• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Fetish Club (Part Three)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
Part One
Part Two

"Who knows anybody who might join the club?" inquired Chloe. Natalie, Jena, and Cindy were sitting on the ground with their bare feet sticking out.
"I do," Cindy replied. "His name is Ryan. He is a foot lover, and he also takes videos of foot models."
"Excellent," Chloe responded, mind devious, "let's try to get him to join today."

So the girls went over to 394 Eddison Dr. to find a moderately small house. All the blinds were closed. They weren't too sure if anyone was home. They noticed that the door was ajar. Natalie walked inside while the rest of them waited.
Natalie soared through the rooms when she cracked open a door and saw a young brunette guy on the ground when a gorgeous blond put her feet on his mouth. She noticed a camera over to the corner, with a red circle near the lens, indicating it was recording.
"Hello?" Natalie asked. There was a brief moment of silence. The boy quickly pulled his head up.
"OH SHI---" the guy said. He noticed a beautiful girl waiting at his door, he was instantly in love. "Who are you?'
"I'm Natalie, and I need to ask you something," Natalie replied, "are you Ryan?"
"Yes ma'am." He lifted himself off the floor and greeted Natalie. "What do you need?"
"Cindy told us that you were a foot lover," Natalie explained, "and we made a club dedicated to foot lovers in general. We need some members, care to join?" Ryan looked at her eyes, insuring it wasn't a joke.
"What's in it for me?" Ryan asked with a hint of curiosity in his tone.
"You don't need to pay for models, you can come to our club any time, and you can record us at any time," Natalie answered. Ryan was already impressed. He joined, and so did the girl behind him, who's name is Rachel.
Six members already. The team was impressed. Ryan held his camera in his hand as all five girls were strolling their way down to their house.
"Okay," Ryan narrated, "I'm surrounded by five hot girls, who are all foot fetish, as we are headed to their own club called the Foot Fetish Club."
"Damn right!" Natalie exclaimed with a huge smile embedded in her face. They all laughed.
They went inside the house, and all the girls kicked off their shoes and, if they were wearing it, socks. Natalie showed Rachel around. Ryan went around and pushed the camera at the soles of Chloe and Cindy. Rachel offered to be tickled. She put her feet in the stocks and Ryan went over there and tickled her feet.
"MAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel laughed. Her blond hair swayed in the air. Natalie sat on her couch and propped her feet on the coffee table. Ryan immediately looked at her soles and complimented her pretty feet.
"Look at those beautiful toes," Ryan said.
Jena went on the computer and told Ryan to start making the official website of their club. Ryan agreed immediately. For once, he was the happiest he could be. He already liked Natalie, and she liked him back. He also had unlimited looks at beautiful feet without them thinking he was weird.

A WEEK LATER...
Jena was heading to her class. She crossed by two boys with her sandals flopping their way. The two guys started staring at her and laughing. Then Jena walked by her best friend (who didn't have a foot fetish, nor knew that Jena had one) and said hey, but she didn't say hi back. She looked in disgust.
Jena walked by Chloe, who for once, acted normal. Chloe joined her on her walk. Chloe then told her the news. Apparently, Ryan didn't have a tight mouth. They walked past a flier.

THE FOOT FETISH CLUB
Unlimited looks at feet!
Hot girls!
For any people who have foot fetishes!
Join today!
It's FREE!

tffc.com

Current members:

Jena stopped reading at that point. She felt like punching Ryan. Why did he have to LIST the people who already was a member? Well, it's not worthy to kick him out, at least he advertised it some place where more foot fetish people could see.
Jena walked to Natalie's house, which was occupied by at least 3 more people whom she didn't know.
Their names were: Michelle, Sam, and Brittney.
Michelle was a beautiful black-head, she was tall and skinny. Sam was a tall. Brittney was a wonderfully tanned blond. Michelle was Sam's boyfriend.
Jena looked down at the two girl's feet. Brittney had the prettiest. She had greatly tanned feet with multi-colored toenails. Then when Jena offered to look at her soles, she saw a great sole structure. When Brittney scrunched her toes, a beautiful ripple formed. It was the greatest feet Jena had ever seen.
"You can lick it if you like," Brittney said, "I don't mind, I used to be a foot fetish model, and I think your club is a great idea."
Jena pulled out her tongue and licked Brittney's soft soles. They were a great taste, in Jena's mind. Each inch was brought on by a taste of the sweatiest feet, but in the mind of Jena, it tasted of the greatest taste that ever brought into her mind.
"Your feet is excellent," Jena complimented.

With nine members now, the club felt packed. Ryan and Sam were messing around with Ryan's camera and trying to tape all the feet. The site had reached 785 views in just 15 hours. Two videos were added, with at least ratings of 4.94 out of 5.00.
The club felt great, until that one fateful day...

END OF PART THREE.

NOOOO not a cliff hanger. please part 4 soon please ^ ^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back