• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickled Diaries (Part II )

myfeet

TMF Expert
January 19, 2003

Dear Diary,

Its morning. I just got untied for breakfast, i wasn't able to sleep or rest for one second last night. My guards decided to spend some time in my room last night, they just left. Last night when one of the guards came in the tie me down for the night, after he was done he didn't leave. he sat on a near by chair smoking a cigarette and pinching the skin on my soles. and laughing every time i squirmed or asked "Please, i need to sleep" but the more i begged the more he enjoyed it. And after about 10 mins. there was a knock at the door, two more soldiers entered my room with six backs of beer and liquor. I never seen these two before last night, but they gave the guard an envelope and left me there whith these two foot freaks. All night they drank and sat at the foot of my bed tormenting my feet by clawing at them and even remember everything. I've never been through anything like this before.

my

January 22, 2003

Dear Fran,

I almost got away. Almost. And i paid for it they tickled me till no end,not just on my feet. all over. Since im in the worst room to punish they left me tied to the bed the whole time. Two days. Im not begging for mercy anymore! It just fuels them, i cant help being ticklish i cant help laughing. But im not begging anymore. oh but they where nice enough to give me time to breath and get fed. Towards the end i dont know what happened i think im starting to enjoy it.

I was egging them on at one point and im sitting here know, missing it i think. maybe its the no sleep, maybe im losing it? To earn money the military is renting me out for the weekend to a wealthy Hollywood producer who is close friend with the General. The man has a thing for helpless feet, so when he heard of me he named a price. which im sure i wont see any of. They thought it would be kind of them to let me know a head of time so i can torture myself with it and wonder what he has planned or is this the only time or am i going to be some kind of asset to the military now. i dont know whats going to come of all of this, my feet are freezing all the time. and they feel swollen, most likely from the hair brushes they scrape the bottom of my feet with. i can barely sit up enough to write cause of all the straining and laughing. oh yeah your new names Fran i hope you like it.

my

Heres the link to ( Part I )http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121099

im thinking of ideas. i probaly but the third on in by the weekend. glad you liked it. :)

This story really makes me wonder! Is the captive male or female? I am still sticking with female because that is the gender I would prefer it to be!

I await more!

Peace out!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back