• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Five Minutes

Embraceabl

TMF Regular
(M/F. Tickling, nudity, sexually explicit) Just so you know!

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Five Minutes
by: Nicole Skye

A rainy afternoon, relaxing together in bed; I‘m deep into a good book, you’re absorbed in paper work. Your words come to me as if from far away, I pull away from the dead body found in the wine cellar and return my attention to you.

“Do you want to play a game”?

As you ask that question your eyes sparkle with the light of fun, laughter and mischief glowing from them. I am intrigued and say yes instantly, my competitive spirit rising immediately to the surface. The rules are simple I hear you say; five minutes, my sock covered feet resting upon your knees. Five minutes of tickling and all I have to do is endure, no pulling away no matter what and make it through five little minutes that way. If I don’t make the five minutes I lose a piece of clothing and the new exposed area gets the same five minutes. It is back to my feet for the beginning of each and every round till I am able to beat the clock. It sounded simple, easy!

Man, was I ever wrong. . .

You’ve moved to the edge of the bed, I’ve scooted down to meet you. My sock cover feet perched on the edge of your knees for five minutes. Unbound. Tickled! I must keep them there for five minutes not to lose. For some silly reason I thought the socks would help me, protect me from the sensations. Wrong! I don’t want to laugh, laughing makes it worse.

Your fingers begin to play, gliding, swirling from heel to sole back and forth, light enough for me to feel it through the sock; feel it penetrate through my skin to the nerve endings. It feels good. It feels too good and it tickles so much; I can feel the giggles trying to break through. I press my teeth into my lower lip. Madness! I can do this! The giggles win out as you play against the ball of my foot.

Oh please. . .not your finger nails!

I didn’t stand a chance.

Did I even make it for a full 90 seconds?

You stand then, smiling as you hold your hand out to me so I can stand in front of you. You reach for my blouse; one by one the buttons are released. As you fingers work the buttons your eyes hold mine, seeing everything; the excitement, the fear, the anticipation. You telling me as you're getting closer to the last button how you can't wait to start tickling all this new found skin. I consider the urge to simply flee. You feel my trembling as you slip the blouse down my arms.

I learn that I am very ticklish where my waist meets the band of my skirt. I also learn that my inner arms from elbow to armpit have me begging almost immediately for mercy. Who knew that such a gentle teasing touch would reduce me to a quivering mass of helpless giggles so quickly?

I had no idea that five minutes lasted this long. Are you sure it was only two minutes?

My feet are once again positioned on your knees. I never made my minutes so you have the option of tickling them again. I know I’ll make it this time. My body is still feeling the aftershocks of the upper body tickling and you allow me to completely settle down and compose myself for round two.

My eyes widen as your hands practically lunge at my feet, pulling back at the last second. I'm so startled that I almost lose before the first touch. It is so evil of you to try to scare me into pulling away without even a touch. You laugh at my reaction and admit to being relieved that you still get to actually tickle my feet this round.

I can't lose this time. . . .

I think I make it half way through the 5 minutes although I can't be certain and I can't get you to tell me how much time actually passes.

Are you cheating?

The bottoms of my feet are still tingling as you help me to my feet to remove my skirt.

I'm trembling like crazy now and it is definitely from the excitement factor. I can't believe how long it takes you to simply remove my skirt. We're talking one button and a zipper here. You're making my knees weak. I feel the material caress the length of my thighs as the skirt slips silently to the floor.

From my knees to my waist your fingers travel searching out ticklish areas. I thought I mentioned on more that one occasion that I am ticklish literally everywhere, but nooooo. . .you have to see for yourself. It’s a good thing that there are no rules about having to lie still as you stroke and tickle. My body finally succeeds in curling into a protective ball. Your hands leave my body, your look proclaims you the victor of this round.

Next time we play I want to see a clock; a big one, with a minute hand. I'm definitely starting to think you either cheat or have no clue how long five minutes actually is.

I consider giving up as you settle my heels back on your knees. Yet the minute I see the look on your face I know that I have to try and really win at least one round. Hell, perhaps I'll even get a piece of clothing back.

Your fingertips and nails are driving my feet crazy. The sensations are running up and down my legs making my nipples harden and my clit tingle. I can't stand it a second longer and then you pull my toes back and go for the arch. I don't even remember moving even as my hand rubs the sensation out of my foot.

Please, tell me that I survived the full five minutes.

You're grinning like a fool as you simply shake your head no and hold your hand out to help me to my feet. You have a look about you, like a kid at Christmas. . . . .

Stepping behind me, you nuzzle your face into my neck as your fingers lightly trace a path up my fingertips, across the tops of my hands and proceed slowly up my arms. Your lips softly kiss and tease along my neck. I'm so lost in sensation that it takes a moment for my brain to register the change in temperature as my nipples are exposed.

Again I find myself spread out in front of you but apparently this time there will be no curling up in a protective ball. One hand holds my wrists high above my head as your other hand discovers new territory. I am amazed at how ticklish my breasts are when you touch them. You have me writhing beneath you, giggling, moaning, laughing and gasping as sensation overwhelms me. Your fingers feathering over my nipples almost sends me over the edge.

How did my feet end up on your knees again?

I really must be losing it here. My nipples are red, tingling and harder than I can ever remember them being. My heart is racing, my clit is definitely tingling and the rest of my body feels like one large exposed nerve ending.

Patiently you wait for me to compose myself. You even remind me of the rules. I must keep my feet in place, no matter what, for five minutes to win.

I want to win. . . . don't I?

Your nails scrape across my sock covered heels, the sensation shoots straight up my legs to settle between my thighs. I can feel the wetness pooling there. I'm never going to survive the last five minutes.

Tugging, pulling, the material is being stripped away from my foot. No more protection, completely exposed, the coolness of the room becomes a caress upon my soles. I cannot help but squirm as the other sock is removed. I watch in fearful anticipation as you gaze at my vulnerable soles. My whole body is trembling; you look up at me and smile, your hands move.

I lose track of everything as your hands, one on each foot, drive me to complete madness. I don't even have a clue how long I lasted this time but I can only assume from the look on your face that I lost yet again.

You go to stand.

No, please! I don't think I can stand up.

You kneel beside me, a starving man in front of an all you can eat buffet. Your fingers reach for my panties and slowly begin to slide them off my hips and down my legs.

You slip in between my legs, your fingers tracing maddening ticklish patterns up my feet, over my calves and start up between my thighs. Your touch is driving me crazy. Will I be able to stand you tickling me there? I'm so wet now that it feels as if there is a flood between my thighs, a flood that I know you can clearly see from your vantage point. My whole body is trembling in reaction and I need you so badly. Everything seems to be moving is slow motion and. . . .OMG my inner thighs are so ticklish! You've stopped there and seem enthralled with that reaction.

Up and down your fingers trail from my knee up to where thigh and groin meet, slowly working your way along my inner thighs. The ticklish sensations are maddening. I can't stand it!
I plead with you to stop. You simply shake your head no and tell me to spread my legs a bit wider. I close my eyes and consider your request. How easy it would be to beg you not to tickle me any more and simply fuck me. I couldn't be any more ready and your fingers are working their way into dangerous territory. It’s as if I can read your mind and I don't think I can take any tickling where your fingers are heading.

I'm not going to stop the tickling and it will continue on, longer than the five minutes if you do not do as I ask.”

Determined to hold it together for the last five minutes I spread my legs wider.

“Good girl,” your voice literally purrs, “I knew you could do it.”

Your fingers work their way up my inner thighs. Your light, teasing, ticklish, touches have me going out of my mind. The moment your fingers graze across those inner tendons that separate thigh from groin, I explode into laughter. I can't close my thighs and the moment my hands fly down to protect that area you capture them in one of your own. You rise to your knees leaning over me to bring my hands above my head.

“That will cost you an additional five minutes my dear and the clock starts now.”

You've only one free hand now but it's more than enough. From side to side your fingers travel, feather light teasing touches and tickles across my groin and up to my lower abdomen. My laughter, begging and pleading don't seem to slow you down at all. I'm going out of my mind as I feel your first foray between my lips.

It takes a moment for my body to register the incredible feel of your fingers gliding against me, teasing my lips, circling my opening and then back to tracing up one side of my over the top of my clit and down the other side. My laughter turns to moans and gasps of pleasure and my hips rise up slightly in an attempt to get your fingers where I need them the most.

You lower your mouth to my lips and your tongue delves into my creamy wetness. One slow lick that takes you from my center almost to my clit before stopping; I gasp and lift my hips slightly offering my self to you. Your fingers start tickling my tummy all over as your tongue starts sliding up and down my lips. It's hard to discern my laughter from my moans as you continue licking my lips, sucking on them, pulling on my lips with your mouth all the while continuing to tickle my tummy.

The first touch of your tongue to my clit is like being touched by a live wire. That one touch has me arching myself right into your face. With the next stroke of your tongue, you slide two fingers inside me. Your fingers slowly begin sliding in and out of me as your tongue teases my clit. Your fingers find that magical spot inside me. I'm gasping. . . .moaning, your fingers are wiggling all over that spot now; tickling, stroking, as your tongue teases and strokes my clit pushing me higher and higher. I want to come so badly and I'm so close. You can feel it start inside and your fingers renew their tickling of that spot as you begin to suck on my clit. The combination pushes me over the edge. My body jolts as I come so hard drenching your fingers.

I've lost all sense of time as I lay there gasping for breath as my body trembles in aftershock. I can feel the warmth of your body next to me, surrounding me.

Finally I find the strength to open my eyes. You're smiling down at me. You lean down to kiss me and I can taste myself on your lips.

You open your mouth to speak, smiling at your own thoughts. . . .
“The next time we play Nicole, for every piece of clothing you lose you will also have a cuff placed on you. By the time all four cuffs are placed on your wrists and ankles you will then be tied down and the length of tickle time will definitely be longer than five minutes.”

Will I play again?

Oh yes. . . . .

Ok, ok, so I read this and I am now composed again. Nicole, I thank you for writing and sharing, but mostly I thank you for putting to words, the emotions, both of tickling, being playful, and allowing it to be combined with the tenderness and care only a loving touch can provide, to both your body and your heart. Very playful, and very caring. Now, surely I can get up and do something productive! Maybe in 5 minutes or so, lolol. Wonderful girl!

:couch:

Beautiful storytelling

--I PM'd Embraceabl earlier to let her know how totally impressed I was with this story,..... her affinity and facility with the salient emotions of the tickle fetish are beyond incredible,..... and to top it off, she writes a good story, too. (Trust me,.. I'm an English professor) I think I write pretty good stuff,... but I "beg the question" and dodge the hard stuff by resorting to goofy humor. To read the degree of intimacy, beauty and emotional precision that Nicole imparts to a story,...,, well, it's breathtaking,.... sets the standard,... makes me shiver. We are all truly favored to see what she has to say from time to time,......

-- Thanks, Nicole,......

The immediate reply posts are a true testament to the quality of your writing. BRAVO!!! Excellent as always. I wanted to read this several times in one sitting... I think that you just "sparked" a huge couples crowd out there. I'm sure there will be many five minute games played tonight, thanks to you...

Last edited:
Absolutely wonderful!! I could use a nap..........that wore me out!

Oh My God

Oh My God..........finally someone gets the idea of soft,slow, teasing tickles.For me its not about hard,full out making you scream tickling.Its the slow teasing, the maddening of touches and verbal teasing as I find spots that make you beg me to stop, yet hope I never will.You have hit the nail right on the head Nicole.Someone is a very,very lucky guy!

Thank You

A bit of a delay of responding on my part but . . .

Good Morning Pokey and thank you for those extremely kind words :Kiss2:. I really am glad that you enjoyed it. You know that your friendship means the world to me. :twohugs:

DimpleToes, thank you for reading and commenting on the story. :dogpile:

PiedPiper, :yowzer: I am at a loss for what to say here, I am flattered to the point of speechlessness. To steal your breath, to make you shiver, to make you feel. . . What an amazing thing to know that I produced those sensations in you.

An ego boost that only makes me want to try harder in future endeavors.

Hello Volsung, I am so glad that you enjoyed this story. I feel it only fair to pass the compliment back your way since your stories of late have had quite the effect on me.

Kered, what can I say that you haven’t all ready heard? I am so glad that you enjoyed it. Perhaps one day, a “dance” in your honor. :Kiss2:

HerOneandOnly, that is exactly it for me too. :wub: Soft. Slow. Teasing. The magic that comes from a tickling seduction that can go on forever. Nothing rushed, just sensation layered upon sensation till my entire body feels like one exposed ticklish nerve ending. Sigh, heaven. . .truly heaven! I am so glad to know that you have someone special in your life.

I would also like to include my thanks to those that posted to this story via PM. I am truly flattered by your responses. :grouphug:

Nicole <<<<----

Well, I just thought I'd add my comment to the chorus of admirers here and say that the authoress is an amazingly talented and insightful writer, besides a terrific lady in general! I never tire of 'seeing' things from the 'lees' perspective, hoping that those are the same thoughts and reactions I'm giving to a ticklish lass when ministering to her. So glad to see a new tale from your pen, please keep them coming as often as your muse and time allow! I'm one of your biggest fans. ;)

Omg...

Nicole,

that story just leaves me breathless... it is so intense... it makes me want to be that dom. that line "I want to win don't i!" brilliant word picture of the masochistic mind. that turmoil, that internal conflict, that embracing of torment, the competative spirit. it's just so beautiful. then at the end, when you talk about playing the extended version of the game and the delicious penalties its just so erotic. that boldness and confidence that spirit that youthful playfullness, i love it. I know that your dom is a very very lucky man.

this is a great look into the mind of a lee... I hope that you continue your (award winning) adventure into the world of writing such beautiful erotica. we should be able to archive these great works and use them in a text book for aspiring doms. thank you so much for sharing with us.

your most avid fan,

JJ.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? How about... DAMN THAT WAS HOT? Too crude? Sorry, but that's pretty much what flew through my mind when I was done reading it. :D Very beautifully written. A great illustration of the dichotomy of emotions that most 'lees go through during an intimate tickle encounter. STOP.... no wait.... DON'T STOP! :blush:

Bravo!
Maggie

Well, I just thought I'd add my comment to the chorus of admirers here and say that the authoress is an amazingly talented and insightful writer, besides a terrific lady in general! I never tire of 'seeing' things from the 'lees' perspective, hoping that those are the same thoughts and reactions I'm giving to a ticklish lass when ministering to her. So glad to see a new tale from your pen, please keep them coming as often as your muse and time allow! I'm one of your biggest fans. ;)

Troy, you flatter me to no end. :smilelove I am forever grateful for your friendship, encouragement and support :twohugs:through all that life throws at me. I often think that if it wasn’t for your gentle prodding, I wouldn’t write at all. There is more by the way, I just need someone to do the typing for me. :rolleyes:

Nicole,

that story just leaves me breathless... it is so intense... it makes me want to be that dom. that line "I want to win don't i!" brilliant word picture of the masochistic mind. that turmoil, that internal conflict, that embracing of torment, the competative spirit. it's just so beautiful. then at the end, when you talk about playing the extended version of the game and the delicious penalties its just so erotic. that boldness and confidence that spirit that youthful playfullness, i love it. I know that your dom is a very very lucky man.

your most avid fan,

JJ.

JJ, thank you so much for reading and posting your thoughts on Five Minutes . The lee inside of me loves the games, the teasing and yes even the competitive aspect of ‘I could, possibly win!’

You mention the extended version where I will meet a greater doom upon my ticklish self. It is an interesting situation to fall in where on hand, I will often struggle and resist being bound knowing what fate awaits me verses having to willingly submit limb by limb for restraints to be applied. To continue playing a game where my own ticklish demise becomes more and more apparent; each time a new cuff is applied, I become aware of the feel of the soft, fleecy, lining against my skin, the subtle scent of the leather, the knowledge that I cannot escape the cuffs. :wub: It all cumulates in the most amazing mind reeling, nerve shredding act of submission to have to willingly concede defeat and then allow, without resistance, the cuffs to be attached to the restraints on the bed.

It is impossible to control the free-fall feeling in my stomach, to control the nervous excitement that leaves me trembling and the rush of erotic fear that my mind locks onto.

{{ sigh}} I do love the games, as much as I love the evil mind-set of my Ler. I consider us both very, very lucky.

Regards,
Nicole

What can I say that hasn't already been said? How about... DAMN THAT WAS HOT? Too crude? Sorry, but that's pretty much what flew through my mind when I was done reading it. :D Very beautifully written. A great illustration of the dichotomy of emotions that most 'lees go through during an intimate tickle encounter. STOP.... no wait.... DON'T STOP! :blush:

Bravo!
Maggie

Hello Maggie and thank you so much for your response ! I don’t think "DAMN THAT WAS HOT" to be crude at all. Honestly, I love that you got that from my story. I have to say you pretty much nailed it on the head with your line "STOP.... no wait.... DON'T STOP!" It sums up everything we lees go through quite perfectly.

Thanks again for reading and posting your thoughts,
Nicole <<<<----

JJ, thank you so much for reading and posting your thoughts on Five Minutes . The lee inside of me loves the games, the teasing and yes even the competitive aspect of ‘I could, possibly win!’

You mention the extended version where I will meet a greater doom upon my ticklish self. It is an interesting situation to fall in where on hand, I will often struggle and resist being bound knowing what fate awaits me verses having to willingly submit limb by limb for restraints to be applied. To continue playing a game where my own ticklish demise becomes more and more apparent; each time a new cuff is applied, I become aware of the feel of the soft, fleecy, lining against my skin, the subtle scent of the leather, the knowledge that I cannot escape the cuffs. :wub: It all cumulates in the most amazing mind reeling, nerve shredding act of submission to have to willingly concede defeat and then allow, without resistance, the cuffs to be attached to the restraints on the bed.

It is impossible to control the free-fall feeling in my stomach, to control the nervous excitement that leaves me trembling and the rush of erotic fear that my mind locks onto.

{{ sigh}} I do love the games, as much as I love the evil mind-set of my Ler. I consider us both very, very lucky.

Regards,
Nicole

Wow, this seals it, you cannot stop writing. just this short description of the emotional turmoil created for the lee to have to willingly submit to their ticklish demise in this respone offers so much insight (and has the side effect of building a LOT of excitmemtn as well). just reading your words i can almost feel as though i am there. if you are this expressive in your writing i can only imagine what it is like for a person like you to actually be tickled. your ler is a very lucky guy.

JJ.

OMFG :yowzer: I am so wet right now and wanting to do this to you in person. But you know...:happyfloa :evilha: :cool: :angel:

This is Smokin Hot. I love the way you think.
I only wish you were available to make it reality.

I have read this for the half-dozenth time today. It gets better every time. Nicole has this way of putting you in the skin of the ticklee--you feel what she feels. You understand the dichotomy of emotions--the need to escape, the need to go on; the want, the torment. Reading her writing is like that--it is intense, almost too intense! I read "Games People Play", then I downloaded every story she had posted here, and I put them up. I had to recover for a day or two before I tried another! She's THAT good.

I'm not sure Ms. Skye isn't the best writer here. I think some others agree.

Anything written by Embraceabl is more than worth reading; it is absolutely, positively not to be missed!

Oh Nicole, that was absolutley delicious. Your story has me reeling. I only hope one day I can experience those erotic scenarios you put pen and paper to. Earth shattering is all I can say.............

You got it, Sport! Nicole is a genius! Do yourself a favor--look up EVERYTHING she has written. It's all over-the-top brilliant!

Fantastic!!! Absolutely stellar and terrific Nicole. I love this story, it made me squirm a bit reading this story and made me smile and chuckle. It totally great tickle erotica at its best. I love how you help your reader get into the lee's mind and the thoughts and conflicting emotions that are running through it-love the playful ornery dialogue, dialogue was stellar! I love the verbal slow playful tauntings and love the sensory descriptions-love the details, it is very easy to imagine and visualize the scenes. I love how you portrayed the playful without mercy aspect of the ler and the oh no please don't tickle me feels too good, oh but wait don't I want to be tickled aspect of the lee-terrific! I am a huge fan of your stories and hope you keep writing it was great, your story is wonderful, please keep writing. :ty::ty::ty::D Love the playfulness and tenderness in the story too.

Insomniacking tonight. I looked up all Nicole's amazing writings here. She is the best writer we have. We need more from her! Who's with me?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back