• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE TICKLING BOOTS (Nylons) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
This story introduces Edeena (whose petite soles I stimulated gleefully through her dark grey hose), Michaella (a Nubian beauty) and Meesha (a Brazilian Goddess).

In this story, Nurses Natalie and Kristine, stewardess Anita and tender Lison, and dark-skinned Bibi and Aneesa go to a dungeon to alleviate their tickling impulses, but end up being subjected to a delicious laughing gas and have the ticklishness of their nyloned foot-bottoms increased and stimulated through strange boots by dominant Meesha, Edeena and Michaella.

As usual, comments are welcomed...

The Tickling Boots​

“Welcome...welcome to Fantasy World. Please come around here and sit down. We will be with you shortly,” said Edeena, a petite girl with glasses and somewhat curly black hair who welcomed them at the door in her light grey reinforced heel and toes stockinged feet. In addition to Edeena, two other women, Meesha, a petite dark-skinned beauty, and Michaella, a tall Nubian beauty, were there to meet them. Lison, Anita, Bibi, Aneesa, Kristine and Natalie were bored and had decided, at Lison’s suggestion, to explore their fantasies. So, they went to this new place, Fantasy World.

Five minutes went by without anyone else showing up and Aneesa, as usual, began to show her impatience.

“Well, ha, ha, ha, are we gonna wait any longer?” she asked.

Everyone turned their attention towards Aneesa.

“Why did you speak like that?” asked Natalie.

“Speak like wha-hat?” asked Aneesa, when she suddenly realized what she had done. “Ha-ha, what’s wrong with me-heehee.”

“You’re geeheehgling, eeheeh, aahaah, ooh,” noted Anita. “Meeheeheeh too.”

“Hahaha, why are we hahaha laughing?” wondered Bibi. A delicious sensation filled her lungs.

“Ahahah, ohoh, it’s laughing gas, ohohahahohohahah, they’re making us, ohohoh, ahah, laugh by pumping laughing gas, ohohohohohoh, ahahahah, into the room,” giggled Lison.

“Aaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, I can’t take it. My lungs are laughing endlessly,” complained Kristine, as she fell to the floor, her hands clutching her sides. Obviously, the gas was having a strong effect on soft nurse Kristine.

The laughing gas, green in color, thickened, increasing its effect on the girls. One by one, they fell to the ground, clutching their sides. Tears began dwelling in their eyes.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” laughed Lison regularly, as she rolled on the floor. “It’s like being tickled from inside, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” she added, as her shoes deserted her feet.

“Stop the gas, stop that gas, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I just can’t stop laughing, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” complained Aneesa. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, it feels like my throat is getting tickled with a feather, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho,” noted the sensitive dark-skinned girl, now rolling on the floor.

Natalie was in no better shape. “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, stop it, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, it’s like my belly is getting punished, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” she stated helplessly. “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, no, no, no, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” she added, twisting on the floor.

“The gas is affecting, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, each of us differently, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, it’s quite efficient, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, it induces me to laugh endlessly,” noted Anita, her blouse opening up, her shoes empty somewhere on the floor.

Suddenly a pink gas came into the room. “What is that, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, that pink gas, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” asked Bibi.

All six girls inhaled that new gas. Moments later, their laughter died down, and they fell asleep, a huge smile on their face.

***​

When Anita woke up, she quickly realized she couldn’t move at all. She was in the most restrictive stocks she had ever been in: her feet were stocked inches from the floor, her head, inches above her feet, and her hands, inches above her head. Also, she was wearing strange transparent boots, and her feet were tingling, a delicious sensation which caused great pleasure in her body. Lison, who was stocked across from her, was also wearing those boots on top of which a number appeared: 120. But most remarkably, she was wearing a gorgeous silky looking...nun uniform.

When Lison woke up, the first thing she said was “What are you doing in a nun’s uniform, Anita?”

“She’s preparing herself to experience the worst tickle torture of her life,” said Edeena, and I’m so going to enjoy it. Wow, 120, you’re really ticklish now,” added the petite girl who was wearing her delectably light grey stockings...and a nun’s uniform.

“What do you mean, really ticklish?” asked a curious Lison. “I’m already very ticklish. What’s that mean 120?”

“Yes, you’re very ticklish, you’re an 89, tender girl, and you’re friend here is a natural 72. But now, you’re both 120s. See, these boots you’re wearing? They’re tickling-inducing boots...or tickle-increasing boots, depending on how they’re used. You should feel a tingling sensation in your delectable stockinged soles. It’s indicative of your increased ticklishness.”

“You’re...you’re mad,” said Anita, who could feel a tingling sensation on the bottoms of her feet, but couldn’t believe this could lead to increased ticklishness.

“But if we’re 120s, we’ll scream in ticklish agony, we’ll laugh so much we’ll go mad with ticklish pain,” noted Lison, who was still incredulous even though she did feel a strong tingling sensation.

“I was raised by nuns,” indicated Edeena, “and they tickled my stockinged feet all the time. They adored it. I want revenge,” said Edeena, who pushed a button on the boots. A panel slid away exposing Anita’s and Lison’s stockinged foot-bottoms. “Wow, these look horribly ticklish now. Ghiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, my lovely nuns. Ghiiiiiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, my touchy nuns. They used to ghili-ghili me all the time. Ghiiiiiiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, my ticklishified nuns,” teased Edeena, as she felt intense pleasure at touching the delicious reinforced heels and toes stockings.

Lison’s body jerked violently as soon as she felt Edeena’s nails penetrate her stockings. Instantly, she lost control of it. The tickling pain that coursed through her nerve endings had never been this violent. The screams of agony and the laughter that crossed her lips had never been so loud and painful.

For her part, Anita almost lost her mind as soon as Edeena’s nails touched her stockings. The sensations that were twirling just under Edeena’s nails were the most painful and the most laughter-inducing that she had ever felt. They made her produce a mixture of laughter and screams of agony that deafened her. How could she be that ticklish?

“Ooooh, my two little nuns are ticklish under their sisterly soles. They like it under their sisterly soles. Ghiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, feel my nails delicate nuns of the nyloned foot-bottoms. The smoothness of your stockings turns me on, tender nuns. The harshness of your laughs excites me. You’ve tickled me so much in my youth. You had fun with my ticklish nylons. Now, I will take care of your ticklish stockings. I will listen to your laughter as I stimulate your ticklishified soles.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah, aaaahahah, aaaahahah, aaaahahah, ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, aaaahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah,” replied Lison, who couldn’t believe how much her ticklishness had increased and how crazy that girl seemed to be. She also couldn’t believe how much her laughing pattern had changed due to her increased sensitivity.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” replied Anita whose body was shaking in the restrictive stocks she was locked in. Anita was sure she was gonna go mad.

“Do you feel like going mad, ticklish nuns? Let me help you by tickling your reinforced toes. See the device measuring your new ticklishness is directed at your arches, but the one that ticklishified you is closer to your toes, your lovely nun toes. These toes,” she noted, burying her nails inside Anita’s and Lison’s reinforced toes. “I estimate they’re at least 135, madness level.”

The stocks creaked as Lison’s and Anita’s bodies shook violently. Their laughs actually increased, if it was possible. Edeena enjoyed the smoothness of her nuns’ reinforcements and the painful harshness of their laughs. “You are so ghili, ghili, kootchy-koo ticklish my tender little nuns. Do you like my nails under your super smooth reinforcements, my sweet little nuns?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed roughly Lison who was now officially broken for the first time in her ticklish life. She, who usually enjoyed pain and torture, couldn’t take anymore of this insane punishment.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” toe-laughed Anita, who didn’t know where and who she was anymore. Her nerve endings were one by one exploding with pain. Who was she? A ticklish woman was all she could think of. Where was she? In a ticklish situation of some kind, punished for her bad deeds.

“I can see that you are broken, big-footed girl. You no longer know that you are a ticklish nun in stocks. And your friend isn’t too far behind. Maybe if I dig in my nails deep inside the ticklish realm of her beautiful toes. Ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, kootchy, kootchy-koo. Yes, you’re broken. You no longer know who you are either. Now, to drive you into a delicious madness by tickling the various regions of your toes for many, many, long minutes. Go mad ticklish nuns. Go mad ticklish nuns. These toes are sooooo ticklish, aren’t they? Ghiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, I can finally enjoy my revenge.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed broken Lison. Why did it tickle so much? Where was she? Who was she? She was...a ticklish, no, a very, very ticklish nun. Maybe she had been a bad nun. That’s probably what it was.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” laughed Anita like a broken record. Anita’s laughing pattern was stuck in a repetitive mode that could not be broken. She was laughing like a robot, unable to control anything. She slowly slipped into toe-induced ticklish madness.

***​

“Why are my feet so tingly?” wondered Aneesa, as the sole plates of the tickling boots were removed, exposing her dark taupe nyloned soles.

“Your normal ticklishness level is 75. So is your sister’s. With these, I’ve increased the sensitivity level of your arches to a delicious 125, and that of your toes to a painful 135. And your dark-skinned Arab soles,” continued Meesha, “are so incredibly attractive. I love dark-skinned soles. They drive me mad with pleasure. And those pretty colorful silk pajamas you’re clad in enhance your soles even more. Are you ready to laugh?”

“How can you increase the ticklishness of someone with mere boots?” asked incredulously Bibi. “I know my soles are tingling, but I don’t see the relationship...”

“You don’t see the relationship? Feel the relationship then,” said the girl,” as she applied her long nails in the middle of Bibi’s and Aneesa’s soles. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, my gorgeous Arab girls. I love dark skinned nyloned feet. Dark skin, like my Brazilian dark skin, gives nylon an attractive tint. I can not resist that tint. And neither could the two sisters who babysat me, wrapping me in my blankets as I wore colorful silk pajamas, and exciting my taupe nyloned-foot bottoms until my parents came home. Now, laugh, my pretty pajama-clad sister slaves. Feel my nails under your dark taupe and teal soles. Keeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, tender pajama slaves.”

Aneesa, wearing dark taupe stockings and a bright yellow pajama, couldn’t believe, as Meesha began tickling her soles, how explosively ticklish her foot-bottoms were. She screamed for several seconds before a pain-filled laughter began crossing her lips. Tied with her arms along her body under the sheets of a twin-size bed with her feet protruding from under the sheets, Aneesa trashed about violently for a few minutes before tiring from extreme laughter.

Bibi was in no better shape. Also tied in a twin-sized bed, clad in her usual teal stockings and a bright green pajama, her arms were tied along her body. Unlike her sister, she was still trashing about in her bed. She just could not believe how sensitive her arches were. The pain was unbearable. Was this how Lison felt when she was tickled on her feet?

“Your ticklish nylons are so smooth to the touch. Do you want me to gooli them to death? Gooooooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, on the bottoms of your feet, my tender Arab girls,” taunted Meesha.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha,” laughed Bibi with tears in her eyes.

“Haaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaahaahaa,” replied helplessly Aneesa.

“Oh, but maybe you think it tickles now? Let me show you what those boots can really do,” said Meesha, as she stopped tickling Aneesa and Bibi. “I’ll put the plates back on your boots, and activate their tickling component.”

“Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” but boots can’t tickle,” noted Bibi.

“Haaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, you’re crazy, how can boots tickle?” asked Aneesa.

“I’m glad you ask. See, at the tip of your boots, is a small device that produces a delectable field that is responsible for increasing your ticklishness. But if the field is modulated differently, it will tickle your soles. It is a perfect tickle, the most atrocious you’ll ever feel. Your nerve endings will explode in ticklish pain. Worst of all, those boots can torture each and every one of your ticklish nerve endings. Let me demonstrate,” explained the girl, as she flicked a switch.

Instantly, both girls exploded into their usual laughing patterns.

Haaaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” laughed happily Aneesa.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh no-no-no-no-no-no, haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” squealed Bibi.

“Now, only 20% of the surface of your soles is getting stimulated. Let’s go to 50%. I’m sure you’ll notice a difference,” teased Meesha, as she wiggled her Brazilian toes.

They did.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha,” laughed Bibi more maniacally. Bibi couldn’t understand how her soles could tickle more.

“Haaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaahaahaahaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaahaahaahaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” squealed Aneesa. It did feel like a greater area of her soles was being punished. But how could it be?

“Now, I’ll set the boots so that they tickle 100% of your perfect Arab soles. Every nerve endings of your soles is going to cause you to laugh. It’s a horrible feeling that I’ve experienced only once before. It almost drove me mad. Go mad, my lovely dark-skinned sister slaves.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” screamed and laughed Bibi, who could feel tickling sensations, powerful tickling sensations, burn through her teal stockings. It tickled everywhere. Her soft heels, her high arches, the balls of her feet and her lovely toes were all in great tickling pain. And the sensations even covered minuscule ticklish spots, spots that were difficult to tickle with efficiency, such as the tips of her toes, the inside of her toes and the top of her toes. Every nerve ending from her ankles down was being ticklishly stimulated with horrible efficiency. Bibi began losing her mind.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha ahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa,” screamed Aneesa at the top of her lungs, as she trashed about in her bed. Aneesa thought that the itching liquid was bad, but this was nothing compared to it. How could boots tickle all of your feet? All of it. Even the skin under her nails. It tickled. Aneesa could only laugh harshly, cry and suffer.

“Oh, I so wish I could get in there and tickle you further. But wait a minute. I can,” noted devious Meesha, as she moved to the end of the beds to look at Bibi’s and Aneesa’s soles suffer in the boots. “See, there is a little hole here, right above your arches. Among other things, we use it to spray hot or cold water on tortured soles. All I have to do is insert this long stick in there and poke it like that inside your plantar flesh. Keeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, feel my boots tickle you. Keeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, feel my stick touch you, jab you, tease you. Oh, I could look at your soles suffer and laugh for years. And don’t think I intend to turn those boots off. I intend to leave them on for as long as it takes to drive you mad from ticklishness. Poke, poke, poke, the little stick in your Arab arches. Poke, poke, poke the tickling stick in your perfect arches. Go mad, now, I order you.”

***​

“Hahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-hahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” laughed harshly ticklishified Natalie, as she twisted helpfully in her hospital bed, clad in her nurse uniform, as an irresistible Nubian beauty, clad herself in a gorgeous dress and taupe stockings with Cuban heels, tickled her feet with one long-nailed hand.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ahahahah,” laughed uninterruptedly tender nurse Kristine, as her pure white stockings were being touched by the Nubian beauty, who was obviously enthralled with the beauty of the four soles under her long nails.

“You too have such gorgeous white stockinged soles. I can not resist white nylons over ticklish white skin. This pink tint. You will be my slave nurses for life. Now, feel my nails over your gorgeous ticklishified toes, kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, the white stockings, kili, kili, kili, kili, the reinforcements, the smooth reinforcements, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, the sheer arches, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, helpless nurse, even your smooth heels are horribly ticklish. How does it feel to be so horribly ticklish? Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, my touchy nurses. I could tickle you for days, I tell you,” stated the Nubian beauty, who had said earlier than her name was Michaella. Her accoutrement, a colorful mostly dark blue blouse, a knee-length black skirt, and those maddeningly beautiful dark taupe Cuban heels stockings, had attracted the eyes of Natalie and Kristine...before Michaella began tickling their ticklishified pure white stockings.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaa, ahahahah,” squealed Kristine, as her pure white nyloned soles were being stimulated by devilish Michaella, whose long red nails were making short works of her stockings and of her ticklishified skin. Kristine was exhausted already from the trashing about she was forced to do. Tears of ticklish pain were flowing down her cheeks. How could boots make her so ticklish?

“No rest for the ticklish, for the very ticklish, especially when they are nurses. I love nurses. I always did. The whiteness of their nylons drives me mad. When I was a young patient, some nurses, to discipline me, tickled my feet through my smooth nylons. When they noticed how much I loved looking at their pure white soles, they would tie me in my bed, put their soles on my belly and wiggle their toes furiously. I loved that. The sight of their pure white nylons was delicious. Now, I finally have my nurses. My ticklish nurses. Now, laugh, my nurses, laugh your head off, keeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-cooooo, sweet nurses.”

“Hahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha,” replied in a state of utter helplessness, Natalie, the very ticklish nurse in normal times, who was now a horribly ticklish nurse. ‘It just can’t get worse,’ thought Natalie.

But it could.

“Now, I’m going to concentrate all my efforts on your lovely toes until you either faint from laughter or go mad. Koooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili-coo on your 130 toes, my sweet nurses. They are wiggling so madly. I just LOVE you reinforced toes,” said Michaella, as she looked intently at the 20 toes suffer for a few minutes, and began licking and nibbling them at the same time. “Your soles are sensitive to everything now, including licking and nibbling. For the next 24 hours, your beautiful pure white ticklishified nyloned soles will be so sensitive.”

As they both suffered, Kristine and Natalie wondered: Would it be madness, would it be laughter-induced exhaustion or could it even be pleasure, caused by the tongue of Michaella that would finish them off?

***​

When she suddenly woke up, Aneesa couldn’t tell where she was at first. Then, she realized that she was on the couch, at Lison’s, and that Lison, Anita, Bibi, Kristine and Natalie were with her. They had been wrapped individually in silky bright red bandages, and then together in silky bright blue bandages.

And they were wearing a pair of tickling boots.

Suddenly, Aneesa blood froze all the way to her taupe stockings: “We are so screwed,” she said.

“What? What do you mean?” said an exhausted Lison, who had woken up earlier. “There’s no one here to tickle us. We’re OK for now.”

“No, we’re not. The boots can tickle on their own. That’s how Bibi and I were tortured.”

“But there’s no one to activate them,” said Kristine, whose tender pure white nyloned soles still hurt ticklishly.

“Aneesa,” cut in Bibi. “Didn’t say something about spraying hot or cold water in the boots for stimulation purposes.”

“Yes, they did.”

“So, is that what these tubes are for?” asked the teal-stockinged Arab beauty.

“Tubes?” wondered touchy white-stockinged nurse Natalie, who was just now waking up from her ordeal.

“Where are these tubes going to?” asked Bibi.

They all looked...and were horrified to see that it was going straight into a big container filled with liquid...itching liquid.

They heard a click, and the liquid began to make its way along the tubes towards the boots.

“This is gonna itch bad,” said big-footed Anita, whose taupe stockings didn’t like the itching liquid. “Our soles have been sensitized.”

Finally, the liquid burst into the boots, hitting the 12 tender soles in a gentle spray. Quickly, their soles glistened in itching liquid, as screams of pain and itching discomfort resonated inside the room. But worse of all, the liquid accumulated in the boots, slowly filling them up.

Lison, who light gray stockings usually adored the pain caused by the itching liquid, just couldn’t take the itch this time. Well before her boots were filled, Lison had snapped internally. In fact, madness enveloped all six girls as their soles itched horribly. And itched. And itched. And itched.

The End​

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back