• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tales of the Sword Coast Part 3 M/FF - sexual(ish) content

Rithwraith

TMF Novice
Thanks again to all who read the last chapter and to Travalion and TKForce for commenting. In case anyone needs them, links to the first two chapters are below:

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120657
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121147

For the record, the character of Tane mentioned in this chapter is one of my PC’s from Baldur’s Gate. In the context of the story however he’s pretty much insignificant. Not sure why I brought him up really. Anyhoo, onwards and downwards.

Chapter 3 - On loyalty and endurance

‘One last chance to save us all a lot of grief.’ Darras said, one hand hovering near Aerie’s pale and immobile feet. As is often the case with Elves, for reasons known only to the Seldarine, Aerie’s feet were utterly flawless and ludicrously over-sensitive.

‘We keep telling you,’ Imoen said in a panic, ‘a woman from the Blacklake district hired us to retrieve some pendant that your guild stole.’
‘My mistress it seems does not believe you.’
‘It’s the truth!’ Aerie stuttered, not exactly comfortable with the position of Darras’ hand.
‘What was this woman’s name?’
‘Damn it.’ Imoen hissed, ‘what was her name?’
‘Jandra Haysee!’ Aerie was almost shrieking now. ‘She told us she owns two grain mills in Port Llast! She said she’d locked one of her servants in a three foot high cupboard after he spilt tea on her pinecone collection!’

Darras nodded.
‘Oh Gods yes, I know the woman you mean. The Battleaxe of Blacklake. Rumour has it seventeen servants have died in her service. Nothing ever comes of it of course.’
‘Seventeen.’ Imoen said, trying to sound as interested as possible, ‘one’s too many! How can she get away with that?’
‘She has enough coins to keep the militia’s eyes elsewhere.’
‘What a bitch.’ Imoen muttered.
‘And we took a job from a woman like that!’ Aerie said darkly, turning to face Imoen as best as she could, ‘I told you we should have left well enough alone but with all that gold on offer you just had to try and take on the thieves’ guild didn’t you?’
‘You know, you didn’t have to come with me.’
‘Didn’t I? I think you need me to save you from yourself.’
‘Oh yeah, well done. Great job you did this time!’
‘You’re blaming me for this!’

As vastly interesting as the sight of these two women arguing while tied to chairs was to him, Darras figured he’d best get to work before the lack of screams caused his despotic patroness to swat him about the head with a Morningstar. (She’d done it before.)

‘Anyway!’ He said loudly. Both of them abruptly stopped arguing and turned to face him.
‘Do… do you believe us?’ Aerie said.
‘Yes.’

Aerie sighed in visible relief, Imoen who was somewhat more well versed in these matters eyed Darras suspiciously.
‘Unfortunately ladies,’ he continued, ‘my mistress has a policy of thoroughness, and she’s unlikely to take my trusting nature as believable testimony, so…’

With no more of a warning then that, Darras grasped the bonds around Imoen and Aerie’s ankles with one hand, (more to steady himself than them) and traced the index finger of the other slowly up the arch of Aerie’s right foot.

With no time to brace herself, not that it would have done her much good, Aerie parted with a delightful outburst of giggling that on the face of it seemed utterly inappropriate for an interrogation room in a den of thieves. Aerie tried to pull her foot away but it was hopeless, and her efforts to escape only encouraged Darras to strengthen his assault, using all his fingers on both her bare feet at once.

‘Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he.’
‘Oh Gods.’ Imoen whispered. Though she was largely relieved that she and Aerie weren’t in fact going to be subjected to a bastinado or branding iron as she had feared, she absolutely hated being tickled. Every so often when she fell asleep while doing her chores at Candlekeep back in the old days, Tane would find her, sit on her legs, slip off her boots and tickle her senseless.

‘I’m sorry about this.’ Darras lied, ‘but it’s really the easiest way out of this for the three of us. We have a routine here, I’ll torment you for a while, tell Calliara some bullshit confession, she’ll order you killed, we’ll sneak you out the back door and tell her you’re dead. She’ll be none the wiser.’

‘Can’t we just make something up now?’ Aerie said fearfully.
‘Nope.’ Darras replied, moving one hand to pull back Aerie’s toes and using the other to tickle underneath them.

Aerie instantly broke down into a far stronger fit of laughter. She twitched and pulled as best she could against the secure bonds and tried to wriggle her feet free from the surprisingly strong grasp of Darras’ spindly fingers. Her head, being the only part of her still movable, thrashed wildly. Strands of her long, blonde hair flew all over her face and her eyes were starting to water. All the while Darras continued to explore the spaces underneath and between her toes. For the next fifteen minutes, the only sounds which could be heard were desperate screams of:

“Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Staaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ha ha hah ah ha ha ha hah ha ha ha haahah ha ha ha ha he he he hheeee he he he he he he he he he he he he! Imoen! Heeeehehelp!”

Not gonna happen. Imoen thought in response to Aerie’s desperate plea. For one thing, what could she do? For another, why draw attention to herself? They be released eventually and until then she hoped to endure as little torture as possible.

As if in answer to her thoughts, Darras released Aerie, who slumped forward and began to breathe heavily. Slowly, Darras turned to face Imoen and tried, for the sake of decency, to keep himself from grinning too much. He was now bent forward slightly in a far from successful attempt to hide the bulge in his trousers.

“Oh Gods, no! Wait! You can’t do this, I mean…” Imoen tried desperately to come up with a plausible excuse but drew a blank.
“I take it you’re as ticklish as your friend here.” He said.
“N-no.” Imoen stuttered back, fooling no one.

Darras began to lightly scrabble his fingers over the soles of Imoen’s feet and was instantly rewarded. Had she not been tied to it then Imoen would surely have jumped six feet clear of the chair.

“Ahhhah ha ha ha ha ha! Gaaahhds Cut thaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hat outttt ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Aerie, now somewhat less breathless and free from her own torments, couldn’t help but feel a little satisfaction at the sight of Imoen being punished for her foolishness. If she wasn’t tied up she might have even have given Darras a hand in tickling her.

Darras lowered himself to his knees, bringing himself almost face to feet with the two prisoners, allowing him a somewhat better position to work from and making it harder for either of them to see what he was doing.

For a few moments he simply sat and waited, listening to the uncertain winces and watching the panicked twitching of his captive’s feet as both of them waited for what was to come. Deciding that he should be fair in this matter, Darras resumed his attack on Imoen’s feet, much to Aerie’s relief.

All the endless cross country hiking that Imoen had done during the course of her adventures had done nothing to desensitise her feet from the maddening sensations they were currently enduring. More then anything she wanted to reach down and scratch away any and all traces of Darras’ ministrations, but what soon became apparent after her desperate and futile struggling against the bonds securing her wrists was that she was going nowhere.

Finally Darras decided to give them both a short break, more to rest his arms than anything else. Standing up, he moved to a nearby keg that had been lifted from a nearby brewery, poured himself a flagon of ale and sipped at it meekly as one might an overly hot coffee.

“Care to reveal who really sent you yet?” He said for appearances sake. He had no doubt that half the guild would be assembled up the stairs listening in, and he had to make a show of doing his job, if only for the sake of showmanship.

“How long are you going to keep us here?” Aerie said.
“Many, many hours I expect.” Darras replied.
“Can’t we just make up something now?” Imoen said, her voice frightened again after her earlier calm, “Haven’t you tortured us enough?”

From upstairs, someone sniggered at this question, turning all three heads.
“Oh come on,” Darras finally replied, “we’ve barely begun. Surely the two of you are made of stronger stuff then that.”
“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Aerie muttered darkly.
“The job has some perks I’ll admit. Now, any volunteers for the next half hour’s segment?”
“I volunteer Aerie!” Imoen said quickly.
“IMOEN?!” Her ‘friend’ squeaked back in outrage.
“Try sucking her toes.” Imoen continued, trying to use Darras’ obvious fetish to turn his attentions away from her, “She told me once that she likes it.”
“I never… She’s lying… I didn’t say anything of the… Don’t you dare!”

No one had ever tried that before when they were stuck down here with another. In spite of everything, Darras could not help but blush at the suggestion. Admittedly he probably would have gotten around to doing that eventually, but he normally liked to build up a working relationship of a sort with his victims in the first hour or two and pass it off as a grim necessity.

“What an interesting suggestion.” He said, turning to face Aerie who now looked utterly terrified, she scrunched her toes up and was trying desperately to cover one foot with the other as best as she could.
“Then again,” Darras continued, his eyes turning back towards Imoen, “we do take a dim view of betrayal here, and you did just sell your friend out, so I think I have little choice but to focus on you for the next segment.”

“Oh Gods, please!” Imoen said, resisting the urge to giggle even as Darras resumed his original place on his knees by her feet, “Just let us go.”
“You know, saying that’s really not going to get you released any quicker.”

As Imoen continued to plead, Darras took her right foot in one hand and before she could react, he had her three of her toes in his mouth. If she thought it had ticked before, the sensation of having Darras’ tongue snaking around and between her toes was far worse. Her screams resounded throughout all four floors of the building, reaching even Calliara’s ear. She smiled, mistaking the howl of laughter as the result of a branding iron or flail.

“Serves you right.” Aerie said to Imoen as Darras moved his mouth to work on her other foot. Every so often she would yelp as Darras bit down slightly. At the sound of Aerie’s voice however, his free hand darted upwards and with it he started tickling her feet once again. Though his attention was focused on Imoen, meaning that his attacks on Aerie weren’t as torturous as before, she nevertheless started to laugh and squirm once again as her sensitive feet were assaulted anew.

“Eeeaaha ha ha ha ha. That’s not faaaiihh he he he he hahair. You said you werrraa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha only going to tiiiihe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he hi tickle her for now.”
“Accthualthy I thaith I’f fothuth on ther. Therth a ditherenf.” Darras responded. Imoen laughed almost in tune with his words as his tongue worked against her toes to speak. She could barely recognize what it was she was saying as she begged for mercy through the howls of laughter, not that she imagined it would have made any difference if she did.

Meanwhile

Aribeth was glad to be back inside considering the rain storm that had appeared out of nowhere. She was still dripping wet from the ten minutes or so it had taken Sarir and Iyvi to get her off of the roof. In the hour since his return the two of them had tickled her almost without pause, one of them working on her upper body, the other working on her feet.

Iyvi was far less careful with her hands then Sarir, and Aribeth had had to endure more then a little tickling on her breasts when the Dryad had been working on her torso. Now at least she had the satisfaction of watching her being tied to a chair alongside herself. For all her claims of enjoying it, she did look nervous as Sarir snaked the length of rope around her ankles.

Aribeth didn’t feel quite the same fear that she had in the morning. She was still frustrated about what had happened, and she still wanted to strangle this insufferable Dryad who had convinced Sarir to hold her here an extra day, but none of it seemed quite so terrible as it had anymore. She no longer worried about being raped or tortured with anything more sinister then a feather, and she didn’t feel quite the same revulsion at Sarir’s touch that she had earlier.

She wasn’t enjoying it, and she doubted that she would. But she was beginning to understand why someone might. If Fenthick had been more willing to try this kind of thing then she had little doubt she’d be hooked. But, though she loved him (really she did, really!) the man’s idea of a passionate night involved holding hands and staring at the moon. One might think he were a servant of a celibacy promoting deity from the frigidness of the man.

“It’s nice to see Ivyi’s taken to you so quickly,” Sarir said, fiddling with a troublesome knot, “normally my guests tend to frighten her away. It’s a shame, my functions really are too private these days.”

Ivyi giggled, more because of what she expected Sarir to do to her feet any second more then because of what he was saying. Aribeth simply stared at the ceiling, if she’d only been a little more fierce then maybe she’d have been able to drive the pesky forest sprite away before she’d been landed in this greater mess.

“I need more nights like this.” Sarir said cheerfully, stepping back to examine his handiwork. His two victims, for lack of a better word, sat bound and half naked before him. Aribeth seemed to be resisting the urge to smile, Ivyi looked almost impatient, and both were waiting for him to outstretch his hand.

“Anyone want to go first?” He asked.

To be continued

P.S. If there are any characters from Baldur’s Gate or Neverwinter Nights that anyone would like to see included in this story then feel free to let me know.

Oh shoot, this story almost got past me.
(it would have if I hadn't been doing a search on my name :eek:)
Love it, keep up the great work my friend. :)
I so love D&D. :D

BTW Will you think about doing a sequel to
'Conquered Angel, part one. (A Digimon story), M/F'
I loved that story and it looked like the second part would be F/F.
I so love F/F. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back