• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklling Clowns From Outer Space (Even Stevenson, part 1)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Angel as Jennifer Calloway
Amkes as Josh Dean
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Summerdaze as Summer Dazel
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Portman
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

Michael and Portman walked out of a farmhouse, with Portman carrying a big pack. Carefully, but quickly, he set the pack in the back of his truck and then got into the driver’s seat. With Michael still riding shotgun, he sped off toward the location Josh had given him earlier.

“Are you sure this is gonna work, Portman” asked Michael?

“Hell yes, man insisted Portman, we got em by the balls now”.

“What if it doesn’t work though, I mean, they were smart enough to realize that they couldn’t survive in our atmosphere”. “What makes you think they haven’t got technology that can withstand our weaponry”.

“Ha, if they were really more advanced than us began Portman, they would’ve discovered the cure for advanced lung cancer a long time ago”.

He began to laugh at his own joke, with Michael joining in.

Not too far away, Jennifer was having a few laughs too….

“WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEK GET AWAY”!

“Never said Rena with glee, I’ve only begun”. “I’ll tickle, tickle, and tickle you for as long as I desire”.

Jennifer was still unable to move, still clad in her cheetah bra, dark blue jeans, and one barefoot. Rena was using her left hand on the girl’s bare belly and her other was tickling her naked toes. Then she tickled the arch and balls, while using her feather to graze the base of her neck. Jennifer literally had a tickle in her throat, and she started to grow quite hoarse. Tears of frustration and agony rolled down her cheeks, it was too much.

“What’s the matter, human, don’t you like my treatment”?

“NOOOAAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA I HAHAHAHAAAATE IT cried Jennifer in between giggles.

“Insolence is bliss, my beauty, now let’s see your ribs”.

Rena began to claw at Jennifer’s ribs while making growling noises while she did so. Jennifer’s chest heaved and heaved, and she had a sudden fear that Rena was going to bite her.

“I am cheetah, hear me roar she whispered playfully and then started tickling Jennifer’s collarbone.

Jennifer giggled lightly, because luckily that was a not so ticklish part of her body. It was enough to give her a break and catch some breaths in between. Then she saw Sey walking over to her and gazing down at her body with lust in his eyes. She glared up at him as he entered.

“Ah Sey noted Rena, you’ve come to grace this human with your presence”.

“Indeed, I have admitted Sey, she looks delectable with less clothing on”.

He knelt down and licked her cheek all the way to her ear, Jennifer whimpered and giggled at the same time because it tickled and made her nauseous. Then he glanced at her naked foot and admired it’s size and shape.

“You have a dazzling foot, earthling added Sey, and I wish to see the other one”.

He pulled off the remaining shoe, and then yanked off her sock. Jennifer cringed at having both feet naked, but discovered she could wiggle her toes now.

“The effect is starting to wear off replied Sey, we haven’t much time”.

“Indeed noted Rena, now let’s tickle her with what the humans call eroticism.

She unclasped the front of Jennifer’s bra and took it off. Then she slowly used both her hands to tickle Jennifer’s breasts, paying extra special attention to the nipple area. Sey followed the lead and tickled both of her feet, as Jennifer continued to wiggle her toes.

“Use your human tongue Sey inquired Rena, as I observed in the visual disc earlier”.

Sey nodded, then dragged his tongue from the heel of Jennifer’s foot, going up to the toes and then licking across all five of them.

“Mmppphmmphhheeeeeheee cackled Jennifer, their tongues were lethal and they knew how to use them.

“The human foot is quite a delicacy noted Sey as he licked his lips, with a truly unique smell”.

“That’s not all to lust for replied Rena, and she pointed toward Jennifer’s private area.

“Ah yes, the female’s ultimate area of creating life said Sey, does it smell as fair as her feet”.

“More fair said Rena, much more fair and arousing as well as taste”. “Now, let us continue if you please”?

Rena pulled Jennifer’s foot so that her leg was stretched completely back. Holding Jennifer by the toes, she tickled the undersides of each digit. Her other hand still tickling that nipple which had gotten quite hard. Sey tickled her other foot while nibbling on the heel. Jennifer could only laugh and laugh, it was too torturous. But as her nipple hardened, Rena decided to tickle both of them at the same time. She clamped her mouth onto Jennifer’s toes, which was a mouthful considering they were big. But with the girl’s toes being chewed, nipples being violated, she was starting to feel quite sexed up.

“Oooooooh, pleaaaaase doohoooh’n’t do thaaaaat quaked Jennifer.

“This female is getting aroused announced Sey, we must render her of all these threads”.

“No, don’t whined Jennifer.

Sey undid her jeans and slowly whisked them off. Now, all Jennifer had on were her cheetah panties. She began to whimper, knowing that they were going to do perverted things to her now. But the strange thing was, that a small part of her wanted them to. Jennifer could do nothing, and she didn’t really care all that much now.

Then an alarm started to beep, and the two stopped their torture.

“Intruders bellowed Sey, who was just starting to enjoy himself”. “This impudence is starting to make me angry”!

“Indeed Sey agreed Rena, let us deal with it and then return to finish draining her energy”.

She got up and made for the exit, but Sey stopped her.

“Wait, there’s still a chance this human can escape us with the paralysis wearing off”

“Not likely said Rena, I’ve got every angle covered, observe”.

Rena pulled out her remote control device and pushed two buttons. Four robotic hands came whizzing out, and they clamped onto Jennifer’s wrists and ankles. Jennifer gave a yelp as she was spread in snow angel position. Then she craned her up up, just enough to watch Rena pull out a container.

“This should also keep her psyche immobile while she waits for us to return, it’s what I used on the male before he died”.

She poured out the goop and rubbed it along Jennifer’s breasts.

“AAAAAAH IT’S COLD, IT’S COLD, GET IT OFF ME yelped Jennifer as her teeth chattered.

“Enjoy your relaxation said Sey, because we intend to pleasure you beyond your limits when the situation is contained”. “And you’ll be naked as well.

Jennifer was about to tell him to fuck off, when she started to feel intense pressure from her breasts going straight to her vagina.

“OOOOOOH, OH NOOOOOOOOO she shuddered.

“More of that, when we return promised Rena, and more of this”.

She tickled Jennifer’s armpits, at a rapid pace while Sey did the same to both bare feet.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA screeched Jennifer.

They walked out, leaving Jennifer to get aroused without a single touch. The goop they lathered onto her was more powerful than the hands of a bodybuilder. Like during sex, when someone fondled her breasts, Jennifer was completely turned on. Although, it kept her to the very brink of orgasm, without giving her any release. Jennifer was frustrated and angry, desperately wanting what she couldn’t get. She began to moan and giggle at the same time, trying to picture Michael making love to her. Then a few minutes later, a figure came into the room, and Jennifer couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw who it was.

“Ms. Dazel, is that you”?

Outside the spaceship…

Portman and Michael got out of the truck, which was parked fifty feet from the spaceship. Portman carried a duffel bag with him, and a look of determination with Michael close behind. Reaching into the bag, he pulled out a SIG sauer 9mm. and handed it to Michael.

“Think you can handle this piece, Mike”?

“Yeah said Michael, but what about Josh”? “I don’t see him anywhere, and I thought we were supposed to meet him here”.

“Well, my guess is either he sneaked inside the ship or they caught him”. “Either way, we’re running out of time and I need you to go in there and get everyone out safe”. “I’ll be with you, momentarily, just as soon as I rig these explosives”. “Then we’ll make like a banana and split the fuck outta there”.

The two crept into the ship’s hatch, and then went their separate ways, it was on!

AFTER A YEAR ABSENCE, THE CONCLUSION IS TICKLE CLOWNS IS FINALLY BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!! Nice work Jersey!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back