• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Fetish Club (Part One)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
I quit my last story, due to the un-realism and the un-creativity it provided. I am not going to release the full story today, but over time.

----------------------------------------

This story has many beginnings, but for all anyone who joined could remember, it all started on a normal Friday evening, when three college students were in the gym, all alone.

Neither of them knew each other personally. They saw each other in class, but never said anything to each other. This is where our story begins.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Jena asked to herself, "where the hell is everybody?"
"I guess they all went home for the break," Chloe responded, slowly tracing every step on the treadmill. It was Spring Break. College students soared their way out of the college two hours ago, now, the only thing left outside was the pummeling rain, which grounded its way into the sleek floor. "I don't think I introduced myself? Hi, my name is Chloe."
"You're in my chemistry class," Jena said, a little offended.
"Seems like we lack a little chemistry," Chloe joked. Jena didn't laugh. What soared through Jena's mind was around the words of why does she think she owns this place?

That's when our final co-founder, Natalie walked in. She was drenched to the bone. Neither Chloe or Jena felt sorry for her, I mean, who would blame her? It seems like all of them had families who were on vacation instead of at home waiting for them.
"Hello there, Chloe and...." Natalie tried to slip the words out.
"Jena," Jena corrected. "Welcome to hell."
"Hm, seems like we can get along," Natalie smiled. Natalie dropped her silk-black gym bag to the ground and pulled out her gym clothes and shoes. Natalie went into the bathroom.
"So..." Jena sighed. "What to do, Chloe?" Jena put so much emphasis on that one word, Chloe, that it sounded as if she was so angry at her that it would seem as Jena wanted to at least hit her.
"Well... how about we start over? I'm sorry if I offended you in any way." Chloe held out her hand. After, what seemed, two minutes of staring at that hand, Jena shook it.
"Deal," Jena said proudly. Jena liked making friends, just as long as they would be friends with her. Natalie walked out of the bathroom proudly.
Natalie stepped on the treadmill and set her timer and speed. She began to walk. Jena and Chloe did the same. After hours of chatting and gossiping, they seemed to become friends.
"Jason is so hot, isn't he?" Natalie laughed, with her black silky hair swaying in the light, and her eyes closed. Her peach lips gleamed as the shining light lit her face.
"Sometimes I just want to ask him out." Jena replied. "Though, at times, he can be a real asshole." They all laughed at this.
"What about Bryan? I hear he pulled a joke by leaving his girlfriend two blocks behind her house," Chloe said.
Natalie slowed down her treadmill. After moments of the silence of sneakers walking on treadmills, Natalie felt it was time to tell them a huge secret, "Do any of you have a foot fetish?" There was a huge pause. Not a pause of disgust, but a pause of guilt.
"I do," Jena admitted. She looked at Chloe, who thought that they might be joking.
"Yes, so do I," Chloe responded.
Natalie smiled, along with Jena, then last came Chloe. This showed that they all had a big thing in common. It was true, they all had a foot fetish. They were now a foot fetish trio.
"Anyone want to see my feet?" Natalie offered. She stopped her treadmill. She got off and sat down on the bench.
"Why don't we all show off ours?" Jena accepted. Chloe agreed to this. So did Natalie.
Jena was a red-head, 5 foot 3, and size 9 feet. Chloe was a brown-head, 5 foot 7, and size 12 feet. Natalie was a black-head, 5 foot 8, and size 13 feet.

Natalie put her sneakers into the faces of Chloe and Jena. They all smiled and pulled off her sneakers, which covered her bare feet. Her feet were greatly tanned, along with her face. Her toes were painted brightly of pink. Both Chloe and Jena complimented her of her feet.
Chloe then sat on the bench and Natalie and Jena did the same. Chloe wore pink sneakers, and when the pulled the sneakers off, they gazed at the sight of white socks, which were short, and didn't go past her ankle. Natalie slightly unrolled the sock and felt the ball of Chloe's foot, which was very pale. Her soles were soft as silk. Natalie pulled off the rest of the sock, which revealed toes that were plain colored.
Jena then got on the bench and Natalie and Chloe pulled off her white sneakers. What revealed was the same as Chloe's, white socks that were short below the ankle. This time, Jena's feet were tanned, but lightly. They pulled off her socks, and Jena's wiggly toes were painted red. Natalie and Chloe rubbed their hands around Jena's beautiful feet. Her soles were not as soft as Chloe's, but her feet had a beautiful posture.

They huddled together, sitting down. They were now having much fun. They all did a triangle, clamping each other's feet together, hot and cold. Next, they took turns sniffing each other's feet, seeing who's the stinkiest. When Chloe sniffed Natalie's, it smelled like a scent of beautiful roses, obviously lotion. Natalie sniffed Jena's feet all over, over the arches then to the ball of the foot, which revealed stinky odors, but at the same time, greatness in every sniff. Then Jena sniffed Chloe's feet, which smelt of greatness, it didn't have a bad smell, nor did it have a great garden's scent, but instead, had a smell of a beautiful day.

With this, they decided to make themselves a group where they can be great friends just by a simple love for feet. They called their group the FFC. Foot Fetish Club. They thought it was a peaceful name.

END OF PART ONE.

Any comments?

Can't wait to see what happen in part two and I hope I can join there club ^-^

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back