• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish Stratus and her boyfriend

Trish and her boyfriend (tom) were in bed and Trish was talking to tom about her days in the wwe. But tom was horny.

'' I really miss the wwe and i wouldent mind returning'' said Trish

'' Yh that would be great Trish '' replied Tom

'' Trish why do u still have ur boots on in bed '' Tom said

'' Oh erm i dont know i just like them ''

Tom went to the foot off the bed and started to unlace her high heeled boots starting with the left foot.

Tom got her boot off and smelt the inside of itt.

'' Your feet smell like cheese Trish but very nice ''

'' errr ok ''

Trish was shocked to hear tom say that

Tom took trish's other boot off and stared at her bare soles

Trish was very uncomftable

'' Ive always loved your feet Trish ive always wonderd what they smell like '' Tom said

'' Tom what are you doing '' Trish replied

Tom put both of her bare soles up to his face and took a deep smell

'' Oh Trish ur soles smell like cheese but in a good way. ur soles are so rosey '' said Tom

'' Tom your acting wierd i never knew you liked feet '' replied Trish

'' I love your feet Trish what size are they '' said Tom

'' Im a size 9 (uk) '' replied Trish ''

'' wow u have big feet Trish i just want to suck and smell her soles please can i Trish just one time please '' asked Tom

Trish wanted to say no but she knew he would be really sad

'' Ok then but ur acting really wierd Tom '' said Trish

'' OMG! thank you Trish '' replied Tom

Tom started to kiss the meaty part of her feet just underneat her toes and then took a deep smell of her soles and sucked her soles and toes.

Trish had enough and pulled her foot away

'' Im sorry Trish i just got carried away i mean i have loved your feet from the day i met you'' said tom

'' Its ok tom ''

THE END

''

Trish and her boyfriend (Tom) were in bed and Trish was talking to tom about her days in the wwe.

Nice concept, except Trish is married and her husbands name is Ron. Still the idea was pretty cool. If you're going to write about celebs you should check out the IMDB and get some info on them. Other wise you had a great idea here :D. Keep up the effort.

Nice concept, except Trish is married and her husbands name is Ron. Still the idea was pretty cool. If you're going to write about celebs you should check out the IMDB and get some info on them. Other wise you had a great idea here :D. Keep up the effort.

I KNOW ALL THAT

I KNOW ALL THAT

Hey, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time. I was just trying to throw some advice in you're direction. I've written a few things in my time, and sometimes I even spell it right (LOL). But hey thats cool, I'm not a foot guy anyway, so I won't read you're stuff, and I won't comment on it anymore. When the jerks who hang around the forum really come down on you... well it won't be my problem.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back