• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING CLIPS: TICKLISH LIBRARY FILMING (Nylons, Ticklish Sheer Bra) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
This story introduces Amy, bobby Amy, whose breasts are huge and very, very tender.

In this story, Ticklish Teacher Denise and Sensitive Student Sylvia get surprised by Amy, but get the upper hand on Amy whose boobs and feet are terribly ticklish.

As usual, comments are welcome...

TICKLING CLIPS: TICKLISH LIBRARY FILMING

“Look at the sheerness of these black nylons. From here, they look intensely smooth,” pointed out Sylvia.

“Indeed, they do,” replied Denise unable to contain her excitement.

It seemed that after weeks of searching, they had finally found a new star. To aid in their search and their filming, they had installed high-end miniature cameras all over the smallest library on campus. And this girl had caught their eyes.

A round happy face, beautiful brown eyes, long black wavy and soft-looking hair, ample breasts, and a pair of strong legs and gorgeous feet clad in incredibly sheer black nylons, she was the girl of their dreams. She was always casually dressed in a simple cotton blouse and a pair of jeans. Hopefully, she was madly ticklish.

But even better, this girl adored slipping her shoes off, placing her hopefully very ticklish feet on the bar across her cubicle. They had already many minutes of her wiggling her toes and flexing her nyloned feet on film.

Today, was feather time. Sylvia and Denise were going to sit on either side of her and feather her stockings. Hopefully, she would react favorably.

Sylvia and Denise sat on either side of this girl’s cubicle. It was late at night, and the library was deserted. A perfect time for a feather test. They slipped off their shoes and also placed their feet on the bar across their own cubicles, basically showing their nyloned feet to this girl. Sylvia had chosen today to encase her ticklish feet in a new pair of sheer off-white hose, smoother than ever, while Denise still favored her pink stockings with smooth reinforced heels and toes.

But before Sylvia or Denise had time to produce feathers, they heard: “I’m your biggest fan.” Suddenly, Denise began moaning and twisting on her chair sexily. Sylvia looked at her, wondering what was wrong.

What was wrong was that the girl had placed tight clothespins over Denise’s toes, triggering her toe-pleasure weakness. Denise was helpless now.

Still not realizing they were under attack, Sylvia looked at Denise quizzically. Suddenly, Sylvia felt something being slipped over her ears. Looked like earmuffs. She smiled widely. It was feathers. “Moan Sylvia,” she heard, as the feathers began moving about, teasing her weak slanted ears.

And that’s exactly what she did. She moaned as her ears were being feathered. “I’m going to lock the door so we’re not disturbed. I’m so happy I took this part-time job as a library assistant,” said the girl, who left the girls twisting in their chairs.

“MMMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm,” my ears love that, gnnnnnnnn, so good.”

“My toes. “Ooooh, ooooh, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, OOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, oooooooh, oooooh, oooooh, ooooooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, my tooooooooooooooooooooooes.”

When the girl came back, she picked up Sylvia’s weak ankles and locked them under one arm. Smiling, as she admired Sylvia’s petite off-white stockinged soles, she pressed a button on a small remote, stopping the feathers from striking Sylvia’s ears. She then began to run the fingers of her free hand on the bottoms of Sylvia’s hard petite foot-bottoms. “I so love watching the clips of your feet getting tickled Sylvia. I can still see those champagne nylons yield as Denise tickled them. By the way my name is Amy, and I have been dreaming of tickling you for the last few weeks,” said Amy, her fingernails fluttering on Sylvia’s squirming soles.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheehaha, don’t touch, hohohohohohoho, my new off-white pantyhose, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheehahahahaha, I’m very ticklish, heeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoh ohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, you’re making me laugh, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahaha, hohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, no more please,” laughed Sylvia submissively, as she felt Amy tickle her.

For a moment, Amy listened to the delicious sound of her five fingernails scraping Sylvia’s off-white pantyhose. “Your pantyhose are as smooth as I thought they would be lovely hard-footed Sylvia. But where five fingers can do a lot of tickle damage, ten can do worse,” stated Amy, who then slipped Sylvia’s ankles in between her outstretched legs, and dug her ten fingernails over Sylvia’s sweet toes.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahahohoho, so many nails, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahohoho, my toes don’t like that, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheehahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha, heeeeeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, please mercy, my ears instead, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheehahahahahahohohohohohohohoho, haaaaaahohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahaha, no more please,” asked Sylvia uselessly.

“No Sylvia, your ears much much later. You shouldn’t have shown all those weaknesses in your video clips. That’s why right now Denise is moaning helplessly UNTIED on her chair. Extremely tight toothed clothespins have been slipped over her toes. I knew it would be enough. And for you, earmuffs with a small motor sliding feathers along your weak slanted ears. I had more elaborate contraptions for the two of you, but they were too big. Now, laugh Sylvia. I dreamt of your soles for too long. Laugh. Come on, laugh.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheehahahohohohohohohohohooho, I’m just too ticklish for such torture, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheehahahahaha, oh my toes, heeeeeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahaha, hohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, my arches...they’re bad,” laughed Sylvia submissively as Amy’s nails walked over her foot-bottoms, poking and scratching her toes perfectly, digging inside the balls of her feet, scratching her hard arches, even extracting laughter from her heels. Sylvia felt so helpless. This urge to laugh was so irresistible. Sylvia felt totally helpless. After about 15 minutes of this treatment, tears began making slowly their way down her cheeks. They had expected to tease Amy a bit through her sheer hose. Instead, she was tickling her feet, and Denise was helplessly having her toes squeezed, triggering her weakness.

“I so fantasized about tickling your feet Sylvia. And Denise’s too. Such ticklish girls shouldn’t divulge their ticklishness so bluntly on video. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Sylvia. You’re so ticklish lovely Sylvia. Wiggle your toes Sylvia. Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, touchy Sylvia. I’m going to tickle you up. Then Denise. Then you. Then Denise. Then you. I don’t think I can stop.

“Heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahahoho, I’m so ticklish, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheehahahahaha, that’s enough, that’s enough, your nails are too sharp over my hose, heeeeeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoho, I’ll be a sweet Sylvia, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheehahahahahahohohohohohohohohoh ohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahaha, please stop, stop,” begged Sylvia fruitlessly.

Amy didn’t listen to Sylvia’s pleas. Instead, she quickened her pace, sliding her fingers swiftly over her off-white stockinged soles, causing Sylvia’s mouth to laugh and her feet to tire. As Sylvia’s feet tired, it became easier to torture her on precise spots. “Your toes are weak Sylvia. I watched you get tickled by teacher Denise here so many times as I tickled my own breasts and feet. I froze the picture as her nails went deep inside your small arches. Nothing is more exciting than looking at nails penetrate nylons and flesh. Finally, I get my chance. Koooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Sylvia. You’ll be laughing to know that you just passed the 30 minutes mark. Aren’t you laughing to know that?”

“Heeeeeheeeeehahahohoho, I don’t care, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahahohohohahahohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheehahahahaha, not my arches, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahaha, heeeeeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheehahahahaha, hohohohohohohohohoho, heeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahaha, I told you my arches were really touchy,” laughed Sylvia. Slumped in her chair, Sylvia allowed Amy to tickle her soles. Sylvia knew that the cameras installed around the library were capturing her being tickled. It was a small consolation.

Finally, after 45 minutes of torture, Amy, who wanted to torture Denise’s reinforced toes, stopped tickling Sylvia and turned her earmuffs back on. As Sylvia began moaning sweetly, Amy freed her ankles and placed them on the cubicle bar. She then turned her attention to Denise’s reinforced heel and toes pink foot-bottoms. Removing the toe-biting clothespins, she imprisoned Denise’s ankles between her legs and attacked her fleshy reinforced pink toes. Immediately, Denise’s toes trembled tenderly. “Your stockings are so smooth,” whispered Amy.

“No, no, oooooh, aaaah, eeeeeh, aaaah, eeeeeh, my toes are so tickliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish, ohohohohahahahah, ohohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohahah, no, no, not my pink stockings toes, ohohohohohohohohahah, eeheeheeheeheeheeheehohohoh, they’re very ticklish, ahahohohohohohohohohohohoh,” giggled Denise, her soles squirming in pain, absolutely horrible pain. Denise couldn’t resist tickle torture. She truly hated it. The bottoms of her pink stockings were so thin and ticklish. Twisting in her chair, she laughed and complained.

“You’re too ticklish Denise. I fantasized about your pretty soles on my lap. I can still see Sylvia tickling you, making you say the truth by touching your teacher soles. And these toes. A little bite maybe?” asked Amy as she closed her teeth around the toes of Denise’s left toes, while tickling her soles adroitly.

“Ooooh, oooooooooooooooh, ahahahahohohohoh, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohoh, no, no, no, eeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh , ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, merceeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohoh, you can’t tickle, ahahah, a teacher, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaah, eeheeheeh, ahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohoh,” laughed Denise wildly.

“Of course I can tickle a teacher. If Sylvia, a simple student, can tickle a teacher, I’m sure that I, a student and part-time library assistant, can tickle a teacher. Koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Denise. I love your luscious foot-bottoms ticklish Denise. Just seeing Sylvia tickle them, torture them, tease them was one of the most exciting things I ever saw, and now I get to make them laugh. Kiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili kootchy-koo ticklish teacher Denise. I’m going to tickle you for the next hour or so. Laugh, my favorite teacher.

“No, no, oooooh, aaaah, eeeeeh, I told you, ohohohohohohohoh, my toes don’t like tickle, ohohohohahahah, ohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohahahahahahah, ohohohohohohohohahah, go to my arches, pleaaaase, eeheeheeheeheeheeheehohohohoh, they’re ticklish too, ahahohohohohohohohohohohoh, ohohohohahahah, ohohohohohoh, ahahohohohohohohohohohohoh,” complained Denise, as she twisted in laughter on her chair, her legs imprisoned in between Amy’s strong legs. Obeying her, Amy descended on her arches, but not without paying extreme attention to the fleshy balls of her feet. Denise suffered. Still, she knew that this torture would make her and Sylvia lots of money. But tickling Amy would also be very lucrative.

Amy was in love with Denise and Sylvia’s foot bottoms. She felt like they needed to be tickled. Especially Denise’s foot-bottoms and her perfectly smooth nylons. 10, 15 and then 20 minutes elapsed as she fluttered her nails over Denise’s smooth stockings. “I love your stockings Denise,” whispered Amy.

“Ahah, ohoh, ahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohoh, Amy stop, stop, stop, stop, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoh, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, ahah, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohoh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, eeheeheeheeh, eeheeheeheeh, eeheeheeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohohoh, it tingles under my stockings, ahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed sweetly Denise, as more time elapsed. It must have been 30 minutes by now, she thought, her long hair disshelved, tears ruining her mascara, her white teeth shining in the library.

“You’re so ticklish, ticklish teacher Denise. Koootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo right through your delectable pink stockings,” teased Amy as she tickled and nibbled on Denise’s toes. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo soft teacher Denise. I love your soles Denise. I love your toes Denise. I love the balls of your feet Denise. I love your arches Denise. I adore your stockings Denise. I can finally touch them. Laugh Denise.”

“Ahah, ohoh, ahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohoh, Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohoh, eeheeheeheeheehohohohohohohohohohohoh, ha, haaaaa, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, eeheeheeheeheeheeh, eeheeheeheeh, eeheeheeheeheeheeh, eeheeheeheeh, ohohohohohohohohohoh,” laughed generously Denise.

Meanwhile, Sylvia, who had been under the spell of the feathers striking her weak slanted ears began “waking up”. After a few seconds, the feathers stopped moving about. Still resting immobile on her ears, the feathers did plenty of damage, but Sylvia was able to concentrate and remove the ear muffs. After a few seconds, Sylvia was alert, and saw that Amy still had her feet on the bar of her cubicle. Quickly, she grabbed some of the rope they had brought just in case and before Amy had time to react, she tied her feet to the bar of her cubicle and pulled her own untied fret away.

“What, what are you...That’s impossible...The earmuffs should...”

“Kiiiiiiiiilo, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo Amy through your horribly sheer hose. My God, they’re so smooth. Laugh tender Amy. Your earmuffs need a lot of energy to keep all of these feathers moving. I guess you miscalculated.”

To say that Amy’s feet reacted badly to tickle torture would be an understatement. In fact, Amy’s entire body tensed up and jerked about, her butt flying off her chair several times. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahah, God no, not the feeeeet, ahahahahaaaaaaahahahahah, please, no I can’t, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahaha hah, ticklish, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahah, sto-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-p, no, no, ahahahahahm, so tee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-cklish, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahah,” laughed Amy madly.

Denise, free from Amy’s tickling influence, had been able to remove her tender teacher feet from danger. It’s with great pleasure she buried her nails inside Amy’s toes, right through her perfect sheer black hose. Amy’s strong toes wiggled several times before immobilizing themselves spread-opened for a few seconds, allowing Denise to dig her nails in between them. Finally, unable to endure this painful stimulation, Amy’s toes began wiggling madly again. “What incredible hose. So sheer. So smooth. So strangely loose. Amy, I officially think your toes love wearing these nylons. Die of laughter, sweet Amy.”

“AAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, GO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-D, AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH, I CAN’T, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, STO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-P, NO, NO, NO, NO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” howled Amy, as she trashed violently in her seat, begging for mercy. Amy was extremely ticklish when tickled by more than one person. That was her weakness. As her soles burned with pain, she violently expelled carbon dioxide into the air in the form of laughter.

With a smile, Denise and Sylvia explored Amy’s foot-bottoms with their fingernails. Denise, after torturing Amy’s toes for a while, opted for attacking the balls of her feet which were fleshy and tender. Meanwhile, Sylvia punished Amy’s arches for several minutes before enjoying the smoothness of her toes. “She’s so ticklish that Amy, isn’t she?” asked Sylvia. “I’ve never touched such sheer and smooth hose. Laugh Amy. That’ll teach you to tickle my helpless soles. Laugh louder Amy. Beg for mercy.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH, I CAN’T, AHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAH, NO MO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-RE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA, WEA-EA-EA-EA-EA-EA-EAK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” laughed Amy at the top of her lungs, as she still trashed about on her chair. Amy was so ticklish. She had always protected her feet from torture as a teenager, but hadn’t been successful. At least, she had always managed to protect her other wildly ticklish spot. So far.

For the next 30 minutes, Amy laughed madly. When her feet stopped burning with ticklish pain, Amy felt her hands being restrained behind her back. Exhausted, she couldn’t resist. Then, in horror, she saw Sylvia cut her cotton blouse away, revealing her firm, ample and very ticklish breasts clad in a very sheer, thin and smooth nylon bra.

“You’re wasting your time with my ample firm boobs. They’re not ticklish you know. Really,” lied Amy poorly.

“You told me, as you extracted laughter-inducing sensations from my nyloned foot-bottoms, that you tickled your breasts and feet while you were watching me get tickled on the bottoms of my nylons. I have to assume they’re madly ticklish.

“Did she say that?” ask Denise.

“No, I didn’t,” replied Amy.

“Yes, you did big-breasted Amy,” shot back Sylvia. “Let’s see. Where should we tickle your breasts first. Oh I know, right here, on the bottoms of your boobs,” teased Sylvia, her fingers moving towards the bottom part of Amy’s soft nyloned breasts.

“No, I think we should start with the top part. It doesn’t support the weight of her breasts and is bound to be more sensitive.”

“And there’s also the sides of her boobs. Oh, how I wish I had hundreds of fingernails.”

“What a delicious thought. We could cover her entire breast structure, including her undoubtedly extremely ticklish tits.”

“No, not the tits. Oh my God, you’re so close to the nylon of my bra. You’re going to touch it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahah, God no, not the breasts, they’re so ticklish,” begged Amy, as Sylvia’s nails touched the bottoms of her breasts. The flesh of her breasts jerked violently, betraying her extreme ticklishness.

“You lied Amy. Liars must be punished. Die of laughter Amy,” said Sylvia, as she began fluttering her fingernails oh so lightly on the bottoms of Amy’s gigantic nyloned breasts.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahah, God no, don’t punish me for lying, ahahahahaaaaaaahahah, my booooobs, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ticklish, ticklish, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahah, they’re very tee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-cklish, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed Amy madly, twisting, dancing in her chair.

“Liar, liar, boobs on fire,” stated simply Denise, as she attacked the top of Amy’s breasts. Never did Denise felt such digital delight. Amy’s breasts literally tried to escape with violent muscular spasms. But to no avail. And her bra was so smooth just like a pair of sheer stockings. It probably increased her boob ticklishness.

With the top of her breasts and the bottoms of her breasts being tickled, Amy could only one thing.

Laugh.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH, PLEA-EA-EA-EA-EA-EASE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, STO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-P, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, MY BOO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH,” laughed sardonically Amy, as she violently trashed about in her chair.

“You’re so ticklish Amy,” said Sylvia, after a few minutes of tickling the bottoms of Amy’s sheer nyloned breasts. “But I wonder how your tits will fare when we begin sliding our fingernails over them.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOT MY TIIIIIIIIIII-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-TTTTTTTSSSSS, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, TOO TICKL-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-ISH,” .pleaded Amy, who could only look in horror through tears of laughter as Sylvia and Denise stimulated her tits

Suddenly, Sylvia and Denise BOTH touched and tickled Amy’s pink tits. As if she had been electrocuted, Amy’s body jerked once, staying immobile in the air in pure ticklish pain for several seconds before slumping back in her chair. As they got touched, Amy’s tits hardened generously, making it easier for them to get tickled.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MY TICKLISH TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-TTTTTTTSSSSSS, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, STOP I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-T,” howled Amy, as she looked, through the tears in her eyes, at her tits, her horribly ticklish tits, suffer greatly through her sheer and smooth nylon bra. At the same time, Sylvia and Denise dragged a few fingers across her nyloned bra, making her boobs suffer. ‘They’re so cruel,’ thought Amy, as she produced a fresh batch of tit-induced laughter.

“Laugh soft Amy. Laugh weak Amy. Laugh big-breasted Amy,” said Sylvia. “Kiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili on the tits Amy. I could torture those tits for a long time. And I think I should.”

“I know I will. We found your weak spot Amy. Except it doesn’t procure pleasure, but delightful pain.”

For many more minutes, Amy’s nyloned boobs suffered. They were tickled as Amy cried more tears and laughed more laughter she thought she could.

“Why don’t you go tickle her feet, while I torture her tits?” suggested Sylvia suddenly.

“That’s a great idea,” replied Denise, as she went around the cubicle. “Look at these soles,” said Denise as she sat down and placed her feet on the bar of the cubicle. “Gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, Amy. Oh my god, her soles are so smooth. And jerky. Goooooooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli, gooli amy. Those toes. Suffer Amy.”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOT MY TO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OES AND TI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-TTTTTSSS, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOT TOGE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ETHER,” howled Amy, whose body was still jerking violently. Her mouth was agape, harsh laughter pouring freely through her lips. Her poor toes were wiggling so violently at first until they tired, and took their tickling like the good ticklish toes they were. Then, Denise was able to poke the inside of Amy’s toes through her horribly sheer and smooth hose. She moved on to the balls of her ticklish feet, before raking her entire soles from heels to toes for several minutes.

Meanwhile, Sylvia was running circles over Amy’s gigantic and ticklish boobs, often tickling her tits through her sheer bra. Sylvia suspected there was a pleasure component to the ticklishness of Amy’s boobs. She wondered if Amy had plotted to have her own breasts titillated. Well, if she had, Sylvia had no intention of disappointing her, so she dug her nails deeper inside Amy’s mammal flesh. “Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili booby Amy.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I’M DY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-IIII-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-ING, AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MY POO-OO-OO-OO-OOR TI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-TTTTTSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MY POO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OOR FE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ET,” complained Amy, who was still trashing about, though she was getting fatigued. For some time, how long Amy couldn’t tell, Amy had her ticklish feet and boobs tortured. Soon, she would be on the Internet, her ticklishness exposed, just like that of Sylvia and Denise. How humiliating.

After torturing Amy’s boobs for another half-hour, maybe even more, Sylvia placed treacherously the clothespins on Denise’s toes, paralyzing her with pleasure.

Turning to an out-of-breath Amy, she asked: “You said you had bigger contraptions to excite our weak spots?”

***​

“MMMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, my ears love that, gnnnnnnnn, so good, no stop, MMMMMMMM, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.”

“My toes, oooooooh, oooh, oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, oooooooh, oooooh, oooooh, my weak toes, ooooh, ooooh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, my tooooooooooooooooooooooes.”

In the library, Sylvia had earmuffs filled with feathers teasing her ears. In fact, Sylvia’s ears had been plumed for the last two hours, exciting her to no end. No part of her ears was spared. Sylvia was paralyzed with intense pleasure which had translated itself into several maddening orgasms. She wore a smile of constant pleasure on her face. Denise, for her part, has had her toes bitten, squeezed, crunched and pinched for just as long by a devilish machine, and had also succumbed to multiple explosive orgasms. In fact, both women didn’t know who they were, where they were and why they were there.

Sylvia had proposed Amy she spies for ticklish women in the library in exchange for torturing them both. Amy had agreed. She just loved Sylvia’s and Denise’s soles too much.

Amy turned off the devices that were attacking Sylvia’s ears and Denise’s toes, and began tickling the soles of soft ticklish teacher Denise and sweet student Sylvia, driving them crazy with laughter.

The End​

Wow

This is anotherfantastic Job man!!!:yourock:
Your should continue this and the revengeful ticklish moms series!!!
Those 2 are the best nylon tickling series!!:rockon:

This is anotherfantastic Job man!!!:yourock:
Your should continue this and the revengeful ticklish moms series!!!
Those 2 are the best nylon tickling series!!:rockon:

I've written sequels for these two and other stories...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back