• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: THE CONFERENCE CALL (Nylons) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
This story introduces Isabella, a petite girl, adorned with a ticklish body.

In this story, when Fernande and Nadia take a conference call from Isabella, who wants to know more about the nylon business, they are tickled at the same time under the conference table by Janice, Odette and Claudia. But Isabella barge in, puts Janice, Odette and Claudia to sleep with a dart, and tickles the tender executives as well. She then falls in love with Claudia descriptive soles.

As usual, comments are welcomed...

THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: THE CONFERENCE CALL

Janice, Odette couldn’t believe their luck. They had wanted to tickle tender executives Fernande and Nadia through their new sheer stockings during a meeting or conference call for weeks, but they couldn’t endanger their business. But now, a soft university student was doing a paper on the nylon business. What a perfect opportunity to tickle the tender executives and to humiliate them as they worked.

Totally reprogrammed by Claudia, Odette was deeply in love with Fernande’s soles, and Janice with Nadia’s. As well, Fernande could not resist the smooth soles of Odette’s pure white full-fashion hose and Nadia was madly in love with Janice’s allergic light blue stockings. Of course, none of the four women could resist the sight of Claudia’s descriptive foot-bottoms. And now Claudia was going to help Janice and Odette tickle the nylons of their foot lovers in exchange for prolonged tickle torture.

Hidden under the table, the devilish trio waited until Nadia and Fernande sat down facing each other. They were wearing executive dark blue skirts, executive black high heels, and their new executive pure black stockings. These stockings were sheer, yet incredibly smooth.

Quickly, the tender executives dialed the number they were given, and a feminine voice answered.

“Hello?”

“Hi Isabella, nice of you...to join us?”

There was a strange pause as Fernande felt her feet leave the ground under the table. A look at Nadia confirmed the same thing was happening to her.

“Yes, you have no clue how fascinated I am with the nylon business. I even purchased some of your nylons. They’re delicious,” said Isabella.

Under the table, horrible things were happening. Nadia and Fernande felt ropes surround their ankles as they were being tied to the bar under the table. Then slight tickling sensations began devouring their upper arches and the back of their knees. Indeed, Odette was sliding a pine needle along Fernande’s upper arches, trying to make her lose her high heels. At the same time, Janice was doing the same to Nadia’s arches. Claudia, in the meantime, was pine needling the back of their knees.

“We’re...hah, hah, hah, glad to hear it, hah, hah, hah,” replied touchy Fernande, as she felt a tiny sharp object do slight damage to the nerve endings of her feet and the back of her knees. A smile appeared on her face, as she tried to control herself. Nadia, for her part, had closed her eyes, and was trying not to burst out laughing.

“I’m, huh, glad to hear that. Now, I’d like to ask the first question to Nadia, if I may,” said Isabella.

Nadia opened her eyes, and had to concentrate real hard even to say a few words.

“Ha, ha, sure, ha, ha, fire away, ha, ha,” said a giggling Nadia.

Fernande was now twisting on her chair. Finally, she began surrendering to the pine needles that were teasing her. Her nyloned feet left partly the confine of their protective shoes. Odette was able to tease Fernande’s nyloned heels with the pine needle. Fernande’s heels were sensitive, and she bounced on her chair every time the pine needle touched her exposed heels. Finally, her shoes treacherously deserted Fernande, leaving her plantar areas open for attack. Fernande’s long and horribly ticklish feet hypnotized Odette. Very lightly, she touched her smooth nyloned heels and began a slow ascent to toe heaven.

“Do you think that the sheerness and smoothness of your new stockings could… favor tickle torture?” asked Isabella.

Nadia thought it was a strange question, but she had other things on her mind. So far, she had managed to keep her shoes on. But, impatient, Janice slipped off, one after the other, her foot lover’s high heels, exposing her warm pure black soles. Then, after giving them a gentle kiss, something that Nadia adored, she grabbed her toes, held them back, and began grazing them lightly.

“What, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, makes you say that?” asked Nadia, as laughter filled her lungs.

“You’re laughing. I think someone is tickling your nyloned foot-bottoms.”

“No, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, we’re just, hah, hah, hah, hoh, hoh, laughing at a good joke,” replied Fernande, whose feet were shaking uncontrollably. Odette, and she was sure it was Odette, just knew exactly how to tickle her.

But worst of all, someone was causing tickle damage to back of her knees, tickling them lightly, those sensations intermingling with the pain her tender soles were experiencing.

“There are rumors about your sensitivity to tickling on the Internet. They say you’re extremely ticklish. I think these rumors are true. Who’s tickling you?” asked Isabella excitingly. Nadia felt a strange urge to answer Isabella’s question. She wanted to answer properly, but Janice, it had to be Janice, knew her soles well. She began a slow dance on her toes, causing the extraction of many tickling sensations. And the back oh her knees. Who was tickling the back of her knees?

“Ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, it’s, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, my foot lover, Janice, she adores my soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, she’s just grazing my nyloned toes to make me beg for her own devious pleasure, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, don’t, not my toes, Janice please, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” babbled Nadia, unable to give another type of answer out of her giggling mouth.

“I told you before, you don’t have to hah, hah, hahve to be shoh, hoh, hoh, descriptive, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, Odette, please we’re on the phone, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, not on my hard arches, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” laughed sweetly Fernande.

“Are these are your weak spots? Your toes and your hard arches?” asked Isabella deviously. This phone call was turning up much better she had thought. She had wanted to ask about their ticklishness, but didn’t know how to bring up the subject. This attack they were a victim of was a perfect opportunity.

“Nhah, hah, hah, hah, nhah, hah, hah, hah, nhah, hah, hah, hah, hah, not my arches, anything but, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” lied laughingly Fernande.

“Ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, it’s, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, never, never, never, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, please Janice, no, this is humiliating, we’re on the phone, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Janice please, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” squealed Nadia.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” said Isabella.

Suddenly, Odette began truly tickling Fernande, digging her nails deep inside her arches. Odette was in love with Fernande and her ticklishness. As she tortured them, she gave Fernande’s soles several kisses. “My foot love,” she said, as she dragged her nails along Fernande’s hard arches. “Kiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, ticklish Fernande. Laugh for aunt Odette, touchy Fernande,” cooed Odette, her long red nails making short work of Fernande’s ultra sheer black nylons.

Janice for her part was mesmerized with the soles of Nadia. Their fleshiness excited her. Their jerkiness drove her mad. Their smoothness turned her on. Also deeply in love with them, she dug her nails deep inside her toe structures. “Kootzy, kootzy, kootzy, kootzy, kootzy, kootzy, kootzy-koo, lovely-footed Nadia. I had fantasized about tickling you at work forever. This call from a student was a perfect opportunity. Koooooootzy, kootzy, kootzy, kootzy, kootzy, ticklish Nadia. Kiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, ticklish nyloned executive.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah,” laughed Fernande, as she twisted on her executive chair.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed Nadia, slumped in her chair.

Suddenly, it got worse. Claudia began tickling the back of their knees with her short but hard nails. Fernande and Nadia, with an increase in laughter, began shaking their legs uncontrollably. From their knees, Claudia slowly went down their feet, torturing their calf muscles along the way before attacking their feet and returning slowly to the back of their knees.

“Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, on the back of your nyloned knees. Keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy on your weak calf muscles. I have you under the feet,” cooed Claudia, who was looking forward to being tortured by Odette and Janice.

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah,” responded Fernande, surrendering slowly to the maddening sensations twirling inside her hard plantar flesh and her knees and calves. Tears began dwelling in her eyes. Besides her hard arches, Odette amused herself with Fernande’s toes, her elongated toes, making them wiggle endlessly.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” reacted Nadia, who had surrendered to her tormentors whose goal was to produce laughter in her mouth. And laugh she did. As well, her wide-opened eyes cried profusely.

After 30 minutes of punishment, the tickling stopped suddenly. Fernande heard a strange noise, like that of a body slumping on the ground. Through her tears, she saw a young girl, maybe 20, with medium length auburn hair, gorgeous brown eyes, barely taller than Claudia and dressed like a typical student, drag Janice’s, Odette’s and Claudia’s sleeping bodies from under the table. Fernande saw a dart in their thighs. The young girl then disappeared under the table.

“Oh my God, what gorgeous foot-bottoms. When I saw them on the Internet, I instantly fell in love with them. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, my ticklish executives, I’m a big fan of your stockinged foot-bottoms. Keeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy under your perfect soles. Laugh for me, sensitive nylon executives. Kweeeeeetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy-koo under your perfect toes executive Fernande. You too executive Nadia. Are you susceptible to laughter exhaustion? I suspect you are. Kweeeeeetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy-koo. It’s a good thing I made this call from just outside your office.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied Nadia, unable to resist the nails of the young girl, who was obviously infatuated with her nyloned foot-bottoms. Nadia realized this when she felt the wet tongue of the young girl lick her toes as her nails tickled them.

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah,” replied Fernande, her long executives toes wiggling endlessly. Fernande couldn’t resist these young nails, these new nails, as they extracted pure pain from her long toes. Fernande realized, through the tears now flowing freely down her cheeks, that this girl had deep fantasies for her feet when she began nibbling at her long tender toes.

“Oh God, mmmm, mmmm, these toes, these long toes of Fernande. Yes, feel my nails, you long toes, you lovely long toes of Fernande. Feel my nails and twitch endlessly. Wiggle. Wiggle. Wiggle. Wiggle. You’ve been bad toes. Laugh my lovely executive. Laugh to death about the toes,” taunted Isabella, as she tortured Fernande’s long toes. “Oh and I’m not forgetting your toes Nadia. They’re shorter but supple. And ticklish. Let me dig in between each of them right through your delectable sheer black stockings. Keedi, keedi, keedi, keedi, keedi, keedi, keedi through your hose.”

Fernande and Nadia laughed generously as Isabella’s nails poked about their toes. Suddenly, she ventured down their soles, first to the balls of their feet, which she occupied for a few minutes before attacking their arches.

“Those arches of yours Fernande are so hard. And ticklish. I can tell that having them deservedly tickled causes you pain. Nadia’s arches are so soft in comparison. I love your soles, both of you. Now that I’ve explored your soles, it’s time for your true torture to begin,” stated devilish Isabella. “Keeeeeeeeeeeli, keeli, keeli, keeli, keeli, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, keeli-koo about the soles the two executives of my fantasies. Up and down your ticklish ultra sheer stockinged feet. Laugh for Aunt Isabella.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied teary-eyed Nadia, as this young girl cruelly tickled and occasionally nibbled the soles of her feet to death. Was she ever going to stop?

“Haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah, haah,” responded Fernande, her feet, and especially her hard arches, reacting poorly to Isabella sharp nails.

For at least 30 minutes, Isabella tortured the tender nyloned executives on the bottoms of their tender feet to suddenly stop.

“Time to talk now my lovely executives. Oh, you think I don’t know how to make you talk endlessly. Remember that maid who tickled you at the hotel some time ago? She posted on the Internet exactly how to make you suffer...and how to make you talk. All you have to do is graze lightly the soles of your stockings, thus exciting the tender skin underneath. Like so.”

“Ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, no don’t, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, she’s barely grazing my toes, stop her Fernande, stop her, she’s making, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, she’s going to give me the urge to be talkative, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, let go of my smooth nyloned toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” babbled Nadia, as she twisted on her chair. “And stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nibbling my toes, it kinda tickles,” complained Nadia.

“No, no, no, hah, hah, hah not the graze, the graze, hoh, hoh, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, my long toes are graze sensitive, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, my hard arches too, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” laughed sweetly Fernande. “This nibbling is maddening, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.”

“Who are those women who were tickling you?” asked inquisitively Isabella, as she grazed very lightly the soles of the softened up executives.

“Hah, hah, hah, hoh, hoh, that one’s my tickle lover, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, she tickles my black nylons and I tickle her pure white ones, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” revealed cooperatively Fernande.

“Ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, the other one’s mine, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, I love her light blue hose, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, she loves my soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied helplessly Nadia.

“I’m jealous. Who’s the other one with the descriptive nylons?”

“She’s, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, Claudia, she’s ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, she loves getting tickled, she’s ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, she’s a tickle friend,” responded Nadia.

“I love her already. Sleepy time,” stated Isabella, as she jabbed a dart in Fernande’s and Nadia’s legs, sending them also in a deep sleep.

***​

“Haaaa, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, the fheeee, heeee, heeeet, haaaa, haaaa, haaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaa,” laughed wildly Claudia, who was tied on the couch back at Isabella’s. Resting on the plush arm of the couch, her petite feet, clad in delectable pure black stockings, with bright yellow soles and her usual “Ticklish Psychologist” inscription in black letters, were being punished.
Isabella had darted Fernande and Nadia, released them and tied Odette and Janice in their place. She was sure Odette and Janice were being tickled on their tender hose just about now. She then had brought sleepy Claudia to her place to stimulate her.

“You’re so ticklish Claudia. I love your being ticklish and your loving it. Your feet are so ticklish. I have something to admit. I love being tickled too,” she said. “Actually, my worse ticklish spot are my microfibre panties,” stated Isabella, as she tickled and nibbled Claudia’s soles. “But my feet are still quite touchy, especially in these,” she noted, showing Claudia for the first time her nyloned soles…covered in black hose with bright green soles saying “Ticklish Nerd.”

Claudia fell in love with those soles instantly. She also felt great joy at her predicament. Restrained on the couch, she let Isabella run her fingers all over her nyloned soles. Claudia hoped that Isabella would torture her for hours, long hours.

Then, it would be her turn.

“Haaaaaaaaaa, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee.”

The End​

Fantastic - I love this time of tickling scene. :evilha:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back