• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: The Legend of Rip Carver, part 2

Scinsor

TMF Expert
A Most Gruesome Tale of Tickling Horror…
The Legend of Rip Carver

Newly graduated Britney, Leann, and Alyssa are about to be on their own for the first time in their lives. As new counselors at Camp Pleasant Trails they’re ready to party it up away from any parental supervision. But they know nothing about the camp’s terrifying history, and now something is after them, something with a very ticklish surprise in store! The story of a boy named Rip Carver may be the key to stopping this evil figure, but can the girls discover it before they become victims of the Pleasant Trails Tickler? Mystery, suspense, terror, and relentless tickle-torture abound in The Legend of Rip Carver, a Most Gruesome Tale of Tickling Horror!

Coming Soon…

Yes friends, I’ve been working pretty hard on my new story but its still a work in progress. Parts 2 and 3 should be up pretty soon, but until then here’s a little preview…

Lets start off by introducing our three heroines:

Britney
A hardcore, Avril Lavigne type punk-rocker chick who hates authority of any kind. Slender, pale-skinned and dark haired, her tiny size 6 feet are always encased in black boots and rarely ever see the light of day…

Leann
A bright, pretty but very shy young brunette. She wears glasses but hates them, thinking they make her very nerdy looking (but they don’t). She’s a virgin, and the most cautious and thoughtful of the group.

Alyssa
A wild, energetic blonde who loves to party and flirt with guys. She likes to smoke too, and always gets too drunk for her own good at parties. The most fun loving of the group, she can always put a smile on the other girls’ faces.

Quaint Lanes, New Jersey
En Route to Camp Pleasant Trails
Present Day

“So, what do you girls know about Camp Pleasant Trails?”
Britney, Leann, and Alyssa, three recently-graduated 18 year old girls were packed in the back of a ‘79 Jeep, headed to Camp Pleasant Trails.

“Not much,” Alyssa said. “I guess its pretty much in the middle of nowhere, and we’re gonna be babysitting for a hundred or so kids. That’s all really.”

Bryan laughed. The 23 year old, brown haired driver was a cook at the camp, and the reason the girls had gotten a job there in the first place. He’d said he was looking for about a dozen or so young people to come out and help run the camp for the summer, while his boss was away on vacation. They had all babysat at one time or another, especially Leann, who never got out much, so they figured they we’re all pretty well qualified. Alyssa and Leann had jumped at the opportunity, but Britney said she hated kids and would rather work at Burger King flipping Whoppers. But they managed to convince her, mostly with Alyssa’s promises that there would be lots of hot guy counselors and Bryan’s insistence that he would be the only authority figure there, and that wasn’t saying much. Besides, Leann reminded her, it was a good way to make some extra cash before they went off to college in the Fall. So there they sat, in the back of the ‘79 Jeep with Bryan the Head Counselor, on their way to Camp Pleasant Trails.

“I mean about the camp’s history,” Bryan asked. “There’s a lot of crazy legends and superstitions flying around about it. I just want to make sure you know what’s true and what isn’t.”

The girls all shook their heads. “Why, did someone get murdered there or something?” Britney asked.

Bryan smiled grimly. “Yeah, something like that. See, Camp Pleasant Trails has something of a reputation around here. A lot of crazy shit happened there. A couple of kids went missing back in ‘72. Never seen again. There was a fire back in ‘45, bunch of cabins burned down and one kid died.”

Seeing the alarmed looks on Alyssa and Leann’s faces (Britney looked totally impassive), Bryan broke into a warm, handsome smile. “Look, I’m not trying to scare you, I just want you to know what happened. Now there’s a lot of superstitious people around here who think the place is cursed or something, but don’t pay any attention to that. The other counselors are probably going to try and scare you with some crazy ghost stories but don’t listen to them. The camp is perfectly safe as long as you don’t wander off alone, trust me, I’ve worked there every summer for the past five years.”

They hit a bump in the road, causing Leann and Alyssa to jump. Bryan looked back and grinned. “A little jumpy, huh? Well, lets forget about all that shit I just said. It’s a beautiful day, just look. Probably gonna get real hot soon, I hope you girls packed light.”

The girls exchanged glances. They all agreed that Bryan was pretty cute, but a bit on the weird side. Britney raised her eyebrows and gave the other two a very “What the hell did you get me into?” look. Alyssa giggled and gave her a little push.

“Oh come on Britney, lighten up a little will ya? You’re gonna have fun, I promise.”

Britney ignored her and stuck her IPod headphones in her ears.

Bryan laughed to himself. Three very cute young girls, out in the woods for the first time in their lives. They were going to be very popular at the camp. It was certainly going to be a job keeping the horny male counselors out of the girls cabins at night, but then again Bryan though he might as well let them go. You’re only young once after all, he though to himself.

After about an hour or so they passed into a thick wooded area. Fifteen minutes later a large wooden sign came into view. It was old and rotted looking, covered in moss, with big letters that spelled out “Welcome to Camp Pleasant Trails! Est. 1940” in chipping red paint.

Bryan turned his head and smiled his handsome smile. “Welcome to camp, girls.”

You're killing me, Smalls!

Bring on the tickling, my friend! But like the man says, all good things come when you wait.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back