• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The SAT (Southern Area Ticklefest)being held in July, in ATL GA,with ticklechicks.com

RobAce

Verified
Greetings all! Most of you all know me, and it is my pleasure to announce that in July we will be having the SAT (Southern Area Ticklefest) in Atlanta GA.
Right now I'm working on getting a venue picked out and starting the initial phases of getting it all together.
What I need right now is to get some rough numbers on attendance and such, as well as your input on a final date. We are looking at July 4-6, July 11-13, or July 18-21. Whichever date works for the most people will be what we will go with.
I ALSO would like to proudly announce that AddieJuniper and Psymon of ticklechicks.com will be co-hosting this event with me and will be involved with the planning and entertainment of this event. There are lots of things being planned including a raffle where the winner gets to be tickled by none other than Addie herself!!
More events for the SAT are in the works right now.
There will be a SAT website up soon (within the next 2-3 weeks) for things like questions and registration.
Right now the registration fee looks like it will be around $30, but that may climb depending on the venue (and it looks to be a great venue) and a few other factors...but there will be a definite fee by the end of March, if not before then when more specifics are worked out...mainly the price of the venue for the event.
What we would like is all of you interested in coming is please let us know either in this thread, or at our email at [email protected]
Also, like I said we want LOTS of input from you. Any ideas about it you would like to share let us know.

Lastly I will be looking for a few other fellow TMF members to help in someway with planning, logistics, and basically being a part of the SAT Team. If you are interested, PM me or send a email to [email protected].

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN ALL!!

Rob

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back