• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interested in Writing

Rorschach Blues

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey all, Rorschach Blues here. I'm a new member here and I'm looking to do a bit of writing on the forum.

However after reading the rules and regulations of the site I'm thinking my style of writing, moreover my content may not be acceptable on this forum. What I was wondering was, when in the rules it says posts may not be 'sexually-oriented' how strict that was when it comes to stories? If the primary feature of the story is tickling is it permissible to include a few semi-erotic scenes and/or make sexual references? If this is entirely out of the question, I understand and will modify my stories accordingly.

If anyone can clear this up for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance;
Rorschach

well I would say read some stories in the archives some of them have sexual content. I think reading them will help you understand the rules a bit more on regards of the sexual content. ^ ^
and welcome to the site. hope to get to read your stories ^ ^

Rorschach,

As far as I'm aware (others please correct me if I'm wrong), there is no rule against sexual content in and of itself. Many of the posted stories are anywhere from lightly to languidly sexual, and I believe some of them are among the most appreciated on the forum.

Two things I recommend keeping in mind:

1) Minors should never be involved in any kind of sexual situation (even non-sexual tickling, to avoid any kind of misunderstanding); this <I>is</i> an explicitly stated rule regarding Forum content. Most people make the safest judgment call and do not include them at all.

2) Provide a description of the nature of your story at the beginning of the post (people usually denote the genders involved, and whether the story is explicitly sexual or not).

You seem to be able to use conventions well; I'll look forward to checking out the first thing you post.

...If we couldn't have 'sexually oriented' scenes in the stories myself along with hundreds of others would be banned a thousand times over by now. Don't worry about being 'semi-erotic' you can be as graphic as all hell, as long as the characters are over 18 you're all good.

I've made a couple of contributions to the stories section before. One or two of them have sexual content in them. Like Amkes says. Read a couple of stories and get a idea of whats been posted and allowed before.

Good luck.. I look forward to reading some of your stories.

Hey all, Rorschach Blues here. I'm a new member here and I'm looking to do a bit of writing on the forum.

However after reading the rules and regulations of the site I'm thinking my style of writing, moreover my content may not be acceptable on this forum. What I was wondering was, when in the rules it says posts may not be 'sexually-oriented' how strict that was when it comes to stories? If the primary feature of the story is tickling is it permissible to include a few semi-erotic scenes and/or make sexual references? If this is entirely out of the question, I understand and will modify my stories accordingly.

If anyone can clear this up for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance;
Rorschach

All most all my stuff has sexual content. The only thing I think anyone should worry about is what kind of sexual content. Are we talking about rape or are we talking about something with kids. That sort of stuff isn't cool at all, so I would say drawing the line their is a good idea. The farthest I go is forced Orgasm after extream tickle torture. The idea their is to humiliate the person, but their isn't any penatration. In the grand scheam of things in the real world that still isn't right, but for the sake of erotic stories I guess it is permited. Of course in my stuff I tend to let the Lee get even with her tormentore.

Good Luck
ST

all stories have sexual interaction in it, just by the light touch of the finger to tickle, so I guess any erotic sexual interaction will work.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back