• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny

TickleTickle

Are any of the old Yenny comics still available? I checked the site, but none seemed to be listed.

Hello,

Yenny is going to be retiring from MTJ Publishing. None of the comics are available at the moment. On March 3rd I will officially announce her retirement and at the same time give everyone one last chance to purchase Yenny comics. Yenny comics will be available March 3rd to March 17th. After that date they will never be available again. The reason for this decision is to support Yenny’s mainstream success.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

As a big fan of the Yenny character and of Ozzy's extreme talents, I was honored to be a part of the Yenny saga. Thanks again, Oz!

Still ranks as my favorite series ever. She just can't be topped.

Yenny comics will be available March 3rd to March 17th.

Question: does this include *all* the Yenny comics you ever had up? I recently (well, within the last year I think) ordered all the ones you had up there but I seem to recall there being others from way back that were no longer there. Am I hallucinating? If not, will those be part of this sale? I'd dearly love to get all of Ozzy's work together since it will then be gone forever.

yeah me too it sucks she will be permanently retired... but who knows maybe one day she might show up agian cause you never really know!

Question: does this include *all* the Yenny comics you ever had up? I recently (well, within the last year I think) ordered all the ones you had up there but I seem to recall there being others from way back that were no longer there. Am I hallucinating? If not, will those be part of this sale? I'd dearly love to get all of Ozzy's work together since it will then be gone forever.

Well there was a couple of issues that have not been available for years and I'm afraid they will never be again. On March 3rd the following will be available.

Simply Yenny
The Barefooted Agent
X5 issues of Yenny's Ticklish Adventures

It's sad to see Yenny leave us. However it is for the greater good.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Well there was a couple of issues that have not been available for years and I'm afraid they will never be again. On March 3rd the following will be available.

Simply Yenny
The Barefooted Agent
X5 issues of Yenny's Ticklish Adventures

It's sad to see Yenny leave us. However it is for the greater good.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

at least the mainstream comic looks just as good, even with the lack of tickling. the dialog is hilarious, and there are a few jokes made that fans of Yenny's earlier appearances will get. it's become one of my usual issues when i take trips to the comic shop.

When Yenny first went mainstream I remember a tickle here or there. Has he totally phased it out of the comic strip?

When Yenny first went mainstream I remember a tickle here or there. Has he totally phased it out of the comic strip?

as far as i can tell, he has. there are sporadic references to her ticklishness (in one issue, a trip to a salon ended up with getting a brush on Yenny's infamous "spot", and she kicked the pedicurist through a window), but nothing ever solid. i have missed a few issues since then, but the content has mostly been post-teen angst and humor.

Yeah, it's a shame -- I seem to recall when Ozzy was trying to make the transition, seeing his attempts at 3-4 panel strips (like dailies) that he put up for feedback on a mainstream board dedicated to comics. He tried to work tickling in as a regular gag in the early attempts to my recollection, but it got old fast -- one-trick pony territory -- and they told him so. I had to agree... Just not enough build-up in so short a strip, plus, it might be a problem if people started to make the connection between available fetish material and even a couple of tickling scenes in his mainstream stuff... I can understand why there really isn't any reference to it, currently.

I'm hoping that, as of the phase-out of the fetish material (which I consider a kind, honorable and dignified move on the part of Morandilas, who technically stands to lose monetarily from doing so), he might feel more at ease working in some tickling elements to the mainstream work, since it'd be harder to make that connection. I think it could be done well, if limited, and not disrupt the integrity of the work nor raise unwanted eyebrows.

When Yenny does go back on sale, would you consider offering electronic forms of the old TFTAs that featured Yenny at the same time? Sort of a final way to complete the collection? :) I ask out of complete selfishness, as I believe there is only one Yenny I'm missing and it's the one in the TFTA where she is brought to orgasm (and it's one I owned in print format a long while back, but lost when I moved). I understand it's probably not feasible, but hey, I figured I'd ask. Cheers either way.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back