• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Fetish Club (Part Two)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
Part One

The girls loved to show off their feet to each other. It felt like destiny. They told each other on how they originally got their foot fetish. They laughed and played with their feet. Sometimes one of them would try to lick another girl's foot and tell them how it tasted. They thought Natalie's was the best.

"Wow, it's only the first day of Spring Break and we already seem to be having fun!" Chloe exclaimed with a broad smile on her face. They all laughed. Chloe put her legs across Natalie's lap. Natalie started to rub her feet. Jena was holding Natalie's feet in her hands while putting a pedicure on them. Chloe was holding Jena's feet and sniffing them and sometimes licking them.
Next morning was the best. They all joined in Chloe's apartment. They all did a tickling contest with each other. Natalie was the tickler and Jena and Chloe were tied up in chairs. Natalie tickled Jena's wrinkly soles.
"Hahaha!" Jena laughed. Her toes were franticly wiggling around. She tried to scrunch her soles, but Natalie then started kissing them, which was undeniably torture. Natalie liked scratching her nails into Chloe's soft pillowly soles. She had a great laugh.
"MAHAHAHA!" Chloe choked while her lungs were blasting with laughter. Then it was Jena and Chloe's turn to tickle Natalie.
"Mahaha! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" Natalie giggled. Jena and Chloe started licking Natalie's rough soles, but at the same time, soft ruffles in her feet. Jena started sucking on Natalie's toes and Natalie enjoyed every bit.
"Well, I guess Jena's the winner," Chloe declared, with her feet laid out while Natalie slightly brushed her finger down Chloe's arch. "Mehahaha! Quit it!"
They spent the last days of Spring Break thinking of ways to enjoy their time with their feet in display. No one was at the college but them, and if their club was going to expand, they would need people to join it after Spring Break was over.
Then came the day. Floods of students piled back in at George Washington College. Chloe demised a plan for expanding students.

The next day...

Chloe was walking around in the hallway to Study Hall. She then saw a girl with blond hair kicking her sandals to each other, examining them. Chloe sat down beside her and asked her how she was doing. The girl, she examined, was beautiful: she had dashing shiny blue eyes like the ocean, always smiling lips that were colored of pink, and eyelashes that were curved and slightly dark.
"What's wrong?" Chloe asked.
"My feet hurt," the girl replied with a sad tone in her voice, "has been all day, I rubbed them too hard over Spring Break, I went on a hiking trip."
"Oh, happened to me before. What's your name?" Chloe inquired the girl.
"Cindy," Cindy answered.
"Hey, want to join our club? We like to help with foot problems," Chloe offered.
"Oh, is it foot fetish?" Cindy asked.
"Yes," Chloe replied with confidence, "we do lots of things involving feet."
"Cool!" Cindy exclaimed in a hushed voice. "I actually do have a foot fetish myself." Cindy held her hand to her heart.
"Welcome to the Foot Fetish Club." Chloe offered her hand. Cindy shook it.

The next day, Cindy arrived at the meeting at Natalie's house. Natalie's house had posters all around her house of foot models. She had magazines to the corner of tickling magazines like 'Laughter Digest' and other kinds. Cindy noticed a miniature version of stocks.
"Welcome to my house," Natalie welcomed. "As you can see, I got many foot fetish posters and magazines and sorts."
Cindy gaped at the sites of such fetish items. As a child, Cindy had always liked female feet.
Jena walked in and put her feet in the stocks. Natalie came over and locked her feet in with a removable lock. Jena laughed. Cindy came over and offered to tickle Jena's feet.
"MAHAHAAHA!" Jena laughed. "She's an experienced tickler, I see!"
"I had my training," Cindy laughed.
Everyone in the household was barefoot. Cindy took a look at Natalie's feet. She thought Natalie's feet were in great shape. Chloe then observed Cindy's soles and thought they were great looking as well. Natalie came over and started to lick Cindy's feet and said they were great.

"Okay, now to business," Chloe announced as she unlocked Jena from the stocks. "We're going to discuss on how we are going to get even more people in."

END OF PART TWO.

Any comments?

very very interesting. I like how it is going so far but are only girls going to join or will they get guys too? keep up the good work can't wait for part three ^-^ :feets:

Sorry, his name is most likely not yours, and his role is a little bit different than you might think

aww fewy. I was hoping that I could oh well guess I'll just have to picture myself as him ^ ^

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back