• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New soap commercial

BuffyFan

TMF Regular
just saw a new soap commercial, Lever 2000, i think? anyway, the whole ad was a series of curious fingers exploring the skin of a group of different people. ;) So, it was only a matter of time before, well... anyway, there is one girl, looked like late teens maybe(?), blond. well, one pair of fingers go for a stroll across the side of the girl's bare foot. there is then a closeup on her face, and she is clearly giggling. there is a voiceover throughout the commercial, with no other sound except for music, so you cannot hear the girl's reaction. it is very brief, but nice enough to mention.:cool:

What channel?

Thank's for the post, you have any idea what channel the commercial normally plays on? I must of been channel surfing for over an hour trying to catch this one.

Thanx

I saw it on USA channel last week on JAG series. It was very brief 15 second commercial so it is easy to miss. It is cute though. I have seen it once in a while on USA channel.

This advert must be captured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone please capture and post a clip of this on youtube or in WMV/mp4 format here, thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back