• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Valantine M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Valentine's Day. Kit pulled the car into the driveway and got out. The house was dark. "Strange.." thought Kit. Usually the lights would be on in every room and the blinds wide open. Kit walked to the door and unlocked it. the door swung open. Perfume invaded her nose. It was a pleasant, sweet smell.
Kit looked down at her feet and saw the beginings of a trail of pink,red, and white roses. She smiled and began following the trail of petals to the staircase. On every step there was a lit candle. On the first step, there was a note which read.. "Welcome to your adventure! Follow my instructions carefully! Start removing a piece of your clothing as you come up the stairs. When you get to the top.. I'll tell you more!"

Kit laughed and began unbuttoning her blouse as she walked up the stairs. She dropped a piece of clothing on the steps until she was naked and at the top of the stairs.

As promised, there was another note. As she picked up the note, she felt the touch of a feather down her back. She tried to stiffle a giggle, but couldn't. she nearly toppled down the stairs as the feather tickled her back again. Then she felt a cool hand slip around her naked waist and pull her forward.

Wilson smiled as he kissed Kit's lips.. softly at first. then he began kissing her neck. Kit giggled as the kisses tickled her neck. He pulled her into the bedroom and sat her down on the bed. He whispered seductively in her ear... "I'm going to give you the tickling of your life!"

Kit tensed and laughed. She was extremely ticklish all over and it wouldn't take much to get her giggling. Wilson knew that and smiled as he slowly laid Kit down and began tying her to the bed, teasing her with tickle talk.

He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed and began at her ticklish bellybutton... tracing a round the rim with the tip of his touge. Laughter erupted from Kit as she felt Wilson's touge tickling her button and then her belly. He could feel her body wiggling underneath him, arrousing him and making him feel ticklish as well.

He began nibble tickling up her ribcage, making her squeal with laughter and bounce on the bed. Kit's giggles filled the room as Wilson nibble tickled each rib. As he got closer to her ticklish breasts and underarms, her naked body arched up, then fell down on the bed, wet with perseration from her laughter and strugglings. "Feeling.. ticklish baby?" Wilson teased as he ran the tip of his tongue over her erect, pink nipples. Kit threw her head back and laughed hard as she felt Wilson's tongue flicking back and forth over her nipples then over each, ticklish breast.

Kit could feel her body becoming arroused as Wilson's tongue explored more tickle spots. Then he ran his fingertips along her inner thighs. Kit's giggled were mixed with moans; her body writhing as he got closer to her mound. She was extremely ticklihs on her private parts, especially after being so expertly tickled to arousal.

Last edited:
my my now thats a nice short story. hope there is more ^ ^

And...

Where's the rest of the story? I love the start and the nibbling, hope you are speedily writing up the next instalment :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back