• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of the Mysterium Tiklen - In the Lair of Kings F/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Phineas Boothe was working tirelessly at his desk, trying to meet a near impossible deadline. It was sometime after midnight and Phiney began to get drowsy, his eyelids heavy with sleep. He dozed only for a second. As he dozed, he could hear a soft voice whispering, then giggling. Then a soft breeze blew across his neck, lightly tickling his skin. Phiney, startled , woke up and looked around. "Not funny Josh!" No answer was heard from Josh, his co-worker. Phiney quickly finished his work and left the building. He got into his car and startled driving home. As he turned onto hos street, he noticed how dark it was. "No streetlights again" he thought to himself and continued driving. The street was long and dark and Phiney felt himself falling asleep. He pulled into his driveway, and just sat there in the car, too tired to move. His head nodded. As he closed his eyes, he heard the giggling sound again. too tired to move, he ignored the giggling. Then he felt hands inside his shirt, stroking his skin. He began giggling softly.. "C'mon! st-top it! That tickles!!" The Imaginary hands slid up into his armpits, making him wiggle around and laugh harder. "Stop it now!.. I'm too ticklish for this!! Oh god STOP IT!!!" Phiney woke up.... and looked around. He became afraid. He noticed that he was no longer in his car.
Phiney looked around and saw a long, stone hallway, lit by torches. He started walking down the hallway, then stopped. He stopped to listen. He could hear laughter and pleading. He walked more carefully until he came to an open doorway. He gingerly peaked inside and saw a bearded man, naked and tied into a chair.. his feet bound at the ankle an his arms tied up over his head.

The man was laughing and twisting as his underarms and belly were being tickled by two women. He was pleading with them.. "Stop.. Stop!!! I can't take this anymore! Please stop tickling me!!" the women just laughed and began tickling his feet. He roared with laughter and thrashed back and forth in the chair. the women laughed as they kept tickling their victim.

Phiney pulled his back and shivered. He was extremely ticklish and if he was ever caught, he would never last. Phiney kept as still as he could in the shadows until the women stopped tickling the king. Finally they left and as the light went out, Phiney slowly crept past the open doorway. He tries to be very careful as he moved so he wouldn't be detected, but his foot hit a small vase, knocking it on the floor.
Suddenly the king woke, startled.. "Who is there? Who is in my chamber?" Phiney froze. the king lit the oil lamp and saw Phiney hiding . The king called out to him.
You there..! Come closer.. Now!" Phiney slowly stood up and walked over to the king's bed. He looked at the king then down again. "Why are you hiding in my room?" asked the king. Phiney looked uncomfortable as he tried to explain his presence. The king listened intently. He got up and poured some water in a glass and offered it to his unwitting guest. Then the king spoke. "You saw two of the women from my harem. they come t o me nightly and tickle me. I am very ticklish and they fulfill a need for me. Did what you saw make you ... uncomfortable?" The king asked this because he could sense that Phiney was also very ticklish but hiding it. Phiney smiled uncomfortably. "I was trying to avoid detection because I thought I would be tickle tortured if found." The king smiled. "So you are very ticklish, eh!" The king took a long feather and touched Phiney's forearm with the tip. Phiney giggled and pulled his arm away quickly to avoid any more feather strokes. "Please... You have no idea how extremely ticklish I am...1 I could never endure your women with their feathers and fingers on my ticklish skin."

The king smiled and took the feather and walked over to Phiney. Phiney moved away from the king until he felt his back against a wall. The king grabbed Phiney and slid the feather across his neck, making Phiney giggle. Then he ran his fingers gently down Phiney's ribs. Phiney laughed loudly and twisted away from the king. "Stop! Please stop! I told you I am too ticklish for this!" The king's look changed from a playful look to one of anger. "You dare to raise your voice to me? Do you know who I am?" Phiney cowered at the king and knew he was in trouble. The king called for his guards. Immediately two guards rushed into the king's bed chamber. The king handed Phiney over to them. "Take him to the ticklers and wait for me to come. He is to tickle tortured until he learns how to respect his king...!

end of part 1

Part 2 The torture of Phineas F/m M/M

The guards took Phiney to the Tickler's Chamber where he was stripped nearly naked and tied between to birch poles.. Phiney squirmed as he felt the women massaging oils on his body .. oils that would make him even more ticklish than he was.... Phiney bit his lip and squirmed harder as the women massaged the oils over his skin. As the women prepared Phiney for torture, the king entered the chamber and whispered to the guard to get Mistress Wilda. Mistress Wilda kept the king's harem in order. She was also the best tickler and the one who disciplined the king's wifes and consorts when they displeased him. All were very ticklish and the Mistress took full advantage of that.

Mistress Wilda entered the chamber and presented herself to him. The king whispered in her ear. She smiled as he told her what he wanted. Then the king walked over to Phiney. 'Please. PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS!!! I -I CAN'T STAND TO BE TICKLED!!!" Phiney pleaded. The king looked at Phiney and laughed. "Now we will see just how ticklish you really are! Mistress Wilda is an expert tickler! Let the torture begin!!"

Mistress Wilda stood behind Phiney so he couldn't see her and whispered taunts in his ear, making him nervous. Then she ran her nails down his ribcage playfully at first, then kneading and tickling each rib. Laughter bubbled out of Phiney's mouth as he thrashed and twisted to try and get away from the teasing, tickling fingers. Then she ran her fingertips down to his tender, ticklish sides. Phiney exploded with loud laughter and arched his body up wards. The more she tickled him, the more aroused he was getting. She saw how ticklish he was and began tickling him with the tip of her tongue.. first the underarms , then his belly button and nipples. He struggled and laughed till no sound would come out. Phiney struggled as he felt the Mistress's hot tongue tickling your belly button then along his nipples.

The king watched his prey getting tickled and soon started to feel his ticklish nature awakening. Soon he was wiggling uncomfortably in his chair. Soon Phiney's laughter became shrill as the Mistress began tikclig close to his manhood. The king felt himself becoming arroused and had the tickle torture stopped. Phiney's sweaty body lay limp on the bed, exhausted from thrashing and laughing.

The mistress saw how arroused the king was and soon turned her tickling affections towards him.

Last edited:
oh my nice story. I hope there is more to come ^ ^ and soon

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back