• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Crushed. And , A Severe Crush, Leading To.. A Crushing Of Two Hearts?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It began well, as they took two out of three in Pittsburgh. Then, things went completely sour, as they lost six games in a row in Chicago, and St Louis, leading to a two and seven road trip. The team returned home, on a Sunday night, with a sour taste in their mouths, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.

While Mitch was away on the trip, an incident occurred, that would serve to dog him for a long time. Mitch and Naomi usually spoke every night while he was on the road, often online, to avoid disturbing other teammates, and hotel guests, with their phone calls, in case said calls turned heated. After a day game on a hot afternoon in Chicago, Mitch ate a postgame meal, and became sick to his stomach. He e-mailed Naomi, and told her he would not be online that night. Mitch lied down in his hotel room bed, slept for a few hours, awakened, and felt better. He then turned on his laptop, and went online, trying to look for Naomi. He could not find her, and then briefly made his way to the tickling website that the couple belonged to. A bit later, Naomi came online, and erupted, accusing Mitch of "Breaking a date, but then going to play with his friends". The conversation turned heated, and the couple went back and forth until 4am Eastern, 3am Central, about their issues, with Naomi threatening to dump Mitch permanently, for his "Antics". The next night, and for the rest of the road trip, Naomi was nowhere to be found, not online, or on the phone. On Sunday afternoon, after a loss in St Louis that completed a six game losing streak, Mitch showered, and made his way home with the team, a feeling of dread over him.

When Mitch arrived at the apartment that evening, he was met by a raging Naomi "Guest room for you, asshole. Do not talk to me, or try to touch me. You have no idea how fucking furious I am at you right now!" Naomi said, her voice rising with every word, into a scream. Mitch went to the guest room, suspecting he was in for a very brutal week.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the California teams. Kate Hudson opposed the Giants. The Good Guys got only two runs, on an Ed Burns two run homer, as Mitch struck out five times, to a chorus of boos. Fortunately, the two runs were enough, as Hudson was great, shutting out the Giants until the ninth, and combining with Katherine Hiegl, on a 2-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. Paradise got four early runs on a Grand Slam homer by third baseman Michael. Bellows was great, permitting one run over eight innings, on but two hits, for a 4-1 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in six innings, but Paradise got none, and was shut out, 3-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch tried to discuss the situation while he had been away with both the couneslor, and Naomi, but it was to no avail. Naomi was unyielding. Mitch honestly didnt know what to do.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed four runs in seven innings, but the Good Guys exploded for nine, and prevailed, 9-6. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and got hammered, losing 6-2. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 84 degree Paradise Island Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers sailed along, shutting out their respective opponents, with Peavy fanning nine Good Guys, and Kate punching out eleven Padres. In the ninth, in a scoreless tie, Ed Burns came up, and walloped a Peavy pitch over the wall in right field, for the only run of the game in a 1-0 victory.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and took a shellacking, giving up eight runs in five innings, of an 8-3 defeat. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday, and was hit hard, giving up four runs in five innings, to lose for the second time in a row, by a 5-4 score. Neve Campbell took the mound, trying to avoid the team being swept, on a sunny, dry, 82 degree Paradise Wednesday, in front of a getaway day sellout. That day, Neve was very good, allowing but one run in six innings. The game was tied 1-1 in the eighth, before the Good Guys erupted for four runs. The bullpen finished the game for Neve, allowing one run in the ninth, to come away with a 5-2 Good Guy win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. On field, things were not going nearly as well as the team would have liked. Off field was the real problem, where Mitch and Naomi were near oblivion, not having spoken for the greater part of over a week.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be the extremely ticklish Neve Campbell. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Neve's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, attacking Neve on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she squealed:EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEEHE! NEEEEEOOO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, tickling Neve on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as her legs bucked:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Neve's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes over her extremely ticklish toes and soles. Neve went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming and squealing with laughter!:HEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Neve was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head to California. He pulled out his cell phone, and called a cab to take him to the airport. "Where are we?" Mitch asked. "I dont know. Dont ask me. Just go off, play your games, and let me think" Naomi snapped. "Naomi, please dont let what happened on the last trip ruin it between us" Mitch appealed. Naomi shot Mitch a look of stone : "You just dont get it, do you? You dont get anything. Do me a favor. Get the fuck out of here, before you make me do something I'll regret" Naomi said, seething. Mitch took his case, and headed to his cab.

So, it had been a difficult homestand of subpar play, and brutal relations. Now came a ten day California trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems as usual trouble between Mitch and Naomi has wider ramifications for the team as a whole. Hopefully they will be able to get it together and start winning again. Another good one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated as always. The couple is having a rough time, and I suspect it may get worse before it gets better.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, by tomorrow night.

Mitch

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back