• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING CLIPS: TICKLISH TEACHINGS (Nylons) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
This story introduces Denise (whose weak feet I tickled) and Sylvia (and her perfect feet).

In this story, ticklish Teacher Denise tricks Ticklish Student Sylvia into being tickled for bad marks, makes clips of Sylvia laughing, and sells them. But Sylvia finds those clips, and exploits Denise's weaknesses to make clips of her.

TICKLING CLIPS: TICKLISH TEACHINGS​

“Sylvia, frankly, with marks like these, I don’t know how long you’ll be able to stay in this class,” said Denise, as she played constantly with her very loose flat shoes. Denise was a beautiful 42 year-old woman, with medium-length dirty blond hair, hypnotic blue eyes, a youthful round face, about 5 foot 2 inches tall, wearing a loose blouse, a long dark green skirt that fell all the way to her ankles and a pair of light pink stockings with reinforced heels and toes. Denise was constantly playing with her loose shoes, exposing her nyloned feet. She adored exposing her feet, even though they were horribly ticklish. But Denise also noticed that Sylvia was a chronic shoe player, constantly exposing her champagne nylons nervously.

Sylvia, who was having problems with Denise’s course, was in her early 40’s as well. She was a tiny girl, a bit over 5 feet, dressed with a very conservative flowery blouse, a beautiful pair of pants, and those champagne nylons. Her flowing auburn hair with red tones was covering a beautiful narrow face adorned with green eyes and tiny ears.

“But I’ll do anything to pass this course. I need the credits,” pleaded Sylvia, as she played furiously with her shoes, showing off her sheer champagne nyloned feet.

Denise smiled. “Turn around and put your shoed feet through the bookcase behind you...Now,” ordered sharply Denise, as she got up to walk around the bookcase, waiting for Sylvia’s feet to appear. Sylvia obeyed Denise saying impatiently: “I don’t see how putting my shoed feet through the bookcase will help.”

Denise grabbed Sylvia’s ankles and pulled them slightly towards her...and lowered a stock-like device to imprison them.

“What...what do you think you’re doing? I can’t move my feet away. You’ve encased them in some sort of...stocks,” complained Sylvia.

“Do you always complain like that?” asked Denise, who began to pull off very slowly the flat shoes that Sylvia favored to cover her nyloned feet.

“I’ll complain when I feel like it. You’re making me put my feet through a bookcase, you’re imprisoning them in stocks, and now, I can feel you touching my shoes,” berated Sylvia, who hadn’t yet caught on to the precariousness of her situation.

“Sylvia, you’re not the first student to have problems with my course,” noted Denise, as she fantasized about Sylvia’s small and narrow soles. But a 68 is unacceptable. When I have a female student who just can’t make it, I offer her a...ticklish compromise.”

There was a pause before Sylvia stuttered: “You...you’re not going...to tickle my feet please...no don’t. I’m kinda ticklish on the bottoms of my feet,” noted Sylvia, as she tried to get her feet away from Denise, to no avail.

“You’re mine ticklish little Sylvia,” stated Denise. “I’ve been fantasizing heavily about your pretty little feet since I saw them at the beginning of the semester. In and out of your shoes constantly. I knew they were very ticklish right then and there,” added Denise as she gave a gentle tug on Sylvia’s shoes, beginning the delicious process of shoe removal and sole exposure. After a short battle during which Sylvia tried to keep her shoes on by cramping her toes, Sylvia’s shoes abandoned her, exposing cruelly her champagne pantyhose. Denise smiled as she visually decorticated her target. Sylvia had small feet with lovely toes. As she raised her fingernails and touched Sylvia’s toes, she noticed they were hard and very nervous.

“No...no...I’m in my stockinged, heeeeeheeeeeheehee, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, feet, stop, don’t touch the bottoms of my nylons, heeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahahahaha, heeeeeheeeeehohohohohohohohoho, Deniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise, nooooooooooo, my toes tickle, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheehee, heeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahahahahaha,” begged Sylvia sweetly, as she twisted gently in reaction to her soles being touched, attacked and tickled.

Denise stopped for a while to study Sylvia’s nyloned foot-bottoms. “What lovely hard toes. They must be so sensitive,” noted Denise, as she glided her nails for a couple more seconds over Sylvia’s exposed toes, making her squeal in laughter. “And I finally get to see the balls of those feet up-close. And to touch them. Kootchy, kootchy-koo ticklish little Sylvia...oooooh the balls of your feet are so soft, especially through these pantyhose. Now to your arches. I suspect they’re hard and nervous. At least that’s how they look from afar. Tickle, tickle, tickle about your arches...they’re very hard and ticklish aren’t they?”

“Heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, not about the arches, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahaha, they tickle bad,” replied Sylvia, as she flexed her pretty little feet, wiggled her hard little toes, as much in reaction to Denise touching her than teasing her.

Ignoring Sylvia’s pleas, Denise went about the exploration of her student’s soles, something she had been wanting to do for weeks now. “And your heels are so soft. You must get regular, frequent and severe pedicures. I get them too. They make my soles soft and sensitive. Now enough exploration, it’s time to excite the nerve endings that are trying to hide under your pantyhose. Nerve endings can be so stupid. Laugh Sylvia,” stated Denise as she ran her nails up and down Sylvia’s stocked soles. “Laugh right through those sexy champagne-colored pantyhose you’re wearing today,” suggested Denise, this time attacking the foot-bottoms more forcefully to cause them pain, to cause them pleasure, to cause them laughter.

Sylvia reacted accordingly. She was beautiful and ticklish. Resisting Denise’s nails was not in Sylvia’s plans. Heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no, no, not that, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahohohohahahaha, heeeeeheeeeeeheehahahahaha, I’ll do anything, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohohoho hoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, I don’t deserve this,” she added, as she twisted beautifully and sexily on her chair.

“You’ve got a 68 on an easy exam. That’s what you did. Now feel my nails across your gorgeous nylons, lovely little Sylvia. Your tiny body is so beautiful. I fell in love with it the moment I saw your feet play with your shoes. I was so hoping you’d be a poor student. Thaaat’s it Sylvia. Be a good student and laugh as I order your soles to do. What gorgeous foot-bottoms you have. So hard and nervous. Mmmmmm, I adore tickling you. I adore it. Now, tell me all that’s ticklish and weak about you. I mean ticklish spots and weak spots. Especially weak spots. And if you don’t have one, remember, I’ll tickle your pretty nylons till you’re mad from being touched. Tell me now, speak.”

Sylvia just could not resist those sharp nails Denise was sliding on her soles. She spoke instantly. “Heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahaha, my feet, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahohohohaha, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, my armpits, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehohohohohohohohoho, my ears, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha,” she admitted reflexively, as she wiggled the sexy toes of her small narrow feet. She couldn’t believe how quickly she had snapped.

“Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, my ticklish little student. You are sooooo sensitive on those hard soles of yours. I’ve barely begun torturing you, and already you’ve snapped, revealing your most intimate spots. Your feet? I’m not surprised, I’m touching them right now. Tickle, tickle, tickle through your deliciously smooth champagne nylons Sylvia. Laugh for your teacher, tiny ticklish student. Your armpits? Again, no surprise there. The way you’re covering them with those conservative blouses, I suspected their ticklishness. I will cut a hole in your blouse so I can drag my nails along your hard-looking armpits,” said Denise, her nails flying oh so much faster over the mature student’s helpless nyloned foot-bottoms, “but only after I’ve tickled your pretty feet to exhaustion. I love your very hard soles Sylvia.”

As her champagne feet suffered, as Denise’s nails danced over their tiny soles, Sylvia begged: “Heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahaha, no please, not that, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahahahahahahaha, let go of my champagne nylons, please, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehohohohohohohoho, I’m becoming helpless,” she admitted.

“How delightful. You’ve gorgeous tiny feet. I’ll be sure to stimulate them again later on, but first, let’s finish your bonds,” she said abandoning Sylvia’s nylons, walking around the bookcase, grabbing Sylvia’s arms and restraining them in stocks, high over her head. “Now this way, I’ll be able to punish your armpits right through your very conservative blouse,” she noted, digging her nails into Sylvia’s hard, very hard and small armpits. “Kili, kili, kili, my ticklish little student. Laugh tender little student. Yes, twist your small frame as your armpits burn with laughing pleasure. Ah, Sylvia, you are so sexy when you laugh. I’m going to tickle your armpits non-stop for a while, a long while, just because I can. You’re mine Sylvia,” stated Denise, her nails penetrating easily through Sylvia’s conservative blouse to reach her hard armpits.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheeheeha, not my underarms, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahohohohaha, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, not the armpiiiiiiiiiiiiheeheeheeheeheetssssss, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, mercy, mercy, mercy,” pleaded the petite student as she twisted and squirmed on her chair, “heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahaha, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahahahahaha, hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, I’ll have better grades,” she suggested helplessly.

“You’ll try to get better grades, but you’ll fail. See, every semester, I pick a ticklish student, a weak student, to tickle and punish on her feet. Oh, you’ll pass, but you’ll pass in laughter. I think that your feet are missing me,” said Denise, abandoning Sylvia’s armpits, walking around the bookcase to attack the petite student’s lovely small feet. “Did you miss my nails?” she asked, applying her nails over the small round toes of the sensitive student’s feet. “What tickly studious feet you have, my little Sylvia,” teased Denise, as she fluttered her fingernails over Sylvia’s soft nyloned feet. Kooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, keetchy, keetchy-koo through your champagne nylons Sylvia. Kooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, keetchy, keetchy-koo over your champagne toes my studious little student. Up the soles, down the soles, up the soles, down the soles, oooooh, you are so perfectly ticklish sensitive Sylvia,” noted Denise, as she enjoyed her student’s smooth pantyhose.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheehaha, not my hose, please, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehaha, I hate them touched, heeeeeheeheehohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, I can’t stop laughing, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, hohohohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, no more, no more,” laughed Sylvia, as she felt and heard Denise tickle her. Never had Sylvia laughed so much in her life. She had already in her mind agreed to all of Denise’s demands. Sylvia just could not resist this urge to twist her body, to laugh uninterruptedly, to wiggle her lovely toes, to flex her narrow soles, to beg for mercy and to submit to Denise.

“Mmmmm, let’s see those armpits again, but this time...naked,” stated Denise, as she picked a pair of very sharp scissors, and began working on the seams of Sylvia’s blouse.

“What…what are you doing, you’re not exposing my…my hard armpits, are you?” asked Sylvia. “Please no, don’t peel off my conservative blouse to expose my armpits,” she begged in horror, as she saw Denise peel off the part of her blouse covering her left underarm. “No, don’t expose my ticklish armpits. Weren’t you content to tickle them through my thin conservative blouse?” wondered Sylvia, as Denise began working on her right armpit.

“I love tickling nyloned feet, but I also adore tickling hard naked armpits like yours,” stated Denise, as she peeled off Sylvia’s blouse over her right armpit area. “Then, I can grab long hair like yours and slide them inside your own armpits. Like so,” explained Denise, as she did just that. Sylvia smiled strangely as her own hair stimulated her now naked armpits. For a while, she tried not to laugh. But strange sensations twirled in her underarms. Sylvia’s body shook slightly, as she began to loose control. Her own hair was doing a lot of damage. She felt a guffaw come through her lungs, slowly moving through her throat: “Bhuuuuu! Aaah, oooh! Heeeeehahahahahaha, heeeeeheeeeehohohohohohohohoho, Deniiiiiise, noooooo, my hair tickle me, heeeeeheeeeehohohohohohohohoho, no, no, heeeeeheeeeehohohohohohohohoho, stop it, stop,” begged Sylvia, whose armpit control was slipping away.

“Laugh, ticklish little student,” ordered Denise as she suddenly abandoned her hair tickling technique to dig her nails deep into Sylvia’s now naked underarms. Sylvia’s beautiful long and angular face twisted in ticklish pain.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahaha, please not that, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahahohohohaha, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahahahahaha, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, teeeeckliiiiiish armpiiiiiiiiiiits, real teeeeeeckliiiiish, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, hohohohohohohohohohohohoho,” laughed generously Sylvia, her armpits burning with twirling sensations. After a number of long seconds, Denise grabbed back Sylvia’s hair, and dug them back deep inside the soft student’s armpits. For the next 15 minutes, Denise alternatively tickled Sylvia’s armpits with her nails and Sylvia’s own hair.

Then, she slid Sylvia’s hair along her ears. Sylvia reacted strangely. A gigantic smile, appeared from ear to ear on her face, accompanied by a soft moan and delectable and apparently uncontrollable body twitches.

“MMMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm,” moaned Sylvia helplessly.

“You know, I hadn’t forgotten what you told me. You did mention your ears were sensitive, didn’t you? Thought I had forgotten? They are more than ticklish aren’t they? They’re a weak spot. You look so helpless. There you go,” said Denise sliding generously Sylvia’s own hair along her small ears, “moan Aunt Denise, tender little Sylvia. Sylvia’s body began shaking. “This is your true weak spot, isn’t it Sylvia? Oh, I know so much how you feel. Oh yes, let me bury your own hair deep inside your helpless little ears. Moan for me Sylvia. Loose your strength.”

As she moaned, Sylvia’s excitement grew…and grew…and grew.

***​

A week later, Sylvia came in Denise’s tickle office.

“Oh, here’s my ticklish little pet,” said Denise, who was in her stockinged feet. “Why don’t you sit down so I can punish your champagne nylons, your helpless armpits and your delectable ears.”

But Sylvia didn’t sit down. Instead, she bent down, grabbed one of Denise’s feet and brought it up...only to gently bite her toes.

“Ooooh, oooh, oooooooooooooooooooh,” moaned Denise, as she twisted helplessly, eyes closed, on her other leg. Sylvia bit Denise’s toes harder, sending delicious sensations up Denise’s body, making her fall down on her butt. Sylvia, still biting down Denise’s fleshy toes, dragged her towards her stocks. Denise was easily imprisoned. Only then, did Sylvia release her toes. Quickly, she imprisoned Denise’s arms over head.

Denise was now deliciously helpless.

“What...oooh, what do you think you’re doing? You’ll so fail this class...”

“Shut up. I don’t think I’ll fail any class. Tell me, how much money did you make off my soles, my armpits and my ears by selling clips on the Web?

Denise blushed instantly. It took a while before she was able to say anything. “How...How...did you find out?” she asked.

“I was thinking about the torture my champagne soles had been subjected to as I was browsing the Net. Then, on the hunch, I googled “champagne soles.” Wasn’t I surprised to see a Web site selling clips of a ticklish student and her champagne soles. When I accessed the site, I saw myself being tickled and stimulated. I saw my armpits being tickled, first through my conservative blouse, then, nakedly. I also saw my champagne soles bring punished devilishly, as well as my ears being feathered as I moaned helplessly. At first, I was furious. But then, I thought about the money I had to shell out to get those clips. I’m not getting any residuals,” stated Sylvia, as she walked to Denise’s desk, and pressed a button. “You’re so chatty on this Web site. Revealing how you activate your hidden cameras and how helpless your toes are, for example.”

“No, no, not my toes. Don’t tickle my toes, please,” begged instantly Denise, as she wiggled her body sexily.

“Oh, don’t worry. I won’t punish your toes...right away. I’ll start with your reinforced pink heels,” said Sylvia, as she applied her nails over Denise’s heels, fluttering them lightly over the smooth reinforcements. The ticklish feet trembled.

“No, no, no, oooooh, aaaah, eeeeeh, aaaah, eeeeeh, my heels are so tickliiiiiiiiiiiiiiish, ohohohohahahahah, ohohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohahah, no, no, not my pink stockings, ohohohohohohohahahah, eeheeheeheeheeheeheehohohohohoh, my heels are so ticklish, ahahohohohohohohohohohohoh,” giggled Denise, her soles squirming in pain, absolutely horrible pain.

“Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo ticklish teacher Denise. Keeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on the bottoms of your heels, ticklish teacher Denise. And I’m just tickling your heels. What is it going to be when I tickle your lovely fleshy oversensitive toes?”

“No, no, ahahahahahahahahohohohohoh, not my toes, eeheeheeheehohohohohohohohoh, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, bite them instead, plea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ease,” begged Denise, the ticklish teacher.

Sylvia smiled. She tickled Denise’s heels for a few more minutes before moving up Denise’s feet, just before her tender arches. She planted her nails into this fleshy area of Denise’s stockinged soles. Denise’s feet shook in pain. Sylvia smiled. “You’re so ticklish, ticklish teacher Denise, I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen when I tickle these lovely toes of yours. But there’s no hurry, is there, ticklish teacher Denise? Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, kili, kili-koo, soft-footed teacher Denise. You’re so going to kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo laugh touchy teacher. That’ll teach you to stimulate my champagne soles to make me laugh.”

“No, no, no, ahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohoh, bite bite, bite, my toes, eeheeheeheehohohohohohohohoh, ahah, ahah, no tickle more, ohohohohohohohohohoh, aaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” begged laughingly ticklish teacher Denise. Denise could already feel her toes tingle in painful anticipation.

About 10 torturous minutes later, Sylvia began to move to Denise’s arches. Sylvia fluttered her nails rapidly over the pink nyloned arches. “Do you enjoy your ticklish punishment, ticklish teacher Denise? I’m getting closer to your self-avowed helpless toes. What’s gonna happen when I tickle them? Laugh, beautifully-footed teacher Denise. Your stockings are so thin, much thinner than my champagne nylons. I’m going to kootchy, kootchy-koo your arches for 10 delicious minutes, then I’ll move to the balls of your feet. I can only imagine the tingling sensations that are going to spread into your toes as I move closer to them. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kili-koo, ticklish teacher Denise. Laugh. Laugh sweetly.”

In her ticklishness, Denise could only obey. “Ahah, ohoh, ahahahahahahahahohohohohoh, Sylvia no more, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoh, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, eeheeheeheeh, eeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohohohoh, it tingles already, stop, stop, ahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed soft Denise. When Sylvia finally, after 10 long torturous minutes, moved to the balls of her feet, Denise felt a wave of panic. Her toes were next.

“Why are your feet trembling, touchy Denise? Am I having an impact on your fleshy toes? Gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli-goo under the fleshy balls of your nyloned feet. Oh, I can feel the beginning of your toe reinforcements. They feel horribly smooth gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, laugh ticklish teacher Denise. In 10 minutes, your toes will suffer ticklish teacher Denise.

“Ahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohoh, no, no, I’ll die, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, eeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed soft Denise, who already had some difficulty begging, having been tickled on her teacher feet for more than 30 minutes. Her toes, tired from wiggling, were ready to be tortured, and made for a perfect target.

“In a few minutes, your toes will laugh, ticklish teacher Denise. They look so tempting in their horrible ticklishness. I’m looking forward to spreading them apart and tickling their hidden spots right through the delicious reinforcements of your perfect stockings. Maybe I’ll bite them too, just to confuse you. Prepare yourself, ticklish stockinged-footed teacher Denise. Prepare your toes for torture,” teased Sylvia, as she began to move upward Denise’s ticklish nylons, her fingers encroaching even more on the reinforcements that were not protecting Denise’s toes, but rather making them more attractive and ticklish because of their smoothness.

Finally, Sylvia moved in for the toe kill: “Gooli, gooli, gooli, gooooooli on the bottoms of your nyloned reinforced toes, weak teacher Denise,” teased Sylvia, who found Denise’s toes to be deliciously smooth. “Gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli-goo, ticklish teacher Denise. Let me hear your toe-induced laughter touchy Denise.”

Denise obeyed sweetly: “Ahahahahohohohohohohohohoh, nooooooo, ahah, ahah, ahahaheeheeheehahahahahahah, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoh, no, no, no, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, stop, stop, stop, eeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohohohoh, aaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaah, ahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohoh,” laughed the touchy teacher, her toes burning with an unbearable mixture of painful tickling and somewhat pleasant sensations. Denise’s body squirmed helplessly as she was tickled, photographed and filmed. Indeed, Denise knew that Sylvia had turned on the various cameras installed in her office.

Sylvia smiled as she looked closely at Denise’s stockinged toes suffer and, at the same time, she was sure, experience some pleasure. Varying the pressure she exerted on Denise’s ultra-smooth reinforced toes, Sylvia kept Denise’s toes off-balance, unable to get used to the torture they so deserved. Pushing the toes aside, Sylvia pushed her way through the nylons, torturing the sweet base and sides of ticklish teacher Denise’s toes.

“Ahahahahohohohohohohohohoh, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoh, no, no, no, eeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, merceeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaah, ahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohoh,” laughed Denise wildly. Her toes were so ticklish. And Sylvia was tickling them perfectly, poking her soft digits, poking in between them, gliding her nails along them, touching the tender base often. For the next several minutes, Sylvia tickled her ticklish teacher’s toes.

“Now, as I keep tickling your weak reinforced toes, I’ll tell you what else I want from you. You must have noticed that I turned on your cameras. I expect you to be on the Internet, laughing, begging and squirming. I expect to be paid for the clips where you tickle my champagne nylons. And I expect to be paid for these clips where I tickled you. And before I leave you, let me give you a gift,” stated Sylvia, as she abandoned Denise’s toes, and opened a package she brought with her. “I made you a toe-biting device,” said Sylvia, as she showed Denise, toe-sensitive teacher Denise, two dentures with straps, that Sylvia grabbed, opened up over Denise’s pink stockinged toes, and closed down on them, effectively biting Denise’s toes.

As Sylvia repeated the process, biting Denise’s toes several times in a row, Denise could not help but react verbally: “Ooooh, oooh, oooooooooooooooooh, OOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, oooooooh, oooooh, oooooh, ooooh, ooooh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH,” she moaned just as helplessly as Sylvia did when her ears got tickled.

“And I also think some other students in the class and in the university could be used for tickling purposes. I think we could make a lot of money that way. I know of a number of extreme shoe-offers wearing nylons who could be used for this. I’m sure you thought about it before. The two of us will have no trouble controlling a couple of ticklish students, won’t we? Think about it,” stated Sylvia, as she dropped her dentures. “By the way, when I get my money, I’ll bite your toes to death. You’ll like it.”

It took a moment before Denise could answer, shivery sensations of pleasure still running throughout her body, but when she could she said: “And after that, I’ll feather those ears of yours so thoroughly, I’ll drive you to madness.”

Sylvia gulped as she thought of how much pleasure she would feel.

***​

The next day, Sylvia turned on her laptop, and saw that Denise had already posted clips of herself being tickled. Sylvia was excited at the sight of Denise suffering. And she also adored looking again at herself laughing as her champagne soles were being stimulated.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She went to open the door, and, after she opened it, she barely saw a huge feather on either side of her face. Absolute pleasure filled her ears as they were being feathered.

“I have you, touchy Sylvia,” said Denise, “I know your weakness,” she added, “but it’s not time yet,” she added, lifting the feathers from Sylvia’s ears. Denise slipped off her shoes, revealing her gorgeous stockinged feet, clad, as usual, in pink stockings. “There’s your money, now keep your promise. Bite my toes to death,” she said, sitting down and putting her feet on a desk, exposed, helpless.

Still feeling reels of pleasure, Sylvia started to count the money Denise brought in. It was a lot more than she thought. “Your soles are very popular,” noted Denise. “Your armpits and your ears too. Do you think we could really capture some ticklish students to make more clips?”

“Of course,” said Sylvia. “But before that, feel my dentures bite you, helpless teacher Denise.”

Denise rocked with pleasure.

The End​

What's New

4/9/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button under it to the lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back