• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poldark

ladytickler

Hey Companeros!
Im looking for the foottickling scene from the 80s series POLDARK.Is anybody out there with this scene?Please I NEED IT SOOOOO MUCH! THANKS

Could you elaborate on the scene in question? I've never heard of it.
Ticklehunter.

It is one of my all-time favorites, and I would love to have it (it's actually in the Poldark II series).

Julie Dawn Cole portrays a character named Rowella (I believe that's correct); she's married, but is having an affair (for pay) with the local preacher. One night, her husband comes home unexpectedly and hears hysterical laughter coming from their second-floor bedroom. He climbs to the window, peeks in, and sees the minister tickling his wife's bare foot (poking from beneath the covers). She appears to be enjoying it immensely.

Later, the husband kills the preacher by knocking him off his horse, which drags him across the countryside.

There is an almost equally titillating scene earlier in the episode, when Rowella teases the minister by telling him: I'll let you indulge in your favorite little fancy . . . if you bring the money.

I posted these photos last year. They are very small, but I couldn't find anything better today. The first is Julie Cole's Poldark photo; the second, as she appeared recently. She is probably best known for her role as "Veruca Salt" in the musical version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Poldark II is available on Amazon, but is very expensive. Posting this scene would truly be a gift to the community.

A posting tip . . . this really belonged in the Requests section. I was pretty disappointed after clicking and finding this was only an inquiry. :disgust:

UKTV History has been broadcasting the Poldark series and last night started Series II. This means the famous Julie Dawn Cole scene (I believe it is Chapter 11, but UKTV.co.uk won't say) will be broadcast on or about 26 Feb 2009. I have not the equipment, but if someone does and can post the scene, I am sure many will be most pleased.

Here's a bigger pic of Julie Dawn Cole's young face. I hope somebody recorded that tickle scene.

bump

I don't post a lot, but this is a mainstream clip I'm compelled to see. Anyone catch it?

Found It!

Well, if you want something done, do it yourself, I suppose. I found a torrent for the second season of Poldark, and after an entire morning of downloading, I found the scene that I, as well as others have been looking for. You can find it in the Mainstream Clips Section. Peace.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back