• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily the Asian Girl: The Nightmare (?/f)

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
Hi everybody...if you're into Asian feet getting tickled(sorrie if it's based on one body part, I'm horrible with the others) and into playful style...this is THE story for you. If you luv this style, feel free to repost asking for a series...So this is sorta like those preview thingy. If I get enough response, I would do a long series(or long as possible). Is it ok if I have her sister(whoz in jr. high) get tickled? Remember, there won't be any sexual...stuff in it. So if you're lookin for the word sex or something, it ain't here 100%.
enJOY!!!

At Peaceful Woods(city), the sun was already down as the moon shined up high in the black sky as the king of darkness. Lily saw this from her eyes as she glanced out the window, counting the stars that were sparkling.

" 9...10...11...12...darn! I lost count." She hesitatated as she walked away from the window and jumped on her bed. Lily Kang was an average Asian girl with shoulder-lenght, raven hair. She was slim and beautiful as she digged into the blanket wearing white PJs. A pair of feet were sticking out of her blanket at the foot of the bed, but quickly retreated under the blanket after feeling her feet getting cold.

"Brrr...my feet are so cold." She murmured, rubbing her hands to keep her tooties warm. Once she felt safe in bed, her eyes slow closed.......

She heard the birds chirpped, causing her to flash her pure smile. Before she open her eyes, she noticed she couldn't move. Her eyes opened and looked around. It felt like she was buried in sand, but instead...she was buried in the grassy plains with a big tree next to her, providing her shade. She was surprised right in front of her were her two feet with clear polished toes...making her realized her head and feet were the only body parts that weren't buried. She wriggled her feet, but the blades of the grass lightly touched her soles, erupting playful giggles from her mouth.

"Hehehe....that tickles." She decided to stop moving her feet to cause any futher "tickling," with her two feet right next to each other. This made matters worst. One blade of grass grew longer and wrapped around her two big toes, leaving her feet completely doom to...more tickling. (hooray for us at TMF forum!)

Before she can jerk her feet, two blades of grass began sawing through her toes, bursting her to laughter of tears. Two flowers popped from the ground and each rubbed the bottom of her feet.

"Noooooooohahahhaha! Stop it! Ahhhhhahah!" She begged through her helpless laughter, tried to break the bond that was wrapped around her toes to prevent her covering the other foot. The worst was yet to come.

In a few seconds, the flowers went down in the ground and the blades of grass that tickled her toes also was gone. This had left her in great confusion.

"Hehe..." She finished her last giggle. " Can anybody help me?"

She heard something in the bushes...and a little goat popped out and went up to her.

" Aw you sweet creature, can you help me?"

Instead, the goat stood right next to the pair of helpness feet. The two horns on the goat grew longer until it reached to the feet. One of the horn was an inch away from the flesh of the sole. Then Lily felt something on her feet...it was the horn that was sucking the stuff from the flower like a local vacuum!

" Nooooo! Hhahahahha! Stooooooophahaha! She crumbled to her hysterical laughter again as the other horn did the same on the other foot. And her beautiful laughter echoed through the plains(magically).

"no!" Her eyes opened wide open and realized it was only a dream. " It was only a dream." Then she felt the tickling on her feet and giggled. She looked at the foot of her bed and realized her feet were tied up. And it was her little sister(who's in jr. high) tickling her with a toothbrush.

"Uh...hi sis." Her sister greeted nervously.

" You little brat! Get out of here!" She pointed to the doorway with such rage as her sister ran out for her life, even though her sister can't chase her since her feet are tied to the foot of the bed. Her feet felt very sensitive and even laughed when she wriggled her toes. She sat up and began untying the strings.

"Little sisters these dayz...I'll get my revenge."

Very cute story. Do post the sequel, with the older sister's revenge.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back