• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyberina Mission 3.0 (sci-fi, FFF/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes. If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

WARNING! "Cyberina Mission 3.0" is the sequel to my stories
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
"Cyberina Mission One" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116809
"Cyberina Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118566
which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not then enjoy anyway.

Cyberina - Mission 3.0 : No where near an equal, yet. by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penny Pillars sat in front of a computer screen in her lab. Cyberina stood behind her
looking at the screen over Penny's shoulder. Standing there Cyberina watched as screen
after screen of data flew by almost faster then Cyberina could register and much faster then
she could hope to follow with any real understanding.

"So, what's the diagnosis? What's going screwy with Bev?" Cyberina asked.

"Your systems computer or Bev as you like to call her, Is working fine. The operation level
glitch was my fault. It seems that I terribly underestimated your operating efficiency and
there for set the diagnostic protocols far to low. Oops, my bad." Penny explained. "Don't
worry though babe, I adjusted the parameters and Bev's escalation program will allow the
parameters to continue to adjust as you and your systems evolve."

"Evolve?" Cyberina said in bewilderment.

"As you train you will get stronger, faster and so will the systems that you're integrated
with." Penny stated.

"Really? Your upgrades already make me stronger and faster. How much more powerful can I
become?" Cyberina asked. "Faster than a speeding bullet? (giggle) More powerful than a
locomotive? Haha Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound? HAHA..."

"I'm not going to say yes and I'm not going to say no. If I answered yes it doesn't sound
like you would believe it and if I answered no than you would never try to strive for such
lofty goals. Of course I must say you can already dodge bullets it's not like out running
them is that much of a stretch." Penny said in a very serious tone. "Give the new
parameters a test my love."

"Systems operating at, 94.5%." Cyberina heared Bev say after she thought for a moment and
relayed it to Penny.

"Perfect! Now, I've got a new mission for you my love. I found out how Farce's location
became compromised. Farce keeps track of all her informants and she was keeping an eye on
one strange anomaly in particular. Thank goodness for Farce's paranoia streak. Anyway the
anomaly in question was an amount of money being moved from the informants bank account at
regular intervals that Farce couldn't track. Well, I managed to find the wayward money
transfers and it seems the informant was being blackmailed. Dollars to donuts says that the
blackmailer is the leak in my operation and I find that rather unforgivable. I want said
leak plugged and so as not to mince words, I want this person killed."

"Well, I'm your mercenary, delivery girl and assassin so it sounds like a job for Cyberina."
Cyberina announced with humorous dramatic flare.

"One thing first before you go my sweet. No, two things. First, don't be quiet about this
if this person had friends in on it I want them to be sent a message by this death. Second,
before you go..." Penny trialed off as she wrapped her arms around Cyberina's waist and
pressed her lips passionately to Cyberina's lips, kissing long and deeply.

"Don't worry cutie, the state of the blackmailer's body will say, DON'T SCREW WITH ANYONE
CONNECTED TO THE WOMAN I LOVE!" Cyberina replied as their lips parted. "Or the woman I love
for that matter. Screwin' with you is my plesure and mine alone."

"I'm good with that." Penny said with a grin.

Cyberina approached the door of the apartment where she had been told her target lived.
Grasping for the doorknob Cyberina prepared to kick the door in but as she touched the knob
the door swung open. Proceeding cautiously into the apartment Cyberina looked around
noticing the place was mostly empty except for a few moving boxes. It looked like someone
wanted to make a hasty retreat but not quickly enough, Cyberina saw a man lying in a pool of
blood in the centre floor. Moving closer Cyberina knelt down and examined the body and
noted that it was with out a doubt the man she had been sent here to kill. Cyberina's
target was dead and not by her hand.

"Penny was right, this man tipped off SODD to Farce's location." An unidentified voice in
the room said.

"What? Who's there?" Cyberina asked as she turned looking for the source of the voice.

There was a shimmer of light and all of a sudden The Tin Titan was standing in the room
right in front of Cyberina.

"He won't trouble Penny again though, I've seen to that." The Titan announced. "I thought
since I did your job for you it would give us some time to talk."

"Talk about what? Who this Penny you mentioned is? Or maybe who you are and why you look
like a walking tin can?" Cyberina asked knowing full well which Penny The Titan was
referring to but unwilling to chance giving any information The Titan might not already
have.

"My name is not tin can. I am The Tin Titan and feel free to speak of Penny with me for I
know my former sister all to well. Ahh, I see by the look on your face she has not spoken
of me. Well, then she most likely hasn't told you that she put a program that rightfully
belongs to me inside your systems computer." The Titan said.

"So this Penny who you say is or was your sister put something into my systems. Gee, you
think I'd remember someone like that." Cyberina said still content to play the fool.

"A good solider, very good. Now I see what it is my adoptive sister sees in you." The Titan
said and then watched Cyberina blush slightly. Maybe it was possibly that this woman and
her sister cared for each other as something more than tickle toys and sex slaves. If so
The Titan knew she was going to have to change her strategy somewhat as she could not risk
enraging her sister if she was ever going to be able to convince Penny that their destinies
were intertwined. "One way or the other I will have what is mine. So, do we talk out a
compromise or do I take what is mine?"

Cyberina responded in the only way that seemed appropriate to her by charging strait at
this Halloween costume wearing nut job. Pulling back her left arm and creating her
cybernetic hand at the end of her matter generator Cyberina swung forth with a savage left
hook. As the punch was about to connect The Titan disappeared into a ripple of air.

"It thinks it is fast but it does not yet know speed." The Titan said as she appeared with
another ripple of light behind Cyberina. Then hooking Cyberina's left ankle with her right
foot The Titan reached forward with her right hand, applied pressure between Cyberina's
shoulder blades putting Cyberina off balance and sending her tumbling to the ground. As she
did this The Titan was carful not to hurt Cyberina.

"Nice trick but I've encountered it before and it won't catch me off guard again." Cyberina
said as she activated her infravision to counter the stealth tech. Then Cyberina sprang to
her feet and launched a left jab aimed right at The Titan's visor. Just before the jab
connected The Titan's right hand flew up and grasped Cyberina's cybernetic fist blocking the
attack with ease.

"It thinks it is strong but it does not yet know strength." The Titan said as she pushed
Cyberina's fist back and knocked Cyberina back to the ground onto her behind.

Changing her cybernetic hand into a Desert Eagle Cyberina raised the Hand Cannon preparing
to fire.

"It thinks it is powerful but it does not yet know true power." The Titan said as she dashed
forward knocking the gun to the side with her right hand as she used her left hand to
deliver a well aimed but light blow to Cyberina's right temple knocking Cyberina
unconscious. "FURIES!" The Titan then called out.

Three women walked through the apartment door. Each of the women wore grey spandex
bodysuits and a metallic gauntlet on their left hands. The first of the women to approach
The Titan was about 4'11, had a perky pair of A-cup breasts, short straight hair and very
lovely Asian features. The second to approach was about 5'5, had a firm looking pair of
C-cup breasts, shining dark hair that hung down to her shoulder blades that was done into a
ponytail and beautiful Native American features. The third and final woman was easily the
tallest woman in the room at about 6'2, she had a lush looking pair of double D-cup breasts
and with long red hair and steel blue eyes she had a rather Celtic look about her.

"Megarea." The Titan said addressing the first woman. "Tisiphone." The Titan said
addressing the second woman. "Alecto." The Titan said addressing the third and final woman.
"Take her so we can retrieve the program but do not harm her, If any harm comes to her my
adoptive sister's rage will be great. Is this understood?"

"Your sister's rage? I don't fear your sister. Do you Titan?" Alecto asked with an almost
contemptuous tone.

"Silence Alecto!" Megarea barked. "Your will shall be done my liege." Megarea said as she
bowed toward The Titan.

"Thank you Megarea, thank you kindly." The Titan said warmly as she reached forward using
her right gauntleted hand to caress Megarea left cheek gently. "Although, I shall answer
Alecto's question. I do not fear my sister's rage but if she is ever to accept that we are
tied together by fate she must be in an emotional state that will encourage that. Oh, if I
may say, you should fear my sister's rage as it next to only a titan's wrath in it's
ferocity and YOU ARE NEARING A TITAN'S WRATH AS WE SPEAK ALECTO! Take the girl, get the
program and let no harm befall her."

"Y... y... yes my liege." Alecto stammered and then she quickly helped the other Furies
collect the unconscious Cyberina.

Cyberina awoke, looked around and took in her surroundings. She seemed to be in an abounded
warehouse. That Titan woman was there and so were three women wearing grey spandex.
Cyberina was bound to a table and an access port in her matter generator was hooked up to
some computers that were setup around the area on folding tables that looked to have
recently been placed in the warehouse.

"Let's see, I've been stripped naked, secured to a metal table by steel bands holding my
wrists above my head and more steel bands holding my legs spread by my ankles and I'm
surrounded by beautiful women with ticklish intent in their eyes. All in all a normal
Friday night except for the fact that my usual girl Gigi is nowhere in sight." Cyberina
quipped.

"(giggle) Very funny Cyberina. Now, allow me to introduce you to my Furies. The lovely
young Asian woman is Megarea, this beautiful Native woman is Tisiphone and the red head is
Alecto." The Titan said. "Megarea, are we almost ready to begin?"

Cyberina then felt a familiar immobility as her systems shutdown. The paralysis left
Cyberina with movement in only her eyes and mouth.

"I've shutdown her movement systems and I've located the Divinity Program in her mainframe
but I can't isolate the program unless it's active." Megarea responded as she sat in front
of a computer screen and tapped away at a keyboard.

"I know and since Cyberina lacks my years of training to activate MY LIFE'S PURPOSE, we'll
have to induce a high level of stress in her to activate the Divinity program." The Titan
explained. "Ahh, the complete version of the Divinity program, in such an attractive and
from what I've witnessed ticklish package. Inducing that stress level will be quite a
plesure. Won't it my Furies?"

"INDUCE THIS!" Cyberina shouted as she spat at the Titan.

The spit struck the Titan's visor and slowly ran down. Megarea quickly jumped from her
place in front of the computer and used a handkerchief to wipe the Titan's visor clean.

"Spirited! Yet another quality my dear adoptive sister must see in her. Thank you Megarea,
now please monitor the computer while Tisiphone, Alecto and I get this party started." The
Titan said.

"Of course my liege." Megarea replied as she again took her place at the computer,
monitoring Cyberina's systems.

"I am so going to enjoy this." The Titan said as she took off her gauntlets and set them
aside on a near by table. In removing her gauntlets the Titan revealed a pair of lovely
soft hands that were the colour of rich dark chocolate. The Titan then noticed Cyberina
looking at her hands curiously. "I did mention I had been adopted. Now, Tisiphone why
don't you start things off for us."

"Oh yes my liege. Thank you for thou art most kind my liege." Tisiphone said gleefully as
she removed her own gauntlet and set it aside next to the Titan's gauntlets. Then Tisiphone
drove her fingers deep into the hollows under Cyberina's arms and began to ruthlessly poke
and prod the hollows centres.

"Hahaha What (shriek) about Hehehe slowly (squeal) building HahaHehe the (loud shriek)
tickling? HeheHaha..." Cyberina cried out in surprise as the tickling started at a higher
level than she had expected. Cyberina went wild with laughter almost the second those
fingers had touched the hollows under her arms. This Tisiphone woman seemed to know just
the spots to hit for greatest effect.

"No slow build up for you cutie. We need a level of stress that you've never felt before.
O.K. I call the feet." Alecto said as she slid her gauntlet off placing it next to the
others. Then Alecto took a place at the foot of the table. Alecto then began to savagely
drag her fingernails up and down Cyberina's feet. Finding a rather weak spot on Cyberina's
arches Alecto started to tease the hot spot mercilessly. The Titan had told her it would be
so but Alecto was still surprised and delighted by the sensitivity of Cyberina's cybernetic
foot.

"HEHehe No (scream) fair! HAHaha I (loud squeal) can't HEHeHAHa even (shriek) squirm!
HAHaHEHe..." Cyberina howled through bouts of vigorous laughter. Penny often paralysed
Cyberina for tickling reasons but Cyberina wasn't used to being immobile and being tickled
by more than one woman. These woman knew how to tickle too. It was like they had gotten
lessons from Penny. They weren't quite as good as Penny was but there were two of them and
the combination of underarm prodding and arch teasing was truly maddening.

"In case you were wondering who taught Penny everything she knew about tickling..." The
Titan began to say before trailing off and then she approached the helpless mercenary.
Reaching down the Titan used her thumbs to prob Cyberina's abdominal muscles as her fingers
wiggled and kneaded up and down Cyberina's rib cage.

"HAHAHA SHIT (loud scream) NO! HEHEHE YOUR HAHAHEHE KILLING (moan) ME! HEHEHAHA..."
Cyberina screamed between fits of hysteria. Cyberina didn't know if The Titan's claim about
teaching Penny was true but it at least felt close to true as The Titan was displaying one
of Penny's favourite techniques by tormenting two ticklish spot at the same time with cruel
vigour. The probing thumbs at her stomach and kneading fingers at her ribs were bad enough
but when added to the prodding of the hollows under her arms and the teasing on the arches
of her feet made Cyberina very panicked as she felt her sanity slipping. Not to mention
that being tickled by two very beautiful women and one other woman that though she was
covered by a metallic suit clearly had a great figure was causing arousal in Cyberina that
was quickly growing towards a level she had rarely felt before.

"Oh my, what beautiful pale orbs thou has Lady Cyberina. I can't resist, I think I'll play
with those lush breasts now." Tisiphone declared with a smile. Then Tisiphone slipped her
fingers out from under Cyberina's arms and began to vigorously tickle across and around
Cyberina's hardening nipples. Becoming rather aroused by Cyberina's laughter, as Tisiphone
continued torturing Cyberina's nipples she also leaned her head down and started kissing her
way along Cyberina's neck.

"HEHEHE NO!!! (loud squeal) NOT HAHAHA MY (loud moan) BREASTS!!! HEHEHAHA..." Cyberina pled
as she laughed out in near total abandon. Now Cyberina C-cups were being treated to
fiendish torment and her neck was being tenderly kissed. This was sending Cyberina's libido
into overdrive and cause her sanity to slip away all the more quickly. If these women kept
this up Cyberina didn't know what she would do but she wasn't sure if the tickling stopping
was what she really wanted to happen either.

"Well, I think I'm quite content with my target at the moment but I think I might like to
get to know it a little better." Alecto stated as she looked hungrily down at the feet she
was torturing. Bending down Alecto leaned her head forward and began lapping hastily at the
toe of Cyberina's cybernetic foot as she did so Alecto start hurriedly scribbling her
fingernails over the balls of Cyberina's feet. Then moving her head and switching her oral
attention to Cyberina's flesh and blood foot Alecto began suckling and nibbling Cyberina's
big toe. Alecto then strated licking between Cyberina's toes as she suckled and nibbled her
way across the foot from big toe to baby toe and back again.

"HAHAHA FUCK (loud moan) NO!!! HEHEHE NOT (very loud moan) THE HAHAHEHE TOES (orgasmic moan)
TOO!!! HEHEHAHA..." Cyberina wailed as she laughed and moaned wildly through a massive
orgasm that was raging throughout her body. Cyberina wanted to thrash, buck and maybe even
break this damn metal table as she rode the orgasm that rocked her body from within but
since she was mostly paralysed she had to settle for laughing and moaning in ecstasy at the
top of her lungs while her midriff, toes and nipples were tormented without mercy.

"Normally I would let my lover rest after such an intense ticklish orgasm but your not
exactly a lover of mine and we need to induce many more of those ticklish orgasms if were
going to unlock the Divinity you hold within you." The Titan explained as she relented in
her tickle attack and placed her gauntlets back on. "Ladies keep playing with her. I'm
going to take things up a notch. Suit initiate T.K. beams." The Titan commanded and as she
did two hot pink neon beam of light streamed from nozzles on her gauntlets and focussed on
Cyberina's womanhood.

"oh yes my liege play we shall." Tisiphone said as she abandoned her task of kissing
Cyberina's neck. Then Tisiphone began running her fingertips savagely along the undersides
of Cyberina's boobs tickling Cyberina with cruel relentless strokes. As she continued the
ruthless attack along the undersides of Cyberina's tender C-cups Tisiphone started to kiss
and swirl her tongue around Cyberina's nipples first the right then the left in a passionate
frenzy.

"Hmm, as much fun as these feet and tasty toes are I think I'll try somewhere new now."
Alecto announced after releasing Cyberina's toes from her lip lock. Then Alecto took a
place a little further up the table and smiled wickedly as she stared at Cyberina's thighs,
both the cybernetic one and the milky white one. Reaching down Alecto used the fingertips
of her left hand to rapidly caress up and down the inner part of Cyberina's right cybernetic
thigh and used the fingers of her right hand to pinch and goose her ways up and down the
creamy smooth skin of Cyberina's left inner thigh.

"HEHEHE YES (orgasmic squeal) OH HAHAHA GOODNESS (loud orgasmic moan) YES HEHEHAHA YES
(series of very loud orgasmic moans) YESSS!!! HAHAHEHE..." Cyberina bellowed out in complete
hysterics as she surrendered the last of her dignity and sanity. As tickling fingers worked
their way up and down her inner thighs they made Cyberina laugh and moaned so much that she
didn't think she would be able to breath at all soon and would likely pass out but not soon
enough for her liking as this was pure torment. The tickling fingers on the undersides of
her breasts and the passionately kissing lips and swirling tongue making love to her nipples
were causing Cyberina's mind to spin and twirl as though she was in some kind of euphoric
dizziness. Worst of all those familiar pink beams concentrating on her sex were unbearable
beyond all reason as it felt as though many stiff miniature feathers were tracing over her
vaginal lips and tiny, accurate , forked tongues were flicking on and around her tender,
swollen love button forcing mind numbing orgasm after mind shattering orgasm from her
unwilling but helpless nubile body.

"MY LIEGE, It's activating. The Divinity program is activating." Megarea called out as she
tapped away furiously at her computer keyboard. "Oh goodness no! I can't access it, there's
something in the computer that's interfering with the download."

"(giggle) I'm in your computer. (giggle) I'm in your computer. (giggle) I'm in your
computer." Penny's voice rang out of the computer's speakers in a mocking singsong tone.

"DAMN YOU PENNY!" The Titan yelled in a rage.

"My liege, I don't know how she could have hacked our computers. Our computers aren't
hooked up to anything." Megarea sobbed in fear of her mistress's wrath.

"They're hooked into the mercenary. Penny's computers must have a wireless connection to
her slave girl and she must have hacked us through that." The Titan explained.

Meanwhile Cyberina felt something within her click and then something whirl to life. It was
like the feeling she got when ever her systems came back on-line but this time it felt like
something so much more and it felt so good.

"Divinity program, stage one of three initiate." Cyberina said in a voice that was a mix of
her own and Bev's voices. Cyberina ripped herself free from the steel bands that held her
as she sat up on the metallic table where she was laying. With an incredible burst of
strength and speed Cyberina knocked the three women that were surrounding her flying through
the air. It was a kick that had sent Alecto and a punch that had sent Tisiphone flying
across the warehouse landing on the ground hard some ten metres away, they both looked quite
unconscious. Another punch had sent the Titan three metre through the air and to the ground
prone. "Hostiles neutralized. New target acquired." Cyberina said in that same mixed voice
as she looked toward Megarea.

"How dare you hurt my titan mistress!" Megarea cried out as she stood and charged toward
Cyberina.

Cyberina met the charge by reaching out, gripping Megarea and easily lifting her off her
feet by the throat.

"CORRECTION, THIS HOSTILE IS FAR FROM NEUTRALIZED!" The Titan bellowed as she got back to
her feet. "Now put Megarea down!"

"Fully armoured target poses greater threat." Cyberina stated in her mixed voice as she
dropped Megarea to the ground and turned to face the Titan.

Knowing that otherwise she would only get in the way Megarea scrambled back and watched the
two titanic forces square off, sizing one another up and down. Then Cyberina and the Titan
charged toward each other, fists at the ready and prepared for battle.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.
I also wouldn't mind hearing where you think the story is going. :)

I was going to break this mission into two installments because of it's length but
because of Low Roads suggestion for short installments I'm breaking it into three parts.

The next installment might not be for a while because of other projects but
for those who want to know Penny will be the lee for the next installment.

Another suggestion from my friend Low Roads has convinced me to attempt
a new pic, this one of The Tin Titan.

BTW If the Titan's armor looks a little familiar that might be a
clue to the origins of the technology behind her titanium power suit. ;)

(P.S. For a pic of Cyberina see "Cyberina the Beginning" or "Cyberina Mission One",
there are links at the top of this page to take you to either story. :) )

Last edited:
Well done, TK! I found the length of this installment to be ideal: plenty of incident (the story arc even allows for some temporary closure, as Penny's short-term aim is fulfilled), but not so much as to exhaust the reader's patience! The introduction of the Furies is a welcome development! It hints at TT organizational skills heretofore unexplored and provides fresh, fanciful players to add to the mix (as well as to 4-on-1 tickle sessions!) The Greek mythological theme, begun with "Titan", is well served by this reference to the Erinyes... appropriate too, as their function was one of punishment, something these new incarnations seem well designed to dish out! Magaera sure is an insufferable toady! "Yes, my Liege!", "Of course, my Liege", "Let me clean your boots with my tongue, my Liege!"... a consummate, well-practiced Yes-woman (perfect minion!), and I gotta believe she's gonna get the crap stomped out of her at some point! As to fetish content, I tend to skim through that: after about a billion almost identical forum scenarios, it's impossible for this material to seem fresh. I find tickling fiction to be most effective when the tickling's not all-pervasive; such incidents should take up brief page space, be succinct, well bolstered by supporting context, and ought to (as far as is possible; this is a fetish site, after all, with specific expectations) avoid foreshadowing. That's just my personal approach, though... a minority one, too. Thus far, Cyberina's world has been well thought-out and laudably complex! And what a treat to finally see the Tin Titan! You accompanying illustration is a most welcome bonus: TT is sleek, efficient sprung-steel, a formidable opponent for our heroine! Cyberina will need to start "evolving" like mad if she expects to keep up with her!

Well done, TK! I found the length of this installment to be ideal: plenty of incident (the story arc even allows for some temporary closure, as Penny's short-term aim is fulfilled), but not so much as to exhaust the reader's patience! The introduction of the Furies is a welcome development! It hints at TT organizational skills heretofore unexplored and provides fresh, fanciful players to add to the mix (as well as to 4-on-1 tickle sessions!) The Greek mythological theme, begun with "Titan", is well served by this reference to the Erinyes... appropriate too, as their function was one of punishment, something these new incarnations seem well designed to dish out! Magaera sure is an insufferable toady! "Yes, my Liege!", "Of course, my Liege", "Let me clean your boots with my tongue, my Liege!"... a consummate, well-practiced Yes-woman (perfect minion!), and I gotta believe she's gonna get the crap stomped out of her at some point! As to fetish content, I tend to skim through that: after about a billion almost identical forum scenarios, it's impossible for this material to seem fresh. I find tickling fiction to be most effective when the tickling's not all-pervasive; such incidents should take up brief page space, be succinct, well bolstered by supporting context, and ought to (as far as is possible; this is a fetish site, after all, with specific expectations) avoid foreshadowing. That's just my personal approach, though... a minority one, too. Thus far, Cyberina's world has been well thought-out and laudably complex! And what a treat to finally see the Tin Titan! You accompanying illustration is a most welcome bonus: TT is sleek, efficient sprung-steel, a formidable opponent for our heroine! Cyberina will need to start "evolving" like mad if she expects to keep up with her!

I'm glad you seemed to enjoy this installment so much. I did keep the length in mind and I'm pleased to know it's length was to your liking (truth be told you are right the last installment 'Cyberina Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life.' should have been posted in two parts and it will be if I ever have need to repost it). It's also good to hear that there was enough plot and incident content for you. Ah, the Furies yes, I love to introduce my new characters and I love to be faithful to a theme (Greek mythology in this case). You'll also find I take much pleasure in being appropriate and clever with my themes. As for The Titan's organizational skills, I simply had to make her Penny's equal in most ways to present Cyberina with an appropriate challenge. Megarea may come off as a toady at first (oh, and believe me she is one) but as the story progresses we will learn the reasons for this and also see other sides of her (and yes if her titan asked it of her Meagrea would gladly lick The Titan's boots clean, not to mention the opportunity would thrill Megarea no end lol). I know what you mean about the fetish content, now that I've started writing these fetish works reading fetish content does not thrill me as it use to and I find my self more interested in a good plot (your 'Tales from the Low Roads' series is one of the finest plots I've had the pleasure of reading and I would gladly read it even if it were not accompanied my your masterful artwork but the artwork is also some of the best I've seen). It pleases me greatly to hear that Cyberina's world is thought-out and complex enough for your enjoyment (and thus I now know my writings do not sound like the rantings of a mad person, well not totally mad rantings anyway lol). Oh, the drawing, I had actually tried to draw Penny first but had no luck with that and then I realized this installment would be better accompanied by a pic of 'The Tin Titan' anyway. Yes, we shall see everyone fave cyberinetic mercenary woman grow and evolve much in the future to compete with many adversaries, rivals and some things people might even describe as monsters. Thank you so much for your kind comments (perhaps kinder than I deserve but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth lol) and as you can see from the shorter length of this installment and it's accompanying illustration, I always take your replies very much to heart my friend. :)

Great as ever TK! I'm curious as to where this Divinity Program will lead to. Should be interesting...

Great as ever TK! I'm curious as to where this Divinity Program will lead to. Should be interesting...

Thanks DEV. :)
Oh, I was hoping someone would mention the
'Divinity Program' it's a big part of the plot.
I can always count on you to pick up on things like that. :D

Good one! ^^ Do keep it up!

Thank you my Sith like Sayin friend. :)
I shall keep it up best I can. :D

Not bad...

Hey, just read the little series...

Not too shabby, I like the plot lines, the descriptiveness. However, (isn't there ALWAYS a f***ing however?) the grammar and punctuation leave something to be desired. Unfortunately, I teach, and have a specialty in English, so I tend to notice those things in particular.

Very enjoyable, TK.

Just use your spell/grammar checker next time!

Please don't take offense, by the way. I also write, and edit stories for others. So I make and see these kinds of comments all the time.

Keep up the good work!!!

Hey, just read the little series...

Not too shabby, I like the plot lines, the descriptiveness. However, (isn't there ALWAYS a f***ing however?) the grammar and punctuation leave something to be desired. Unfortunately, I teach, and have a specialty in English, so I tend to notice those things in particular.

Very enjoyable, TK.

Just use your spell/grammar checker next time!

Please don't take offense, by the way. I also write, and edit stories for others. So I make and see these kinds of comments all the time.

Keep up the good work!!!

(warning I'm a bit of a kook and am about to make a joke)
Offence?! OFFENCE?! Why no, I don't take offence at all. :)

May I start by saying, wow, you've been a member for a long time and
you don't post often. I feel very honoured that you enjoyed my
plot lines and descriptions enough that you felt the need to post. :D

And yes my friend there often is 'a #$!%ing however'. lol
The grammar & punctuation are a product of the fact that
I never finished high school due to severe medical problems
that keep me on disability to this day.
I try my best and feel I'm getting better but
I fear there will always be some level of errors in my work.
I always run my stories through a spell checker but
the grammar checker I have is terrible and I can't seem to make use of it.
Until my work gets popular enough that one of my fans offers to edit it
the error will likely remain and I suspect my work is many years away
from such popularity, if it ever attains such.

I will continue to try to do better and
I hope you can continue to enjoy my work. :)

I will keep up the good work best I can.

And I'll close by saying. Offence?! OFFENCE?! #$!%ing right I take offence. lol
No, not really. lol Thanks so much for the reply, I hope you reply to my work
again some time. To be clear I took no offence my friend. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back