• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever happened to M/F ?

jjj42

TMF Poster
It doesn't seem like we get a lot of M/F tickling publications any more; all the big ones are F/F (and not just MTJ). Any particular reason? Do the F/F ones just sell a lot better or is it more the artists trending that way?

Just curious.

Cheers.

It doesn't seem like we get a lot of M/F tickling publications any more; all the big ones are F/F (and not just MTJ). Any particular reason? Do the F/F ones just sell a lot better or is it more the artists trending that way?

As far as I can tell, F/F videos sell better than M/F ones, so I assume the same applies to comics. But maybe I'm wrong.

I can't speak for anyone else... but as an artist that publishes comics in this genre... I can only say that I PERSONALLY find F/F to be much hotter than M/F.

That's why it appears in my comics. Not a question of what sells better, just a question of personal interest.

In terms of why F/F and not M/F... well that is a loooooooooooong conversation :p

I just think it's hotter. Sometimes guys in tickle comics seem freaky and leering and like some sexual assault nightmare, instead of some sexy erotic bashfully non-consentual encounter.

But again - that's just me talkin'

B

Since it's straight males that buy this stuff, guys don't want another guy in their fantasy. They'd prefer another girl as opposed to a guy. Simple as that really.

Haven't you heard?

Chicks love to tie up and tickle each other. They don't just do it for money.

Really, Umojar's answer is right. Personally, I don't mind m/f artwork, pics or clips, but I gotta like how the guy looks. And I don't mean he has to look attractive. I mean he can't look disgusting or retarded.

Since it's straight males that buy this stuff, guys don't want another guy in their fantasy. They'd prefer another girl as opposed to a guy. Simple as that really.

That is a very good point and the fact that f/f does sell better.

However for the vast majority of what we publishing it is the artist/author that decides what the focus of the publication is going to be and that is usually based upon their preferences.

I do understand the M/F allows the reader to put themselves in the role as long as the male character is not a freak. I'll work on developing something for the M/F fans.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Shameless plug: the e-comic publication Tickle Torture Television, masterfully illustrated by the supremely talented Toetruck and written by some weird guy who likes James Cagney, has a LOT of M/F tickling action!! www.mtjpub.com has it!

Last edited:
As for myself, most of my art is f/f because I too find it far sexier than m/f. There's a book called "Erotic Tickling" by Michael Moran which does mention the fact that most guys dislike the idea of another guy in their fantasies. That certainly goes for me as well.

A lot of my stuff is machine/f, which is a whole other thing...

I will say that I am working on a tickle comic for MTJ that will feature both. M/F and F/F. Its going to be a blast but that's all I'm sayin for now!

Don't mean to bump this thread up, but figured it would be easier then just posting another thread of the same questioning..

I believe someone made the comment along the line's of.. mainly men view and/or purchase the product's thus the need to only develop F/F F/M..

Just to add two cents..

Perhaps women would be more inclined to read and check out products if there we're a bit more M/F...

I know women enjoy F/F and F/M..but there is already a lot of that, and clearly mainly men are viewing it..

I for one love M/F..I won the radio contest thingiee, and had a difficult time trying to choose the e-comic due to it's content, for this I am NOT complaining...just pointing out I suppose...

I love (now) tickling fiction..and would be quicker to check out M/F then anything else...

We currently have two m/f publications in production. The first of which I hope to release in late June. I agree that M/F has been neglected and needs to be given a boost and I will see to it that it does.

Jim a.k.a. Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

:D As a female illustrator, drawing F/M has been enjoyable and challenging than ever, plus it coincided with the recent demands, though it's not the major motivating factor. Of course, M/F has never been neglected. In my case, I usually combine them in one set at the same time.

Haven't you heard?

Chicks love to tie up and tickle each other. They don't just do it for money.

Really, Umojar's answer is right. Personally, I don't mind m/f artwork, pics or clips, but I gotta like how the guy looks. And I don't mean he has to look attractive. I mean he can't look disgusting or retarded.

Yeah, you totally nailed it. Freaky, sexual predator-looking guys are usually what we end up being stuck with in M/F and that just ain't cool. I did a little bit of M/F in VU, but I made sure the guy didn't look like "Chester the Molester".

Yeah, you totally nailed it. Freaky, sexual predator-looking guys are usually what we end up being stuck with in M/F and that just ain't cool. I did a little bit of M/F in VU, but I made sure the guy didn't look like "Chester the Molester".

Hehehe! That may sound a bit harsh, but I have to agree. One of the the reasons why M/F isn't particularly appealing to me is that too many of the male ticklers that I see in tickling videos creep the hell out of me. Including myself. It's either their looks, their attitude, or what they use to cover their faces. Thank god you don't get to see my face in my videos (at least, very rarely).

I dont know I always prefered M/F tickling of any sort. As for comics well the creeper looking the better. Who wants a nice looking bad guy? Its that very dynamic that makes it all the more intresting. I think more woman would buy these things if they could relate to them and see a male tickling.

I dont know I always prefered M/F tickling of any sort. As for comics well the creeper looking the better. Who wants a nice looking bad guy? Its that very dynamic that makes it all the more intresting. I think more woman would buy these things if they could relate to them and see a male tickling.

For me both F/M and M/F have the same degree of appeal. As someone drawing tickling stuff, I would like to see male and female combined in any scene. For some reason, I won't specialize in purely same gender tickling because it lacks contrast...but I am open to at least doing them if necessary. M/M is definitely not my thing.

I thought the Barefoot Heights e-comic was excellent and had a good dose of both F/F and M/F. I was excited to see a second issue come out but it doesn't seem like it ever did.

My take on it

I mostly write F/m stuff because of my childhood experiences growing up in a house full of women. However, my next e-zine will be a mixed bag. The problem is getting it done now that I am a graduate student.

Needless to say, I will keep these posts in mind as I continue.

This is a good question, with not-such-a-simple answer. I find that half of the girls out there, plain suck at tickling. I mean, they don't really know how to effectively "tickle torture" a girl. They just want to play around and do some light-hearted stuff.

A lot of the time, I've found that men are more effective at tickle torturing a girl. It's not like I'm watching the guy as I'm jerking off; I'm usually just watching and enjoying the girl struggle to escape, laugh her ass off, and watch those big strong hands completely annhilate the girl.

In the end, too me, it's who is more effective at tickling the hell out of the girl. Yes, I know that hard tickling isn't everyone;s preference, but that's what I'm into.

No, I'm not gay btw. I'm straight and have been married for 3.5 years, lol.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back