• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new movie called "doomsday"

draven

TMF Regular
The movie is a crazy futuristic storyline, but If you go to the movies website and watch the TV SPOTS,there is an interesting looking scene where the heroine is suspended off the ground by her wrists and A wild 'road warrior' type looking villan has both hands on her sides while laughing like a madman....BIG MAINSTREAM POTENTIAL!

I don't know if I want to sit through that movie it looks really really bad. but if that is a tickling scene hopefully someone will make a clip of it just so I don't have to torture my self for like 2 hours.

Wait a minute...

The villain was laughing? Oh wait, yeah. Otherwise you would've said madwoman. Duh. I don't think I want to see it just for that.

When I saw her hanging I thought of upperbody tickling potential as well.

I will be watching horton hears a who tomarrow

avoid, no tickling

Well my buddies and I took a bullet for the sake of science (OK we were bored and thought it would be good for a chuckle, it wasn't) I'll save everybody the trouble. There was no tickling in the movie (surprise surprise). The scene in question has the female lead (Rhona Mitra) tied hands above head while she dangles above the ground, but instead of our favorite activity the bad guy decides that a few well placed punches to the gut and face were far more entertaining.
Honestly if he tickled her I think it only would have added to this nonsensical wanna be Mad Max ripoff. It was amusing until people started popping up in medieval garb, including armor-clad knights on horseback (who were also clad in armor). If that doesn't make sense as to why that is odd keep in mind the movie is supposed to take place in the year 2035. So there you have it, no tickling so don't waste your time.

Yes, there is unfortunately no tickling, but I take issue with people who say the film itself was 'bad'. For those of you (Mainly American folks) who don't know, Neil Marshall, the chap who made it, shot to fame a few years ago with 'Dog Soldiers' and followed it up with another great horror movie, 'The Descent'. The first was a hilarious comedic horror movie which was a brilliant piece of rookie film making and the second was a more disturbing, atmospheric effort which will have anyone chilled the first time they watch it, guaranteed. And now he's made Doomsday, his third feature length film, which surprised me in its lack of suspense and subtlety, but for what it is - a no holds barred, utterly daft action movie - its quite an achievement considering it has come so early in his career (He has said its the film he always wanted to make). Some of the moments in it are simply unforgettable: especially the cannibal Glaswegian mob roasting and eating Sean Pertwee early on, which was stuck in my head long after leaving the cinema. There's some nice inside jokes for us Brits that go hand in hand with Marshall's trademark in-your-face digestible humour quite naturally, and although it was never going to be the most intelligent film of the year I would argue that it's the most entertaining thing I've seen at a cinema for a long time, better than any recent (Usually soulless) Hollywood action film anyway. And I'm a 650+ DVD owning film student, so I know more than you!!! Just kidding, but I wouldn't want people to consider the two hours watching it to be a waste of time. You get what you pay for. Please go see.

Still stand by my thoughts

I can appreciate your position on the movie, while I don't know Neil Marshall by name (till now) I have seen both "Dog Soldiers" and "The Descent". I enjoyed both movies, the Descent was great simply because it played on two human fears, claustrophobia and nyctophobia (fear of the dark), and it played them well. Dog Soldiers though appeared to be more of a straight up horror movie than a comedy, this can be attributed to some creative editing by someone who felt it sold better here in the states as a horror flick or just simply cultural differences, I'd have to watch it again to be sure but I don't recall all that much humor. But I agree it was great nonetheless, especially being his first feature length film.
As far as Doomsday goes, I still have to maintain that the movie is just plain bad, though I will say I did laugh especially hard during the party just before Sean Pertwee was "barbecued". Unfortunately that was part of the problem, by lightening the mood with comedy when a guy is about to be roasted over an open flame, it takes the seriousness of the situation away, that would be like having Dane Cook do a comic routine while at somebodies funeral, while its sure to lighten most peoples moods, its just simply inappropriate for the situation. Now, granted most action movies require an amount of reasonable suspension of disbelief to help the person watching focus more on the action and less on the fact that what they are seeing is downright impossible. But I feel Doomsday failed to do that. I couldn't help but pick apart many of its "less than plausible" concepts. Not to mention much of the movie seems to "rob" scenes from the "Road Warrior". Some might argue that this is an homage of sorts to the Road Warrior, but I would have to disagree with that as well since this movie couldn't decide if it wanted to be a serious action movie or a silly action adventure.
Lastly, you said yourself that there "are many nice inside jokes for us Brits" and that being the case it was destined to do terrible over here. I enjoy inside jokes in movies as well, but such things can kill a movie. When a person is trying to make a movie, inside jokes generally do more harm since only a select part of your audience gets the joke while the other is left in the dark. This is part of the reason why so many movies do better on DVD than they do in theaters. So you can see why many people would find this movie less funny than other people did.
When it comes down to it the movie doesn't play both action and comedy well, as it can't decide what it wants to be. With such an identity crisis how can the audience immerse themselves into the world presented before them? Oh BTW, while my DVD collection isn't quite as impressive as yours, I do have a BS in television production and an Associates in Film production so I know a lot as well. ;)
For me 2 out of 3 isn't bad, he hasn't alienated me with this movie I understand that a lot of times, especially when big budgets are involved, the bean counters like to muddle things up with their ideas, they think just because they put the money up that they can have creative control. Many movies here in the states which could have been really good have fallen to this malady. But hey, I'll keep an eye out for his next one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back