• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DTK-90 Relentless Initiation w/ Lacy Summers

Darkknight

Verified
Been a while since I've done a review.
I drift in and out of the tickle community but always look
in. It had been a while since I bought a new tickle video.

I wanted to try a company I hadn't bought from yet. So
I checked out DF Productions (feetures).

Here's my review on their Relentless Initiation w/ Lacy Summers-

This video was very cool with how it seemed to cover all the
tickle video styles into one.

There is nylon, sock and bare-foot tickling. Each done for a good length of time. She also gets her ribs and underarms tickled but mostly her feet.
Lacy is very pretty, not your next door or super model pretty but just damn pretty. :)

Ok, she got my attention. :p

Anyway... the video starts with a dialogue and "story". I never have problems with that, I know some prefer no story.
I use a button called "fast foward" should I not feel like a
corny story. :)
But what I like about cheezy lines and such is, you get to see the ticklee talk and get a feel for her before all she does in the rest of the vid is laugh for the next 30-60 minutes.

Lacy is tied spread eagle to a bed. This is a MF/F tickle video. First the guy gets her for the first 10-15 minutes before one of the other models shows up. Later her legs are tied together with her arms still tied up.

For you nudity fans, there is nudity. Just her panties come of, sorta.. well.. you'll see. :)

I'm as human as the next guy but nudity on tickle videos don't do much for me. Old fashion? Maybe but it's just MY PREFERENCE.

But what really got my leather armored suit hot and sticky was watching Lacy get her feet tongue tickled by the guy and gal at the same time and seeing her get "turned on" while still fighting the tickling. The camera seemed
to point this out for us. :)

Lacy seems very ticklish and often is hurting both ticklers with her jerking around. If you are into screamers... man my ears are still ringing. This gal can let it out!

Definately a fresh tickle vid and model. Believe Lacy has her own website. Like Real Tickling, getting a web-cam model in a tickling video is really cool!

Thumbs up but that's just my opinion.

Peace,
DK

Thanks for the tip, man! I haven't been to DF site in a while.

I totally agree with your point about the pre-tickling segments. I like...NEED to see the girl before she's tickled to see what she's like, also what she really looks like since, as we all know, once the deed is under way you get a new kind of person!! I prefer if it's not a ten minute set up(!) but a little bit of some loose set up or even just meeting the girl (ala Magic Touch) is appreciated here! (some videos are like somebody just walks in and starts tickling a nude, blindfolded restrained woman and it's a bit impersonal!)

Anyhow, thanks for the great review!

Re: Lacy Summers

Darkknight:
Your review of "Relentless Initiation" is pretty thorough,
so I went to the Feeture page to see how they advertise it.
I can see that Lacy is a major honey, but what really got my
attention is that they emphasized the fact that Lacy "HAS
VIOLENTLY TICKLISH FEET!" Would you agree with that claim?
If so, I may put in my order for it within a week.
Also, I'd like to know how much of the vid contains actual
bare foot tickling. I can get turned on by socks and nylons,
but I REALLY have an constant appetite for bare feet---
especially feet as slim and sexy as Lacy's.
Your reply, sir?

My apologies in not getting to your reply, I didn't know any one had replied to my review!

First, thanks Non-Tkl!

To Starbuck:

She is VERY VIOLENTLY TICKLISH on her feet. I know all videos say that. But this is one that doesn't lie.

Being a foot tickling man, I was happy.
Only 10-15 minutes are socks and nylon tickling. The rest
is ALL barefeet baby! :)

At all times her feet are being tickled by both ticklers or by one, while the other goes upperbody.

I warn you... SHE'S A SCREAMER. Heed my warning. ;)

Tell ya what Starbuck, when I believe in a good video I give
out a guarantee. I once did this with a MTP video.
If it's not what I said, I'll send you half of what it cost
you. Last time I offered this deal.. my money stayed in the bank.

Peace and let me know when you get it.
DK

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back