• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Schedule Completion, Deja Vu Hosts, And, A New Beginning

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They went five and four, winning two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and then losing two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had started the season with.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, a very personal situation stung him. For years, Spencer had been his nemisis. Mitch and Spencer had never gotten along, and Mitch despised his presence around the team. As a compromise, Mitch found a position for Spencer aiding Mitch's seventy year old mother, who did not drive due to health issues. Things seemed to be going okay, Spencer had a job away from Mitch, his mother had a need fulfilled, and all seemed quiet. Then, out of nowhere, one day, while Mitch and the team were in Philadelphia, Spencer suddenly quit the job, leaving Mitch's mother in the lurch, when she needed someone. Additionally, Spencer left the position in an uncivilized manner, giving no warning, or opportunity for Mitch's mother to find someone else to aid her. Naomi was home, as she never traveled with the team, so, she assisted her mother in law, during the transition period, as the family looked for another option to aid Mitch's mother.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was burning: "Nai, if I had that fat fuck near me, I swear to God I'd punch him in his stomach. I hated the guy's guts, because of all the shit he said to me, but we always treated him with dignity. To run out on an old woman. The guy is slime!" Mitch raged. "He is scum. It's hard to believe he was associated with the team and our family for eight years. Mom is a very dignifed individual. I know she did nothing to cause him to leave. Thankfully she has us, and Russell. We will aid her, until we find someone to replace that overweight lunatic moron" Naomi said.

In the meantime, the Good Guys had baseball business to attend to, the next night at the ballpark. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The Mets were the opponents, and they scored three first inning runs off Kate, who then shut the Mets down the rest of the way, combining with the bullpen, as the Good Guys rallied from the 3-0 deficit, to score four eighth inning runs, and secure a 4-3 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. The Good Guys exploded for a five run advantage, and then hung on, as Bellows pitched seven strong innings, in a 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. She permitted three runs in seven innings, but her effort was not enough, as the Good Guys got only two, and lost, 3-2.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, things seemed calmer than usual "We are okay, I guess. My mom has a problem. We just took two of three from the Mets, but all seems stable" Mitch said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and got hammered for seven runs, losing 7-5. Rachel Leigh Cook gave up only three runs on Saturday night, but got shut out, and dropped the game, 3-0. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were on their games that day, allowing one run each into the eighth inning, as Kate fanned ten Braves, and Smoltz punched out fifteen Good Guys. The game went to the eleventh, where center fielder Ed Burns hit a homer off the Atlanta bullpen, for a 2-1 win.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows got lit up on Monday night, and the Good Guys could score no runs at all, losing 4-0. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She gave up three runs in six innings, but this time, Paradise broke a 3-3 tie with three eighth inning runs, and made the advantage stand up, as the Good Guys claimed a 6-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, windy, 84 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout, on getaway day. Neve hung tough that day, allowing two runs in six plus innings. The Good Guys trailed, 2-0, before exploding for five runs in the eighth. Things got tough in the ninth, but the team came through, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win, that completed a five and four homestand. Things were far from great, but they weren't terrible either, and, as the team packed to head to New York the next night, hopefully all would remain calm.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, The featured lee, not 100% willingly, was Naomi. She was taken to the tickle table, tied with rope, and stripped down. Center fielder Burns began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, attacking Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, tickling Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at his wife's bare feet, and tickle attacked them with fingers, feathers, ice, electric toothbrushes, and his tounge, on her soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FEET! THE TOUNGE IS TOO MUCH! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi did drive Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK airport in New York: "Decent homestand, nothing terrible. Hopefully we can iron the situation out with mom, and I will be there for her til we can" Naomi said. "Thanks, I appreciate it" Mitch said, leaning over to kiss Naomi goodbye, and then heading to the terminal, and the flight to JFK airport in New York.

So, it had been a winning homestand. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the calmness continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well there was some progress made. Naomi stepped up to help out Mitch when he needed it and that kept things in the clear for the both of them. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Lets see if the couple can keep any sembalance of quiet.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, sometime tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back