• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Wallopings, First Circle Visitors, Insenstivity, And, Mitch Takes A Stand

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. It did not go well, as they went only three and six, as they dropped two out of three games at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete their first part of the schedule around the league that year.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, he was dealing with serious sideline family issues involving his parents. This made him distracted. Naomi was completely insensitive to the whole situation, accusing him of being "Boo Hoo", and not focusing on their marriage. This made Mitch infuriated, and caused him to decide to take a stand against Naomi when he arrived home. This time, instead of being banished to the guest room, he would go there himself, and remain there, not wanting to deal with Naomi and her bullshit.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by Naomi at the door. "You dont have to tell me, guest room. I'm going there, gladly!" Mitch said. "Did I say you have to go to the guest room? You dont even want to talk to me?" Naomi said. "No, I dont. You're an insensitive bitch. I know you're used to being the center of attention, but, believe it or not, everything does not always revolve around you. This issue I'm dealing with now has nothing to do with you, and you're being a calloused witch! Therefore, I think it appropriate that I spend some time in the guest room, so I will!" Mitch said, heading to the guest room. "Fine, go fuck yourself!" Naomi shouted. The homestand was off to a rocky start.

The next night, the Good Guys had baseball business to attend to, at the ballpark, as they opened a nine game homestand against the Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She gave up one run, as Paradise rallied from a
1-0 eighth inning deficit, to score two runs, and the bullpen did the rest, with Hayden and Katie Heigl slamming the door, on a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched the following night. Paradise scored five early runs, and Gil spun a shutout, allowing only four hits, as the Good Guys came away with a 5-0 win. Paradise was one inning from a sweep on Wednesday night. They had a 3-2 lead behind Charlize Theron, before two errors allowed two runs, and resulted in a 4-3 Good Guy loss.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch was unyielding: "I'm tired of being the conciliatory one, and making excuses. She was cold hearted, as ice, so, therefore, she is not getting fucked this week, end of story, and I just dont care!" Mitch said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell got hit hard, for seven runs, as the Good Guys could not get nearly enough, and lost,
7-2. Rachel Leigh Cook then took a 9-4 loss on Saturday night. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, warm, 80 degree Paradise Island Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was on her game that day, striking out ten, and allowing but one run, in eight innings. The Good Guys hit a pair of two run homers, both in the eighth inning, to come away with a 4-1 win, saved by Heigl.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series of games. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and got rammed, giving up eight runs, in an 8-4 defeat. Charlize Theron pitched a wonderful game on Tuesday night, firing six shutout innings, and combining with her relief staff, for a 3-0 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, breezy, 85 degree Paradise Island afternoon, in front of a sellout, on Wednesday. Neve pitched a better game than in her last outing, allowing three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when Ed Burns came up, and mashed a Grand Slam homer. The blast turned the game, and the Good Guys had a 7-3 win, that completed another winning, but still subpar, five and four homestand. Once again, the team was not lighting it up on field, but, as they packed to head to Washington the next night, they had managed to survive.

That week at the Saturday tickle party, with Mitch and Naomi not talking, Naomi decided she needed some tickle fun. She paid $200, for a one hour session, in a private room, to be tickled by both a man and a woman. Naomi was stripped to her black bra and panties, and tickled unmerficully. The man began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHE! Moving down, the woman joined in, attacking Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! EEEEK! NOOOOO! HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, the man came back, attacking Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEHEE! Finally, both ticklers positioned themselves at Naomi's bare feet, and attacked them with fingers, feathers, and electric instruments, over her soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! OH MY GOD! TWO AT ONCE IS SO INTENSE! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to catch the team plane to Washington. "Would you like me to take you to the airport?" Naomi offered. "No, I'll call a cab" Mitch said. "Are you going to be in this mood forever?" Naomi asked. "I'll be in the mood for as long as I am" Mitch said. "Fine, well, have a good week to you, too" Naomi said sarcastically. Mitch picked up his case, and headed out to the cab to take him to the airport.

So, it had been a subpar week of more battles. Now came another ten day road trip. Would the deep freeze end? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well certainly the infusion of other problems into Mitch and Naomi's marriage doesn't help at all. But perhaps they can get it together and help the Good Guys back up to full steam. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, I agree with you 100%. The couple already has enough problems, without others being brought into it.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back