• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Card Captors

jordan

TMF Expert
Card Captors

“Are you sure the little squirt will be ok by her self.” Asked Sakura’s bigger brother. Looking down on her he gave a snotty look. “I’ll be fine.” She said putting her hands behind her back as she leaned on the side wall, next to the front door. “Sure she will, said her father, now we really got to be going.

Pushing his son out the door they hurried down towards there awaiting car. Suddenly her brother poked his head inside the house. “Oh yeah, stay out of my room. Or else!” He said pointing at her. “Ha you couldn’t pay me enough to even look inside that jungle of filth.” She said pushing him out and slamming the door shut. Making sure that they were gone she waited by the window until the car disappeared from site.

“Yeah! Finally we can get down to some serious card catching.” Said the little stuffed animal as it flew into the hall. “Not today!“ She said grabbing the things arm. Walking into the kitchen she took out two shoe string laces from the top drawer and quickly tied his arms and legs together as he tried to struggle free. Finally he was hog tied laying on the counter.

“Hey are you nuts?” He asked as he struggled against the laces. Resting he head on her arm she looked at the little stuffed creature. “Now to do something about that mouth.” She said looking in side the drawer she got the laces from. Shuffling through the mess of junk that littered the drawer she finally found what she was looking for. Picking up a roll of duct tape she pealed off a small piece and tore it off.

“Wait! I’ve been feeling a...” She stuffed the tape over his mouth and picked him up as he tried to roll away, but she held tight. “That gets rid of one hassle.” She said as she headed up the stairs toward her room. “Listen, don’t take this personally,” she said as she turned on her bedroom light even though it was still the morning, “I just need a vacation and this is the only way to get one.” She said as she knelt down on the floor where a open truck was waiting by the foot of her bed.

Opening the lid of the truck she dropped a few of her old t-shirts inside and gently laid the stuffed thing on them. “Sorry, I hope your not afraid of the dark.” She said, almost closing the lid she flung it back open. “Oh yeah!” She said as she took her necklace off with her magic staff and dropped it into the open trunk she closed the lid and with a small key she locked it. Smiling to her self she stood up turned off her bedroom light and closed the door as she left the room.

When she got back down stairs with a running start she jumped and landed on the living room couch. “Ah, finally a little rest and relaxation!” She said as she leaned back putting her hands behind her head. She dozed off. A few hours later she woke up. “Noon!” She said dreadfully as she stood up and ran up into her room. “Now why did I come up here?” She asked her self. looking down at the still locked trunk she started to feel a little guilty and was about to release him when she heard a loud bump down stairs.

She again shutting her door she flew down stairs and into the living room where she saw a small table laying in the middle of the room. “Huh?” She said as she walked closer. As she did the table seemed to get bigger. “What the heck is going on here?” She asked until she was standing a foot away. Suddenly the table was a six feet high and five feet long and it started to grow a roof on the top where four posts on each corner held it up.

Chains on the top of the table appeared two on the head and two on the foot and two hanging from the roof. “This is strange.” Said Sakura as she peered on. Suddenly from the roof two eyes appeared. “Ahh!” She said stepping back started. The table started moving toward her. Turning around Sakura turned and ran up the stairs toward her bedroom. When she got there she slammed the door shut and with her eyes closed she stood there leaning against the door.

“Clow.” She said. A clanking sound forced her eyes open and there was the table replacing her bed! Flinging the door open she flew out, but was stopped when she felt pressure on the wrists. Looking down at them she saw two cuffs had snapped down on them. Suddenly she was knocked off her feet. She flew through the air and landed on the table. Her arms were locked above her as the two other cuffs on the roof locked together on the cuffs that were on the roof. The chains on the table at the foot of it grew cuffs and they locked down on her ankles and they were tied. Soon she laid completely straight on the surprisingly soft table.

“Now what?” She asked a little scarred as she heard her house-shoes fall onto the ground. Every thing fell silent. “This is a great way to spend my day off from the family!” She said in an upset voice. “Now what?” Suddenly from the floor and the roof of the table small one inch floating hands rose above her body. “What are those?” She asked still confused. They took certain places around the table. Two by each of her feet two by her knees, three by her tummy and ten or so by each rib and two by her neck.

The eyes that were on the roof of the table were now on the sides of the room on the wall. Suddenly they turned a blue color. “What do you wa... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sakura burst out laughing as the little hands started to tickle attack her body. The one’s by her stocking feet were making circles on the soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She continued to laugh as she struggled and twisted trying to escape the strong holds of the chains. The one’s by her ribs each tickled a small portion of that region, but it was each rib. She squirmed and laughed as the little hands continued to tickle.

“AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She continued to laugh and jerk against the cuffs even harder than before.

“S...s...s... stop please!” She begged, but the hands had no intension of doing so.

Changing strategy the hands instead started to poke her side with one index finger. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed even harder. When they poked her on the right she squirmed the other way and vice versa. Without stopping the other cuffs that were locked on to the ones on the roof lifted Sakura up into the air and the hands started to tickle her underarms. This sent her into Hysterics as she laughed even louder. With her feet now louse she started to kick, but it wasn’t any use.

Two more cuffs appeared from the roof and they cuffed her ankles again. She was lifted into the air again without the tickling stopping holes appeared in the roof as her feet were fitted in them and they were locked down. From there her socks were removed and hands armed with feathers and paintbrushes appeared. She was helpless and up side down. As the tickling picked back up.

The feathers and brushes swept over her poor ticklish soles, but something kept her from wiggling her feet or toes. She burst into a laughing maniac.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed and screamed even louder. Minutes seemed like hours as the tickling continued and she started to remember her friends and thinking this was it.

Suddenly the tickling stopped and she fell on top of her bed. Dizzy and out of breath she laid there still chuckling. Remembering her stuffed friend she jumped up and unlocked the trunk. Carefully lifting him up she took off the duct tape that was on his mouth.

“I know what happened.” She started to untie him.

“Its gone.” She said still out of breath.

“Gone yes the end no, it will be back after its found three victims.”

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

If you like this story and want to read the ending come to www.tuniverse.50megs.com

Attachments

• bonds.jpg
    bonds.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 83
  • 186314.jpg
    186314.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 69
Thanks Im glad

Hate to tell you, not really I planned to make another story any ways and since you enjoyed the first maddison get to get tickled first, and what part of the body do you want her to be tickled in first?

great story. I think Mrs. Mc Kensy should get it. I never really cared for here. She alway's has this air about her i don't like. If anybody deserves a good tickling, i think she does. Also Madison's mom wouldn't hurt to get a good tickle either. Anyway, best of luck with the story.

The 3rd sequel

Your wish is about to come to true I need 1 more person to be tickled though. Does anyone know any sites with anime tickling?

Card captors

I finished my story and wrote another so go check it out

where?

where are the storie on your site? I can't seem to find the sakura one.

Well, I think you should have Mei Lin get tickled, too. I think she should get it on her ribs, tummy, armpits, and bellybutton. I'd love to see her get tickled! She's kinda full of herself.

Thanks I will

I like your site its nice looks a little familar though. Oh well. Hey also if you want go to www.stories.5u.com and any stories you see there feel free to take. any hoo I was also wondering if there were any places were I can get a free website were I can post MPG's hope you know. And next time... well cya.

FAN

I GOT A FAN! YES!!! WOOOOO. I GOT A FAN TMF IN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHAHA.

JK

anyways I'll explain what I'm going to do with my new site. it will be more organized and more up to date and all my stories will be on it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back