• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento next Saturday

dvnc

Our March event is in Sacramento next Saturday, the 15th. Already have a good-sized mob, but there's room for a few more. Interested? Sign up!

WOoooooHOOooooo!

I am very much looking forward to it! To see some familiar faces again and meet some new ones as well. My current tenderness from the recent assault on my sides should be cleared up nicely by then so that they are fresh for my Love to share if he so choses...

*whimpering, begging of my Love to please share me again*

What? I can't help it! He's corrupted me and I am thoroughly addicted! :D

See you all this weekend!

Aw, ya KNOW we're missin' ya, brer Bear. Wishin' you were back here. Happy you and that delightful woman are together out there, though!

I'm very close to Sacramento, I've never been to one of these gatherings. How does it all work?

To sign up for the West Coast Gatherings, mail to [email protected] and answer the questionairre sent back to you. Once on the list for these events, you'll get invites to our events. You reply to the ones you wish to attend.

Given that this event is tomorrow, you're going to need to mail promptly. Fear not, though. There's events every season in Sacramento.

I tried emailing and it says the email can't be sent because the screen name doesn't exist.

I'm dealing with finals this weekend, but one of these times, I plan on making it up to the other part of our fair state.

Nonetheless, hope everyone has a great time.

So glad that everyone had a good time. It was great to see you all again!

Next event is in San Jose. See you there. :)

Good Gathering

It was a lot of fun seeing everyone there. It was well worth the drive and for me I had a much better time at this gathering there than I would have at another party that day (not that the other party was bad, this was much more my kinda fun).

I hope that Nightshade can get a Saturday off to come to one of these someday because I know that she and Ravensmoon would get along well.

:happyfloa

Thank you. dvnc, for hosting another great time. (It was a pleasure to meet you lady friend!) It has been nothing but amazing experiences for me attending these gatherings with my Love. The warmth and genuine enthusiasm of the amazing individuals I have met are endearing.

Bagelfather... wonderful, wonderful tickles as usual! I enjoy your company and your jests immensely! (not to mention the oh so soft beard!) Yepyep! I can't wait to meet your lovely :D

Bellystrokes... OMG! I knew that you would have to be wonderful if my Love called you Goddess. I now know the amazing warmth that you are. SOOO much fun to tickle you and be tickled by you. Did I tell you how much I love a squirmer? Ooh do I ever! :bowing:

I thank you all for being so welcoming to our dear lady friend. I am pretty sure we made a convert that evening!

And to you, my Love, my gentle Wirchler... Thank you for sharing me with our friends again. And thank you for delighting in our new friend with me. :lovestory

I look forward with enthusiasm at the next event!

We aim to please, darlin'. Glad we succeeded. :) Glad your friend dug the scene, too.

Bastards...one and all...:jester:

I'm SO bummed I missed it but Maui called and...I...just had to answer~hey, if I put it off one more week, I'd have been stuck partying w/those a-hole spring breakers and the likes of Joe ROGAINE (shudders.) Luckily, my boob-flashing days are over~well, to most of you anyhoo...:evilha:

Seriously, sounds like yet another amazing time and I am sorry to have missed all of you darling dolls :justlips: I can't beleive Goddess B. picked THIS week to come up here. Bitch. :Kiss2:

Danimal, get your girl and come home STAT~doctor's orders!

And did Lance ever get straightened out? You can PM me if you're having trouble mister, I'll get your info to dvnc for next time if not and you're still interested...

XOXO

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back