• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roommate Rivalry (F/F)

bluescratch

Abby was furious, from the start, at her father's insistence that she share a room with a complete stranger in the college dorm. After 18 years of privilege and luxury, he apparently had the idea that she needed to experience a more average and ordinary way of life as an integral part of her 'education'. If there were two words which Abby refused to believe could ever be applied to her, they were 'ordinary' and 'average'. It wasn't only a question of class, status and popularity. She was well aware of her own stunning beauty, and had a string of devoted boys and men to show for it. With her blonde hair, peach-toned skin and perfectly toned body, she was every inch the picture perfect millionaire's daughter.

seducing-teacher-70ec3.jpg

To make things worse, her roommate turned out to be a complete and total freak. Rachel was a Goth, the likes of which Abby had previously encountered only at arm's length when they served her coffee in Starbucks or ogled her enviously from across the mall. She had long, black hair and pale skin, wore dark make-up and piercings in her nose and lip. Within days, Abby had taken to referring to her only as "The Vampire" amidst the new circle of upper-class friends she had set about establishing.

goth%20girl%20L.jpg

The relationship went from bad to worse in a matter of weeks. Rachel had one or two close friends, but also liked to spend time alone with her books and iPod. She was a good student, regularly attending lectures and turning in her assignments on time. Abby, not surprisingly, took a different approach to college life which revolved around endless parties, all-night drinking sessions and loud gatherings of her friends at all hours of the night. Several times, Rachel had to sleep with her pillows wrapped firmly around her head to drown out the sound of Abby in bed with some random, drunken guy she'd allowed to follow her home from a bar. There were numerous early morning confrontations, always made worse by the fact of Rachel's lack of sleep and Abby's ever-present hangovers.
"You're such a stuck-up, selfish slut," said Rachel one of these times, smoking a cigarette and wiping the sleep from her eyes.
"And you're such a pathetic freak, so which is worse?" said Abby with a vindictive smile on her face.
Of course, Rachel made plans to request a new roommate or to ship herself out of the dorm completely. More than once she fantasized about beating the shit out of Abby, but she knew that she would likely be overpowered by the stronger, taller blonde whose only sense of dedicated hard work took the shape of daily workouts at the gym.
One night in December, Rachel had turned in for an early night after a long day of lectures and a long night at the college coffee shop where she worked to earn a few extra dollars. She hoped and prayed that Abby would be out all night, so that she could enjoy an undisturbed night of sleep. Of course, this was wishful thinking. At half past one in the morning, Abby returned with a great deal of noise and commotion, crashing through the door and turning on the lights before staggering across the room and collapsing onto her bed.
Rachel sat up, glared at her and said : "You're fucking drunk again, you bitch."
Abby didn't move, but slurred in a barely decipherable voice : "Go fuck yourself, freak."
Within seconds, she was snoring. Rachel angrily tossed a cigarette lighter, which landed right against her shoulder, but she didn't move at all. Rachel realized that Abby had passed out cold, and said to herself : "Fucking bitch, I should fuck you up now."
The idea settled in her head for a few seconds, and a wicked smile came across her face. Sliding out of bed, she tiptoed across the room towards her enemy and jabbed her carefully in the ribs. Still Abby didn't move. She reached for her face and smoothed back the blonde hair which was tied back behind her head - still no response. She stared at the sleeping girl, who was wearing her usual provocative outfit of a tight, white top and blue denim miniskirt. Smiling, Rachel realized that this was an opportunity she couldn't resist.
From under her bed, Rachel fished out a plain brown shoebox and carried it back to where Abby was snoring. Opening the shoebox, she pulled out several lengths of white rope and a large red ballgag. Moving quickly out of fear that the sleeping beauty's spell might be broken at any moment, she tied one length of rope around her wrist and fixed it firmly to a bedpost. She then reached across to tie the other wrist to the opposite bedpost, before moving down to fix each ankle in the same way at the foot of the bed. Abby was now tied down in a perfect spreadeagle on her back, and Rachel admired her own work for a moment or two before slapping her hard across the face.
"Wake up, bitch," she said.
Abby didn't move, so she slapped her hard again and again. Finally, the helpless girl opened her eyes and stared up in complete bewilderment. Rachel allowed her no more than several seconds to come to terms with her predicament, before slapping her hard across the face again.
"What - the - fuck?" said Abby, clearly stung by the pain of the slap and panicking at the realization she was trapped. Before she could say another word, Rachel forced the ballgag between her lips and firmly into her mouth, tying the strap around her head.
Admiring her own work again, Rachel smiled and playfully tweaked Abby's nose before saying softly : "Shhh, little girl. There's nothing you can do now. I've got you." She giggled, enjoying the mixture of indignation and fury and fear on her captive's face. She gently brushed the hair from her reddening face, and whispered : "All those times you called me a freak, and woke me up in the middle of the night, and trashed my stuff, and acted like a slut, and everything else you've done during these past three months to make me hate you so much....tonight it's payback time, Abby." She giggled again, stroking Abby's cheek. "Hmmm, what's wrong?" Abby was breathing heavily, still struggling against the ropes but clearly weakening as her rage gave way to fear and terror.
Rachel looked her in the eye for a few seconds, still smiling, then swung one leg across the blonde's body so that she was sitting on top of her chest, straddling her and staring down into her face. She was wearing the black shorts and sleevless t-shirt which she slept in most nights, and she swept her long, black hair from her eyes as she smiled at the blonde who had almost stopped wriggling and was instead making muffled, desperate sounds through the gag.
"Not so tough now, eh?" said Rachel, playfully tapping Abby's face with both hands. She laughed, then said : "Stupid bitch, you are in so much trouble right now, you have no idea." Abby whimpered slightly from behind the gag, and this made Rachel's smile grow even wider.
"What am I going to do to you?" she said, tracing her long nails around the shape of Abby's breasts. "I mean, obviously I'm going to punish you for being a total bitch, and I'm going to torture you and make you beg for mercy, but what exactly should I do to you, hmmm?" A sense of defiance was returning to Abby's face, as she fought past the shock of her predicament, and she made noises which were more demanding as she returned the Goth girl's glare.
Rachel was humming a tune out loud now, clearly enjoying her position immensely as she continued to trace her long fingernails across Abby's skin. As she brushed them across the blonde's underarms, Abby jerked suddenly against the ropes as if struck by a surge of electricity.
Rachel's eyes widened.
"Oh my God, don't tell me you're.....ticklish?"
She quickly explored the armpits again, scraping her nails against the soft, exposed flesh and watching open-mouthed as Abby started to struggle and writhe furiously, muffled screams escaping from behind the gag as she shook her head helplessly from side to side. She stopped the tickling then, and allowed her hands to rest on her own thighs where she noticed that Abby stared at her fingers as if suddenly terrified of where they might go next.
"Oh my God, Abby, this is going to be so much fun. This is like the worst kind of torture you can ever imagine, for someone who's really ticklish. Fuck, you are in so much trouble now."
Abby was breathing heavily and whimpering again, and the defiant expression had again given way to one of unbridled fear and desperation. She pulled hopelessly at the ropes, looked all around her for any chance of escape or salvation, and then stared back at Rachel's fingers as they moved menacingly like spiders across her breasts and towards her exposed underarms.
"Tickle tickle," teased Rachel as the fingers moved slowly into the armpits again, and instantly Abby was overcome with convulsions as her body shook in several directions all at once. Through her gag, it wasn't clear if she was laughing or screaming or both, but Rachel enjoyed the noise and the look in her eyes as tears began to appear. She tickled her for all of five minutes, only stopping when she feared that the blonde might pass out completely. Her hands resting on her thighs again as she stared down into Abby's face, she giggled and said : "This is so much fun. I wonder how long before you pee yourself." Abby whimpered again, clearly exhausted, and one of the tears which had welled in her eyes rolled slowly down her reddened cheek.
"Awww, don't cry baby," said Rachel. "You can't cry yet. We didn't even do your feet yet." At this, Abby let out a desperate scream which, if not for the gag, would surely have woken the entire dorm. Her eyes widened in sheer panic, and Rachel smiled as the realized the meaning of this outburst. Quickly jumping up, she walked to the foot of the bed where Abby's legs were secured tightly to the frame with the white rope. The blonde was still wearing her white sandals, which Rachel removed slowly while gently stroking the top of her feet and humming a playful tune. She was kneeling at the foot of the bed now, with the sole of each naked foot now easily within her reach. She could hear Abby's muffled cries for mercy, and peered up across her outstretched body to take another look into her desperate, pleading eyes.
Making eye contact, she said : "Oh Abby, you have such beautiful feet. But I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. Please tell me these beautiful feet aren't....ticklish!"

Fracking phenomenal... finish off the blond and then please devise a revenge story!

oh my tell me there is more ^-^
and tell me Abby gets revenge ^-^
oh and where did you get those pics from??
the girls in them are very cute

Great story! Keep going man you are just getting to the fun part..the FEET!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back