• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lois Lane and the Smallville Corn Festival Part 1

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I apologize for not posting this sooner, but I've been very busy lately. This is my first story, so I'd love a lot of replies. Therefore, I'm going to hold off on part 2 until I get at least 5 replies to part 1.

Lois Lane groaned. Why did she have to be in Smallville, possibly the most boring town in the country? Lois Lane was a big city girl, and Smallville was just so uncivilized to a sophisticated woman like her. This had been her second visit to the town. Last year, she was sent to Smallville on assignment with her partner to investigate a big story, and she now found herself in the same town to investigate another story for the Daily Planet. Both times, the town was holding an annual event called the Corn Festival.

Her partner, Clark Kent, of course, was just having a blast. Smallville was his hometown, so he was close friends with just about every Farmer Joe in town. The sheriff of the town, Rachel Harris, had asked Clark to participate in the festival, and he agreed to host the dunk tank. Of course, he said that he would help Lois work on their story later, but Lois Lane didn’t want to wait to work. Instead, she planned on writing the story herself if she had to do so to get the job done.

The story involved a Kansas bank robber who just so happened to be hiding in Smallville. After his arrest, Lois and Clark had interviewed him, so the only thing to do now was to write the actual story.

She sat in the grass with her laptop on her lap, trying to type out her story. However, even a stick-in-the-mud like Lois Lane couldn’t help but want to play “hooky” as she saw everybody around her having so much fun. Last year, the same thing had happened to her. She ended up having some fun last year, and she still finished her story, so maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she stopped working for an hour or so.

Lois glanced around to see which booth she wanted to go to. Ugh! Lois could see Sheriff Rachel Harris trying to get a volunteer for her booth, and for some reason, nobody seemed interested. Lois Lane and Rachel Harris didn’t really get along. Rachel had gone with Clark Kent to their senior prom, and it was obvious to Lois that the good sheriff still had a crush on Clark Kent. On the other hand, even though she didn’t want to admit it, Lois Lane was also attracted to Clark.

“Why, Lois Lane! I’ll bet a big city girl like you can take it! Why don’t you step up here as my volunteer?” Rachel asked.

Darn! She had been spotted. Lois put away her laptop and stood up. “I’m not so sure, Rachel. I think I’m going to try something else,” Lois answered.

“I think she’s scared, folks! It looks like Miss Lois Lane, star reporter for a big metropolitan newspaper, is afraid of the bumbling sheriff of a small hick town!” Rachel taunted Lois Lane. She smiled as she noticed Lois Lane’s face turning red as the crowd laughed.

Lois was not one to be pushed around by anybody, especially Clark Kent’s hick ex-girlfriend. “So, exactly what do you want me to do?” Lois said as she approached Sheriff Rachel Harris. “I’ll bite.”

“I knew I could get you up here. See folks, Miss Lane is really competitive, and she certainly wouldn’t want to be outdone by the likes of me. She’s a pretty big snob, you know. To her, we’re just a bunch of hicks who worship corn,” Sheriff Rachel Harris continued to embarrass Lois in front of the crowd.

As the crowd began to increase, Lois felt even more pressure. She was being outsmarted by a simple country bumpkin. “I’ll do anything you want me to do. Just tell me what it is.”

”You heard her ladies and gentlemen. Now, if she doesn’t go through with it, we know we have a chicken on our hands,” Rachel continued her humiliation of Lois Lane. It almost seemed as though Rachel enjoyed making a city girl like Lois Lane look like a fool.

“Just tell me what you want me to do,” Lois persisted.

“Folks, should I tell her?” the sheriff asked the crowd. The crowd cheered loudly. “Well alright then. Miss Lane, I want you to get into these stocks, and I want to tickle torture you in front of this crowd for exactly 1 hour.”

Lois gulped. She was ticklish, but it couldn’t be that bad, could it? “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“In that case, step this way Miss Lane,” Rachel told the nervous reporter. “I’ll need your jacket.” Lois Lane was wearing a brown business outfit, complete with a jacket and a skirt, and she wore matching brown high heels over her hosed feet. As Rachel removed Lois’ jacket, she revealed a white sleeveless blouse underneath.

“I’m ready,” Lois said, even though she was still quite tense. She sat in the stocks as Rachel locked her in. Next, the sheriff blindfolded Lois despite a few protests from the haughty reporter.

”Boy, this is the way she should always be,” Rachel joked as she walked around Lois Lane’s body. ”Who can honestly say they don’t just want to leave her like this?”

“I swear Rachel if you –EEP!” Lois practically jumped out of her seat, but her secured feet left her in place. Rachel, using one index finger, had poked Lois in the ribs.

“Ticklish, much?” Rachel asked. Lois Lane could hear ruckus laughter coming from the crowd.

“You can take this,” Lois thought to herself. “Do not let this stupid hick get the best of you.”

“I’ll stop playing around,” Rachel said. “On the count of three, start the clock. One…” She removed Lois Lane’s left shoe to reveal a hosed foot. “Two…” She removed Lois Lane’s other shoe to reveal her other foot. “Three!” As the clock started, Rachel began to run her finger up Lois Lane’s sole. Lois began to giggle instantly.

To Be Continued...

awesome

FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC my friend. I cannot wait to see the next installment

FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC my friend. I cannot wait to see the next installment

I'm glad you enjoyed it. This first part was just an introduction, so I hope you enjoy the actual tickle torture just as much as you liked the opening.

I promised to write this story over a month ago, and I just now was able to get around to posting part 1. I should be able to post the rest of it more quickly.

Please continue!

I love what you have written so far. I can't wait for the rest of the story! I can only imagine what is going to happen next!

Thanks!

Peace out!

Only thing I'm wondering is if the nylons are gonna stay on Lois or if they come off at some point

Thank you for the replies. I'm going to try to post Part 2 today, but I can't make any promises as my computer is acting up.

As for the nylons comments, in my outline of the story, I decided to have both bare and nylon foot tickling to try to keep everyone happy. Don't worry, though, the nylons stay on for awhile.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back