• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrong place, wrong time (Fiction, multiple/F feet)

d_mov

Sitting in the lunch room of my company the other day I heard a very interesting story. One table over, there were two ladies having a discussion I couldn't help but over-hear. A long, brown-haired attractive girl probably in her late 20s had the following discussion with her friend:

"So, Melissa, how was your weekend?" The friend asked the young brown-haired woman.

"Well, Angie, it was pretty good. My friend Sharon and I went to that living history museum." Melissa replied.

"Oh, I have never been, how was it?"

"It was OK, I guess, I have to tell you though. You need to be careful there." warned Melissa.

"What do you mean?" asked Angie.

"Well," explained Melissa, "They have this part of the village with stocks and a small cage to hold prisoners. I had my camera and Sharon and I posed for a few pictures. I got inside the cage and Sharon slid her wrists and feet through the large holes in the stocks. They had another set of stocks there with a lock and much smaller holes that I was about to find out much more about."

"Anyways, we found someone to take our pictures and just as we were getting done two ladies dressed in colonial attire came by. They asked which one of us were responsible for stealing the chicken from the local farmer. Now of course, neither one of us had any idea what they were talking about but Sharon quickly pointed at me and accused me."

"Wow," replied Angie, "What a friend."

"I know," agreed Melissa, "So the ladies approached me and asked me if this was true. Not thinking I apologized for what I had done starting to role-play a little bit. One of the ladies walked over to the stocks with the lock and pulled a key out of her pocket and opened them. There were two parts one for the feet and one for the hands out in front. They were on a platform with a couple stairs and a bench to sit on. The other lady grabbed my arm and started to pull me over to them."

"I started to resist but Sharon encouraged me just to play along and she would take pictures. So I went over to the stocks and the ladies read my charges and sentenced me to the stocks. I climbed the steps and sat own on the bench. The ladies directed my ankles and wrists into the proper holes and locked everything shut. Let me tell you, those holes were tight and I was stuck. The ladies walked away and I explained to Sharon that I was really stuck and couldn't pull out. Sharon laughed and explained that that was the idea."

"Wow," replied an interested Angie. "So you were really trapped, sort of there against your will?"

"Well, Angie, I did get into them on my own accord, but I was not going to get out on my own accord. I wasn't going anywhere until someone let me out."

"I saw the two ladies in the distance directing people over to my direction. Many people came over and a small crowd was standing there with me sitting there trapped. I definitely was the center of attention."

"Then it happened, the ladies each walked over to the base of the stocks and stood at each of my feet. In unison, they pulled off my shoes."

"Oh my gosh," said Angie. "What shoes were you wearing?"

"My chunky brown backless sandals. So they came off easily before I even knew what was happening. I couldn't even fight to keep my shoes from being taken."

Angie asked, "So you had on sandals, so obviously no socks?"

Melissa explained, "No socks, so when my shoes came off I was completely barefoot. I mean, I was locked in there and everyone was looking at me and the bottoms of my bare feet. I wanted to run and hide or at the minimum cover my feet up but I couldn't."

"I guess some people would say what is the big deal," stated Angie, "However, I am not so sure I would want a bunch of people looking at me in that situation and even worse having my shoes pulled off on a day I chose to go without socks."

"I know," replied Melissa, "I never wear socks with sandals but don't wear the flimsy sandals either. These sandals had a large sole and covered my feet up pretty good. I felt naked when they were taken as I wiggled my toes in the what seemed like the cool air. I also lost the only protection between my bare feet and everyone's eyes. However, I had bigger problems then people looking at my feet."

"What do you mean?" asked Angie

"The ladies got out a box of feathers. Angie, I am sure you can see where this is going."

"Yep, Melissa, I bet the feathers found their way to the bottoms of your exposed feet."

"I thought I was going to die. They actually started handing them out to people."

"So, everyone in the group started tickling you?" asked Angie.

"Well, a lot of people did not do much, but oh my gosh the kids and middle aged ladies were terrible. They showed no mercy. One lady actually didn't use the feather but her fingernails raking them up and down my feet. I tried so hard to get out but I was really trapped. I wondered how I got myself into this situation. Here I am sitting there with my vulnerable, sensitive feet at the mercy of the mob. I became a begging, laughing mess unable to do anything about it."

"What did Sharon do during all this," asked Angie.

"Can you believe that bitch stood back with the camera and offered no help. I looked over her with pleading eyes a few times and she just grinned. After what seemed like an eternity they let me out with my make-up all down my face. I went and got my shoes on and left not speaking to Sharon the whole way home."

Angie was stunned by the story, "That sucks, Melissa, but at least you have a fun story to tell."

Melissa quickly reached under the table and grabbed Angie's sandal making her friend's foot bare. Angie said, "Give me back my shoe."

I couldn't help but stare as Melissa said while placing the shoe on the table, "OK put your foot up here and I'll give it back."

"No," replied Angie, "I don't want to do that, people are watching."

Melissa put her friend's sandal down on the ground while Angie quickly slipped it back on and smiled as Melissa said, "See this is not a 'fun' story."

Angie agreed.

Melissa is wrong. It IS a fun story! Good stuff d_mov!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back