• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel Ray (F/F Nylons)

NickJ

TMF Expert
The Rachel Ray show had just wrapped for the season, and the producers were throwing a party for everyone involved in the show. There were 50 people at the on-set party, and Rachel was the host. Lots of good food, and lots of wine.

Everyone was having a good time, but as the night wore on, everyone started to leave. Eventually, there were only a handful of people left, including Rachel and her personal assistant, Tina. Rachel, still in her set clothes (silk blouse, vest, skirt, heels, and tan nylons) was talking with Tina and the others when she suddenly yawned long and hard.

"Ohh, my...I am suddenly exhausted." The others took that as their cue to leave, leaving only Rachel, Tina, and the security officer at the door, Gwen. Rachel started walking to her back office when she yawned again, and then leaned on Tina so that she wouldn't fall down.

"What is wrong with you?" asked Tina.

"I don't know. All of a sudden, all I want to do is sleep."

"Is everything OK?" It was Gwen, walking over from her post by the door. Gwen was almost six feet tall and stocky. She towered over the other two women. She walked a step behind as Tina lead Rachel into her office. Rachel half-fell into her leather couch.

"I just need a few minutes to rest," slurred Rachel. "Can't drive home like thissss...". She closed her eyes, and was out.

"Wow, she is tired," Said Gwen.

Tina fretted "I don't know what I am going to do. I can't leave her like this, but I have to get to the airport like...now."

"That's OK," said Gwen. "My assignment is to stay until the last person leaves, and then lock up. I will try to wake her every half-hour or so, until she is ready to go. If need be, I'll get the Limo service to drive her home...."

"Ohh...that would be so nice of you. Thank you! Please tell her to call me when she gets home..." Tina walked to a closet, and came out with a blanket. She put Rachel's feet up on the couch, pulled the heels off of her stockinged feet, and threw the blanket over her.

"Well, I hope you're not here all night..." said Tina as she headed for the door.

"I hope not, too........"

AN HOUR LATER.

Rachel Ray sniffed...and sneezed...and coughed herself awake. She didn't know where she was. She tried to wipe her nose with her hand...but, she sneezed again, and opened her eyes. A large woman...Gwen...was standing in front of her, waving smelling salts under her nose. Her eyse widened and cleared with one more whiff of the salts.

She couldn't wipe her nose because her hands were tied. She was still in her office, but she was in an office chair. Her wrists were tightly bound to the arms, and her ankles (and calves) were tied tight to the front legs of the chair.

"What...what...???"

"Shut up...Raceh..Ms Ray. I'm supposed to call you Ms. Ray. I almost forgot. I will do the talking. You will answer my questions, and everything will be alright. I need to know two things: The alarm code to your house, and the combination to your safe. Once you tell me these things, I am going to go rob your house, and then call a real security guard to come rescue you."

"I...I don't have a code, and I don't have a safe..."

"Liar! You stupid little girl. You don't even remember me, do you? I worked for you before. I look a lot different now, and I will look a lot different after I take your money. You had me fired last time because you were careless with a cup of stupid tea. You practically ran me over with it, spilled it, and blamed me. I got my pink slip the next day."

Rachel's eyes narrowed. "I remember you. You had dark hair then. I didn't have you fired. That must have been my mean assistant, Karen. I have since fired her."

"Well, I guess you didn't miss me much when I was gone. That really messed up my life, losing that job. And the thing was, I liked working for you. Hell, I even helped you..."

Rachel finished the sentence for her: "...move into my new house."

"Enough of this. I don't have all night. The alarm code, and the combination. Now."

Rachel looked at her. "I am not going to tell you. I don't think you'll hurt me."

Gwen walked behind her. "No, I am not going to hurt you." Gwen pulled the chair, with Rachel in it, onto the floor. Rachel's head rested on the carpet; her tan-nyloned feet were now up in the air. "No...I think I have another way of making you talk. You've made mention on your show, more than once, about how ticklish you are...especially on your feet."

"No, please, that will drive me mad. No, plEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Gwen began to stroke Rachel's left foot. For a big woman, she took great care of her nails, and had a deft touch. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way...she wrapped her hand around the stockinged ankle, and began to tickle the bottom of her foot with four fingers...

"NOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAH STAAAHPPPAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel begged in her high-pitched girly cackle. "HAHAHAHAHASTAHHPPP!!!"

Gwen did not stop. She let go of the ankle, only to tickle both feet at the same time. Rachel could not move her legs, only twirl her feet in a weak effort to escape the tickling fingernails.

Rachel's head thrashed as she laughed out loud. Tears soon ran down her face. Gwen tickled the top of her feet, just below the toes, and Rachel laughed harder than ever...."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAAAHPHAHAHHAA".

Gwen did stop. "Are you ready to tell me?"

Rachel lay there, her chest heaving, trying to catch her breath and collect her thoughts. She decided to bluff her way through. Maybe she could escape while this evil woman was gone, or maybe help would come. She gave Gwen a set of numbers...close to the real thing, but not quite.

But, to her surprise, Gwen did not leave. Instead, she opened her cell phone. She had an accomplice! Rachel gulped. She couldn't hear Gwen talking, but in 10 minutes, the woman was towering over her.

"Did you really think that you could trick me like that, you pathetic little girl? Now we're really gonna have some fun."

Rachel strained to watch Gwen walk out the door, and then come back, holding a fork, a butterknife, and a basting brush, and some other utensils. Gwen grabbed the toes of Rachel's right foot, and bent them back, exposing her taught stockinged arch.

"Let's see which one of these works best..." as she dropped all but the fork...

"No No Please NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

It was an hour of tickling before she gave Rachel another chance to tell her the combinations...

Rachel Ray's feet....

This is a fantasy that I had too, until I saw a picture that showed her feet the other day. Nasty! They look like an overweight old ladys feet. :xlime: :cry1: So sad, 'cause she is so pretty..........

Yummo! Nylon foot tickling and Rachel Ray makes for a nice recipe

Nice story. Well written, too.

I'm all about nylon foot tickling!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back