• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RPG'S![Role Playing Games]

SceneAesthetic

We should have those for people to join and,pretend like their actually tickling someone.Like this:

Christina:-Sits on Nathan's lap-
Nathan:-Tickles her sides-

Or:

Tina:*Eats a sandwhich*
Greg:*grabs her sides*

Like that

It'll be great
;)

Hmm...

There seems to be many people looking for cybertickling in the chatroom and also in the personals section, if cyber's what you're looking for. There's also a tickle fight thread at tickletheater, but it's fallen into disuse of late, I think.

As for actual roleplaying (distinct characters, storytelling, etc.), I'm not sure at all - I haven't seen/heard of too many roleplaying groups - I know that cosmo_ac runs one. I myself have been looking for some open-minded roleplaying groups/partners, but no such luck yet - either in multiplayer games or freeform RP.

In conclusion - it sounds like you're after some fun cyber - try the chatroom and the personals forum.

The Tickle Theater has/had something like that. How much of it is/was tickling, I don't know. It's been going for a long time. It was run by a member her and there known as Kalamos...Or he, at least, had a crucial role in setting it up. You might want to ask him what it was all about.

It might still be there, too. It had it's own sub forum.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back