• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter:Featuring Steph(Parts 1-5, M/F F/F, F/M)

This is a blast from my creative past. This is one of my best ever, all thanks to the sentuality of one of the TMF's sexiest Vixens STEPH!!!

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter
By:SlaverTickler
The following in a work of erotic fiction featuring one of the TMF’s most beloved female members Steph​

Prelude:

It was a day that started out like any other. Our unsuspecting beauty was awoken from a sound slumber, dreaming about having her luscious body being worshiped by several male and female slaves. Sitting up, Steph, gazes sleepily at her humming alarm clock, trying to decide whether or not to smash with a hammer. Rubbing the sleep from her eye’s the dark haired beauty rose from her bed, rolling her shoulder as she walks toward the buzzing device.

“Why can’t somebody design a vibrating egg/alarm clock?” she asked herself, “Now that would give a girl something to look forward too in the morning.”

Steph pressed the button on her clock, but was still back in her dream. The woman’s shapely body shivered as she thought about it, what a fantasy it had been. Laying back on a big bed, red silk against her skin. Men an women of every type caressing her naked form. Sucking and nibbling, stroking and tickling, it had been the most sensual, she’d never been more turned on in her life. Looking across the room, into her full length merrier she could see just how aroused she had gotten.

“Oh my goodness.” giggled Steph, as she got closer, “Look at me.”

Steph stared at her reflection in disbelief, her nipples looked like fat erasers straining against the fabric of her tiny T-shirt, and her white panties were almost transparent with feminine moisture. The woman began to run her hands over her large breasts, gently pinching her stiff nips, and slowly licked her full lips.

“Well, I certainly can’t go into work in this condition,” she told herself, as she pulled off her top, “I won’t be able to focus.”

Steph sat down on the corner of her bed, and began to caressed her 40 D breasts. Chill ran up and down he spine as her fingers tweaked her sensitive nipples, and a hand slowly worked it’s way down to her panties. A cool breeze blew through an open window bringing a chill to the woman’s curvaceous form. Then, with a shaking hand, she slipped her hand into her wet panties.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice.” sighed Steph as her middle finger rubbed her clit, “Ew, you bitch, oh yeah.” she cooed to herself.

Laying back the legal adviser slipped her panties down, and began to rub her labia with some vigour, while opening her night stand drawer. Fumbling around blindly, the masturbating beauty finally found what she was looking for, and pulled it out. B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend) as she like to call it, was a silver bullet, and Steph loved all 12” of him. Sitting back against the wall the beloved TMF member began giving head to her favourite toy, as two of her finger slipped into her trimmed pussy.

“Time to get to work B.O.B.” said Steph, taking it out of her mouth, “Stephie needs to get to work soon.”

Slowly Steph inserted the humming metal toy into her wet snatch, while diddling her clit with her free hand. The woman sighed, and her groans grew louder as her pace with it quickened. Juices coated the glimmer device, and her pace became as erratic as the word coming from her mouth. It almost seemed as though her vagina was resisting her attempts to make it cum, as though it had developed a mined of it’s own.

“Come on, ere, you bitch, cum!” exclaimed Steph as she grew closer to climax, “You stubborn slut get off.” she added, “Oh, yes, that it girl, so close, cum, cum for Stephie…”

Then every thing went dark…

Part I: Burglar

When she opened her eye’s Steph knew she wasn’t in her room anymore. For one thing she was now laying in a big brass bed, with the moon shining through the window to her left. Steph and C.J. had chosen their apartment partly because the bedroom window faced North, cutting sown on the amount of light that would come in when they were trying to sleep. Next was the fact that she was now wearing a silk slip and she didn’t own one. Finally was the fact that the dimly light room was twice the size of her own, and filled with luxurious items she didn’t own.

“Where am I?” Steph asked herself, trying to sit up, only to fined she was bound to the bed, what the hell is going on here?”

Looking up, the bound beauty could see that her wrist were tied with stockings to the brass head bored, and suspected the same situation down by her ankles. A light came from under the door, and she could here a lot of ruckus coming from the other side. To make matters worse, Steph was still feeling aroused from her unfinished business earlier.

“I hope they come in and fuck me for information, I could use it.” Steph mumbled to herself, as she tried to pull her wrist free, “How the fuck did I get her?”

Suddenly the door to the bedroom swung open, and a large man in sweats and a ski mask walked in. Steph’s eye’s whidend at the sight of the massive brute, and was sure he’d played the mountain in the movie “Alive”. The man either didn’t notice, or care, that Steph was awake as he took to tossing jewellery and other valuables into a bag he was caring with him. Then he turned and walked to the bed, looking down he smiled, and Steph could see the a golden grill glimmering in the moon light.

“Ok girly, where is it?” he demanded in a deep voice.

“W-where’s what?” she replied, “I don’t live here, I-I’m just visiting a friend.”

“Don’t give me any of that bull shit!” exclaimed the thief as he got into her face, “Where is the safe, and what is the combination!”

“I told you I don’t know!” Steph yelled back.

“Ok bitch, I can see your not just going to give it up easy.” said the man, as he pulled off his glove, “But I have a way with the ladies, and I think my technique may loosen you tongue a bit.”

Stephanie gasped at the size of the man’s large black hand, as it came closer to her face. Then, to her surprise, it veered to the right, and a long finger began stroking her armpit. The dark haired woman (with blond streaks) squealed, and jerked under the large man’s gentle touch. Her underarms were one of her many ticklish spots, and this fiend seemed to have a knack for act.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh, wait… giggle… I told you I d-don’t know… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… a-a-anything.” Steph explained, “Please stop… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… don’t tickle me please!”

Steph’s please fell on deaf ears, and normally that’s the way she liked it. One of Steph biggest turn one is being tied down and tickled silly by a stranger, but it didn’t seem to be quite as much fun when it was actually happening. The burglar removed his second clove, and then startled the squealing beauties waist. Steph howled with laughter as the fiend slipped his skilled dark fingers into her smooth armpits, wriggling them unsympathetically.

With the man sitting on her, Steph realized that he pleads were having an effect, but not the one she had hoped fore. The burglars cock had swelled to an impressive size, and the helpless woman could help wondering if he might use it on her, if she held out. With her pussy pulsating with arousal the way it was, she could only hope.

The man’s hand’s traveled down from Steph sides and found a new home at her ribs. The sexy vixen squealed like a school girl, and bucked from her tormentors touch. The crook chuckled as well, seeming to fined great enjoyment in his captives present state, and was most amused at how her large breast jiggled wildly within the confines of her satin slip.

“Lets see what I can do with these.” the burglar said, as he slid up the belly of his prey, “Those titties of yours need to be liberated,”

“Oh no, not that!: exclaimed Steph, as she felt the neckline of her garment being tugged at, “Please, leave my boobs alone.”

When her breast were finally exposed, the burglars gasped at the sight. They were large, tanned, and all natural, he’d never seen a more perfect pair of breasts in his life. Reach forward he began to gently stoked the sides of Steph sweater puppies, and the laughter began a new. Shrieking and pleading for mercy, Steph had never felt more helpless or horny in her life. It was like a wet dream and a complete nightmare all rolled into one. One the one hand it was hell because she was helpless, and knew even a safety word couldn’t save her from her tormentors torturous touch. On the other hand she was tied up helpless and being tickled mercilessly by a big strong man for information she didn’t have. In other words she was having a hell of a good time.

“HEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, OH NO, PLEASE STOP!” begged Steph as he big tits were gently manhandled, “PLEASE, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, NO, NO, NO, NOT THE NIPLES, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE… STOP IT!”

“Hay… what’s that smell?” the burglar asked as an erotic aroma filled his nostril’s, “Mmmmm, I know that smell,” he added with a grin, “It’s one of my favourite smells in the world… wet pussy.”

“HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STAY AWAY FROM MY PUSSY!” exclaimed Steph, “PLEASE… HEHEHEHEHE… JUST… HAHAHAHAHA… LEAVE… HEHEHEHEHE… ME… HAHAHAHAHA… ALONE!”

The exhausted woman watched joyfully as the thug turned his back to her, and pulled her slip up past her hips. A pair matching panties adorned her trimmed pussy, a fat little clit was almost visible through the thin damp fabric. Bringing his hand close to it, the black man could feel the heat coming of her damp loins, and smiled. Gently the burglar began to rub the labia and clit with a long think finger.

“Oh, mmmmm, eek, oh.” moaned Steph, believing her aching vagina would fined some relief, “Oh yes-that’s it-rub me there.” she ground as her clit was stimulated, “Yes, there, harder…OH GOD I’m GOING TO…”

Part II: The Dungeon

Steph’s eye’s fluttered open, and all she could see were damp grey wall. The busty beauty was bound spread-spread eagle again, only this time she was naked, and on some sort of X-frame. In the center of the room was a pit where a fire crackled, and spit. She could see various tool of pain lining a wall across from her. There were also empty cell’s with, with straw floors and no beds within her view. Sweat beaded her forehead, as it was very humid in this dungeon.

Thing didn’t seem like they were going to be very pleasant when the helpless woman heard a creaking to her right. Turning her head quickly, Steph watched as an old man with two beautiful young women entered the torture chamber. All three were Asian, and were dressed in silks. The two girls couldn’t have been any older then 19 or 20, and seemed quite amused by their prisoners plight.

“What’s going on, why am I here?” asked Steph, “Where is…”

“SILANCE!” bellowed the old man, as he sat on his throne like chair, “I will ask the question round eye.” he informed her, “I am your new master, Fu Man Chew, royal inquisitor to the emperor of China.” he continued, “These lovelies are my assistance, well versed in many forms of torture, all of witch would break you over time.”

“Torture… do you want to torture me, I-I have no secrets, ask me anything.” pleaded Steph.

“How do they get the caramel into a Caramel bar!” demanded the old man.

“What…I don’t know.” replied Steph, “Oh god, I really don’t, please believe me!”

With a snap of his finger the two young women moved in towards Steph, feathers in their tiny hands. The bound woman squirmed and wriggled in her bounds, desperately trying to escape, but it was all in vain. Each girl took a position on either side of the busty white woman, and raised their feathers to her tanned skin. The captive winced as she felt the tip of each feather gently stroked her stiff nipples.

“Oh, hehehehehe, oh no pleas not there, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop I don’t know anything hahahahaha!” Steph pleaded, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, don’t tickle me please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.”

While the feathers mercilessly stoked Steph’s nipples and areole’s bother girls giggled at her pleas. The laughing woman’s breast seemed to bounce all over, but the woman still managed to keep the stimulation consistent. Then, as if they could read each others minds, both girls brought the long nails to bear on Steph’s sides, and belly. The helpless woman screamed and broke out in loud hysterical laughter, she’d never had such perfectly manicured fingernails stroke her extremely sensitive tummy before, and it was turning her on.

“Tell the master what he needs to know and your suffering will stop.” giggled one of her tormentors, as she went around to the front of the X-frame.

“If you wish, we could even please you after your confession, with masters permission of course.” added the other, as she brought her hands to bear on either side Steph belly, “We are well versed in the pleasures of men and women.”

Steph was so horny at this point, she would have considered the two women’s offer, but she didn’t know the answer to there question. Who the hell tortures someone over how to make a chocolate bar anyways. Not that it matter much now, as Steph felt long nails scraping at the soles of her unbearably ticklish feet. Tears began to well in the bucking woman’s eye’s, and soon they would run down he cheeks, mingling with the sweat on her face.

“Stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, mercy, mercy, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I’m begging you, please, no more, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can’t stand it!” screamed Steph, as her feeling of arousal grew with her sense of helplessness.

“Tell me your secret!” exclaimed the old man.

“I DON’T KNOW!” Replied Steph, “Please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t… don’t… no more, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, STOP IT NOW!”

Steph felt the feathers on her bound sweaty form once more, traveling down from her breasts, and up from her feet. He body shivered, and she laughed hysterically until the two girls met at her pussy. The helpless woman watched as both women began to stroke the tips of the feathers against her wet labia’s, making her body tremble with pleasure.

“You see, we can bring you pleasure, but we can turn it against you.” said one of the girls as she brushed Steph’s clit, “You will talk, or we won’t let you rapture.” she added.

“Oh, please, I need to… rapture.” pleaded Steph as her pussy was teased, “Don’t torture me any more, let me cum, oh yes, that it, tickle my pussy like that.”

One of the girls moved off of Steph’s wet vagina and went back down to her feet, gently running her long nails over her soles again. The helpless woman giggled and cooed as she found herself between sensation, and loving every mad minuets of it. The girls giggled, as she curled her toes, and trusted her pelvis forward. Steph was so close to climax that she new she could at any minuet, but each time she was close the feather would be pulled from her pussy, and all she would feel was the tickling of her feet.

“Oh yes, that the spot.” sighed Steph, I’m so close, please don’t stop this time.” she pleaded, “Oh, oh yes, please let me cum, let me, oh, Oh YES I’ M GOING TO…”

Part III: Prison for the Insanely Ticklish

Steph awoke to the clang of a jail cell door opening, and a large hand pulling her out of bed. With her head spinning, the sleepy brunet felt her hands being cuffed behind her back, trapping her against the bars that made up a cell wall. Batting her eye’s Steph’s vision cleared and she could make out two men in uniforms pulling the room apart. They pulled the mattress’s off the bed, and slashed open pillows and even a teddy bear sitting on a shelf.

“Not my Teddy.” cried a familiar voice, “My nephew gave that to me when I was sent up.”

“Isabeau, is that really you?” she asked seeing her friend only a few feet away, “What are you doing in my dream?”

“Your dream, I thought this was my dream.” replied Isabeau, “I keep waking up in a different place, and people are tickling me mercilessly.” explained the slender blonde, “Then the teas my… uh… pussy, and make me cum.”

“What?” asked Steph, “I wish one of these times I could get off, every time I’m about to hit the mark, I wake up someplace ells.”

“Well being made to cum can be a humiliating experience,” rebutted Isabeau, “I didn’t think it would be, but it is.” she continued, “Especially when those two Asian girls and…”

“The old man?” interrupted Steph.

“Yeah… wow this is weird.” Isabeau commented.

The two women’s attention were brought to the tall hansom guards who were rummaging through there stuff. They seemed to be quite pleased wit them selves, and Steph assumed they must have found something. The two men approached as Steph shivered when she saw what they had in their possession, one held 2 long stiff feathers, and the other a 12” silver bullet vibrator. It was becoming evident to Steph that somebody was trying to drive her insane with tickling and climax denial.

“Ok you two, you both know that this stuff isn’t allowed her.” said one of the hansom guards as he approached Isabeau, “Now witch one of you brought this stuff in here?”

Neither of the two women would answer, having found a certain camaraderie in their mutual predicament. The two men however seemed delighted by there refusal to answer, and proceeded to rip the T-Shirts and pants from the convicts bodies. Isabeau and Steph screamed in protest to their treatment, but in minuets both stood naked and helpless before the two men. To their surprise the could here screams of encouragement from the other cons, but in support of the guards.
“Tickle and tease ‘em, make them beg for mercy!” screamed one inmate.

“That’s right, that’s what they do to us, so do it to them.” added a second.

“No mercy, specially for the one with the big tit’s she’d the biggest tease in here!” a third one recommended.

“No the skinny one, acting al sweat and innocent, she’s the biggest tease!” argued yet another.

The two men moved in and were greeted by simultaneous kicks. Steph and Isabeau squealed as their ankles were caught in the air, and each found themselves with one less shoe on. A mo0ment latter long fingers were being drawn across the nylon covered right foot of each woman. Isabeau giggled, and Steph yelped, but in seconds both women were laughing uncontrollably.

“Oh no, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please, don’t tickle me!” pleaded Isabeau, as her guard’s gentle touch quickened, “I-I can’t bare it on my feet.”

“Me… hehehehehe hahahahaha, hehehehehe… neither!” exclaimed Steph, as her tormentor slipped his fingers under her toes, “Please, giggle, stop, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!”

The two women wriggled and squealed, much to the amusement of the guards and other inmates. Cheers and hoots filled the prison, and Steph could hear the loud foot prints of others approaching there cell. Suddenly the voluptuous brunet could feel fingers on her sides and under her arms. Look at her slender blond friend she could see hands from out side their cell reaching in to tickle her upper body as well. It was more guards, they had heard the laughing and decided to join in on the action. Now it was a hardcore gang tickle.

“Oh, oh nom this is so bad!” screamed Stop as more hands seemed to join in, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, have mercy please.”

Isabeau pleading stopped, and she went silent. The excretion on her face was one Steph had seen before, when someone has been tickled so much they can’t get a breath. The little one had been tickled so intensely that she couldn’t make any noise at all, even though she still made all the facial expressions like she was. Yet the guards were unrelenting, and still tickled her ruthlessly despite her condition.

“Oh no, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not there…please!” squealed Steph as hand began pawing at her big tits, “Oh no, stop it…” then she found herself in silent laughter”

“Oh shit!” bellowed Isabeau, finally getting her wind again, “Not that, hehehehehe, no vibrators please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I c-can’t bare to cum anymore!”

Suddenly the tickler seemed to ease up, as a guard grabbed Isabeau’s legs an held them open for his partner. Steph watched, half in horror and half in arousal, as the tip of the silver bullets was pressed against her friends pussy. Isabeau squirmed and bucked, trying to pull away. Everything had gone silent as all eyes were one the teasing of Isabeau’s vagina.

“Oh, oh please… mmmmm… don’t make me cum again.” the slender cutie pleaded, “I, oh, mmmmm, I can’t bare another orgasm”

Nobody said a word, not even Steph, as none could believe what they were seeing. With each passing second, sweet little Isabeau grew more an more fowl mouthed, and loud then anybody ells in the prison. The teasing became more and more intense, and soon the slender woman was bellowing.

“Oh, mmmmm, oh yeah, give it to me, get me off you pig!” she screamed, “Make me cum, if you can, stick that thin in me all the fucking way!”

“Tell us who it belongs to, and we’ll let you cum!” said the guard holding her legs, “Other wise we’re going leave you her and let the other men tickle you both all night.”

“It’s her.” groaned Isabeau, feeling the vibrator inserted into her, “Oh yea, oh that is so good, pump it you bastard!” screamed Isabeau, “MAKE ME C-C-C-CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Steph looked at Isabeau in disbelief, she couldn’t believe that her friend had just betrayed her for an orgasm. Then, suddenly, the brunets watched as all the guards on the outside moved over to her side of the cell. Each hand of every guard began to caress and stroke at Isabeau’s slender form. The helpless woman shrieked as fingers found their was to ever little tickle spot one her sweaty from. Squealing and pleading, Steph almost felt an ironic sense of gratification at the traitors predicament.

“Now it’s your turn.” said the guard with the vibrator.

“Oh no please, not again.” pleaded Steph, “I’ve been getting teased so much that I feel like my pussy will explode.”

The guard just chuckled, and ran the vibrator against Steph fat nipples, causing her to squeal and giggles. The sex toy was slowly dragged all over Steph’s luscious form until it finally found it’s way to her hard throbbing clit. Once more Steph pleaded for the guard to let her be, and again the guard laughed, as he applied pleasure to her pussy.

“Oh, mmmmm, oh yes… make me cum, maybe you can get me off at last.” moaned Steph as the vibrator penetrated her labia, “That’s it, don’t stop, don’t tease, let me cum.” she hissed, “Oh yes, that’s it, that’s the spot, I’m going to cum, so close please god let me…”

Part IV: Thing in the Darkness

When Steph awoke next, she couldn’t see anything, not even her hand in front of her face. Where ever she was it was totally void of any light. The buxom beauty stumbled about, her hands waving in front of her, and a tear in her eye. Why was this happening, what had she done to deserve this? Who or what was reasonable for what she was going through? All valid question, but with know answers she could think of.

Suddenly the legal advisor felt something slither over her left foot, and wrap around her ankle. Steph screamed as her form was hoisted into the air, as another unseen creature wrapped around her right ankle, and two more found their way to her wrists. Soon the tanned woman found herself suspended in the air by an unseen assailant. She wriggled and thrashed, but the tentacles that held her were too strong to escape. Helpless and afraid, the woman went silent, waiting for her torment to begin.

Steph grunted as she felt the tip of a 5th tendril stroke the sole of her foot. She squealed as another touched her armpit. Giggled erupted from the woman as two more tickled either side of her belly, and she burst into full blown laughter as her nipples and breast where licked by unseen tongues. Screaming, laughing, and jerking wildly, she was utterly at the mercy of this unseen Tickle-Monster. However Steph refused to beg, knowing it had done her no good in the past what was the point now.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… do your w-worst you bastards… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, you’ll get no begging from me!”

“We shall see.” replied a booming voice, “Many have made that claim, but they all broke in time.”

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, w-why is… snort… this happening to, to, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, oh god, err, mmmmm, to me?” asked Steph.

“You have become such a desired creature, that the sexual energy you have caused has taken on a life of it’s own.” replied the darkness, as more tendrils joined in, “You are in fact a victim of your own sensuality, that is how desired you are.”

No auditable world could be heard from Steph, as every inch of her body was mercilessly being stroked and caressed by the tickling tendrils. The helpless woman could only laugh and squirm, and soon she couldn’t even move, as the objects of her torment wrapped around her tightly. Only her wet pussy, and belly button remained untouched be the unseen beast, but that would not remain for long.

“Ahhhhh!” screamed Steph her navel was gently stroked, “NOT THERE… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE… NOT THAT, PLEASE IT TO MUCH… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE STOP!”

“I thought you weren’t going to beg?” said the beast mockingly, “I thought you were supposed to be tougher.”

“YOU BASTARD…HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STOP IT!!!!” screamed Steph.

The tickling continued, though at a lesser degree, but two of the tendrils began to coil up the bucking woman’s thighs. When the wicked duo reached Steph pussy, she could feel one starting to diddle her swollen clit, while another teased her pussy labia. Now the real torture began. Time after time Steph had found herself in a bizarre situation. Bound helpless, tickled half to death, and then teased to the verge of climax, only to awaken someplace ell, and have it all start Again. Well she’d had enough, it was time for her to take charge, and be a real woman!

“Oh, mmmmm, oh yes, that’s it, don’t stop, fuck me dam it!” demanded Steph, like she had before, “Give me what I wan, mmmmm, oh, uh, mmmmm, that’s the spot.”

To Steph surprise she felt the tendrils loosening their grip on her wrists. Focusing her thoughts, as best she could, she managed to block most of the tickling, and pussy teasing. Soon she was able to slip her wrists free of the monsters clutches, and lunged her arms forward into the darkness. Grasping onto what felt like a pare of shoulder, Steph pulled as hard as she could. The world became lit again, and Steph felt herself fall a few feet to the ground. When she got too her feet, she saw a man standing before her.

“You!” she exclaimed “Your responsible for all of this”

Part V: The Author of Dreams

“No, said the naked man, as he stepped forward, “Those who adore you so much are responsible, I am simply the embodiment of their desire.”

“And what an embodiment you are.” added Steph, taking note on his resemblance to Johnny Depp, “Just how big is that thing.” she asked with a grin.

“I do not know, I appear as you wish to see me.” it responded, “Is this a desirable form too you?” it asked.

“oh yeah, Johnny Depp is a hottie.” replied Steph, “So what happens now, you go back to tormenting me?”

“I can not, I have no longer have power over you Steph, you are in control now.” it explained, “Your dream, is yours to command.”

“What about you?“ she asked, “Do I command you as well?” she asked, “How do I get out of this dream?”

“I have sentient thought Steph, so no, you do not command me, and I do not wish to tell you.” it said, turning and walking away, “I will tell you this, I am the only way you will ever wake up.”

The busty beauty rushed at the source of her torment and tackled him to the ground. ’If only I had some way to bind him, thought Steph, only to see tree roots appeared and entangled this dream authors wrists and ankles pinning him to the ground. ‘Wow, that was cool’ she thought squatting down by his feet, ‘This is going to be so much fun.’ she giggled and gently the sole of his foot.

“Oh… hay no, don’t do that…” said the embodiment politely, “That is… irritating.” it added as it squirmed in it restraints, “Stop it, stop it I say!”

“Aw what-a-matter Johnny?” asked Steph with mock sympathy, “I thought you’d be tougher.”

“No… giggle… you can’t… snicker, chuckle… do this…hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, t-to me, hahahahaha, hehehehehe…” it said, erupting with laughter.

Steph giggled with glee now having the opportunity to strike back at the source of her torment. This demon could say what ever it wanted, but she knew it had enjoyed her tickle torturing and merciless clit teasing. The busty beauty watched as before her eyes, her nails grew slightly longer, enabling her to tickle this thing more ferociously, as she attacked it’s other foot with her other hand. Looking up she saw demon’s cock stiffen and sway wildly as he jerked around in his restraints.

Steph long nails gentle scratched their way up the things long toned legs, making it shriek and giggle even louder. It looked just like Johnny Depp, and actor she had always though was pretty hot, probably to through her off, thinking her fondness for the actor would allow her to show sympathy for the monster using his form. How little it knew Steph, doing this to the real Johnny would be a dream come true. No matter what for it would have taken, Steph would have tried to get even, though this made it much more fun.

“Now, tell me how to end this dream!” demanded Steph, squeezing the demon’s knees, “Tell me or your be trapped like this for ever.” she added.

“Never, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I-I’ll never tell you… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!” it bellowed, “Let me go, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I order you!”

“You said I was in control now, and I will not let you go!” exclaimed Steph, digging in on his lower belly, “Not until you tell me how to escape this place!”

Steph felt the demon fat dick slide down the length of her body, as she crawled up to straddle his waist, once there he horny vixen began to scrabble her fingers over the helpless demons torso. The California native reviled in hearing the hysterical screams of her helpless pray, shed never felt more in control of a man in her life. It was intoxicating.

“Ew, yeah ride ‘em cowgirl.” giggled Steph as her mount bucked under neither her, “This is fun.”

“No it’s not… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… please stop, I-I’m sorry.” pleaded them an, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I was just… giggle, snort, giggle… doing my job.”

“And it’s you job to tease, and tickle torture me!” exclaimed Steph, as she dug into his armpits, “Who the fuck do you thing you are!”

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… have you never done such a thing… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, what a-about those young interns…. Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… where y-you work?” asked the helpless, but hansom, monster, “Do you… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… not tease them unmercifully?”

“Yeah, but, well… aw shut up!” said Steph, “I just wish I hands more hand to tickle you with!”

In that instance Steph felt her side itch, as 2 extra arms grew out of each side. Steph smiled more devilishly then she eve had before, as her new hands dug in on the helpless demons ribs while her original hands continued to torture his pits. The tormentor had truly become the victim as Steph’s new arms tickled him with merciless precision. The helpless demon howled and bucked, nearly through the busty woman off, only to have her wrap her leg around him for security,

“I always knew I’d get my legs around Johnny Depp one day.” sighed Steph, “Too bad you aren’t the real thing.”

“HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE STOP, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHHAHA, I CAN BARE NO MORE… HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, MERCY PLEASE, MERCY!!!” screamed the helpless demon, “I CAN’T TELL YOU … HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, IT WOULD MEAN MY DISTRUCTION, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Well then I will have to pull out all the stops then won’t I.” coment4ed Steph, as feathers appeared in each of her hands, “Lets examine that big dick of your shall we?”

“OH NO, PLEASE… HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAH, NOT THAT… OH NO, STOP IT PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHHEHE, NO, NOT THE BALLS PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU STOP IT PLEASE!” pleaded the monster, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA…I’L TALK, I’LL TELL YOU JUST STOP IT PLEASE!”

Step’s new hands vanished, as did the feathers, however she did continue to gently stoke his balls with the tips of his finger. The monster explained to her that the only was to wake up from an erotic dream was to come, but when Steph tried to touch herself, she felt a shock go up her arm. The only way she could get off was to fuck somebody in her dreams, and the only creature in her dreams that she could fuck was the embodiment laying bound before her.

“Ok then, you are now my slave, and you must do whatever I command, understand?” explained Steph, and the roots retracted from around it’s limbs, “I want you to fuck me, make me cum, and make it good.”

“Yes mistress.” replied the broken demon as it began to rise.

Steph laid on her back and spread he legs and instructed the Johnny Depp devil to lay on top of her. The creature did as it was told, slipping it long fat dick into her tight wet pussy. Steph’s eyes opened wide, as the beat began to pump it’s hard thick tool back and forth, stretching her labia like no other had.

“Oh god, that thing is so big!” screamed Steph, as the demons pace quickened, “Give it to me, all the way in Johnny.!” she pleaded, “Don’t stop, don’t stop… make Stephie pop!”

Steph wrapped her legs tightly around the Johnny devils waist and flipped it onto it’s back. The bust legal adviser began to grind herself hard on the beast, causing it to scream with delight. Grabbing it’s hands she placed them on her big tits, witch it firmly caressed and kneaded. Steph groaned, and humped the monster harder, literally bringing her knees of the ground as she rode him.

Suddenly it grabbed her, and flipped her onto her belly. Steph cooed as she felt Johnny take charge, so long as he remembered who the boss was. It grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass into the air, slipping it’s huge cock into her pussy once more. With hard fast stroked if began to fuck her harder then she could ever remember, bringing her close to climax then ever before.

“Oh go, make me cum Johnny, I want it so bad, please make me cum.” she pleaded, “Oh yes… that it… I’m so close… I’m Cumming.. Oh, oh, oh, oh, YES!!!!!!!!”

Epilogue

Steph woke up screaming, her pussy actually felt sore from having been fucked so hard in her dream. Sweat glistened over her entire, curvaceous body. When she looked at the clock from across the room, she saw that it was 9:35 AM, she was over 2 hours lat for work. When she tried to get up however, Steph found that she was once again bound to her bed.

“What the fuck, that god dam demon!” exclaimed Steph.

“What demon babe?” asked a familiar voice, “That must have been some wild dream you were having.”

“CJ!” said Steph happy to she her man, “What’s going on? why am I tied up, I‘m going to be late…”

“You know how you always want me to tie you ups an stuff, but I never do.” he said pulling several sex toys out of a box, “Well being that today is your birthday, I decided to do it for you.”

“Oh, um, well, that’s great baby but I have to go to work.” said Steph, “I’m already late.”

“No your not, we agreed to schedule our Birthdays off remember, so I have all day to play with you.” he said, pulling out a big feather, “In fact, it’s Friday, so I have the whole weekend too.”

“Oh, oh no CJ, not the nipples… please!”

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back