails were dancing upon their untrained nerve endings and causing much laughter.

But none of the women were getting really tickled. They were all sitting in the floor stock room, their feet below the soundproofed floor.

In the room below, devious Claudia was, at this moment, enjoying the sight of their nyloned feet twitching helplessly, even though they were not being touched. Claudia had encased each woman in a painful fantasy world of tickle torture from which there was no escape. Under the influence of this jewel, none of the four women could resist any suggestions that resembled reality.

But there was one more twist.

Claudia had programmed her hypnotized pets to react unfavorably to the addition of her own fingernails to their soles. Indeed, in the fantasy she had created for each of them, the instant Claudia was going to touch the soles of one of her victims, the other two women who were not there would also apply their fingernails to the soles of that victim. For example in Nadia’s fantasy of ticklish pain and laughter, Odette and Janice would “add” their nails to those of Fernande. In addition, Claudia’s nails would also tickle, causing more pain and laughter. In other words, the ticklish sensations each woman was now enduring would quadruple the instant Claudia touched their soles. Looking excitingly at the eight soles twitching and jerking about as if tickle torture was being applied to them, Claudia picked her first victim.

“Keeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, lovely Nadia. Kiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, on the bottoms of your toes tender executive. Ooooh, your feet are jerking badly. They’re very ticklish. Now, it’s your turn to have your letters tickled. Let’s see, ‘V’, ‘E’, ‘R’, ‘Y’, oh so very, very, very, ‘T’, ‘I’, ‘C’, ‘K’,‘L’, ‘I’, ‘S’, ‘H’, oh very ticklish on her pink descriptive soles, ‘E’, ‘X’, ‘E’, ‘C’, ‘U’’, ‘T’, ‘I’, ‘V’, ‘E’, Ooooh, a very ticklish executive. Is that what you are Nadia. Are your fleshy bright pink descriptive soles executively ticklish? Laugh out, Nadia. You’re too ticklish to resist my hypnosis-induced fantasy and my own nails. God, those feet can’t stop jerking. I love that.”

“Haahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, ha, hahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, haahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, hahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” agreed tender-footed Nadia, even though she couldn’t hear the taunts of her true tormentor. She laughed maniacally for about five minutes, but began tiring.

“Your feet are starting to convulse tender Nadia. Your fleshy stockinged soles are too weak for the torture I designed for you. Laugh out. Die of laughter.”

“Haahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha…………………, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha……………………………………………., ha………………, ha, hahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaa a, oooooh,” laughed out Nadia.

Suddenly, Nadia’s feet stopped moving. For good measure, Claudia kept torturing them for another minute or so. Then, she went to her next victim.

Hard-soled Fernande.

“Feel me scratch, scratch, scratch your hard soles, Fernande. Oh, I never saw soles jerk that bad. Kiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy-kooooooo. I don’t think you’ll last long Fernande, you’re too weak.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah……., hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah………………………, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah……………………………, hoooooooooooooh,” quickly gave up Fernande, as her feet fell lifeless.

“Poor little Fernande is a ticklish executive. Poor little Fernande has fainted in less than a minute, cause she couldn’t take it. Gorgeously-footed Odette is going to replace her and laugh. Ghiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, lovely Mistress Odette. I hope you don’t laugh out as quickly as tender Fernande. I would love to tickle the bottoms of your sheer pure-white foot bottoms for at least five minutes. Your arches are so high. Your nylons are so smooth. I have you Odette. I have your toes, ghiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee, ” replied Odette. After about five minutes, her feet also began slowing down.

“You are going to learn to love being tickled. Right through all of your pantyhose. I’m going to teach you, kootchy, kootchy-kooooooo.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oooooooooooooh, ..................................,” laughed out Odette.

“And you’re gonna learn to enjoy your allergy, tender Janice,” said Claudia in a menacing tone, as she attacked her soles, already reddened by the fantasy she was caught in.

“Aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah...............aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.............aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah..............aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, uuuuuuuuuuh,” laughed out Janice, her soles dark red with allergy. Poor Janice couldn’t last even a minute.

Claudia waited a few minutes to see if another of her suggestions would work. When she was sure that all four women regained consciousness, she kissed the tip of their big toes three times. Running upstairs, she saw them laugh their heads off again in their chairs. “Perfect,” said Claudia. Three kisses on their big toes rebooted their hypnotic programs.

Things were gonna change around here. First, everyone was gonna get tickled. Claudia had every intention to give Odette and Janice an interest towards being tickled. And she was going to “suggest” to Fernande and Nadia that they help her pay her rent for her practice. And she was also strongly suggest to each woman that they tickle her often, effectively making them crazy about tickling her. ‘Yes, I’m gonna do all that,’ thought Claudia, as she went back downstairs, waited about five minutes, and began tickling her four victims again. ‘All that and a lot more.’

The End​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back