• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The March munch in Seattle

JulieTiger

Okay, the time has come to set a date/time/place in March for the next meet up in Seattle. :)
We had 5 people show last time. Did Saturday work okay for us? If so, I'm going to throw Saturday the 15th of March at 5pm out there for comment....does this work for people? Other ideas? Comments?
This should be easier now that we can put some faces to names....
Please, if you're new come join us, we want to have a better turnout!!

-Julie

Works for me.

I would like to have more of a choice for eats & drinks though. Nothing against Vivace which is fine once in a while (sepecially earlier in the day) but quite frankly I'm usually looking for more substantial fare by 5 Pm on a Saturday.

Diz

I will try. Can we talk about another place? It was cool but I had a hard time hearing people.

Hmmmm....

Always the hard part, figuring out where huh?
I painted in a condo between Spring & Seneca, down by the Waterfront?
Restaurants for those who want to eat, ferry for Anna & perhaps husband this meet, not to far for Julie? Sat. the 15th works for me!

Mmm food sounds good to me...

I was brainstorming some places with food that would be a nice "not too lit up" kinda restaurant for a tickle group discussion? ... the 'Broadway grill' on the hill and 'Elephant and Castle' downtown both came to mind...both have full bars/coffee and broad range of food with darker lighting. I also don't usually see these places packed with people. Thoughts?

-Julie <3:smilestar

Sounds good to me. Down near the water front would be nice. My husband will try to get it off but no promises. Besides I know your all coming to see me anyways! JK :angel:

Anna sweetie, of course we are all coming to see you!

So, Saturday the 15th of March...5pm...
Alright, so in trying to keep to a location downtown near the waterfront the 'Elephant and Castle' seems a good option....its located below street level on 5th avenue next to the Red Lion (1415 Fifth Avenue) ....there IS a private room available, but I don't know how many people are showing?? Lets try to all post so we can get a number? :) If we get more than say 5 or 6 people it might be a decent idea. :D

-Julie

*:xpulcy:

Ugh, it's finals time

So I'll be studying way too much that weekend, and then it's off on Sanity Break, which some call Spring Break . . . . perhaps I can catch up with all of ya in April . .

~Mona

Mona I know we dont know each other real well but I would be willing to pick you up like in Shelton or something to help lessen your drive. Then we could take the ferry together. I know your real busy and cant make this one but I thought I would offer since your one of the farthest away.

Ok so where exactly have we decided to do this thing? I'll need idiot proof directions. Maybe the other's havent seen this thread maybe we should PM them and see who's coming.

Where to meet! :)

So, Saturday the 15th of March...at 5pm... <3
Alright, Ive heard an okay to this place so lets stay with it....

Downtown near the waterfront, its called the
'Elephant and Castle'
....its located below street level on 5th avenue next to the Red Lion (1415 Fifth Avenue) ....there IS a private room available, do you guys think it would be needed, or should we just all get a table? :)

-Julie (the aching tickle-lee)

Julie there is no need to be an aching lee! Come on over here and I'll make it all better!:2poke::whip:

Always my luck!! A day late & a dol"ler" short!!:2poke:
Hey Julie, hope all is well. At this point seems like it's just you, me, & Anna??
Unless we get a dogpile between now & Sat.

Actually my husband is coming too. So 4 that we know of and Diz said he might go. I've been trying to recruit a few others I know in the area without luck.

I just went through the Seattle gathering thread and sent PMs to the people that have expressed interest in a gathering recently. Maybe they just havent seen this thread. I sent about 10 PMs so maybe we will have a few more. No need to thank me just your adoring aderation will do!

JK:D

5 and counting....?

It looks like I should be able to make it. Although I don't have a clue where I'm going I'l find it somehow. (I'll be the old guy.)

Diz

thankyou guys!!

Thank you all for coming! ... :) and especially to Anna for sending out individual messages to everyone!! ...:xpulcy:
I had a fun time...hope everyone else did too! ....I think having a drink or 2 was a little helpful for us all as well.. hehe... isnt tickling discusson grand??

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back