• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clinic of Last Resort Part 3 F/M

Smiling Ivy

The story continues.

This story contains adult themes and should not be read by anyone under 18. Anyone offended by non-con bondage, sexual tickling and tease and denial should skip this story as well. Enjoy!

Part 3 The first week home

Kevin threw back the covers and got out of bed grumpily. Although he had been mentally and physically exhausted by his visit to Dr. Mallory, trying to sleep for the first time wearing the chastity device was nearly impossible. Besides the irritating frustration at having his manhood confined and off limits, he couldn’t seem to find a comfortable position no matter how hard he tried. Eventually, with dawn approaching, he tucked a pillow under his hips and slept on his stomach for about half and hour.

Ellie walked into the bedroom in her pajamas holding a hot mug of coffee. She had gotten up early to make Kevin breakfast before work. It wasn’t something she always did for him but she was still feeling guilty about getting aroused from seeing him restrained and tickled at the clinic. Even her dreams last night were strange and erotic. Most of the details had faded upon waking but she blushed thinking about the bits and pieces she could remember. She even had an orgasm in her sleep!

She had thought “wet dreams” were only for teenage boys. The feelings were so intense from the dream orgasm that they woke her from a dead sleep. She knew Kevin had slept fitfully the whole night. What if he saw her reach her sleepy climax? She hoped that he had been so preoccupied with his own situation that he hadn’t noticed anything.

“Here you go,” said Ellie offering her husband the coffee, “I could tell that you didn’t get much sleep last night. I figured you’d need this.”

“Thanks,” replied Kevin after taking a huge gulp. “I hope there is more where that came from or I’m going to fall asleep at my desk!”

Even though Kevin felt awful, he didn’t want to take it out on Ellie. He loved her so much. If he didn’t, he would never be putting himself through this torture. He put down the mug on the dresser and hugged Ellie tightly.

Ellie tried not to giggle but when Kevin pressed himself against her she could feel the hard material of the chastity device through his pj bottoms.

“Wow,” she giggled.

Kevin pouted.

“Really, Elle? After everything I am doing for us, you are going to laugh at me?”

Ellie was immediately contrite.

“I’m sorry! Really, really. It is just so weird! Can I see it?” she asked shyly.

“What? No!”

“C’mon,” she pleaded, “I’m going to see it eventually. I just want to see what it looks like up close.”

“OK fine!” Kevin said in a huff, “But hurry up or I am going to be late for work.”

Ellie untied the drawstring of his pajamas and shrugged them down to his thighs. She got on her knees to get a better look. The metal encasing his cock looked like very thin stainless steel. Dr. Mallory had mentioned that it was some kind of special alloy but Ellie had been in total shock upon first seeing the chastity device and hadn’t paid attention. The device was held onto Kevin’ body by a kind of metal belt made out of the same material. It looked so smooth. She reached out to touch it.

“Hey! What are you doing?” cried Kevin.

“Stay still,” said Ellie, “I just want to feel it.”

Ellie ran her fingertips over the metal harness. It felt warm from Kevin’s body heat. She was fascinated.

“Did you try to get it off?” she asked.

Kevin shifted uncomfortably.

“Yeah,” he sighed, “Once in the bathroom at the clinic and twice last night. There is no way to get this thing off of me without the key. You do have the key, right?”

Ellie shook her head and Kevin started to panic.

“Wait, don’t get upset,” she began, “Dr. Mallory said I wouldn’t need until the third week. She didn’t want to risk that you would convince me to let you out or that you would steal the key. But, forget about the key. Hold still a minute. I want to try something.”

“What?” asked Kevin suspiciously.

“Well, you couldn’t find anyway to get this thing off but maybe I can. I can see a lot of things from here that you can’t and my fingers can reach places yours would never be able to.”

“I thought the whole point was for me to have to keep this thing on,” said Kevin getting frustrated.

“Ok, you’re right,” said Ellie, “If you don’t want me to try…”

Kevin thought for a moment. Was he crazy? Of course he wanted to get this thing off! He decided to let Ellie try to find a weakness in the damnable device.

Ellie had Kevin take of his pj bottoms completely and spread his legs more than shoulder width apart. She approached from the front first and got very close to Kevin’s body. Kevin could feel her breath on his skin starting to tickle him terribly. After a few seconds, he could hardly stand it. Between seeing Ellie on her knees with her head near his confined cock and the tickle-teasing sensations of her breath, Kevin felt the beginnings of an erection but it was immediately cut short by the device! There was no way for his cock to get bigger and harder in the cramped space of the chastity belt. It was an extremely uncomfortable feeling. The more his cock wanted to complete his erection, the more those sexual feelings were sublimated to other body parts. His skin, his balls, his nipples were soon brimming with sensation.

Kevin started to wiggle.

“Did you find anything?” he asked anxiously.

“Not yet,” said Ellie, “I can’t see anything but maybe I can feel something. Hang on.”

The minute Ellie touched him, Kevin burst out into laughter.

“Kev! Try to keep still. Do you want me to do this or not?” Ellie scolded.

Kevin took a deep breath and tried to keep his body from moving. It had been over twenty-four hours since the last time he came. He usually masturbated before bed and in the shower in the morning. He was starting to get desperate. He wanted to cum so bad now. You always want what you can’t have. Kevin had thought he had known what that saying meant before. Now, he understood it on a completely new level.

Ellie’s probing fingers felt all along the waistband of the chastity belt. She tried to get her fingers underneath the metal straps.

“HAAAAAHAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAA, WHA-WHA-WHAAAAAAAAATaaaaaaarreYOOOOOOOOOUUahahahahhaaaaD-D-DOOOOINGGGGG? STTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHP!”

“I’m trying to see if I can loosen the belt!” snapped Ellie impatiently.

Ellie’s plan to “loosen the belt” amounted to digging her fingers into Kevin’s hips, driving him wild. It went on for only a few heartbeats before he couldn’t take any more.

“Nonono, please! Get away! Stop,” said Kevin panting, “I guess it isn’t coming off until Dr. Mallory says it can. I don’t think we should try anymore.”

“Ok, if you’re sure,” said Ellie, hiding a smile.

“I am!” said Kevin still shaking.

The tickling had been awful but Kevin realized that it took the edge off of his sexual frustration.

Great, he thought, it’s either being unbearably horny or tickled to death! Perfect.

Ellie’s reaction to their little experiment was the polar opposite of her husband’s. She couldn’t help the mounting desire she felt each time she tickled Kevin. Her clit pulsed with pleasure at the very sound of his laughter. There was a feeling of power that was growing inside her for the first time in her life. She wasn’t sure that she liked the new changes she was feeling. But then again, she wasn’t sure she entirely disliked them either.

Kevin got ready and left for work. While he was stuck in rush-hour traffic, staff members arrived at the house to install the necessary equipment in his bedroom.

There was barely time for Kevin to consider his current circumstances at work. It was the first week of April and he worked at a prestigious accounting firm. He didn’t even leave his desk for lunch. Hell, his head could be on fire but nothing distracted him during tax season! Also, there was nothing sexy about taxes. There would be nothing but number for hours and hours. He found that if he sat still and didn’t move much, he could even forget that between his legs he had a tube of metal confining his cock. Time passed with blessed speed. Before he knew it, it was already eight o’clock.

Ellie knew not to expect him home early during this time of year. He had called her earlier and promised that he would be home before nine to begin the first night of treatment. In the car Kevin had time to recall all of his experiences at the clinic and the horrid tickling. The worst part was that he was essentially doing this to himself! He had barely made it through the first round of therapy without giving up. How was he going to get through three weeks of that kind of torture? If he couldn’t do it, would Ellie leave him forever? Kevin wasn’t sure what scared him more, the treatment or the thought of losing the love of his life. By the time he finished the drive home from work, his anxiety had reached a frenzied pitch.

When Kevin came in through the door he could smell his favorite meal being cooked – Ellie’s beef stew with big fluffy buttermilk biscuits. It calmed him down some and made him feel very loved. He hung up his coat and went into the kitchen to find Ellie.

Ellie was washing dishes wearing a yellow gingham apron over her t-shirt and jeans. Kevin noticed her tiny waist that flowed into her firm butt filling out the seat of her jeans. His head flooded with naughty thoughts about taking her from behind with her bent over the sink.

Kevin was shocked at himself. He never thought things like that before. Only one day in the chastity device and his thoughts were skewed toward most graphic sexual thoughts that he’d ever had in his life!

Kevin snuck up behind his wife and kissed her on the neck. Her tinkling laughter sent a thrill up his spine.

“Hey, that tickles!” she cried but did not pull away.

Kevin got bolder. He nibbled the tender flesh just under her ear and was rewarded again with peals of girlish giggles.

Turning into his embrace, Ellie kissed him deeply. Kevin returned the kiss with equal passion. It felt more amazing than any kiss he’d ever had in his life. The sensual caresses of her tongue sent chills down to his tailbone. He felt his nipples immediately get hard and incredibly sensitive. Even his heart was pounding in his chest. All from one kiss! Maybe there was something to this therapy after all! He felt like if he could get the damned chastity device off his cock he could make love to Ellie right there on the kitchen table.

Of course, the very thought reminded him that that was impossible. His balls felt like heavier than they’d ever been before. He ached for relief. The aftermath of that one kiss left him miserable. Then Kevin remembered something from that morning when Ellie tried to get the device off of him.

“Ellie, I need you to do something for me.”

“Anything, Kev,” said Ellie with love in her eyes.

“I need you to tickle me – right now!”

Ellie’s eyes grew wide and she took a step back.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Kevin began, “I mean, I hate being tickled but it is the only way to calm down my frustration. My body is going crazy from not being able to orgasm! After you tickle me, those feelings calm down for a while.”

“Isn’t the whole point of this therapy to build up your sexual energy though?” asked Ellie unsure about what to do.

“But this is just the first day and I am going insane!” cried Kevin. “I don’t think building up sexual tension is going to be a problem. Please, I just need something to take the edge off these feelings!”

Ellie grew thoughtful. After a few minutes she came to a decision.

“Ok, but we do it my way,” she said firmly.

Kevin looked worried.

“What’s your way?”

“You’ll see,” she replied, “Eat your dinner and meet me in the living room.”
When Kevin had his fill of beef stew and biscuits, he went with much trepidation into the living room. There in front of the couch, Ellie had set up the home pedicure whirlpool machine that he had bought her for Christmas. She gestured for him to join her on the couch.

“First things first,” she began, “Just sit on the couch and let your feet soak for a bit.”

“You want to give me a pedicure?” asked Kevin.

“You NEED a pedicure, Kev. I love you but your feet are a mess. If I am going to have to be around your bare feet for the next few weeks, we are going to have to do something about that.”

“And this is going to help with … you know …the frustration?”

“Oh yeah,” smiled Ellie, “Come and put your feet in here for fifteen minutes or so. I’m going to get the rest of what I need from the bathroom.”

Kevin turned on the TV to ESPN and dutifully soaked his feet for a while. The bubbles generated by the machine tickled his feet but only a little. It wasn’t enough to assuage the sexual desire that was still driving him crazy.

After a bit, Ellie joined him with some towels and a small basket. She sat on the floor and lifted one of Kevin’s feet out of the water. It looked a little like a prune but she seemed pleased.

“OK, good,” she said, “Now the real work begins. I’ve got to use this pumice stone on your calluses. You have to keep still and let me finish. I’m pretty sure that this will solve your frustration problem. You promise you will be good and see this to the end?”

“Sure, if this make the awful craving I have right now go away, you can do this every night if you want.”

Ellie filed that little comment away for future use. Kevin had never had a pedicure and had no idea what to expect. Ellie actually felt a little sorry for him.

She took his foot and put it on her lap where she had lain a towel down. She dipped the pumice stone in the soapy water and began. The first place she started scrubbing was Kevin’s heavily callused heel. His reaction was intense and immediate but he did his best to keep his foot still.

“OhGod, ohGod, ohGod, heeheeeeeheeeheeehee, OhGod, ohGod, ohGod, heeeeeheeeheeeheee” he repeated as a mantra.

The scrubbing of his heel tickled for sure but the sensations were somewhat muted by the thickened skin there. Ellie focused on that area for quite a while driven by her mission to bring Kevin’s feet up to an acceptable standard.

Eventually, Ellie moved onto the area just below Kevin’s big toe. This area was also heavily callused but because it was much smaller than his heel, the pumice stone scrubbed against some much more sensitive flesh. He couldn’t stop his leg from pulling away from Ellie’s cruelly scrubbing efforts.

“Gah,hahahahahahahahaha,p-please, n-n-oooo moooore, I c-can’t take it.”

Ellie said nothing. She just grabbed his foot again and resumed scrubbing the ball of his foot. Kevin gripped the couch cushions for dear life. His toes curled and uncurled reflexively. His whole body was clenched in ticklish tension. Still, Ellie continued with her work.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAAAHA, eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE, HAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHAA.”

The laughter gushed out of Kevin in a torrent. It was a storm of giggles and snorts like never before. The effort of keeping his leg still was making him cramp. Rivulets of sweat trickled off his scalp and down his back. There was only one moment of relief when Ellie finished with the ball of his foot before she started in on his sensitive arches. This was the worst yet. The slippery, soapy water reduced the friction and the gritty pumice stone scraped back and forth over the middle of his foot.

“YOU HAVE TO STOP, ELLIE,” Kevin shouted, “AHHHHHHH,eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE, NONONONONONONONONO.”

The assault on his foot seemed endless. Ellie stopped using the pumice stone and brought out a short, densely bristled brush. She used it up and down the entire length of his foot. No area was spared. She let her hair fall over her face as she scrubbed Kevin’s poor wriggling feet to hide the smile she could no longer keep inside. The crotch of her jeans was moist and her nipples had hardened to little points. She tried to keep her mind off of the distracting desire by buffing Kevin’s foot with even more vigor.

At last Ellie put down her brush and toweled off Kevin’s pink foot. He knew what was coming.

She didn’t even wait for him to catch his breath before saying, “One foot down, one more to go!”

By the time she had scrubbed the other foot to her satisfaction, Kevin felt as though he had run ten miles. His abdominal muscles ached from laughing so hard and his head was pounding. The one good thing was that his sexual frustration was completely gone! All he wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep for a week.

“OK,” said Ellie brightly, “Ready for the therapy?”

With all of the scrubbing, Kevin had completely forgotten that they still had to complete Dr. Mallory’s therapy homework! He still had to get through thirty more minutes of tickling.

Another man might have said, “Enough is enough.” Another man might have driven to the clinic and demanded to be released from the confines of the chastity device. But Kevin was a virgin very much in love with his wife. The thing he wanted most in the world was to be able to make love to her and keep her happy. So in the end, Kevin walked, however reluctantly, into the bedroom to do what had to be done.

Awesome!!!

This is just wonderful! I hope the therapy needs to be increased! But as tough as it is to take now,imagine how rough it will be in three weeks as an in-patient!:woot::tickle:<<<<----

Part four please ^ ^
this is a great series

Since I haven't commented on this part yet, I'd like to take this opportunity to bring it back to the forefront in the hope that it will help motivate the author to complete the following part.

Since I haven't commented on this part yet, I'd like to take this opportunity to bring it back to the forefront in the hope that it will help motivate the author to complete the following part.

Yes, it is an excellent story by a gifted author and I hope it is continued.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back