• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickled Diaries (Part I )

myfeet

TMF Expert
January 15, 2003

Dear Diary,

I am being held captive on a military base some where in the States. I was over seas, doing alot of journalism all over,I learned much. When i arrived back here, i got my bags and hailed a taxi, then next i woke up in a room surrounded by masked soldiers all dressed in black. They began throwing questions at me " where did you stay" "who did you meet". over and over again, "speak, speak!!!!" I've only been here a night and already they have taken my shoes and socks during the interrigation. They where laughing and talking amongst them selves while two soldiers were removing them. and they tied me to my bed at night, so i guess I can't escape. They just leave me in a room barefoot, im scared.

my

January 16, 2003

Dear Diary,

Its morning and i didnt sleep much last night. Its hard to see in here, i keep thinking i hear someone. The soldiers assigned to guard my door brought a wooden chair in with Breakfast. Dry oatmeal. I dont have much energy left. Things are getting weird around here, the chair they brought in seems to have holes and straps for both hands and feet, and i asked them what it was they began to laugh at me. and another one keeps poking me in my sides, i suppose to watch me squirm. I dont know if its me or this place driving me mad but i feel as if my feet are going to be targeted in some way. They just informed me that a MotherHen has arrived, and we are to begin so i write when i can.

my

January 18, 2003

Dear Diary,

I just got but back in my room. Im not going to be able to take it here. I can't. For a full night and day i was tied down and tickled on the bottoms of my feet, no where else. At first i couldnt think straight, they where all over me i felt so helpless and victimized, but i wasnt hurt, only on my feet. The biting and pinching. What am i to do??? My guards told me "5 mins. till lights out" i got five mins. till they come and tie me down for the night and i know there going to tickle me, i just know it. The worse is i dont have the answers to want they want to know. except if i was ticklish. Which they now know. I dont like people knowing those kinds of thing about me. All the way back to the room they kept stopping every couple of mins. to gang up and tickle me, just cause they know. What am i going to do???????????

my
heres the link to ( Part II )http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121144

Last edited:
sorry everyone i meant to write this story in the fiction folder. same story just wrong section. sorry.

nice beginning hope there is more. is the characters male or female? just want to know ^ ^

male or female? i tried no to focus on that leaves it open for everyone. Part III's coming.

ok cool thats what I thought but was wondering ^ ^:2poke:

Very interesting! I cannot wait for the next part. I see the person as female also!

I really like your signature too!

Peace out!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back