• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catti-brie Tickled (M/F)

MRAnderson

Catti-brie (m/f)

This is just a short scene I wrote that I wish was actually in Streams of Silver. I don't know that there are many of you who read Drizzt books, but for those of you that do, I hope you enjoy this. I've just written a short bit that I will post here surrounded by R.A. Salvatore's text.

Text between the double asterisks is excerpted directly from Streams of Silver, by R. A. Salvatore. ** **

**Catti-brie sensed the danger as soon as she reached the doorway and saw the black form dropping to her side. But as quick as her reactions were, her own dagger was not halfway from its sheath before the thin fingers of a cool hand clamped over her mouth, stifling a cry, and the razored edge of a jeweled dagger had creased a light line on her throat.

She was stunned and appalled. Never had she seen a man move so quickly, and the deadly precision of Entreri's strike unnerved her. A sudden tenseness in his muscles assured her that if she persisted in drawing her weapon, she would be dead long before she could use it. Releasing the hilt, she made no further move to resist.

The assassin's strength also surprised her as he easily lifted her to a chair. He was a small man, slender as an elf and barely as tall as she, but every muscle on his compact frame was toned to its finest fighting edge. His very presence exuded an aura of strength and an unshakable confidence. This, too, unnerved Catti-brie, because it wasn't the brash cockiness of an exhuberant youngster, but the cool air of superiority of one who had seen a thousand fights and never been bested.

Catti-brie's eyes never turned from Entreri's face as he quickly tied her to the chair. His angular features, striking cheekbones and a strong jaw line, were only sharpened by the straight cut of his raven black hair. THe shadow of beard that darkened his face appeared as if no amount of shaving could ever lighten it. Far from unkempt, though, everything about the man spoke of control. Catti-brie might even have considered him handsome, except for his eyes.

Their gray showed no sparkle. Lifeless, devoid of any hint of compassion or humanity, they marked this man as an instrument of death and nothing more.

"What do ye want o' me?" Catti-brie asked when she mustered the nerve.

Entreri answered with a stinging slap across her face. "The ruby pendant!" he demanded suddenly. "Does the halfling still wear the ruby pendant?"

Catti-brie fought to stifle the tears welling in her eyes. She was disoriented and off guard and could not respond immediately to the man's question.**

Artemis Entreri is anything but soft-hearted, yet when he saw the tear streak down Catti-brie's reddened, beautiful face, he knew he would not cause her anymore pain...he couldn't...but he must know where the pendant is! How could he get this information from her? He stood leaning against the wall, thinking for a few moments, and then he decided to try to scare her with a threat...even if he knew it would be an empty one...

He knelt down before her and began to pull off one of her boots. The soft leather boot slipped off, and the air before him was filled witht he scent of her foot and that of the leather boot. Entreri didn't notice, but as he slipped the boot off, it's fur-lined cuff had rubbed across the bottom of her foot, tickling her slightly...she couldn't help but wiggle her toes. He toes were very cute...as was everything else about her. They were small, round, and plump. Overall, he thought her foot was rather attractive, and he was surprised at how clean it was. The foot was quite pale, but her toenails shimmered in the thin light that was shining in through the window. They were painted, it seemed....her toenails were painted bright red! How odd!? If she took such good care of her feet, he believed she also likely took pride in their beauty, and this added hope to his plan.

He took her baby toe between his thumb and his index finger, and then he drew out his wicked jeweled dagger, and placed the cold, incredibly sharp blade against her skin, under the curl of that toe. She gasped at the touch, but regained her composure very quickly despite the fact that she was indeed very frightened. "I grow tired of this...tell me the whereabouts of the pendant and I shall spare you the discomfort I have planned", he said. She said nothing though, and closed her eyes tightly, attempting to brace herself against the bite of the evil dagger, which she fully expected to feel any moment. When Entreri saw her close her eyes, he knew that his threat did not work...and now he would be forced to reveal his weakness...to show that he would not back up his own threat...but then, in a flash, an idea came to him. He quickly pulled the dagger away, and very softly and slowly drew the point along her arch. This tickled her, and she giggled loudly and sweetly before she could catch herself.

"Ticklish?", he asked with an evil smile upon his face. The answer to this question was obvious, however, and Catti-brie did not bother to answer. He sheathed his weapon, and began to pull off her other boot. Catti-brie tried to pull away from him, but her range of motion was restricted by the ropes, and she was quickly barefoot. He then produced another length of rope, and tied her ankles together. He asked her once more, half-heartedly for the whereabouts of the ruby pendant, but as expected, she would not speak. And so, he began to tickle her feet Now, Entreri had never really tickled anyone very much before, but due to his dexterity, he was a natural tickler. His perfectly manicured short fingernails scratching lightly all over the bottoms of Catti-brie's feet, which wiggled and twitched in response. Her face, however, was steeled, and she would not give him the satisfaction of hearing her laugh, even though his fingers were tickling her quite a bit. He spidered his fingers all over her arch for several minutes, knowing that the tickling must be driving her mad, but not understanding how she remained quiet. He expected to hear her laughter. "Surely, this tickles you...why do you not laugh?", he asked. She didn't respond, but as he asked the question, he hit a particularly sensitive spot near her heel and she had to bite her lip to keep from laughing out. He noticed this, and attacked the spot more directly, poking and wiggling his finger there. He thought he had her for a minute, but she took a deep breath and held her ground. Amazed at how stubborn she was, he stopped his wild tickling.

He knew that this could work...he could tickle the information out of her, but he needed to tickle her better. He had to learn how to make it tickle more...and he knew he could learn quickly, but it would be easier if he could hear her laughter. While he was thinking, his fingers had absently been rubbing Catti-brie's feet, and he noticed that they were slightly calloused. At that thought, he reached into a pouch at his belt and drew out some healing salve. He smeared a light coating on both of her feet, causing her to wiggle a bit more, and then let her sit for a couple minutes. The salve felt very good to Catti-brie...it didn't quite tickle, but it tingled. He then touched her feet again, and was not surprised to find that the callouses were healed, and her feet felt incredibly soft.

He took one finger, and scratched softly down her sole. The salve made a big difference, it seems, as Catti-brie let out a long giggle, "Hehehehehehe...oooh, what did you do to me? Why does it tickle so much more now?" Entreri, surprised to hear her speaking, remarked triumphantly, "So you talk...where is the Ruby Pendant?" Catti-brie did not respond. Entreri began to tickle again, this time walking two fingers up and down the bottom fo her foot. She tried to fight the tickling again, but she found that the sensation was too strong, and soon she was giggling freely, "Hehehehehe...hee hee...it tickles...hehehe" He kept tickling, experimenting with different touches...scratching, poking, pinching, and wiggling. He learned that if he bent her toes back gently, and stretched the skin covering her arch, it seemed to tickle her more when he ran his fingers over that area. That also allowed him to get the undersides of her toes, which made her laugh very hard. Entreri was pleased that he had her laughing loudly now, but he was disappointed that she did not beg for the tickling to stop. He had to make it tickle more still...

Just then, he remembered a particular 'poison' he carried with him...this poison excited the nerves of the afflicted person, causing them to be much more sensitive than normal. He had always valued it for heightening pain, allowing him to make opponents cower just from a small nick from his blade...but why shouldn't it make Catti-brie more ticklish? He took a gnomish syringe from his belt, and drew in a fair amount of his supply of nerve poison. Carefully, he injected the poison into the fleshy area of her right arch. The poison was localized, tho, and he hadn't thought this through fully, for as soon as the toxin entered her bloodstream, it reached the nerves near the needle prick, and sent waves of agony from her foot up into her brain. She screamed, and began to weep from the pain, and Entreri felt very badly for her indeed, but this needed to work...he didn't have enough time to play with Cattibrie for days, just to find out where the pendant was...he quickly injected her other foot, and then applied generous amounts of the healing salve to her feet again. This seemed to ease her pain almost immediately, but the salve, which had only tingled before, was now making her laugh. Quite pleased with himself, Entreri inquired about the pendant once more. She continued to laugh and giggle, but did not give him an answer.

Entreri growled and started tickling her toes, scratching the undersides, and then spreading them apart, and tickling in between. Catti-brie erupted in laughter...she had never felt such tickling, and so, she laughed, "Ahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahahahahaha...plehehehehehehease stahahahahahap thahahahahat....plehehehehehehehease...ahhhh! Eeeeehehehehehehe!" Entreri kept tickling, pleased with himself for making her beg, "I shall stop if you answer my questions. Will you talk?" Catti-brie replied through her laughter, "Nohohohoho...hahahahahaha, I....ehehehehe...won't....hahahaha...tell you....hahahahaha a thing!" Entreri growled loudly, and then he thought of something...he reached into his grooming kit, and withdrew his shaving brush...he began to swish it along the bottom of her feet, under her toes, and in between them as well. She shrieked at this new tickle, and it was too much for her, "AHHHH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NOHOHOHO....REHEHEHEHEGIS....HAHAHAHA...REGIS....HEHEHEHE...HE WEARS....AHAHAHA...THE RUHOOHOOHOOBY PENDANT!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!! YOOHOOHOOHOOHOO ARE KILLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!"

**Entreri nodded and smiled slightly. "He is with the dark elf, the dwarf, and the barbarian," he said matter-of-factly.**

**Material excerpted from pp20-22 of Streams of Silver, by R.A. Salvatore. (c)1989 TSR, Inc All characters are theirs, and not mine.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back