• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRIPLE-TORTURED, TRIPLE TORTURE (Nylons, Vibrating Tickling) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
In this story, Manon, Josianna and Manon attack the legal torso and dark blue foot-bottoms of tender lawyer Carmellia, but get tickled and vibrated to ticklegasm by Carmellia

As usual, comments are welcomed...

TRIPLE-TORTURED, TRIPLE TORTURE

Carmellia quickly headed for her office. Closing the door behind her, she sat down very excited. She still thought about how cruelly her secretaries ganged up on her a few days ago and tickled her. She couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Turning her chair around, she suddenly saw that her secretaries were inside her office. Startled, she didn’t say anything at first...until she saw their fingers wiggling in the air.

“Oh...oh no, not the triple rib torture,” pleaded Carmellia, as she twisted on her chair in renewed excitement. Carmellia looked on as Manon, Josianna and Celia touched her blouse. This was enough to elicit jerks in Carmellia’s rib muscles. “Hoohoohoo, don’t touch my ribs, please,” begged Carmellia. No, nooo, not my ribs, what are you doing? Hahaha. Stop teasing my rib cage.”

“We can’t stop,” whispered Celia. “We’ve been dreaming of sliding our fingernails along your tender rib cage for days. We even studied the position of your ribs to ensure maximum torture. Kili, kili, kili, Carmellia. Do you like having your ribs triple-tickled?”

It took a few moments for Carmellia to answer: “Hoohoohoo, no I don’t, I can’t,” she stated weakly, until she saw Josianna slip her hands underneath her blouse. “You’re going, haahaahaahaa under my blouse, Manon, no, don’t unbutton my blouse, hohohohoho, you can’t, hahahahahaha, my blouse you’re taking it off,” commented Carmellia sweetly.

“Your blouse prevents us from teasing you. It’s in the way, isn’t it, tender and ticklish Carmellia? There it goes. Oh look at that strong rib cage. Now don’t worry, I’ll take care of your sensitive rib cage,” said Manon, who was becoming very fond of Carmellia’s rib cage.

“What, haaaahahahahaha, what are you doing to my skirt. You’re...it’s on the floor, haaaahahahaha.”

Without saying a word, Manon and Josianna, who had fantasized heavily about tickling Carmellia for days, crouched and began tickling the back of Carmellia’s knees as well as squeezing her thighs and knees.

Twisting helplessly, complaining through sweet fits of laughter that her thighs and knees were ticklish, Carmellia slowly lost her balance and ended up on the floor. At that point, she fully expected her feet to be squeezed through the wall opening she had herself made to spy on her secretaries’ foot-bottoms, but it was her head that was inserted through this opening with her arms. While Manon and Josianna kept distracting Carmellia by squeezing her thighs and knees, Celia walked to the other side of the wall, grabbed her arms and tied them quickly to a desk. Then she returned inside Carmellia’s office, and tied together and restrained the ticklish lawyer’s ankles.

“In case you’re wondering,” said Celia, as she sat next to Carmellia’s torso, “your court time has been cancelled today because the judge has the flu. It’s a good thing too. These two were so excited they tickled me all day yesterday. They dressed me up in “Carmellia gear”, with dark blue nylons, and touched my soles and counted my ribs through my silky blouse.”

Only her dark blue pantyhose, her dark blue super smooth microfibre panties and her pure white super smooth microfibre bra remained...as well as her high heels.

“Now, let’s take care of those ribs. Today, children,” began Josianna, “we will study the reaction of a very ticklish human female when her ribs are tickled...like so.” Josianna then applied her long dark red nails on Carmellia’s ribs. With pain, the ribs reacted.

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha, haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha hahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” laughed harshly Carmellia, who was unable to say anything while tickled. The deleterious sensations her secretaries provoked along her rib cage were too violent for her to be able to talk.

Manon didn’t waste any time straddling Carmellia’s hips and tickling her from her waist to her sides. Celia joined in, and began fluttering her nails at the speed of light over her rib cage, sending Carmellia into a frenzy of renewed laughter and submissive pleasure. “Oh, Carmellia has ticklish ribs. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Carmellia. Laugh ticklish lawyer. I’m going to tickle each of your ribs from your waist to your armpits. Your body is so gorgeous when it suffers. So, suffer, ticklish Carmellia. Look at all that sweet squirming,” noted Celia, who truly enjoyed torturing Carmellia’s rib cage.

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” replied helplessly Carmellia, as she was triple-rib tortured. What was it that produced in her mind this numbing pleasure when six hands or more attacked her? She decided it wasn’t important.

“The first rib is here,” said Manon. With cruelty, Celia and Josianna joined in and attacked that rib and its cousin on the other side of Carmellia’s rib cage. Carmellia’s first ribs was very closed to her waist, which was of course very ticklish.

“Let’s not waste any time and tickle her second row of ribs,” suggested Celia. Laugh, ticklish Carmellia. Listen to that laugh. I love your laugh Carmellia. Let me hear more of it, touchy lawyer. Kiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Carmellia.”

Carmellia couldn’t believe how excited she was getting as they were climbing her rib cage, counting each of her ribs one by one. It’s like they had taken a course in rib-tickling. A wide smile on her face, laughter pouring out of her legal mouth, Carmellia barely moved, too content to be ganged upon again.

“I like the upper ribs,” added Josianna, as they finished moving up Carmellia’s rib cage. “They twitch wildly in great pleasure I’m sure.”

“I truly adore getting her rib cage here, just below the breasts. Oh, Carmellia has ticklish ribs. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Carmellia. Laugh ticklish lawyer.”

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” agreed Carmellia. How could she, a powerful and respected lawyer, be reduced to a laughing wreck when three women tickled her rib cage, and yet enjoy it o much?

“Then,” suggested Manon, “you take care of her upper ribs, Celia tickles her middle ribs and I punish her lower ribs and waist.”

“That’s a great idea,” agreed Josianna. “Don’t you think it’s a great idea ticklish Carmellia? Keeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo ticklish Carmellia. Laugh from the ribs Carmellia.”

“Yes, do laugh Carmellia. Do laugh to exhaustion,” suggested Celia, as she ran her nails quickly over the middle of Carmellia’s rib cage. “She must be in fantasy land by now,” she teased. “Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Carmellia,” she cooed.

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” produced Carmellia, helplessly and sweetly.

“There you go Carmellia,” said Josianna, a large smile betraying her pleasure. Laugh ticklish boss. I love your being ticklish Carmellia. Now, there’s a couple of things we’d like to change around here. First, koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, you too are going to remove your shoes before coming in the office. You have one of the most beautiful pair of soles on Earth, and I love worshiping them visually, fingerily and tonguily.”

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” replied Carmellia.

“And of course, you will expose your feet through this very convenient hole so we can touch them, lick them, tickle them lightly while you try to work. We all adore your stockinged foot-bottoms, your large foot-bottoms clad in those hypnotic dark blue pantyhose and these large toe-reinforcements. You do agree, don’t you or would you prefer being tickled for hours on your ribs?” threatened Josianna, as her fingers moved gingerly over Carmellia’s ticklish armpits and upper ribs.

Tears down her eyes, Carmellia happily agreed in her mind to Josianna’s demands. Suddenly the tickling stopped, and Carmellia felt a strong urge to beg and was able to give a verbal answer.

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, my ribs, my horribly ticklish ribs, I’ve always been unable, haaaaaahahahahahaha, to resist having them tortured. I’ll expose my legal soles in the office, haaaaaahahahahahaha, oh those delicious feelings of submissiveness, I’m so ticklish,” said a very submissive Carmellia.

“Now, we’re going to take care of your high heels,” said Josianna, salivating at the prospect of torturing Carmellia’s dark blue pantyhose. “Oh, crunching your toes is not going to change much Carmellia.

“No, see, the upper side of your soles is very tender. Tickle, tickle, tickle, sweet Carmellia,” teased Manon, as she fluttered her nails just above the rim of Carmellia’s right shoe, while Josianna glided hers right along the rim of the ticklish lawyer’s left shoe. Celia, meanwhile, gently grazed the top of Carmellia’s feet, sending shivers down her spine.

Carmellia had intended to resist, but it was a stupid idea. She was too ticklish.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha,” she first laughed as she shook her legs and her feet. “Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha,” she added as she wiggled her toes, loosening her high heels which finally deserted her feet. Manon, Celia and Josianna then attacked her soles, making Carmellia laugh harshly: “Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” bellowed Carmellia regularly, as Manon, Celia and Josianna tickled her soles up and down, from her smooth heels through her mature arches and finally to her wiggling toes. Manon smiled as she touched Carmellia’s mature feet, and began getting very excited at the smoothness of her pantyhose. Besides tickling Celia’s soles, there’s nothing she adored more than running her nails up and down Carmellia’s foot-bottoms. Josianna, for her part, felt increasingly excited at the sight of Carmellia’s nyloned soles, so she began looking at her long toes wiggle through her gigantic reinforcements, while fluttering her fingernails under her legal arches. And Celia fluttered her nails at the speed of light over Carmellia’s toes and over the balls of her feet and over her arches and over her heels, sending Carmellia into a frenzy of renewed laughter and submissive pleasure. “Oh, Carmellia has ticklish feet. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Carmellia. Laugh ticklish lawyer. I’m going to tickle each of your toes individually. Your feet are so gorgeous when they suffer. So, suffer, ticklish Carmellia. Look at all that sweet toe wiggling,” noted Celia, who truly enjoyed torturing Carmellia’s feet.

“Haaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaahahaha, haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” replied helplessly Carmellia, the deleterious sensations her secretaries provoked under her feet preventing her from talking.

“We were wondering. We know that being ganged up on your ribs turns you on. Does having your feet ganged upon please you as well? See, I, Josianna and Celia all adore your kootchy, kootchy-koo feet. They’re so long and ticklish. Your toes, your dark blue wiggling toes clad in these gigantic reinforcements are delicious. You’re such a soft, sweet layer. Gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli-goo on your legal soles, Carmellia, answer the question.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” replied Carmellia. Oh yes, it was having the same effect as having her ribs triple-tortured. Carmellia was getting very excited. She adored being ganged upon.

“Her feet are gorgeously ticklish,” whispered Josianna. Looking closely at Carmellia’s stockinged foot-bottoms, she was hypnotized by her own fingernails as they moved swiftly over the dark-blue yarns of Carmellia’s exposed hose. “I just love touching her kootchy, kootchy-koo little girl’s feet,” she added excitedly. Using her long nails, she dug them in deep inside her boss’ tender and mature arches.

Manon agreed: “I too love tickling Carmellia’s legal soles. They are so long and ticklish. Her toes turn me on too. I could torture them for hours every day. Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo Carmellia. Is that what you want? To be tickled every day? Reply, tender Carmellia,” ordered Manon, her nails furiously running up and down her boss’ dark-blue nyloned foot-bottoms.

“Yes, I too adore making Carmellia laugh by touching her legal soles, noted Celia. I could run my fingernails quickly over her pretty big feet all day and all night. The balls of her feet are so soft and tender, her toes are so wiggly, her arches are so hard and nervous and her heels are so surprisingly smooth and ticklish. Kili, kili, kootchy-koo Carmellia, I’m fond of your feet. Let’s tickle them for hours to show her who’s the boss,” teased Celia.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha,” howled Carmellia for about 30 minutes, as her secretaries tickled her uninterruptedly. Twisting in pain, Carmellia could only obey their nails.

Suddenly, Josianna felt a strange urge to nibble Carmellia’s tired toes. She was quickly imitated by Manon and even Celia, who felt herself strangely attracted by Carmellia’s long soles.

Celia suddenly felt her tits harden, a sudden dizziness enveloping her. All she could think of was licking Carmellia’s soles The more she licked them, the more she was excited. All she could think of was worshiping Carmellia’s foot-bottoms. She barely noticed that Manon was also smitten with Carmellia’s foot-bottoms. But Manon had always been smitten with them. In her last coherent thought before succumbing to this irresistible urge, Celia understood that they were being drugged. Slurping Carmellia’s soles, she lost herself in extreme excitement.

A few minutes later, Carmellia slid back into her office after having freed her hands. “You should really learn how to tie someone properly,” she said, as she felt strangely excited at the tongues that were worshiping her feet. Quickly, she picked a spray bottle from her purse, and pulled Celia away from her feet. She then sprayed a liquid inside her mouth. “This extremely potent aphrodisiac will keep you busy for about 30 minutes, sweet Celia.” Carmellia let go of Celia who began wiggling on the carpet like a worm. Manon was next. Grabbing her head, looking at her excited features, Carmellia sprayed the aphrodisiac inside her mouth. Instinctively, Manon put her hands on her harden tits and rolled on the carpet in excitement. Finally, the liquid ended up in Josianna’s mouth. Josianna moaned as her body convulsed in excitement.

They remembered nothing...until they woke up – one by one – in tender bondage. Their feet were tied together outside Carmellia’s office while their arms were tied tightly against their bodies.

“Why is there a thin wire disappearing inside my silky blouse?” asked Celia. Of course, Celia and her ticklish friends couldn’t see that strange devices cupped the tips of their microfibre bra under their blouses. Nor could they see that sensors had been placed on their beige nyloned heels, and that several wires mysteriously disappeared through their legs.

On the other side of the wall, Carmellia said nothing. She was way too busy admiring the ticklish beige soles of her secretaries. Raising her hands, she began fluttering her long and sharp red painted nails across the surface of their sensitive soles. Instantaneous laughter rose on the other side of the wall, but Carmellia barely heard it. What she saw were Josianna’s soles, her long toes, her fleshy soles, Manon’s soles, her small toes, her high arches, and Celia’s soles, her large toes, her hard soles, all absorb the tickling sensations and react painfully to it in various fashions.

Josianna’s Chinese feet barely moved. A slight trembling motion could be detected, but that was all. From time to time, she wiggled her longish toes. Carmellia adored her soles and kissed them a few times as she tortured them. There was something about her skin that gave her this urge to tickle her to death.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, hee,” complained Josianna, her face brightened up by laughter. Josianna didn’t complained otherwise. If Carmellia wanted to tickle her, she could. She was the boss.

Manon’s feet jerked about in a spasmodic fashion as pain went through her beige sheer hose. She sometimes wiggled her toes, a reaction she couldn’t control. Manon was slightly submissive, but not as much as Josianna. Part of her enjoyed the attention her feet were given. Part of her couldn’t stand it.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed helpless Manon.

Celia absolutely hated being tickled. The pain that bounced inside the flesh of her soles when someone tickled her well was extremely disagreeable. Wiggling her toes madly, twisting her feet sexily, she expelled laughter through her Chinese lips, begging regularly for mercy.

“Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, I can’t take it on my Chinese foot-bottoms now, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, I’m ticklish on the soles of my Chinese feet, haaaa, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, don’t dig in now, you know I’m very ticklish, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha,” laughed and complained excitedly Celia.

“Yes, I know you’re ticklish Celia,” replied Carmellia. Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, my secretaries on the bottoms of your feet. You don’t like being tickled? Are you sure?” she asked.

Suddenly, Celia, Manon and Josianna felt their bras and their panties vibrate deliciously for a few seconds, as Carmellia tickled their feet.

“Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, oooooooooh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooh, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, my Chinese tits and pussy are vibrating now, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooh, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha,” noted Celia. It lasted about ten seconds. Then, the vibrations stopped, and Celia resumed laughing and begging for mercy.

Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmmmmmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” moaned Josianna in laughter, who thought that her tits were going to rip through her bra. It felt almost as good as Manon licking her feet. But the sensations were more powerful. And more delicious. But it didn’t last.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, hoooooooo, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, hooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hoooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, hooooooooooo,” stated Manon, who strongly suspected that the aphrodisiac she had been made to swallow was increasing the level of excitement she was feeling under her bra and panties.

Carmellia smiled as she continued tickling her secretaries toes and arches. “The devices placed on your heels accumulate the ticklish energy your beige nyloned foot-bottoms are feeling, convert it into vibrating energy and finally release it as delectable vibrations your bras and panties are helpless to resist. Soon, you’ll be begging me to tickle you. Now laugh for aunt Carmellia my lovely-footed secretaries. Kooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo my tender secretaries,” teased Carmellia, as she dug her red nails deep inside her soft secretaries’ plantar flesh. “Beg. Please do beg.”

For the next hour, she didn’t relent. She tickled her secretaries’ beige soles, causing them to experience laughter and, every ten minutes or so, delectable orgasmic sensations. And as she stated, they began begging for more tickle-torture, even Josianna, who usually only laughed quickly at a high pitch.

But Carmellia truly drove her three ticklish secretaries mad when she began licking their toes and tickling their arches. “Have I mentioned that if I lick your soles, the energy accumulated is more vicious. It will easily penetrate your thin microfibre bras and panties. Mmmmmm, I love your toes. Oh, are you vibrating? Look at you feet squirm. Do you feel me tickling your arches? Do you feel my tongue cover the bottoms of your lovely toes?

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hoooooooooooooooooooooo God, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hoooooooooo, hoooooooooooooooooooooooo, it’s stronger, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, hooooooooooooooooooo, Carmellia lick my toes, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, hoooooo, hooooo, hoooo, I’m, hoooooooo, I’m going to, hooooooooooo, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed and moaned helpless Manon, as her legs and feet shook and twisted in pain and delight.

“Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, oooooooooooooooooh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ooooooooooooooooooooh, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, my Chinese tits and pussy are vibrating harder now, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooh, this pleasure must go on now, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, I’m going to orgasm now,” noted Celia. The vibrations were stronger and longer.

Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmm, mmmm, mmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, more, more, more” begged Josianna through laughter and orgasmic sensations.

“You’re right that I should be in my stockinged feet in the office like you are and expose my legal soles. And I accepted these terms. But I love tickling your feet so much that, from now on, I’ll tickle each of you during the first three days of the week,” began Carmellia as she tickled the wet toes of her secretaries. It’ll be Josianna on Mondays, Manon on Tuesdays and Celia on Wednesdays. It’ll be pure tickle torture. I’ll touch your beige hose endlessly to provoke endless laughter in your throats. Then, Thursdays will be my turn. I expect to be surprised and tortured and ganged upon. Finally, Fridays, I’ll tickle pleasure the three of you until you orgasm endlessly for I love doing that to you. Now, laugh to agree,” concluded Carmellia as she tickled the soles of her ticklish secretaries.

Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, yhee, yhee, yes, yes, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” agreed Josianna. The orgasmic pulse had diminished and its frequency was less than before, but Josianna, a natural submissive, agreed wholepussydly and wholetittingly with Carmellia’s orders. She wanted to orgasm so much. She hoped that Carmellia would finish her off.

“Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, oooh, oooh, oooh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooh, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, oooh, oooh, oooh, ooooooooooooooh, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, I’ll do anything, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, for these vibrations,” agreed submissively Celia, who was wiggling like a worm every time the vibrations attacked, teased and penetrated her bra and panties.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, hoooooooo, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, hooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hoooooooooooooo, yes, yes, yes, anything, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, hooooooooooo,” answered Manon.

“You three are so weak. Just about as weak as I am,” stated Carmellia, as she plunged her hand inside a bag and pulled out three magic wands which she taped against her secretaries’ beige nylons. After plugging them in, she turned them on. “Now, I’ll leave you in a state of permanent pulsations which should leave you in a state of constant orgasms. Even when you faint, the pulsations won’t cease. Aren’t you happy to have such a caring boss? Now, I’ll leave you with a bit more aphrodisiac to ensure maximum pleasure,” she concluded, as she sprayed some of the delicious liquid into the mouth of her secretaries who were already close to orgasm. With a smile, Carmellia left.

The vibrations caused by the magic wand over their nyloned soles were quickly transferred to their bras and panties. This, and the aphrodisiac, drove Manon, Josianna and Celia to multiple orgasms. Was it possible to faint from such pleasure? The girls would soon find out.

The End​

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back