• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They finally blew the dust off Howard's Tickle Chair!

Lisa Rinna

They should have put Lisa Rinna in the Tickle Chair when she was on the show a couple weeks ago. I'm sure most of you have seen Lisa's infamous ticklish pedicure clip so we know she has extremely ticklish feet.

Hopefully this is a sign that they will break out the Tickle Chair more often now. Howard doesn't seem to want to touch any of the women on the show though now anymore. Maybe it has something to do with getting closer to being married or maybe Beth O laid down the law? lol

In any event, maybe we should send another mass e-mail letting Howard know how much we enjoyed having the Tickle Chair return again. And maybe if we know of a hot mainstream actress making an upcoming appearance on the show, we could try bombarding the Stern show with e-mails again. It worked with Pam Anderson, right??

This is great news. I will say this: I truly hope that our good friend and TMF member yaqi can make more appearances on the Stern show. The guy is a professional tickler, and, to be honest, the only guy ever to appear on Stern, or who was or is associated with it, who can give a good tickling to anyone.

More tickling on Stern, and more Yaqi! Woo Hoo!

Mitch

This is great news. I will say this: I truly hope that our good friend and TMF member yaqi can make more appearances on the Stern show. The guy is a professional tickler, and, to be honest, the only guy ever to appear on Stern, or who was or is associated with it, who can give a good tickling to anyone.

More tickling on Stern, and more Yaqi! Woo Hoo!

Mitch

Surely you're joking with that.

That whole Yaqi/Howard show was an embarrassment on both howard and yaqi's parts.

(Pssst, they weren't laughing "with" him)

Surely you're joking with that.

That whole Yaqi/Howard show was an embarrassment on both howard and yaqi's parts.

(Pssst, they weren't laughing "with" him)

are there any videos of yaqi's appearances on stern? i would die to see all the yaqi/stern stuff, even if it is not perfect.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back