• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok, now what?!?

ViperGTS

Well, I finished making the GIF video...now how do I get it into my signature?

Under the logo at the top of the page click on the word 'Profile'.

Click on 'edit my profile'

The in the sig box create a link to where you put the gif using the IMG codes.

Myriads

Yes your image must be uploaded to a server before you can link it.

As to where.... That's the $64,000 question, there are not many places that allow linking. If you have webspace that came with your internet account (all AOL and Earthlink accounts do) then you could put it there.

Myriads

I have the thing on AOL but how do i get a direct link to it? Im stupid when it comes to this in particular....i'm sure it's easy. HELP!!!

Go to the Image forum. At the top of it there is a sticky thread that tells you how to post an image using AOL. It has instructions for how to upload into your webspace. Follow them, then do what I said to edit your sig file and you should get it!

Myriads

That's not quite what I want to do here. I want the image to pop up in my signature so that it plays by itself. I've seen it done...there has to be a way.

The second post in this thread tells you how to edit your profile and insert the gif there, then it will play. That's all you need to do once you have the gif loaded into linkable webspace which can be done via the instructions at the top of the image forum (you only need to use the load part, not the post part, but the post part is exactly how you will do it when you go to edit your sig, as it works the same way as posts to a forum with the vB codes)

Myriads

As in the second post in this thread:

How to add a sig:

Under the logo at the top of the page click on the word 'Profile'.

Once the new page loads, click on 'edit my profile'

Then, in the sig box, create a link to where you put the gif using the IMG codes.

Myriads

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back